Untitled

google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/the-dragon-prince-redeems-netflix-lgbt-failures/amp/

Attached: 9F42AD9B-3CF7-43C7-B79E-068CB5450548.jpg (250x333, 26K)

The writer sounds like a butthurt Voltronfag and shipper.

The writer sounds like a butthurt TLOKfag and shipper.

So what I’m getting is that the writer is butthurt and a shipper.

Don’t the lesbians die?

In these modern times writers have figured out how to appeal to all audiences to the utmost extent possible, thus getting everyone's money.

Christ, and these faggots talk down to incels for being entitled.

>She-Ra and the Princesses of Power danced around by ultimately omitting Bow's gay fathers
It's pretty clear they're coming later.
It's not exactly the most pressing plot point of the show.

>People who like lesbians get "muh representation"
>People who don't like lesbians get to see them die

Everybody wins!

I just want to talk about eld butts

Attached: 825056_relatedguy_elven-smimsuit.png (1640x3018, 1.07M)

I’m just shocked people are now criticizing She-Ra’s rep.

You’d be amazed by how many LGBT people skirt dangerously close to incel ideology.

God bless related guy.

That's right, who cares about the actual quality of the show. So long as they shoehorn in a dyke or fag then it's perfect.

Fucking parasites. To think I used to be sympathetic to the LGBT community. Now everywhere I turn it's "muh inclusion, muh representation. So sick of it.

Here’s the kicker; the people who scream the loudest about this aren’t even gay.

Since when has Netflix not been full of gay propaganda?

I don't like being that guy, but I'm gona be it anyway.
The people who scream the loudest about this shit are mostly semites.

Attached: 1549481199268.jpg (500x378, 31K)

>The people who scream the loudest about this
I mean, the people who scream the loudest to get all this inclusion crap forced Inside children entertainments, to be clear.

That’s when you the article is bullshit.

Having watched this... It felt waaaaay more pandery than Voltron.
Lesbians are never threatening. That's why they're easymode representation.

1) the humans were forced to relocate unto the western continent by the elves and dragons. there is actually a good reason they have humans from the basketball/chopstick/functioning-society tribes mixed together

2) the elves thought the humans killed their great defender and his son, but then she found out they didn't, so she changed her behavior???

3) the show is mostly about the philosophy of magic, connecting to nature, and emotional maturity, and sexual tension with elves assassins and witches

Nuflix is actually doing something good, why do people have to be such bitch niggers about it

Attached: they cant keep getting away with it.png (824x418, 527K)

Having just watched this, is Harrow supposed to come across as completely retarded? 'cause I kind of think the show wants us to see him as a just king or some shit like that instead of a massive bitch.

It's supposed to show that Harrow done fucked up a lot

It also shows that Virren fucked up a lot

And next season, when we see elf governance, they're also gonna have fucked up a lot

Keep shilling your gay ass crap, I hope it pays the bill.

1- no there isn't any good reason, it have not even been explained in the show in any way or form, it ain't even implyed what so ever, you can only make wild guess and take this retarded setting as it is.

2- well done, you gave out the meaningless plot of this entire retarded show without puting spoiler on.

3- get fucked netflix shill, this show is about a steaming pile of shit called "political correctness" I seen fan fictions and greens on /mlp/ with better story telling then this.

here's that (you) you ordered

Callum and Rayla are going to stop the war with the power of interracial sex!

Attached: tumblr_pn8wnfcD1r1uyuqg4_540.jpg (540x771, 178K)

>"I go to /mlp"
>having the audacity to shit on anything
I came here to laugh at you.

I'm serious.
who ever wrote the story of this shit don't know anything about how to make a good story and probably rely on someone else to write because it never learned to write at all.

It's pure shit with forced events and narrative pushed on to the viewers.

This pairing is spawning some pretty great fanart

Attached: 5B5AA7D2-C1B0-4A6B-ADCF-4E5367ED5510.jpg (673x821, 74K)

Go ahead, pick up netflix and Watch the show in the OP, I dare you to enjoy it.

Pro tip: you can't

>reddit spacing
i'm assuming this is a very poorly done false flag

The only way I can see some actually liking this crap is with severe brain damage.

truth

Attached: tumblr_pf5jjubsvf1uz13spo2_1280.png (935x897, 210K)

anyone else hype for Elf Callum in season 3?

As in “Callum wearing a cloak and going around talking about what a great elven day of birth-given connection with his arcanum he had and his plans for assassinating the next human king, while trying to hide his pinkies”?

I want to see if they work around the skin tone and lack of horns but his height is probably noticeable as well. Most elves looked taller than the humans in the series and the humans are generally above real world averages in height so Callum would be a midget by their standards.

Attached: 1550549543077.png (1000x1294, 364K)

>get captured in episode 1
>connect to the moon while in jail
>Magic himself an elf disguise when he and Rayla escapes.
>he looks like the strangest elf ever.

So, what's your favorite never-going-to-happen ship so far?

Attached: 1550511247339.png (1075x839, 647K)

Attached: Claudia_Callum_Magic.png (540x364, 391K)

This. I cant fucking stand this shit. Its not about making a story, but to send a political message and bitching about it.

My sister is a lesbian and she is an ok person (her gf is an stereotypical abusive cunt though) and even she agrees that this is weir as fuck.

>turns you gay

Attached: dragon prince s02e08.mkv_snapshot_20.32_[2019.02.17_19.24.39].png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

It hurts. She is cute as shit.

>implying

Attached: logic.jpg (320x240, 43K)

This is so wrong but I really don't care about being right.

Attached: Cayllis.png (957x861, 325K)

>I'll now proceed to pleasure myself with this dragon horn.

Attached: dragon prince s02e09.mkv_snapshot_24.07_[2019.02.17_19.55.27].png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Jokes on you, I was already gay!

Attached: Dzn5pZaXcAA46Dh.png (899x899, 498K)

why dont "journalists" like this realize their article will draw in 3 new gay fans and chase away thousands?

>"Don't'cha worry Callum, ah'll teach you all about moon magic!"
>"We'll make all sorts of magic under the moon~"

Attached: 1538231018477.jpg (2000x2600, 487K)

>Google.com
Fuck off with your corporate clickbait

>Zero talk about the plot beyond lesbians
Is the dragon prince a Shallow avatar the last airbending?

>Since when has Netflix not been full of gay propaganda?
Aggretsuko ironically.

Attached: 695B2454-38C9-4ADC-9E71-3EB565AE2946.jpg (1024x536, 108K)

It's a fun show so far. SJWs and their ilk are going to hyperfocus on their pet causes regardless.

I am so sick and goddamn tired of lesbians in media. They bore me to tears.

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

stop shilling your shitty discord

Attached: 1484162092363.png (701x701, 14K)

The lesbian queens felt shoehorned as fuck in a series that otherwise never has a problem integrating inclusivity into itself.

Weirdest thing about Aggretsuko. It probably the most conservative show on Netflix. If Aggretsuko was a Western show Retsuko would be a man hating bisexual and has forced racial metaphors.

Yep, and LGBT twitter was fucking pissed about that. It didn't go well with the target audience at all.

This show had some promise but its constant refusal to do any but the most minimal of worldbuilding is really starting to piss me off. It exclusively uses its episodes to advance the main plot (and barely so, but that's another complaint entirely), without really caring to introduce characters that are not completely plot critical. The result is that besides the vehicles for the main quest, the world is completely fucking empty and I don't care about an empty world.
Then there's the fact that absolutely everything needs to be dragged on for ridiculous lengths. It took 3 episodes for them to leave the mountain. That's one third of the entire fucking season. And what happened during that time ? Callum learned his father died, a bit about the nature of magic, and to not trust his old friends anymore. Great. Don't you think that could have fit into one episode, maybe one and a half ? We could have used some of this time to instead flesh out the world a little, but nope.

Other than that I'm still liking it, the final trial of the season being surpassed by the results of both princes' character development was a really nice touch and something very few cartoons get right. I still think this has more qualities than flaws and the cast is endearing but holy shit get me to care about your fantasy world already, you've written for Avatar, you should know how that works.

Then stop watching cartoons written by liberals, dumbass.

>Retsuko rather be a stay alone mother and house wife than working at a full time job
>washimi and gori only condemned Retsuko for Settling for a man she doesn’t truly love her
Would this happen in a western show?

>Then stop watching cartoons written by liberals, dumbass.

That's pretty much all of them.

Creative types tend to be liberal.

I'm pretty sure season 3 is going to be extremely lore-heavy. Callum's going to be asking all sorts of questions about Xadia while he and Rayla are traveling through, and Ezran's going to need a crash-course in how the human kingdoms interact with one another

Director Ton wouldn’t be humanized if it was a western show. Youtube review community missed the whole point tok an asshole to everyone because that’s Japanese work culture.

I don't doubt it, but there's a difference between lore dumps and world building. I want to see normal people living in this world and how they feel about the big scale events. It also would fit extremely well with the character's developments, princes finally meeting their subjects and having their assumptions dispelled is a common setup for character development and it works well. I just want to see normal people having small problems that fit within the greater themes of the narrative and gradually help the audience get an understanding of the world. Avatar did that really well, and I get that it's not fair to criticize Dragon Prince for not doing in 20 episodes what avatar did in like a million episodes, but I still feel like the show is not being directed efficiently

What the fuck is wrong with the dialog of this show I swear ? What kind of writer just fucking drops a decade old lotr meme in the middle of the characters building their plan of attack ?

I mean, we've already got some glimpses of that. Not a ton, you're definitely right, but we got the people in Human Town season 1. Season 2 was a little more sparse unless you count pentarchy stuff, but they laid a lot of groundwork. With the groups being all split up and hopefully traveling through different little settlements, we'll see more minor characters pop up

Barring the first episode the dialogue is so much better than the first season I can overlook a dated reference. The exposition is what's killing me

Attached: 1480342647451.gif (148x111, 264K)

What exposition ? Besides the flashback of the titan hunt I don't remember any.

That's one of the major problems i've had with this show and it doesn't get any better in season 2.

Overall I feel this show doesn't know what the fuck it wants to be. Sometimes it's pretty serious and somewhat dark and other times it's fucking looney tunes; sometimes in the same episode. S2E2 caused me to close Netflix and drop the show when autism witch does a fucking looney toons eye-hearts bit with the fucking dragon baby (also, why the fuck does a god damned dragon baby sound like a dog?) because it felt so out of place and disjointed from the rest of the show

Silly cartoony shit is fine so long as it's consistent, which this show is anything but. Typically I'd just ignore it and try to enjoy the characters but then random bouts of meme-like humor make it really hard. Which sucks because I really like Autism Witch, Rayla, and Mute Knight.

Attached: 1535411912372.png (600x600, 52K)

Attached: Squatia.png (350x530, 213K)

Huh, Aaravos is voiced by Koh the face-stealer

my favorite ellis art

Someone should edit adidas stripes on her robes

I like it

Attached: Callum Armor.png (280x580, 322K)

The show is full of references.

Attached: the dragon prince and the fate of atlantis.jpg (960x2280, 727K)

I mean the exposition where characters tell other characters (or themselves) something purely for the audience's benefit. It's strikingly bad because the episode opens with a recap anyway

>oh no, without the light of the moon how will we ever see the incredibly wide and continuous path that is directly in front of us?
They really should've made it more windy or made it more like the one in Last Crusade where you really have to watch your step

Ah yes Arabs are well known for their acceptance of gays

Why do companies hire people to bitch about stuff, and how do I get a job doing so?

>Why do they hire them
It gets clicks.
>How do I get a job doing that
Either apply to the papers and work as a contractor or make 10~60 min video rants on YouTube. Make sure to pick the current hot topic to bitch about.

its almost like his dislike for dark magic was something that came to him gradually, and over which he was conflicted over between its costs and benefits and only in his last moments did he finally decide it wasnt worth it

I still think killing that titan was worth saving thousands of lives, a bit of a retard move to give lesbo kingdom half of his food even though he barely has enough to feed his own, but eh, maybe other kings were dicks

Yeah, they are really awkward because we don't actually meet them as people.
They are just a plot element, then they kiss and die.
Only chance for them to actually get character is fond memories of the little queen.

I have to admit they covered their asses well enough with those Dyke Queens. Their extreme failure to run their Kingdom is overshadowed by them being royalty. Their deaths are overshadowed by being self-sacrifice in order to save their Kingdom.

I agree. Everything is so blanketly peaceful in the the human kingdoms, despite the circumstances, it feels like one big get-along-gang with Viren as the complainer.
Like they mentioned thay Aanya had been fighting off assassins. Who are they? Whose been sending them? Who else has agency and goals in the story outside the main cast?

I just wanna see Elf Callum.

>I will save everyone, even with dark magic if I need to!
>I will die so you are not allowed to do the same lol, good fucking luck with the stuff I got away with because I didn't care

Tell me it is not the best pairing.

Attached: how about.jpg (1280x3600, 909K)

Voltron was a huge mess that somehow ended up with an autistic fanbase that cared more about fighting over which main character relationship was the canon gay romance than about the fucking giant robots, so the writers and voice actors had to pander to all these degenerates outside of the show while keeping the show mostly asexual as they had intended from the start. Eventually they did pander to them in a somewhat half assed way.

Dragon Prince is intentionally making a medieval fantasy world that has 2019 social standards and it sometimes does feel like they are going through checkboxes to make sure that everyone is equally represented. But I wouldn't exactly call it pandery since they are doing that from the start rather than turning characters gay due to fan demand.

TDP is more about the magic and characters than their relationships.
Its why the fanbase is more focused on memes than on shipping.

Attached: 1550431758175.jpg (944x1280, 276K)

so wait they were lesbian queens but how did they have a child. which one took the dick
or in some wild fantasy which one grew the dick

Realistically the former would've happened if they didn't adopt from a relative.
However, as wizards have no sense of morality and just want to use their magic you can laugh as maybe the child is a homunculus or dark dick magic was used.

This is why you don't pander to faggots. They're never happy. When writing fiction, always pretend faggots don't exist

God, I hate the Callum self inserter haremfags.

It was not smart, but it was kind.
And good diplomacy.
Even if they would have losses, he just earned the eternal gratitude of a kingdom.
The Titan affair was a terrible risk he was taking for his people.
And he gambled away the love of his life.
That must have been a turning point for him.
When the Elves came for him he was full of sorrow and felt he was getting what he had coming.
But I bet his best wizard acted against his will and somehow shunted his soul into the bird.
Which is why Ezran talking to animals is being pointed out now.
So he can come home and talk to daddy.

No, shoehorned would be something like Claudia and Rayla having a nice interaction and then fans deciding that they should be lesbians for the sake of representation and the creators end up pandering to them.

These lesbian queens were just monarchs that happened to be lesbians and they are now dead so even people that are actively against gay shit have nothing more to complain about.

Assassins would have been sent by pretenders to the throne.
Child kings historically caused this behavior frequently.
The second and third in line get ideas of being more suited to the crown.

Yeah, the only locations for the main trio's entire S2 journey were: the mountain from last season, the boat journey, the cave where Callum spent three episodes tripping balls and the river of lava.

>when autism witch does a fucking looney toons eye-hearts bit with the fucking dragon baby
It felt like the show trying to an anime face gag like ATLA sometimes used to do but without the artstyle to match it and without having done any of those throughout the entire series, so it was kinda out of place.

Attached: aang.jpg (480x360, 13K)

You forgot the island where Callum nearly Zuko'd.

lesbians are too safe and mainstream, call me when gay men are portrayed well in cartoons

btw they died lol so why aren't they mad about the bury your gays trope??? or do people only get mad at that trope when someone they want to sleep with dies

It bothered me more that it took them all night to cross to the other side.

>Its why the fanbase is more focused on memes than on shipping.
Yet every thread seems to be about whether the beta MC will fuck the witch or the elf.

It's not.

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

That's great, but it'd have been nice to see these doubters. Or even hints of them.
Like said, seeing the lives of characters not directly tied to the main plot helps flesh out the world.
Everyone minus the Heroes, Viren and hos kids are so passive.

>he just earned the eternal gratitude of a kingdom.
Tell that to Viren when he asked for military assistance.

>turning characters gay due to fan demand
Shiro was always meant to be gay, though.

I consider that to be part of the boat journey.

Yea Forums does not constitute the majority of the fanbase and shipfags are not the majority of the posters.
The unfortunate thing about the bomb format the show has is that after everyone else has gone through the major discussions with a break-neck pace, there really isn't much else to speak up about.
So shipfags gonna ship.

>Tell that to Viren when he asked for military assistance.
The guy who said fuck them, let them eat cake.
The guy who got no authority from the council.
The guy who forged the royal seal.
The guy who used populist arguments to sway kings and queens, absolute mad man.
The guy who send out assassins to fuck shit up.
The guy who got thrown into prison for his whacky antics.

Sauce?

Attached: E80B6187-F3D7-4B56-840A-7125415F57D1.png (1000x800, 1.39M)

>the only present day mutual attraction pairing
It's going to be fun when that plot thread pops back up again.

Honestly if Viren hadn't tried to help them, she would've been alive
To be fair, he makes it sound like he wants an invasion to the elven lands, not reinforcing the border, still dunno how everyone else is capable of being so chill about elves gathering at the border and king getting murdered

Shipping is gonna happen no matter what, difference is the degree to which it'll happen

I'm so sad that Aaravos will probably either abandon him or take over completely.
I was to see them be messed up partners in crime. Literal crime.

Pic is by the She-Ra crewmember who love Hordak (and Skeletor). Wouldn't mind if this person got their own show.

Attached: tumblr_pn7qbrGm4T1u0q7hno2_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1067, 225K)

>The guy who said fuck them, let them eat cake.
That was Sarai. Viren was the one who said, let's not do that.

But that's not where the signs are pointing

Attached: waifu book.gif (540x304, 2.99M)

Man am I glad my favorite cartoon came out and ended before it had to fall and pander to fags like this

Oh the fandom is focused on shipping. It just hasn't reached Avatar, LOK or VLD levels of oversaturation yet. Rayllum, Runaan/'Tinker', Virrow and various Aaravos pairings are all pretty popular.

Wasn't she also the one who stirred up drama in the Voltron fandom with a bunch of shit talk over gay rep?

I'm really glad that the homos latched on to equally delusional pairings for the villain rather than trying to infect Callum and/or Soren with the gay

Same but sad that it's sequal got swept up in the first wave [Spoiler] It's avatar and korra [/spoiler]

Soren does have his fair share of homoshit but I think fujos would prefer to play with the elves instead. Haven't seen anything gay for Callum, though.

Oh yeah, apparently Runaan's husbando was a Sunfire elf.

Attached: 5555555432.png (601x1071, 659K)

>Soren does have his fair share of homoshit
With who? He interacts mostly with his dad and his sister

Too bad my dad and I was huge fans if the original avatar. We didn't really like Korra so we didn't continue. mine was Ben 10

>all male elves are homos
>all female elves lust for human dick
Why does the show keep pushing these common elf stereotypes?

Corvus.

Because why not?
Elven men are so effeminate that you can't usually tell the difference between men an women.

A lot of LGBT people are just incels, but aren't straight. Otherwise, peel back the social justice/queer terminology and you have an angry virgin.

They're all pretty much crackships. So far I've seen him paired with Gren, Corvus, Marcos (the guard Rayla spared), and the Crow Master.

>clearly has tons of Claudia drawings and even one of his brother
>drawing Rayla while he's clearly frustrated with her decision to sacrifice herself for the dragon

I don't doubt that if they go the Rayllum route that they'll probably use the sketchbook to hint at that but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Has this been confirmed? I know there was some speculation based on his clothes.

God, these people are degenerate beyond measure.

I hate to sound like a boomer but back in my day at least it took for some actual shared screentime for a pairing to become popular rather than having everyone suck each others dicks.

Nah, but the evidence is pretty strong and I felt like posting it to be honest.

Attached: 1538614604987.jpg (1280x1634, 450K)

Lonely people latch onto pairings because why not.

>He interacts mostly with his dad and his sister
Yeah.

Attached: tumblr_pf9417fwIV1xuz0weo1_1280.jpg (900x700, 111K)

There was also some stuff pairing him and Runaan but that pretty much died once the ages came out and the show actually aired. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got more weird pairings floating around out there.

There is no evidence. Just headcanon gone wild.

>back in my day at least it took for some actual shared screentime for a pairing to become popular

Crackships have always been a thing, dude.

Honestly, I feel like season 2 actually hit this pretty well.

Viren's story made it clear that not only have the human kingdoms in general not gotten along (doublequeens went to Harrow expecting to have to debase themselves to get help, mentions of fighting each other for hundreds of years, etc), it strongly implied that the magma heart ritual was the only reason why the kingdoms were at peace with each other right now.

Viren's proud and arrogant attitude towards the other kingdoms stems very heavily from the fact that *he* fed them (via a magma heart, but still).

eh, they probably got there just before dawn and thought they could gun it

This western media is ass now

Never seen it before but was thinking of checking it out. Is the character a gay guy or some dyke? I'm only watching if it's the former because I'm fucking sick of boring lesbians.

Two flashback dead dykes that never even got names

The only gay character in the show didn't even have his sexuality commented on and was only confirmed after said character was killed.
The queens are relegated to a flashback and were killed off before the show even starts properly.

It isn't really egregious they're just kinda there. Then they aren't because the flashback isn't even really about them.

Runaan isn't dead, he got turned into a coin

Don't spoil for a dude that stated he hasn't watched dude.

The closest we have is Shiro.

There are two lesbian queens but they die in a flashback

How is that any better than what Voltron did?

The queens kissed before they died... I guess that's it

The double standards are amazing.

Not like the queens were major characters who have been around since the show started and had massive fan interest.
Just sayin'.

Attached: 134134.jpg (1100x865, 614K)

Still, Voltron, clumsily as it did, kept three of it’s LGBT characters alive, one of which was the main character.

I just feel like each show has pros and cons when it comes to their rep. Yet only one show gets praise for everyone and one gets criticized for everything. There’s no nuance.

>Not like the queens were major characters who have been around since the show started and had massive fan interest.
Is the queer baiting?

Voltron was much more egregious. They decided to end their entire show with a scene of a main character kissing some literally who, the scene was clearly for brownie points, just like the scene in Legend of Korra, and had no bearing on any of the dominant themes of the series.

This was a married couple shown as gay from the offset kissing each other in their final moments.

Also Lesbians are more marketable than fags, fact of life.

Queer baiting is when its ambiguous but some fans want them to be gay with the writers straddling the line between them being friends or actually being into each other.
With them being outright lesbians there is no such ambiguity and thus it is not queer baiting.

>This was a married couple shown as gay from the offset kissing each other in their final moments.
How much did we ever get to know the lesbian couple?
Not trying to start anything but one of the main criticisms is that Shiro (who was at least planned gay from the start) married a literal who.
How much do we know about these lesbians before they died? It has a better setup but does it stick the landing?

Yeah, given how much people misuse the term, it’s easy to forget the original meaning.

>How much do we know about these lesbians before they died?
They were queens, their kingdom was about to starve, they had a kid, they were expecting Harrow to be a dick and make them suffer before he agreed to help them.
They were ultimately noble and gave their lives to stall Thunder so that Katolis could get away.

Not all that much but we knew enough I guess. Of their personal lives and what not, we know nothing at all.

No evidence of Shiro being homosexual arises before halfway through the series and it plays an extremely minor role, which gives some doubts towards it being planned from the offset, but whatever. This just generally compounds the weakness of Voltrons final scene, because it was such a minor aspect of the character

The queens are displayed as caring for their people, their daughter, and each other even if they are ultimately minor characters. The kiss is the end note of a story delivered to their daughter, so it highlights "This is a Story of Love" line that Viren gives queen loli. In the context of the story it makes total sense to include it.

>they were expecting Harrow to be a dick and make them suffer before he agreed to help them.

I mean, politically that's exactly what you should expect in their situation. For the King to pose like they need to mull over the moral dilemma and check their stores of food but ultimately politely decline. Ironically Harrow's choice was the most in line with the idea of a united Pentarchy that Viren wants.

Yeah but I'm just saying, that's something else we know about them.
The didn't expect Harrow to be so onboard with helping them.

Shouldn’t a sexuality be a minor aspect of a character?
As you said, the queens actually have a character as kindly rulers who made a noble sacrifice, rather than just being lesbian queens.

They were realists. Maybe it's best they died, they'd probably take Virens speech of Elves and Dragons on the border and see it as the threat they should, regardless of whatever is actually going on there

So basically both are bad, but if you’re well written enough, people will forgive you for including bad tropes.

To be fair, the Sunfire elves are acting in a clearly aggressive way.
They may full well be going for war.

It can be and it can be other things. Sexuality was a major aspect of Lance's character for example. Male Bravado and Femme Fatales are perfectly acceptable character traits in which sexuality is a major aspect. However it still makes sense to highlight the Queens relationship because the Magma Titan story is framed as a "Story of Love and Sacrifice". Showing their love in the moment of sacrifice makes total sense.

I mean, they attacked a secret Outpost placed as a staging point on the border. That's ultimatley a defensive act.

I honestly think you do make some good points even if I don’t completely agree with them.
Yet, from my experience with social media and TV shows, once the show falls off the pedestal, this will come back to haunt them.
Doesn’t help that She-Ra is airing alongside it meaning there’s already competition.

Either the Katolis border fortress is closer that we thought or the elves invaded human turf and I'm willing to bet the latter in this specific instance.
Specifically because Amaya was looking for the secret elven outpost.

kys fag

I think that "the three queens sacrifice" is more poetic and sound better than "the sacrifice of two queens and one king".
And there are still 4 (or 5) books to have other lgtbq characters.
So why not?

Fair enough point.
I just hope that fans will be patient by then. Because I’ve seen fans turn on their fave shows quick and it’s never pretty.

>"the sacrifice of two queens and one king".
Actually the two queens managed to survive somehow.

What? The fortress IS the border. The outpost was HUMAN. That's why it's staffed by humans and the elves discovering it led to the ambush

>butthurt shipper

They didn't.
They died.

We’re still talking Ezor and Zethrid right?
Yeah they surivived through a patch job.

Then why didn't they go back to their kid?
They're dead. Deader than dodos or that deer Claudia used to heal Soren.

They didn't tho, they never came back from killing the titan and their daughter was left to rule

It's medieval times, man. 11 and 15 isn't that big of an deal at that time.

>She-Ra is airing

So? Not like they are going head to head in the same time slots on network television. And it would seem that show is taking up the majority of shitposting nowadays.

What did Amaya say to Gren before she left for the border and Gren became a talky wall ornament, in the first season?

"Gren, I trust you. You've been my voice. Now be my will and find the boys".

I hope Gren gets to do shit next season. Either help out Ezra or rejoin Amaya to go after Callum.

Amaya is in full defence mode at the border of the kingdom, with Ez back on the throne then Gren may go back to her, he is her right hand man.
That said, with Corvus around, maybe Gren will stick around. Harrow was a beloved king but Aanya's situation might reflect Ez's in a way.
I doubt he'll have no obstacles or objections to him reign and Gren, Corvus and Opeli may have to guard him against more active dangers.

I don't think we'll be seeing any human characters following Callum or Rayla into Xadia, even Claudia and Soren went home.
The rest of the journey for Callum, Rayla and Oz is gonna be them going through the world and trying to hide Callum is a human from the dragons.

I should have known aids infected faggot mods would protect this gay shit and delete negative posts.

I take comfort in their suicide rates

>I take comfort in statistics that I imagine would apply to them, but only the part about the chance of them committing suicide, I don't pay attention to the larger chance that they don't
Man you're pathetic rofl.

Rayla's little cloak trick covers most of it, I think it's really just the fingers that are pretty impossible to hide

Soren/Corvus

>I think it's really just the fingers that are pretty impossible to hide
Not with moon magic.

Definitely with you here. I love the show it has all these worldbuilding voids and yeah I think it might be connected to the show's allergy to introducing short-term characters with agency. The point of side characters is to give us a perspective to see the world through outside of the main characters' one, but we're really not getting that. Ellis was a nothing character, same with that guy with the sunfire dagger, Lujanne gave us a tiny bit of elf perspective but not much, and then yeah, all the kings and queens of the other nations were pretty much just warm bodies.

It feels like a definite failing of storytelling when, for instance, dark magic is at the core of the story's main conflict, but we have no way of even knowing how common its practice is.

At that point there isn’t really a need for the cloak either
If any of them is good at sawing, or they can find someone that is good at it, they could make a pare of gloves with a middle finger spacious enough for middle and ring fingers

I think you mean sewing but I hear you.
Maybe they'd be chill enough with Callum because he can do magic.

Any fanart of this two?

Attached: 1550549736123.png (850x730, 728K)

>What kind of writer just fucking drops a decade old lotr meme
Volpe, they're basically all Volpe apparently if the S1 livestream was anything to go by

>looney toons eye-hearts bit
that bit was stunningly out of place, yeah. I think mainly because of the animation style, you can't really do an over the top cartoony diversion when the characters are always perfectly on-model by design.

ALSO SHADOWS DON'T WORK LIKE THAT, THE SUN IS VERY FAR AWAY, FUCK I got disproportionately angry over that entire sequence

Attached: THAT'S NOT HOW SHADOWS WORK.png (1231x692, 1.48M)

Don't be ridiculous, if characters ever change their minds over time it's just bad writing, obviously. All characters should be static and also never make mistakes or choices with negative consequences ever.

I don´t see why callum would even need to see the path, since he has eidetic memory and should remember it all after it disappeared.

The very first episode had “Winter is coming”, the following had “say hello to my little friend”, you knew what you were getting into

got a less artifacted version of that for ya buddy

Attached: sketchbook.gif (540x305, 2.32M)

Viren was content to let those 100,000 people starve until Harrow forced him to start actually taking the problem seriously.

>4'9"
C O N C E P T U A L I Z E

I just want some more Callum solo lewds.

Attached: 156464412313211.png (381x507, 214K)

there needs to be an edit of this scene with Yea Forums waifus all over callum's notebook pages.

>inb4 do it yourself

im a brainlet

You mean Viren was content to let everything be fine until harrow made the retarded decison to give what he doesn´t have, starting the whole mess in the first place.

It's pretty on the nose subtext of the direction he's moving in. Things could still change in the future but "Callum is beginning to move on from Claudia to Rayla" is the obvious impression that they're trying to give off with the way they set up that shot.

I'm hoping he joins back up with Amaya, their dynamic was fun. I think it's unlikely that he runs off after Callum now that he knows so much about what Viren's up to Plus if Corvus and Ez get back to Katolis fast enough they'll be able to tell him that Callum isn't a hostage after all.

They're definitely getting another elf companion soon though right? It just feels right, this show's Toph or whatever.

I haven't seen any, but I do really want them to be bros. The two jocks to Callum and Claudia's nerd.

"100,000 people starving is fine because at least they're not OUR people, no need to even consider our options" is the reason no one likes you Viren.

Well....he is the king after all, so technically the food is his to do as he please.

By "considering our options" you mean do nothing and still let 100 000 people die anyway, right?

You know what, I'll just make it again.
if I save just one or 2 souls from wasting their times watching this gay crap geting shilled by fucking dick Queens of Yea Forumsmblr, it's gona be more then enough.

Spoiler, just in case that's what gave the gay jani it's gay little excuse for being a brain damaged balding tranny.
S1 : E1
Hello, I'm nigger king in charge of fantasy medieval europe, me, my son and my wife's son like to imply past events, insert political narrative, be SJW model family, be inconsistant as fuck and switch mood of the scenes like fucking bipolars, while elf wants to kill us because of something that was only vaguely mentioned during the intro
>S1 :E2
Hello there, I'm the young generic strong female model, I mean I'm the assassin and I come to kill every royal niggers and adopted girly white boy in this motherfucking castle, but while chasing these littles bitches we'll find a magical dragon egg in a secret broom closet and just like that I'll switch side and help my new friends on their out of the blue quest to give back that egg to it's dragon mom

>rest of this gay show aimed at fat disabled lesbians of african american origine.
Insert political narratives
Insert social narratives
Force more retarded shit like the broom closet dragon egg to make the plot advance
Repeat next episode

Attached: 1531172765846.png (500x373, 317K)

I think you're just coming up with excuses to be angry.

>They're definitely getting another elf companion soon though right?
More than likely though I bet it'll be a sky or a sun elf, Callum needs to master sky magic so the former seems more likely though the latter could tell Callum about the sun arcanum.

100,000 people who he wasn't responsible for.
As opposed to Harrow who thought he'd help by sacrificing his own people whom he has total dominion over.

Don't get me wrong, it's callous of Viren but Duren's people would suffer from presumably bad luck. Katolis's people where going to die at the hands of their King.

And then the solution that Viren found also makes him evil now so on that he just can't win.

That's a very good way to end up on the wrong end of a guillotine.

>100,000 people who he wasn't responsible for.
Spoken like a true subhuman

>still dunno how everyone else is capable of being so chill about elves gathering at the border and king getting murdered
People don't perceive shit as fully real until they experience it with their own eyes and flesh. Katolis is the only kingdom that shares a border with Xadia, the other kingdoms have always been pretty insulated from everything. For them, elves at the border are a distant problem, and Katolis has held its ground for so long that they probably can't conceive the possibility of it falling.

Attached: 1550527512951.jpg (1562x774, 147K)

W-why is she looking at him like that?

Attached: 1510403408465.jpg (629x812, 98K)

>Viren creates four zombies, from the capitol of Katolis, and orders them to travel to the other kingdoms to wreck havoc
>they run off in the four cardinal directions

She's using her imagination.

yes, after a useless kiss that were just the writters cumming on the viewer face about how progressive they were.

Attached: c4328507-fbf6-4b92-9e8a-d4fed59403cd.jpg (907x1920, 165K)

>Harrow who thought he'd help by sacrificing his own people whom he has total dominion over.
I wonder if Harrow was really so sheltered and privileged he thought his subjects would take kindly to a government-enforced famine. Habsolutely hurious mobs are a dangerous thing.

Viren is a drama queen and wanted it to look cool

Bet the guy was a chuuni growing up and learning dark magic meant he could never grow out of it.

>Talks the mirror about turning out to not be special after all.

No need to bet, it was already confirmed.

It is. Send in the lewds!

>Zombies having a sense of direction.

Neat. I wonder who could have possibly drew these?

>Viren sitting in prison
>wondering if his plan has succeeded t cause chaos in the other kingdoms
>Cuts to the four ghost zombies wandering around in the middle of a field absolutely lost.

Katolis' own council was pretty much uncaring about the whole thing too tho

Is it just me, or does the western half of the continent look like Tamriel

I think its just the coloring that reminds me of it

Maybe

That could be it. It also could be because I'm playing an Elder Scrolls mod for Europa Universalis IV so it's fresh in my mind.

Who has the pic of best girl in lingerie

It'd be a good end credit sequence for season 3 to have a zombie assassin wandering around a ocean elf village at the far end of the world
>Where the fuck am I?

I don't remember any Sea Captain ligerie pics

>they return home instead
>live their unlives, doing elf things
>everyone else is super freaked out
>close friends and family question them
>zombies say the humans aren't so bad

Did he even tell them who they were supposed to kill? So far he just resurrected them and let them go on their merry way

He saws to cause chaos, not necessarily to kill anyone specifically.

That sounds like a very broad mission, they could go and paint all kingdoms chickens in rainbow colors and it would cause chaos to at least some degree

I have a feeling either they just start attacking random targets until somebody gets a lucky hit on them or they go after the rulers.
Part of me kind of wants to see what would happen if they do their jobs too well and assassinate all the other rulers.

>creepy being of shadow, like a walking silhouette of an elf, walks boldly into town
>silent as death, people shy away as it walks down the main street
>stops at a random apple cart
>starts hitting it with the flat of its sword
>after five minutes, seems to lose interest, then walks up to a different cart and starts whacking at that. Again, with the flat of its sword

>One starts forging coins to cause financial chaos

>the one with the spear shows up at some tiny fishing hamlet and spearfishes the local fish into extinction

almost

Attached: tumblr_pn5sucrQJH1w4u5lh_400.jpg (400x500, 23K)

>Another just yells conspiracy theories in the town square

Seriously though, is the consensus that the fights look better this season?

Yes, the fight choreography has also gotten better.

I don't have the Rayla one so here's Claudia.

Attached: 1550661035673.jpg (1024x1449, 197K)

All ya gotta do is ask.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x1449, 232K)

Do you think the season 3 will give us more elf waifus?

Ostensibly yes but ultimately probably not. It'll probably be like the chicks from Voltron. The Queens didn't die, not even Sarai, Viren just assumed and/or abandoned them, and Thunder isn't a merciless dick, he actually takes prisoners. Callum will find them and learn about how great and gracious the elves can be, or dragons, or whatever... I don't know, I hope not but part of me suspects this is the direction we're headed in. Regina Draconis has them as part of her book club with tea and grub crumpets.

yes and they will thirst after Callum dick
or bully Rayla for being a degenerate, wanting human dick is unnatural

we've been getting one elf waifu and one elf husbando each season so far

no, season 2 didnt gave us any, unless you count Aaravos

Yes and part of me hopes we see more of that Sun elf that Amaya was fighting because I like the idea of her meeting Callum and being chill with him for learning sky magic.

Attached: 1508565978655.jpg (246x205, 13K)

I like the idea of both happening. The other elf women act
like catty bitches to Rayla for being a filthy human lover then warm up to Callum after seeing him do magic, draw and make jokes.

do you think there will be any lolis?

Attached: 1500655920390.gif (640x360, 2.55M)

Was turned off by people who said this show moved at 10 fps
Is it actually good aside from that?

it improves spectacularly. Give it a shot.

first 4 episodes of first season look like you're watching it online and the episodes are constantly buffering.
After that is better.

Why should an article about a specific detail talk about unrelated things?

They fixed it in season 2 and it really satisfies that long craving you had ever since Avatar ended

Aaravos counts for like 10 waifus

Attached: Aaravos.png (1018x1080, 787K)

>Relational aggression Rayla.
No, don't hurt her like that.

>"Shit Shit Shit this wasn't part of the plan Fuck. Um, ok. Hey guys, so I see you need a new ruler"
-S3 Viren
Why didn't you just let him swap with you Harrow?

Who gave you the right.

>Why didn't you just let him swap with you Harrow?
martyr complex

God did, when he gave him the will to post.

To what?

Attached: 231.png (1000x1231, 315K)

To break my heart

What if Harrow really swapped with him and all this shit is just Harrow (finally) being allowed to be a dick to everyone.

This show is easily more Avatar than TLOK ever was.

>they're using primal magic to turn the frickin frogs gay!!!

>crave human dick
>give Rayla shit
Is there no limit to the knife ears' hypocrisy?!?!

HEY SATAN

>DARK MAGIC CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS.

>MUH IDENTITY POLITICS
This cancer needs to fuck off. I personally do not give a shit about gay or straight or whatever, but I do care when ideologies are constantly trying to shove their agenda in my face.

Attached: 0b498c0a50d98a4e226eb463ef20a2ca.jpg (500x478, 38K)

Personally i don't even care about gays and lesbos in the show.
What triggers me more is all this naive shit about caring and love.

I'm really curious about Rayla's social standing with other elves. In spite of being young, she was part of the group designated to assassinate Harrow so they probably trust her as a fighter. Teenagers are jealous creatures, though, and other young elf women being jealous of Rayla being picked over them for the job is something I could see happening. She also said she felt shame over her parents and wished they were dead. Going with this statement alone, I believe she has probably been alienated or insulted by other elves for her parents' actions. If she didn't have many friends before at least she has Callum and Ezrin now.

We don't know how the different elf species interact either.
They could have a full-on cast system.

reminder that soren bested rayla only because he has an actually grippable weapon, rayla is just intentionally deciding to fight on hardmode with those wacky giant switchblades and could easily win with normal grippable weapons if she really wanted

>Implying.
Soren won because of his overall ability, if Soren didn't stop to gloat Rayla wouldn't stand a chance.

She has it coming for going for a DEX build

why the fuck the assassin doesnt fight like an assassin?
>let me stand in front of you and strike a pose before I go for a frontal attack

I'm pretty sure she avoided killing him, as a request from Callum

when did he request that?

She is a very shitty assassin

That's true, the most we have is a writer's comment during a twitch creator stream saying something along the lines of elves generally living in unity with some conflicts between the races. This could mean anything, but with Rayla's actress being a Scott I would like to see elements of a clan system heavily customized to the series.

Reminder that Rayla tried to sweep the legs like a retard and Soren could have killed her then and there but chose to give her sword fighting lessons instead.

Never even killed anyone before.

Being an assassin isn't like being a medical student, where you can intern and find out if you're wildly unequipped for the job before you get your license.

>wanna try and get into this show
>animation is just so fucking ugly

Why did they do this?

*AHEM*
Fuck elves and fuck dragons!

Attached: tlg alc.jpg (2048x1366, 688K)

I would.

no budget

>Moonshadow are scotts.
What elves are Irish?
I feel like the Sky elves should be French.

I just want Soren to get really fucking aggro fighting some elfs and scream.
fuck elfs
fuck dragons
fuck magic
and FUCK YOU!
before he slaughters all of them

They will be brits

lol

Guys, /tg/ is that way.

Ocean elves should be brits.
Sky elves being French would be funnier and sexier.

nah, I just want see Soren fighting seriously

What are the sun elves then? Spanish?

No, German.

>FUCK your magic!
>and FUCK your marker!!!

They'd clearly be Austro-Hungarian, you simpletons

I'm not sure if we've seen any earth elves, but they could be fun as the Irish ones. Having a diet of Earthy foods like potatoes and cabbage, having Irish travelers coating their bodies in rock using earth magic before having fist fights, Callum and Rayla getting into trouble over her getting angry over them insulting her Moonelf ancestry.

>have the Irish and Scott elves rib on each other
As an Irishman I wholeheartedly approve

The King with his martyr complex and the Mage with a messiah one.

They deserved each other.

If they fuse do we get magical Jesus?

Someone post elf armpits.

I was waiting for this

Attached: rayla.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Who’s ready for the third part of Ezran’s dreams in season 3?
And how in the end they’re going to reveal they are actual 2deep4you messages from the incarnation of all primal sources?

who hurt you? was it voltron?

Actually it was meant to be a joke. I guess it cans out wrong

They were talking about the Dragon Prince, not Voltron.

Imagine the smell and taste.

post some sailor moonshadow

Attached: sailor_moon_rayla_by_eerieelixir_dd034tl.png (1858x2753, 1.14M)

Like haggis.

I want to see if that bird has his dad's soul in it or not. If it does, with Ezran's ability to talk to animals it'll be interesting to see if or how he can convince other people that the bird is his dad or if they'll assume that he's a grief stricken child who can't come to terms with his father's passing.

Rayla Moon is precious.

Attached: 1550465583794.png (621x1122, 443K)

tangy moonberries

Attached: 1550615339151.png (558x775, 142K)

You want Callum to fuck the wolf?

Attached: rayla eletricity.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Coup de foudre

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.png (210x204, 28K)

DAMN, Why does Rayla have such a phat ass in this shot?

Attached: 1550273579395.jpg (686x386, 30K)

Imagine feeling this threatened by fictional minorities

bullshit headcanon, she lost fair and square
even if she is best girl.

How long do elves live in DP?
Human Rayla jokes about the humans’ under-century life expectancy, but the fact that 20 years is the amount of time/experience that separates an adult and a teenager I’d say it’s not millennia/eternal like in other series
Maybe something like 120 years, more or less

Imagine getting dutch oven'd by Claudia

Writers clarified that they aren't that much longer lived than humans averaging out at the ages of 110.

Gotta make up for how flat she is

She went for the legs. No one actually does that.

but how long does a human live in TDP? 50. 40 years maybe?

Donno, since most have 2019 sensibilities and not everyone is super short that maybe most humans live until 70+ or whatever.

Unless they specified it, I don’t really think they have a life expectancy much lower than our. It’s not like they are trying to make a realistic depiction of medieval Europe

I'd guess 50-70.

A medieval society with the technological development of DP would probably have the humans clock in at 35-40 years on average, with your kings and rich folk pushing towards 60-70. Even with healing magic, this would be a time where a simple infection can be fatal

I just don't know.
But its a decent thing to be curious about.

Attached: 212414141212.png (1024x1132, 458K)

That hospital Soren was in looked to be better than any medieval one.

I have no frame of reference for that

The only source of medieval-like death we have seen is famine, though, without any real depiction of ferocious beasts or infections
Most people look like royalty by medieval standards. You can see that by the fact that they are not covered in shit like a peasant should be

It looked more like a 1800s to early 1900s place.

no, Im saying I have co clue how medieval hospital should look like

Never time travelled before?
What are you? Square?

An ass as round and full as the moon itself.

Pretty sure a designated area for medical practice wasnt really a thing in those days. Universities and monasteries might have had something like that but otherwise it was probably just one dude everyone in the village/town went to when they needed mending

They were mostly churches where people were taken care of. Bandages, food, water, that's about it. Almost none practiced actual medicine.

I been banned from time traveling for inventing traps and lolicon

What about akwardly inserting lyrics of a random song?

Attached: 1539859635732.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Attached: rm1.png (500x500, 145K)

Your barber was your doctor, back in the days
The one in DP actually looked pretty similar to a modern hospital, just with everything made of wood to make it middleagey. It even had the curtains to give the patient privacy

>Didn't do research.
>Did a service to humanity by creating two powerful memes.

Hey, same here.
I was the guy with the dinosaur that started scalies.

so, TDP is pretty advanced in comparison

Vold.
Vold is a fucking meme machine and one of the main dialogue writers.

That red and white thing you see outside of barber shops was because they were the people that'd give you a shave, a haircut and help with all that excess blood you have.

I didn’t even notice that. I thought they were going for a Ducky from The Land Before Time reference.

Dragon Prince middle age is different from our middle age, they even have ice creams an pancakes :D

Fuck. How many other memes did they put in this show? Are there any in season 1?

Dragon Prince human life seems kinda like world of warcraft human life, minus all of the things that want to kill them.

For real though:
Moonshadow elves look like night elves
The adult dragons look like warcraft dragons
and their architecture has the same sorta mix of greek and oriental shit

>this fag is still mad about Bubbline

Attached: 1527388258276.png (525x299, 111K)

>a bit off the top today please, along with a shave and a letting of a good liter. My humors feel off balance today
Christ, it's a miracle our species managed to get to the modern age

I blame Galen and his gay cucumber theory.

There's three I can think of. Ezran says, "say hello to me little friend", Harrow says "Winter is Coming, eventually" and Rayla does a Naruto run in the first few episodes.

the term "incel" was invented by a lesbian to describe the societal pressure she felt against having sex or public affection

actual incels took over it

There are more but I can't think of them.
I'm sure somebodies autism had them make a list.

¿Que?

Joke about medival medicine and its practaces being mostly decided upon by a Roman physician known as Galen.
Because Rome wouldn't let him exhume bodies he never actually managed to draw an accurate diagram of a human but he did prove the existence of nerves. By using a pig.

Anyway, Galen's theory of opposites was the basis for medicine throughout the middle ages in Europe, if you were red in the face you needed bloodletting. If you were hot, you had to swallow a cucumber etc.

It's a pity there weren't more of them, the ones we got looked really nice, and had moments where I forgot the show wasn't 2D (the highest praise I can muster for any 3D animation this side of into the spiderverse).
I mean I'm glad they're not throwing in meaningless fights just for the sake of having fights, but still.

I don't see how they could possibly avoid it, we're sure to meet more elves and they're basically all guaranteed to be hot as hell.

Does pic related count? She seems like she'll be an important character, even if the only reason she even has a name is word of god (her name's Janai, apparently)

Attached: 2019-02-12 16_55_34-The Dragon Prince Season 2 _ Official Trailer [HD] _ Netflix - YouTube.png (926x517, 532K)

The book Claudia is reading in the first episode is a reference to Avatar.
Love Amongst the Dragons was the play that Zuko's mother would take him and Azula to see every year.

Like... whole?

nah, we dont know her personality yet, we just know she likes stab things with a fire sword untill they stop living and can turn into a lava demon, wich is pretty metal but is not enough

I'm real happy we got to see one of those swords in action and even happier that this season gave us some great sequences and what we got was consitantly great.
Especially the first Rayla vs. Soren fight.

Apparently some interoperated his theory such a way, yes.
Bearing in mind that medicine was also considered an art form and the how's and why's weren't known by anyone but the nobles.
Normal barber surgeons were not in the know.

She could be a recurring antagonist should the border situation become more prevalent and with Ez on the throne it likely will.
I just hope we don't juggle too many plot lines, nine episodes isn't enough for that.

What if it turned out that the only reason none of the sun elves spoke this season was because the writers couldn't agree on what accent they should have so they were forced to delay the decision for later

Moonshadows are kind of a mishmash of various european accents, aren't they? Runaan definitely didn't sound scottish. I think they're going broader with their accents than just one country per elf type but I would still like you to imagine: Australian elves.

>Australian elves.
Well, if the ocean is anything to go by there are different kinds of elves for different biomes, we could even see this reflected in a Moon elf like Lu vs. a Moonshadow elf like Rayla.
So, there could be Barbecue elves.

Interesting thing about Sunfire elves, apparently the magma mode we see is one of two potential abilities they have. The other form gives them a wolverine healing factor.

Attached: 1422981984899.jpg (500x485, 51K)

It seems to be a really shitty and sappy play from everything we've seen about it.

Attached: The Search Part 2 Page 28.jpg (1236x1892, 764K)

Azlua was a treasure.

elves do come across as cousing fuckers in every media

Runaan is apparently straight up named after one of the writer's old WoW characters, a night elf hunter

Something doesn't cease to be pandering because it occurred at the start of the show.

Attached: anime market.jpg (1365x1586, 481K)

Yes, the crown of the king represents boaz and jachin, they depict elves with horns, like demons in an effort to make demons likeable, they depict kundalini/the caduceus as dark magic, they put in LGBT (which is demonic) propaganda

They twist and invert reality

Satanism has no symbols of its own
It is an inversion and perversion of reality, like with an upside down cross or upside down pentagram

>hating gay people because of autistic teenage fujoshi/shipperfags

Why must women ruin everything?

Also, user do you really think it's fucking grown gay/bi men who're watching this YA tumblr shit and whinging about rep in shows for preteens? Do you really think it's fucking grown gay/bi men who did shit like threaten the Voltron cast because they wouldn't make Klance canon? The pajeet shill who wrote this article doesn't count because he at least got paid and encouraged to whine about this shit. Get a clue, user.

Holy shit
whadda nerd lmao

I know, playing worst race on worst faction.
Forsaken 4 unlyfe.

the authors didnt have to do anything, they chosed to focus on shipping on shipping and everything else was on the backseat, so they gathered a fanbase who would just focus on shipping. the people who were there for the robots and the space war left when that stopd being the focus

you are overestimating adults, are 20 somethins who do that shit

He looks like he's daring me to watch him eat that bug

Attached: Dz9ZxhHXgAIuZC1.jpg (1500x1999, 465K)

he gonna you suck that bug out of his thumb

Is that why it took 7 seasons for it to be mentioned or even vaguely implied?

This loomks like the Spectacular Spider-man designs.

He's ready to eat any worm.
ANY

Callum's trying

>The bug went from Aaravos's mouth into Viren's ear
That's just unhygenic.

Also I keep seeing people call it a work but it looks like a caterpillar to me.
Is it supposed to be ironic because of all those butterflies Viren consumes? Is Aaravos taking the mick?

Is it going to turn into a butterfly for Viren to eat too?

Attached: 2976065.png (1080x1920, 468K)

Ah, I've been expecting you.

I just want her to be happy.

Attached: 1538350256539.png (700x921, 373K)

she will be

Attached: 73284324_p4.jpg (640x782, 52K)

>he reposts, word for word, the same shit that he posted at the beginning of the thread
user, your posts were scrubbed for the sheer volume of aggressive shitposting and obvious samefagging.
Look, I’m sorry that you’re autistic, but no one wants to play with you.

Attached: C20C353C-50C7-4977-83C8-13694E9C6170.jpg (425x525, 43K)

The reveal was originally supposed to be in S2 but got shuffled to S7 once the execs said Shiro had to stay. As far as implications, people were calling that Shiro would be the gay representation as early as S1.

>Aaravos will never go down on you and get bugs all over your junk
Why even live?

Attached: DzifMMkXQAIZAe_.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

People were calling everyone but Hunk the gay representative.

The critter looks like a dragonhead caterpillar. Let's hope it doesn't make a cocoon in Viren's brain.
>That's just unhygenic.
Aaravos' mouth is very clean.

Attached: ab2d31de3576cc49a9f50d5a10a1af09.png (540x359, 453K)

Attached: tumblr_pn8wnfcD1r1uyuqg4_1280.jpg (1200x1714, 1.42M)

Rayla having to give up some of her lifespan to save Callum when?

the chad Cat > the virgin Dragon

Attached: 1541312676720.jpg (1080x868, 72K)

what Callum doesnt know, is that is how elves get pregnant

Attached: DnttX0AWsAE75AP.jpg (872x1200, 118K)

no one watches this show, go shill it somewhere else

The ammount of cute fanart of callum and rayla posted on this thread has convinced me to give a chance to this series.

dragons less than a month old you sick fuck

Attached: 1550554511800.png (1000x1333, 697K)

It is actually possible to like two, or even three things user!

it's garbage but they are cute often so you probably wont be THAT dissapointed

Artist did it in that style, apparently.

>chad
>pinning for the one that ditched her ass cause she wasn't good enough

Don't give him an aneurysm now user.

>Claudia takes advantage of Callum's youthful demeanor for a steady supply of fresh, human seed in order to practice magic.
>Claudia tentativelys wait outside the bathroom stall, eventually giving into her impatience and asking what's taking so long.
>Claudia takes charge and gets it done due to her ever-increasing impatience.
>Claudia makes a mess of things on the first go and eventually concludes that it will be easier to contain Callum's essence in her mouth
>Claudia wrings Callum dry.

Attached: rayla_x_callum_by_frikineitor143_dcmzf7q.jpg (458x3275, 303K)

Enjoy your three day vacation.

True, but I do remember vld discussing signs of Shiro's potential gayness outside of shipping context more than once.

What does human seed have to do with magic? She'd need the seed from an elf, dragon or other magic creature.

we got a reportfag here

Attached: 20190210_01_by_ejaylee_dczd3w6.png (975x975, 666K)

Swap Claudia with Viren and Callum with Runaan and it's perfect.

holy shit, she didnt kill the deer, she jacked it off

I'm fuckin losing it over here user, thank you for this

Attached: tumblr_pn0qvwBkX61v9wjkso1_1280.png (692x900, 550K)

There were three of them, right? Well she's got three holes...

That's a hell of a nose.

Attached: Dz9fcmqUUAAXhio.jpg (1200x982, 116K)

These seasons feel too short. We learned almost nothing about her or any other elves.

Attached: Dz9fcmoVAAA7tkN.jpg (1200x1008, 88K)

Attached: 72d0b0f839ca1e1ebdafb764394176c4.jpg (1031x1200, 115K)

Attached: Dz9fcmqUcAE8prp.jpg (1200x1165, 89K)

Interesting that their facial markings look more like paint than the tattoos the moonshadow elves have.
Actually come to think of it, Lujanne doesn't have any tattoos that we can see, I wonder if the markings are some kind of elf warrior culture thing, rather than it being something all elves do?

I'm hoping that changes now that Callum and Rayla are in Xadia. I really want to get a closer look at the Sky elves and see what the Ocean elves look like.

The showrunners mentioned that they had a lot more intended for amaya (and presumably those sunfire elves) but it didn't quite fit and had to be pushed back. Hope to hell they get more seasons.

You have my attention.

Attached: 17zhzk7c7gb20jpg.jpg (597x552, 40K)

They all look like Kevin Costner with horns.

It'd be nice if we heard news about a season 3 soon.

Amaya's so uninteresting to me. Probably because she's mute.

I'm hoping we hear something from that panel thing on the 23rd but that seems like it might be too small of an event. Are there any major cons coming up in the next few weeks?

Attached: panel.png (619x606, 61K)

They have little teases for some of the limited prints that will apparently be there and in one of them Viren... looks like this

Attached: Dz5vetiUwAA-H9T.jpg (706x609, 64K)

I think she's cool and I want her to beat me up etc but they need to get Gren back in the picture stat so she can go back to having a "voice"

nah you are just a subhuman fag i win you lose

>Let's hope it doesn't make a cocoon in Viren's brain.
That's just straight up body horror.
Can it crawl around in there? Could Viren end up pulling it out of his own mouth too?

Will having a caterpillar in his ear affect his balance?

Stop shilling your dumb clickbait

Aaravos made his balls drop again

It's Viren's Chad younger brother; Viril.

well, they threw him in jail. where all he had to do was workout and jack off

Attached: 8C283FE2-6D70-4027-98A1-EF2128A739D7.png (1500x1500, 1.75M)

Viren isn't Ozai, he was Iroh all along.

How are the lesbians queens portrayed as good characters? The famine that triggered this whole story was caused under their rule, and they acknowledge that by going in person to grovel before Katolis.
If they were good monarchs none of this would've happened,

Now that looks more like an evil sorcerer

>earned the eternal gratitude of a kingdom
Kings and Queens have extremely short memories.

he will make Claudia daddys girls. Soren gonna lose his waifu

I think that was implied to be more the weathers fault than anything
But yeah they really werent "good" characters. They just sorta stood around doing obvious things until they died. Not doing cartoon villain things and being happy kissy feel good people is the only virtue this show takes seriously so you're supposed to think they are good people

She already went against daddy's orders to save Soren. Virwn can't compete

Attached: tumblr_pnavz1HuRq1vu8qgx_1280.jpg (1280x959, 225K)

Leaving a hundred thousand people to die of starvation? That is one bad harvest.
Those are astronomical numbers for medieval times. But these people also put a hospital in there, so... Fantasy, right?

Say user you wanna buy some fresh elf lewds?

Attached: 2978349 - Rayla The_Dragon_Prince callum.png (720x1280, 736K)

Callum and Rayla are for wholesome scenes, not edgy bullshit

but if they're going to an area inhabited mostly by elves, wouldn't Rayla selling pics of Callum make more sense

Attached: 1538006387177.png (600x600, 237K)

the expressions on their faces are so wholesome, like it perfectly conveys the way they would both feel if she had a crush on him and hugged him, but then that isn't what's drawn here

this is legitimately the first thing on this site that's disturbed me in like a decade

Attached: 1550246851344.png (655x887, 1018K)

>yfw Xadia is actually a shithole

Attached: 1540872134564.png (222x205, 106K)

The last olivia octavious thread made me realize that shit. Holy Fuck.

Somebody give her a Metallica shirt and she is perfect.

Nah, plenty of NEET elves would love pics of a cute young elf being dominated by a human savage.

>half the elves are from where the humans live now
>they all hate living near each other, they have totally incompatible cultures and lifestyles
>half of them are forced to live in ghettos
>earth elves steal anything not bolted down, fire police beat them like gypsies
>a riot starts after an earth elf is set on fire while drunkenly attacking some sun police

This happened to me once. It was nice.
Then I realized that she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with me.
Then it became not so nice.

>"Ah, isn't it beautiful, Callum?"
>"Rayla, is that a dead body?"
>"I've missed this place"

ttry the drawthread, you may get lucky

Makes me wonder what the earth elves look like.

That picture is adorable.

Attached: 71075724_p1.jpg (1240x1754, 1.92M)

But with pointy ears.

Attached: wlkobtwyhut9gvnznwd6.jpg (836x470, 58K)

Didn't watch the second season yet. Was there any implication that they could end up together?

Attached: Vy3hOXl.jpg (948x711, 34K)

is probably better you see it for yourself

They almost kissed butthey imply later on that Callum may be moving on towards the elf and she might already have feelings for him

>Look gay monarchs
>And they're women
>And they're an Asian and a Black woman

Are the Monarchs elected in this land? Or did some Americans forget how Monarchys work?

It's a fictional monarchy. Who cares

Elf route.

Attached: 1550346929241.gif (500x268, 2.53M)

Which is weird since they've only known each other for a week or two

>He interacts mostly with his dad and his sister
Incest it is then!

>Who cares

Nobody, because when you do utterly pointless shit with zero structure it has no meaning.

What is the point of two gay queens? literally nothing, it adds no nuance, it doesn't explain a story, it's just completely and utterly redundant.

Teenagers. Most romances last a month.

Attached: 1550409210364.gif (437x720, 2.81M)

Of fucking course.

root the elf

Attached: 1539543432847.png (870x860, 306K)

Wet Rayla is best Rayla.

Attached: 1537171852860.png (750x750, 555K)

for real, incest route is the best ending for Soren and Claudia

Dark magic is kinda of a turn off for him,

Attached: 1550484283788.webm (853x480, 2.15M)

Man, I wasn't expecting that

Attached: 1550267278392.png (578x522, 503K)

What about it? Explain the problem.

Unironically >>>/reddit/

but apparently it turned Rayla on, truying to resist the tingly sensation made her cranky

LEWD

Her horns look bigger there

the only thing i want is that the main character develop self fuelled dark magic (with a bit of lifeforce). human independance and no murdering mythic creatures.

The water is weighing the hair?

>self fuelled dark magic
Apparently an oxymoron.

Also, stupid and missing the point.

Non-elected Monarchies are a system of governance where a Dynasty family are the ruling class.

You can't have that with Two gay queens; namely because Two Queens isn't how inheritence of the land would go.

One would be a Queen, one would be the Queen-consort.

Alright but one could just assume the powers of king?

Not really.

The Job of the King is to sire more offspring, then rule the kingdom.

The Queen's job is to survive siring more offspring.

The irony is that Rayla actually wanted Callum to rub her horns.

In my headcannon that's 2nd base for elves.

.....I am a sad, sad man.

That's not really the problem. The Problem is two women can't reproduce and thus put the Dynasty at risk and in turn the Kingdom.

dark magic strapon

If magic can allow anyone to reproduce risk free, there is literally zero point in supporting a Monarchy.

If they were pulling shit like that I'd fully understand the elves and dragon wanting to segregate their asses.

Bet it takes an awful lot of soul juice to magic up a baby.

wait, I had a even better thought. One of the queens have a dick they grew with dark magic, but which one, Caramel Queen or Chocolate Queen?

At this point it's more likely for Callum to hook up with the dog loli than Claudia

>tfw your horns are scratched, sending the soft vibrations directly into your skull.

Attached: 1537842484853.png (1666x936, 1.27M)

I don't think you understand my point.

Monarchies existed because they are a stable form of national government by focusing a majority of the power into a ruling Dynasty.

If you have wizards having a majority of the power, enough to hold power over the Monarchs, then why is it not a magocracy?

>Rayla: Oi Callum, I'll rub yer "horn" if yae rub mine...

I don't think you understand my point, I dont care

Well you're some halfbrained shipper-faggot anyway, so who cares about your utterly redundant and pointless opinion?

You're an emotionally stunted manchild who sees any form of social interaction as Romantic kindling.

Who hurt you user?

me apparently

People who accept poor storycrafting due to shoddy pandering to lustful cretins.

>big words, me smart

Just a reminder to check your doors and windows. You never know if an elf will sneak into your house.

make sure they are wide open

>A few fancy words make me feel uncomfortable

hey man, if you need people to think youre smart, sound like a pretencious asshole all you want

>Pretencious because you use a few words you think are smart

dude, we both know what you doing, dont even try