Toonami Ratings for 2/16/19

Attack on Titan will restart in the same timeslot from season ONE starting on March 3rd. Yes you heard right, the first season. Demarco is that fucking retarded. We damn well better have a new show replacing Megalo Box in March.

Last week, we started SAO with a rather disappointing premiere performance. This week it returns to a single slot, and Megalo Box came back from its break. Also, we trim off the last hour of reruns. Now SAO seems to have found its stride with much more presentable numbers. It seems the theory that the shorter the block the better the ratings actually might hold some weight. Oh yea and HxH got dunked on by Naruto filler again lel

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 822 0.43 551

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 600 0.31 395

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 564 0.28 359

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 513 0.26 332

1:00a Megalobox 424 0.22 286

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 397 0.20 256

2:00a Black Clover (r) 364 0.18 230

2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 317 0.15 198

3:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 323 0.16 211

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 257 0.12 158

Attached: 48B62B91-51A4-405F-918B-775D9C0311A4.jpg (630x420, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9w7W8MFRcw
youtube.com/watch?v=BEwSoUm5BgA
sling.com
youtu.be/up6wDhzlm9c
youtube.com/watch?v=DiUKh_MjsI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these posts are lame and uninteresting

I take it the next season of AoT will not be premiering on toonami?

Was Adult Swim glitching bad for anyone else last night? Like tiling and shit. Stopped eventually but just want to know if I'm the only one.

It HAS to premiere on Toonami, that’s the contract they have. However, it doesn’t start in Japan till April 28, which means the dub premiere for us would be mid May at best. What will probably happen is AoT just abruptly ends when they have S3 ready

Ah Bumpu.

i dunno if i like the reruns being cut or not. I started drinking during hxh and i was shitposting until like 5am or so

Another great night of Toonami, thankfully without One Piece! I stopped liking that crappy show, I am now a Chad Clover fan!

Attached: n onepiece-a-20150616.jpg (1001x1201, 361K)

Wow Jojo is finally nearing 400k, good to see that ratings are slowly climbing.

>Super inching closer and closer to 1M
I know everyone hates that Super does good but maybe once it crosses that threshold again the other premieres might start doing non-shit numbers.

By the looks of it a shorter block with fewer reruns is a good thing

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - November 2, 2019
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
My Hero Academia - September 7, 2019
Sword Art Online: Alicization - February 15, 2020
Megalo Box - March 23, 2019
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - June 15, 2019
Black Clover - TBD
Hunter X Hunter - June 22, 2019
Naruto: Shippuden - November 23, 2024
Attack on Titan - February 23, 2019

Reminder that One Piece is the greatest selling comic book of all time WORLDWIDE, and Virgin Clover is nowhere close!

Attached: WorldRecord.jpg (655x814, 129K)

I wish Attack on Titan would just go away.

Fuck demarco, starting it over from season 1 is a fucking dumb idea.

It’s no closer than it was a few weeks ago so I don’t know what you are on about. The other shows all inched up however

gatta rebuild that hype

With them restarting AoT from the fucking start, I am going to be livid if Megalo Box doesn’t get a new replacement

When?

Attached: Party is over.jpg (2560x1920, 496K)

AoT hasn’t had any hype since season 1 originally ended

>AoT past season 1.
>Hype.

>airing season 1
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo found a flaw in your argument BCfag

It ain't 2013 anymore. AoT ain't fresh anymore and all the normalfags have moved on to whatever the fuck.

>you can just air the same thing over and over and the ratings will soar!
Hi Demarco. Remember when you thought you could lead Toonami with AoT reruns? How’d that go?

This is my expected timeline
>Megalo Box - replaced by new show
>AoT ended abruptly and S3 starts sometime May. This pushes us to a full premiere block
>HxH ends in June and is replaced by a rerun returning us to the status quo

this never happened
they keep coming back for dragonshit, they will come back for this

They won't, though
Super generated excitement and renewed interest from millions of people for a franchise that had been dormant for years, AoT hasn't had any real clout since around 2013

>Comparing Dragon Ball's decades of nostalgic popularity to Attack on Titan's flavor of the month "popularity".

>Adventure Time is has been wiped off the face of CN
>Jack is back at 8pm
lmao looks like we'll never see that Samurai Joke poster again. If only we could get rid of a certain other poster that easily.

Are you guys ready for Demarco to deal the definitive deathblow to Toonami?

Attached: A4CA68B6-5658-4C9A-BA99-47CDE491D8EE.jpg (750x765, 222K)

Attached: fucking kill me.jpg (531x683, 73K)

There's no way they're going to push the premieres down even further. Megalo Box is getting replaced by a rerun

>we are gonna diversify Toonami!
>with Adventure Time!

Attached: ED2AF2F5-46D4-4215-8517-2B48200A2955.png (240x240, 38K)

Welp.

Attached: eb34d3b7z8821.jpg (1292x727, 146K)

It would only be temporary, less than a month. If they don’t have a new show to replace MB they are signing the death warrant for the block

>JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - June 15, 2019
>Hunter X Hunter - June 22, 2019
About time

Toonami IS going to make it to 2020, right?

Attached: da7.gif (274x266, 753K)

>this never happened

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 4.36.19 PM.png (504x570, 79K)

Yeah, the lineup is going to be:
11:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super
12:00 - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
12:30 - Cowboy Bebop
but it'll make it.

Super doesn’t end till November so yea we will probably make it

Demarco is an idiot so we are probably going straight into the next shitty Jojo

fuckyeah look at those high opener numbers ramping up and paving the way for kais rerun

Starting off the night with 800k might be acceptable now, but it wasn't for 2014.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 4.44.44 PM.png (508x565, 83K)

>beware that Batman
Don’t miss that trash

>882k at 3am
How the times change

>We damn well better have a new show replacing Megalo Box in March.
It's most likely going to be Mob season 2.

Shows Demarco will do everything he can to air
>AoT (guaranteed already)
>Mob S2
>OPM S2
>Jojo P5
>MHA S4
Calling it now, 2019 is the year we don’t have a single new title air on the block

When are we getting the Blade Runner anime?
We'll live long enough for that.

Doubt it, more likely a rerun of mob psycho s1.

We don't know if that's coming to Toonami.

2021 at the earliest.

Yes we do, they literally said it’s coming to Toonami. That said, that’s not a guarantee Toonami can’t die before then. They could always just air it on AS if they need to

Pretty nice ratings this week. It's good to see the middle portion actually pull its weight, even if we're not accepting of them being new seasons of tired shonen and seinen.

>stream shut down permanently
>hour of reruns cut after promise that no more cuts were coming
>tumblr shut down
>MHA and Boruto weekly promos cancelled
All of this in less than a month. What’s the next thing to go?

They could stop doing Pre-Flight. I'm surprised it's still around, since it stopped being mostly about Toonami a while ago and turned into an excuse for Jason and Gill to talk about whatever pop culture they like.

Here's last week:

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 803 0.38 493

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 557 0.27 344

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 502 0.23 293

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization (p) 394 0.18 233

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 316 0.15 188

2:00a Black Clover (r) 318 0.14 182

2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 284 0.12 160

3:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 317 0.15 191

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 288 0.14 181

4:00a Pop Team Epic (r) 255 0.12 161

4:30a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (r) 253 0.12 161

Not bad, not bad at all. As a HxH fan, it's kind of a bummer to see the ratings fall, but the CA arc is the longest, plus the final arc moves at a pretty fast pace by comparison, so there's nothing to worry about. Looks like Demarco has chosen to stop being a faggot, but I will be bummed out when HxH wraps up; from a violence standpoint, it was one of the only two to be that (the other being Jojo).

Super into Boruto: Lose 27.0%
Boruto into Hero: Lose 6.0%
Hero into SAO: Lose 9.0%
SAO into Megalobox: Lose 17.3% The fuck happened?
Megalobox into Jojo: Lose 6.4%
Jojo into Clover: Lose 8.3%
Clover into Hunter: Lose 12.9% Toonami Faithful are carrying a grudge here
Hunter into Naruto: GAIN 1.9% LOL
Naruto into Titan: Lose 20.4% Sleep snug, smug

Current Records:

Loss:
12/08/2018: Super into Psycho: Lose 45.4%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: 1547402337831.jpg (500x537, 136K)

>Toonami Faithful are carrying a grudge here
Fuck the ant arc, it goes on for too long and often feels like nothing is happening

Anyone else's guide still showing adventure time on the AS line-up?

Anybody? I really don't want to call someone out here to fix this shit.

do you guys think demarco is going into panic mode and trying to pay toei to make more db super?

if it has to be ready for the end of the year, now would be the time to get that ball rolling

Vento Aureo is kino. Kill yourself.

I'm surprised the Tumblr account lasted as long as it did. It lost all purpose once they stopped doing the monthly Q&A sessions half a decade ago. News gets reported from the Facebook account now and people just sent their show requests to Demarco directly. All the Tumblr was good for lately was random GIFs.

Who would you cast as Broly?

Johnny Yong Bosch

Literally anyone. His voice isn't all that iconic.

FUCK NO

>Next shitty Jojo
Absolutely shit taste, Part 5 is legit kino so far. But going straight into Part 5 isn't too unrealistic since both the dub for 4 and sub for 5 should end around the same time. Viz actually having a dub for part 5 be on time for the block should theoretically perform better than Parts 1-4 since their dubs came out years after their parts were over.

Attached: 1550640269602.jpg (720x625, 37K)

Hulk Hogan.

>"This part is good, I swear!"
I've been hearing this since Part 1.

Sounds like Jojo isnt for you user

Part 3 was kino even with all the asspulls

> mfw listening to Kirbopher's insane Pouf laugh and realizing HxH is almost over

it's been a good 4 years.

Attached: sadadachi.jpg (385x596, 50K)

Pouf is a fluffer

it seems like only yesterday they were a couple of kids getting off a bus doing a scavenger hunt

When I heard how long the ant arc was, I thought it'd be monontnous. But holy shit. We're nowhere near where we were when the arc began. This one arc feels like 3 or 4 arcs. Some of which happening concurrently.

We need Photon on Toonami.

Xander Mobus for Voice matching Vic.

But for a new original take Liam O’Brien would be cool.

Michael Dobson if Ocean got to do Broly.

Another week another shitty MHA chapter.
>dude no consequences lmao
>dude Bakugou is amazing lmao
>I need a week break to pregame for another training arc
I can't wait for this shit to go the shingeki no souma route after all it's bullshit offshoot media stops getting made.

Attached: 1550241049235.png (561x286, 86K)

>Ballmastrz S2 confirmed
At least AS will long outlive Toonami

That show is trash and only attracts fetishfag redditors

Why doesn't DeMarco get something like Samurai Flamenco dubbed or get a comedy show dubbed

Because Samurai Flamenco is shit and paying for a dub is to much money.

Samurai Flamenco bombed in Japan so hard that Aniplex of America didn't want to spend money on a dub. It never even got a sub-only home release.

A comedy show with action, eh? You mean like a certain show that aired in 2010? I miss PSG

Likely why they do it. AS needs to fill stream time with something

What about something like Concrete Revilutio, Bubuki Buranki, Erased or Mayoiga would those work for Toonami

>the fuck happened
Megalo Snore came on the TV after a hype as fuck SAO epiode

Usually happens when a change is made quickly. AT must have been bombing hard

Are you retarded? DB is popular enough to get more seasons on its own

>hype as fuck SAO epiode
Nice one user

Attached: 1535676637058.jpg (596x709, 40K)

More like an awful 4 years. HxH is garbage

Don't forget about Lupin Part 5

chopping trees sure is hype

If it didn’t get dubbed on its own merits in this day and age, it was probably turbo shit. Plus they won’t own the dub so it’s a waste of money

Aqua on Toonami when

HxH started in 2016. Can you math?

When the CR relationship amounts to more than Mob and Blade Runner

I would hope after part 4 got curbstomped by Naruto every week, they wouldn’t make a hard push for any more Lupin

then why end production in the first place

one piece doesnt stop production every time a movie is in the works

Do you guys think the controversy with Sean Schemmel will affect DBS' ratings this week?

OH SHIT ITS THE RAVE EPISODE FOR JACK

Normies don't care. I'm pretty sure 90% of the Dragon Ball Super viewing audience doesn't even know who he is.

What the fuck did he do?

So why is Jack back? Did AT do that bad?

Anger Vic McNugget fans

He and Chris Sabat went on twitter and supported Monica Rial after she called out Vic for sexual abuse or something. Then Sean locked his twitter after a bunch of people came to Vic's defense.

oh so Sean was just be a large fag like he always is?

Pretty much, and looks like a lot of Vic fans got super pissed off. I saw tons of comments on youtube about people saying they're done watching the dub and supporting Funimation. I hope there's not a lot of those people watching Toonami, because our ratings are just now getting good again.

dont know, dont care. im just happy they did not restart from episode1

>this mudpit scene with all the kids watching
how common is this? I remember this shit from the dark knight returns

It’s not even that they don’t care. They don’t even know what’s happening or why or to who. It’s a literal non issue. Vic is a rare case where a dub VA is well known

Attached: demarcolittleshit.jpg (530x960, 246K)

Bryce Papenbrook

Probably an homage to The Dark Knight Returns.

Think Toonami will ever get anything as fun and fast paced as Kill La Kill again? Most of the stuff they have been getting is slow or just runs for to long.

Attached: 1417129928313.jpg (670x841, 191K)

a wise wizard once said that fun is just a buzzword

Bebop and Eva should be on from 4-6 every week

That wise wizard sounds like a giant fag

is broly in the manga?

it'd be hilarious if they got everyone hyped as fuck with the broly movie only for him to go back to being not canon in the anime

>defeat berserker king from early on in the ambush
did I fuck up? level 17.
i feel that i fucked up

nm im tarded

>is broly in the manga?
The current manga arc (which takes place immediately following the Broly movie) started with a one page summary of the film against an image of Goku and Vegeta fighting Broly. So yes, the film is canon to the Super manga.

I think this more than anything shows why Toonami died. That he actually thinks this.

Demarco thinks Adventure Time and Steven Universe are good Toonami shows, you think we're ever getting anything like KLK again? He might as well air blue's clues.

the Adventure Time Lich was his twitter avatar for like a whole year

Attached: 1331516931622.png (640x462, 232K)

Why are Funimation Voice Actors so unprofessional? This Vic nonsense should've been handled by HR

>Pop Team Epic Ratings Retrospective

>Premieres
Average Rating: 372,917
Highest Rating: 437,000 Ep. 1 on June 30, 2018 @ 12:00m
Lowest Rating: 305,000 Ep. 6 on August 4, 2018 @ 12:00m

>Reruns
Average Rating: 223,250
Highest Rating: 263,000 Ep. 3 on December 1, 2018 @ 2:30am
Lowest Rating: 186,000 Ep. 11 on February 2, 2019 @ 4:00am

Attached: 1529093202299.jpg (960x960, 105K)

even a little bit of fame can go to peoples heads
yes, even the voices of japanese saturday morning cartoons can have their moments

No, Sean is a terrible voice actor for Goku. He's too egotistical. It's rather telling that Sean was good when trying to emulate Peter from the Ocean Dub

>Sean was trying to emulate Peter who was trying to emulate Nozawa.
Whoa.

It feels more like Sean Nowadays is trying to emulate Team Four Star.

But Sean hates TFS, though.

Only when the anime adapts the Broly movie and the dub airs on Toonami with Broly having a new VA.

>But Sean hates TFS, though.
Really?

If we actually get Adventure time or Steven Universe on top of Nardo/Bardo and SAO I will stop watching this block entirely.

Attached: 1544936581700.png (500x373, 201K)

Well, we can see why they cut that last hour

youtube.com/watch?v=i9w7W8MFRcw

IBO was getting even lower to, I think one night it had less then 150,000

I am almost in a panic at the thought of this being a possibility. I feel I am blame. Be careful what you shitpost.

Attached: 1528588496197.jpg (330x248, 21K)

I would say maybe he's being influenced by higher ups but Sabat has no issues so I guess he's just a bit over-sensitive.

you gotta say which dude we have too many

I have no idea what direction IBO was going for. Why didn't Reconguista in G get a dub?

Sean is literally confirmed to feel threatened by other people who voice(d) Goku -- even if it's a fucking Abridged dub on Youtube.

Actually, the lowest IBO did was 189k, which is 3k higher than Pop Team Epic's lowest.

Honestly this. It’s bad enough the block is mostly kiddie shonen. This would be irredeemable

Any sane person thinks Abridged is cringe memeshit

I will retaliate if we get fucking SU

Jojo has been good since part 1 tho

>Instead of acquiring new anime, DeMarco will instead take the cheapest option by playing shows that aired on fucking CN.
I am livid, but I guess DeMarco can say he kept his motherfucking diversity promise. Fuck!

The ratings say otherwise

Speaking of Sean, I went through his twitter about a year ago and he seems slightly mentally ill. Like he kept complaining about his Xbox breaking and how Microsoft just lost his support like they were listening to him. Then he started talking about PlayStation

I didn't want him to reply to me. He replies to everyone that says his name. Let's just say it's a certain poster that is in similar situation. The show that he makes the same exact post about in every Toonami thread was cancelled due to bad ratings even by Toonami standards. He occasionally derails threads by sucking off his show and shitting on others. He's been pretty quiet today though since he embarrassingly made 2 of the same exact post, neither of which got any replies.

Ah. I was thinking robin.

This. TFS fags though act like their retarded parody saved Dragon Ball in the western world and inspired Akira Toriyama to make Super. They're out of their minds.

This. JoJo back in 2016 was pulling about 1 million viewers. Now it can barely pull 400 thousand.

The reason why Part 1 was pulling in more ratings than the others is because most Jojofags in the west never actually watched it. They only know Jojo through Part 3 memes.

Americans just don't like the idea of Stand Fighting. It's boring and retarded. Americans want to see action. Part III is the exception because Polnereff did most of the action.

>complaining about a piece of shit console then switching to a different one
>mentally ill
I'd really like to know what your standard for perfect mental health is considering that you scrolled through an English anime VAs, proceeded to take offense to a harmless expression of displeasure, and finally a year later remember and call upon this insignificant information to diagnose someone you've never met as mentally ill on the picture book reading and colorful image watching section of a Taiwanese Basket-Weaving forum.

Part I got more ratings becomes of it's conventional story about Jonathan and Dio. There's a dynamic with them that's lost on Joseph and Jotaro when they face DIO in Part III

when are they getting rid of this faggit

Attached: sleep tight dino.jpg (527x411, 51K)

Ratings =/= quality
Super and Borutard are 10/10 shows by that logic

And it also had a kino ending.

>This. JoJo back in 2016 was pulling about 1 million viewers. Now it can barely pull 400 thousand.

not really the best argument. jojo was averaging 1 million viewers because the block as a whole was averaging 1 million viewers

now the block as a whole averages 450k and jojo isnt that far under that

Aw, im glad SAO finally started getting some recognition. I hope it stays.

Boruto is better animated than Super, but is bogged down by the writing. Kishimoto thought that we wanted to see Naruto's son even though fans just wanted more adult Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Naruto and the rest.

Say what you want about Gohan, but at least he strives to improves himself to earn his father's approval.

I never claimed to not be a pizza shit myself. Also I'm a faggot who likes to stir the shit.

He was answering a hypothetical question. This doesn't hint toward any actual plans.

At most, I could see them running "Food Chain" (the episode Masaaki Yuasa directed) as a 15 minute slot filler if they ever need one. But beyond that, I seriously doubt it.

The fact that he thinks Adult Swim Toonami is an acceptable place for any of those shows at all shows what an incompetent idiot he is that isn’t fit the run the block in the first place

>Amazon
Never

The majority of the crap he airs is preteen shonen, so it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise

I noticed that the facebook has really slowed down on its posts too

hopefully music videos because demarco's got shit taste

The don't even announce new shows on Pre-Flight anymore. Everything is done on the Facebook.

>still no word on mob s2
do they have to kick vic mangina out of the dub or something? what is taking them so fucking long.

2016: The 1st awful year
2017: The 2nd awful year
2018: The 3rd awful year
2019: The 4th awful year
That's 4 awful years.

It was handled by HR eventually, but everyone wants to be the hero who saved the day.

The first season's dub didn't start until the season was almost over in Japan, so it's not like this was unexpected. You can blame either Crunchyroll or the Japanese production company.

It's most likely going to drop in mid to late March, lining it up perfectly as a replacement for Megalobox.

Who cares? If Adventure Time or Steven Universe do get on Toonami, they'll just be stuck on at the end.

Pay attention, retard. I've only made one post in this thread.

Attached: hu7Umtl.jpg (720x405, 31K)

Didn't he also fake a SWAT call?

That's just voice actors in general, remember November 2016?

Who the fuck said I was talking about you? You are so fucking desperate lmao.

>can't even into numbers

brainlet

Oh yes, you must be talking about that guy who's always shilling Gundam. How silly of me.

Where's the chartfag? I wanna see who died last week.

This is the most recent one. Also, I'm not him. He's gonna do something different for DB Super.

Attached: 2019 toonami wall 2-17-19.png (1904x2488, 2.1M)

God fucking this. It’s been every god damn week lately and it’s worse and worse mumblerap each time. We can’t have full OPs but we can have this garbage

They shouldn’t be on Toonami at all. They aren’t adult swim material

HxH is such boring dreck it feels like it’s been a decade tbqh

Yeah he did.

That isn’t the point. It’s the principle of having them on the block at all. Toonami already gets a lot of heat for how much preteen target audience shonen it airs. The defense to that has always been that even the tamest of the bunch would need some light edits to work on CN, if they even aired anime in the first place. That doesn’t work for CN shows. Not to mention the tonal whiplash of going from TV 14 stuff, to AT or SU, into MA Boondocks. They had to cut Jack off the block for a reason, AT sure as shit isn’t gonna do any better if 8pm is any gauge.

And really a personal irritation about this to me is he is just fine with AT, but apparently PSG isn’t Toonami material. We know his tastes are trash but this is just insulting

For some reason I think Micah Solusod would do a good job.

did they at least play anything good like those last two gorillaz videos, havent watched toonami in a while

holy shit, thursday already

You're an idiot.

No, I wasn’t joking when I say mumblerap. I don’t even know who the fuck the people are most of the time because they are total nobodies. Last week was like scumgang or something

>trying to not mention a series that ended two years ago about gay posers and their gay punching ghosts walking all over the newer Cuck Clover
>try to talk about gateway anime being seen by everyone's dog and inbred fanbase in America vs a kino series that started in 2011 and was seen by everyone already in the world
Oh, OP, I knew you'd finally break when Kira would eventually walk over Asta's grave.

Attached: 1563838473828.jpg (960x696, 279K)

Well those words are conflicting
youtube.com/watch?v=BEwSoUm5BgA

Right, so his 'Broken clock is right once a day in the real world' moment. Thanks for reminding us of his one good move soon.

Pssst, it was part of the wave that revived DB in America, ya blind, ignorant fag.

Haha, fuck off back to Yea Forums "Hiatusman"

Attached: 34a9355b6766b33b4c28de88e2d07208--hunter-x-hunter-genderbend-gender-bender.jpg (474x503, 43K)

>still salty about last year
The reason why OP isn't saying anything is because earlier timeslots are supposed to have bigger ratings, Hunterfag.

DB's popularity never needed reviving, especially not in the US or Latin America. It's been popular since the 90's, and it was still popular even after GT ended and before Battle of Gods came out.

You're retarded if you seriously think a fucking youtube parody kept the series alive until BoG. What, do you think Dragon Ball Multiverse kept DB alive too?

The weeks this year feel like they've been going by rather quickly for some reason.

You are just getting old user

TFW
>God-tier ep of Mob Psycho happened on Monday
>The appearance of King Crimson on Jojo:Golden Wind Friday
>As well as the conclusion of the VS Imaginator arc of Boogiepop and Others, with a two-hour special the next day
>Another good ep of Kaguya wants to be confessed to this week
>The Tournament of Memes continues on Super
>MHA season 2 finale
>Something might possibly happen on Megalobox this week
>Sheer Heart Attack has its explosive conclusion with Kira getting humbled
>BC continues its one decent anime arc
>And the cat finally gets raped
Pretty damn stellar week of anime

Attached: 1538610018812.jpg (300x300, 187K)

>Eva
Better call the tard wrangler, one got out again

>Liam O’Brien
But Gaara's not an edgelord anymore

We're already long past the point of having CN shows air on AS Toonami.

>especially not in the US or Latin America.
Or Asia in general.

Not even OP but Jojo having higher ratings that Black Clover is an expectation, not an achievement. It’s pretty pathetic that you are boasting about it doing better than a later show

>says increasingly nervous jojobrony for the 5th time

Why Toonami? Why AS? Why not on Amazon or something?

You know as much as I wanna believe that, I have a friend who had an experience where a lot of younger people say they got into Dragon Ball through TFS. It makes sense that a series that hadn't had any new content between 2003 or 4 and 2017 in the west. People who weren't around at the height of its popularity got into it in different ways.

>Hype week this saturday
>just so happen to check the weather
>60% chance of thunder storm this saturday night
FUCK

Attached: 1535301144002.jpg (400x300, 26K)

its fucking hailing here in NY. well its the little BB sized hail. im fucking ready for another night naked with the fireplace going while naked getting drunk watching anime

I plan on making stir fry burritos for Toonami

Because AS is the one forking our the money for it so they can pack it full of sjw writers

Where the fuck do you people live that a little thunderstorm is any cause for concern?

am i not watching [as] enough now or is Toonami dialing back on episode promos?

That's cause for celebration where I come from.

They’re only doing it for Super and SAO for the time being.

I disagree. I like Bort and the other main characters and I think there was a lot of potential there. The side characters give me cancer though.

If the show actually had a plotline, it could be pretty fun but these SoL episodes are physically painful to sit through.

MHA needs to get on that Prison Break arc already. It will definitely push the series to new heights.

They cancelled the Boruto and MHA one two weeks ago.

Tbqh they should cancel the SAO too if every one of them is just gonna be “kittytoe swings sword”

>I like Bort
Bort is an entitled rude cunt.

Would anyone even miss them if they stopped doing them at all? A couple months ago they cut them down to like 15 seconds total, which means the actual preview is barely even anything.

We need Boogiepop to bring actual high iq entertainment

Yes the whole point is that he's a dumb rebellious teenager. If the show left its weird perpetual first act and developed a plot, I'd be genuinely interested in watching his character grow through adventure and hardship.

>bort
>suffering hardship
The fucker is the Nardo's son. He's an entitled shithead who bitches about "muh dad's too busy being Hokage". Salad suffers more because she's the offspring of Worst Boy and Worst Girl.

Yuck. Boruto is the worse anime of all time. Its mostly just filler except the Team 7/Sarada arc and the Movie. Naruto 1 & 2 itself are shit because of endless fan fiction filler.

Sorry didn't realize you were ESL. I mean he needs to experience hardship. Not that he has.

Here's a hardship: cancelling the series and getting Kishi to remake Bort.

Ugh...I would be also if my father is that dork bum and mother that weird looking thing. I don't know how people like this crap...Its just so boring.

End your life.

How long until this feels trip? Cus imma be honest: this shit made me cry in Ninja Storm 3

Attached: Naruto_and_Kushina_meet.png (1362x768, 1.22M)

I agree. It's pretty much unsalvageable at this point. The potential was there briefly.

The pampered prince protag is very a popular literary device. There's no reason it can't be written write. It just so happens this series fails it.

Bort did nothing wrong.

No he did one thing wrong: he wasn't a miscarriage

Fuck Naruto & Boruto.

Attached: Dragon Ball BTFOs All Of Anime & Manga.jpg (1150x649, 123K)

The problem with Boruto is that it's currently being made by Pierrot to be something like Yugioh, a kids show with a big enough following to run on its own when the source material is long over.

He should have been aborted. Naruto should have never been with anyone. Just be the Hokage. It should have ended with that.

One good thing that came out of NaruHina was Himawari. The other is the tears from Sakurafags

>dragonretards will throw their money at anything because they have no standards
Is this an achievement?

??Wut. That little girl is ugly as hell. Sorry bro, I am a dragonballchad, to me all those that died during the Pain arc should have stayed dead. I'll even say Naruto is not mature enough to be a Hokage.

Neat to see that a Gundam still rakes in cash

XD Naruto/Boruto not drawing any dimes.

>That little girl is ugly as hell.

Attached: a8b.png (391x720, 314K)

It looks like a kid Naruto with blue hair. If you want lolis, quit having shit taste and go watch another anime.

Hima is no waifu, but a daughterfu.

So, is anyone going to boycott Funimation, Saturday?

Still shit taste. Thousands of other anime for that user.

>dragontard saying someone has shit taste
O my irony!

Attached: y9vlq.jpg (1920x1440, 173K)

>I’m a dragonballchad
>when people die they should stay dead
Oh the ironing

Nobody did for Prison School
Nobody did for Dragon Maid
Nobody did for Hajimete no Gal
Nobody will for this. It’s drama that will be completely forgotten in a week, only remembered when the next bout of drama comes up

Well, I am, anyway. On Saturday, I will only be watching Jojo and HxH.

In Naruto they really should have stayed dead user. Dragonball>>>>>>>>>>Dog Shit>>Naruto/Boruto

Attached: 443279047431.jpg (1805x347, 127K)

Toonami should just be Dragonball.

>dragontard doubles down on the tism

Attached: 1913804.png (640x400, 173K)

And you are just posting meme faces now. Wow.

Because i find retards amusing.

Hey, you like Naruto, you are mentally ill there. You would say the same for me. But more people would agree that Naruto/Boruto is shit. So keep enjoying shit user.

>keep enjoying shit
But you just said i watch Naruto, why are you now saying im a dragontard like you?

Hunter x Hunter and MHA are shit, Hunterfag. Stop falseflagging.

shes the worst kind of daughter/sister character

Boruto was a mistake.

I'll be honest the only good thing in that roster for me is just Super, Magalobox, Jojo, and Titan. The rest are Zzzzz... Black Clover, Hunter, Burrito being the worse.

Fuck off, nothing good came out of that shitfest. If anything it killed the franchise with Boruto.

Attached: Leddit opinions.jpg (1158x241, 56K)

Can't find that comment.

two more days

They are from a couple of weeks ago. The typical shitting on Naruto comments were present in the thread.

Attached: More Leddit.jpg (1309x756, 81K)

Oh shit, even Reddit shits on Naruto. Its mostly just that, FILLER. The only Naruto canon is just Naruto Part1 & Part 2 manga. Anything else is just filler bs.

If you have satellite, any little rain can cause it to go out. Its a bitch.

>wake up
>check the weather for saturday again
>80% chance of storm on saturday night
MOTHER FUCK

Attached: 1533555150129.png (1047x585, 509K)

You can taste how uninformed they are.

Feels good not having to rely on satellite

Asura's Wrath.

That is all.

Liam's got the chops and range for a dude like Broly.

Which part specifically?

>written write
lol

>glasses... check
>balding... check
>patchy beard... check
>manlet body... check
>grown man watching calarts babby shit... check

the onions is strong with this one

Attached: vader.jpg (800x420, 38K)

I'm not retarded I swear! It was my phone!

God what an absolute trash lineup.

I cannot tell what is bait and what is genuine stupidity anymore. Though considering that I can't tell the difference I must be pretty stupid myself.

Honestly you're right but people here will disagree with you. That line-up was largely ass with the few exceptions of Bleach ,Space Dandy, and Hellsing. The only reason people think back fondly of it is because Toonami nights were still fun and the block's future seemed bright. The line-ups these past two years have actually been consistently better but no one wants to admit it.

Attached: 1546982025177.jpg (367x446, 41K)

And Gurren Lagann*

>lineup with Boruto AND Naruto
>so much long running crap nothing ever rotates
>better

It'd be easier to tell if we weren't so invaded by tumblrfags. We should've all abandoned ship with the domain change

I thought I was imagining the influx. Shit.

>missed the block last week
>don’t feel anything
I always worried this would happen someday

Sakurafags are still seething i see.

>all these people bitching about the rain
Feels good to have cable.

Lol fuck the midwest

Honestly the lineup is at an all-time best right now. I thoroughly enjoy MHA, Super, JoJo, and Chad Clover. Even Bort and SAO isn't as bad as Yea Forums says. The only show on the 2014 lineup most looked forward to was Dandy.

>people actually paying for (((satellite))).
>not stealing your parents' Sling.tv account.

Bort as a series is ok. Bort himself on the other hand is an entitled shithead who needs to learn what his old man went through.

>stealing from your parents
FOUND THE NIGGER

He starts learning when the Chunin Exams start.

I mean it's made to be shared. You can watch on 3 devices at once at any given time.

Just go to sling.com and start your 7-Day Free Trial today.

>Chunin Exams
Can we please bring back Part 1 and replace Bort with it?

Shoo shoo shill

he road a fucking boat and became king what the fuck is so hard

I mean he saved his nation on more than one occassion and proved himself to be a great decision maker.

I have cable and it still messes up sometimes. Have a guy out here right now in fact. Not because of rain though.

>Past two years
Most of the long-running shit came in around 2016 or was here prior and MHA might take a break after the third season so it can't really be counted among them. But it, Pop Team Epic, Outlaw Star, Lupin, Mob, Tokyo Ghoul, the comfy rerun hour of Bebop and GiTS and even those forgettable FLCL sequels puts the 2017-2018 era over the 2013-14 one.
Pretty much

Try growing up with no parents, being viewed as a pariah by you entire home, being a container for the being that killed your parents, and also being book retarded.

About how Naruto filler is a bad thing for Toonami. It isn't, judging by the ratings.

Fuck off. I’d rather have Bort then reruns

Nah fuck off, the “it doesn’t count!” shit doesn’t fly. It’s a long runner and taking a short break doesn’t change that.

2013-14 had so much fucking variety because shit was always cycling out. It was great, even if the shows themselves were not always the best picks

>I’d rather have Bort then reruns
You poor dumb bastard

The only dumb one here is you if you honestly want to restart another long runner from the start because muh nostalgia.

Ideally I’d prefer neither, but since that’s not an option I’ll go with the new content

It’s going to be the blunder of the millennium if they don’t immediately transition to MHA S4. They caught a good stroke of luck that it isn’t dropping in the spring like past seasons, and better yet hits in the fall, very close to when they finish S3. They need something to carry the block since Super ends in November, and almost premiere episode of MHA would probably be a decent content for the job. If they can get Black Clover on as close to the dub as they do, MHA shouldn’t be an issue either

Id rather have a mildly grating orphan that sounds like a chainsmoker over a whiny entitled cunt who doesn't respect his parents

And I’d rather see something new than watch the same crap over and over like an autist

Then bring in Boogiepop

because G Reco is Tomino being even weirder than usual and IBO came out right when Bamco US was revamping their Gundam releases.

>Boogiepop
For me it's Manticore

Attached: c9.png (1380x1230, 531K)

if toonami is dying how come we keep getting new shows?

Jewish magic.

You mean Steven Universe and Adventure Time and Regular Show?

Statement from Vic:

>Adventure Time and Regular Show
>new

Messed that one up; I mean this one:

Attached: vic statement.jpg (640x816, 136K)

>Manticore over Boogiepop
You fucking brainlet. I knew you had shit taste.

2012 - Not excited about anything really, just happy that Toonami was back.

2013 - Genuinely thrilled One Piece was back and I felt SAO and Soul Eater were good picks. It was nice to see IGPX. Not much to care about but it showed some promise.

2014 - Pumped for Space Dandy. I felt Black Lagoon and Attack on Titan were good picks and didn’t mind seeing Gurren again. Hellsing was bold if nothing else. A large block was a lot of variety but it was heavy on reruns and shows that already aired somewhere else before. It did show a lot of potential though.

2015 - Didn’t mind trimming the fat. KLK and Parasyte were good picks and Michiko was at least different. A good amount of variety for the limited space but I dare say only 2 good additions total.

2016 - Thrilled for HxH and One-Punch Man and definitely surprised by JoJo. I was excited for Gundam IBO until that turned out mediocre. Having KLK and Parasyte in the one rerun slot rounded things out nicely. Aside from IBO it was pretty solid entertainment every week.

2017 - Samurai Jack was the highlight and I was bummed about One Piece but I don’t blame them for letting it go. I didn’t care for JoJo Part 3 as much as I thought I would. New Lupin was neat and seeing Outlaw Star again was nice. I was at least watching most of the premieres.

2018 - I liked Alternative and thought Progressive was okay. MHA showed up way too late for me to care but I regained interest in JoJo with Part 4. Pop Team Epic was a nice diversion and Megalobox was a great treat late in the year. The total excess of shounen hit critical mass. I started only keeping up with HxH, JoJo and one or two other shows.

2019 so far - Megalobox is great, JoJo has been fun and I’m looking forward to HxH wrapping up. SAO Aliczation is boring (I’m up to date with Japan). There’s not much room to improve things and there’s more sequels. It’s almost all premieres but it feels very stagnant.

>All the Funimation dubs are going to get cancelled.
Yep. Toonami is finished.

Attached: 1512256388704.gif (280x189, 849K)

>i hold no malice, i just want to entertain people
Vic in a nutshell.

Boogiepop is flopping hard. Not even normies are talking about it anymore. It would not be a good fit for Toonami.

Attached: 1550161589137.png (600x600, 101K)

Boogiepop isn't meant for normies.

Then why put it on Toonami?

Tripls of truth

Attached: HHNNNNGGG_Check_em.jpg (352x295, 25K)

To raise your IQ and fix your taste

I mean all we have got this year is SAO. That’s not all that impressive of a lineup. Megalo Box is gonna be the real test for replacement

Told you this is what would happen. If Funi would have canned him quietly in a professional manner, that probably would have been the end of it. But they made it a big spectacle, and let a bunch of the other VAs go nuts on Twitter, and now it’s gonna bite them in the ass.

Monica Rial was desperate to get into a courtroom, I guess she will get her wish

Replace it with DxD uncensored.

>the joke
>your head

Monica Rial has no talent.

You probably just had a bad signal. Go to bed.

Well when you mention two shows I know aren't new, and something I've never heard of, it's not especially obvious whether you're joking or not.

Funimation was doing so well..

Unapologetic evil female villains are pedestrian taste, sue me.
At first I was just memeing but now I think it's a genuinely good fit for the block. It actually respects the intelligence of the audience, has a large cast of girls, actual girls who all get ample screentime and a good bit of action. Also it deserves the "Adult" part of Adult Swim

Yeah. I did end up calling someone. Hope it's fixed.

>It actually respects the intelligence of the audience
This gets thrown around a lot. What constitutes respecting the intelligence of audiences? Because a lot of shows in the lineup regurgitate narration and this is seen as great writing somehow.

I guess Dragon Ball is going to have to be given to Viz Media after all this.

>has a large cast of girls, actual girls who all get ample screentime and a good bit of action.
Black Clover does this.

I meant the opposite of pedestrian.
The characters in Boogiepop don't spew exposition and even when having internal monologues they never outright explain something they're seeing for the audience. Like in this clip, while most of it is exposition it's kept vague enough for the viewer to make sense of on their own. If the characters were to be in most of the shows on the block then they would have given the audience the play-by-play and the girl would explain her motives to him right there.
youtu.be/up6wDhzlm9c

Rial has decent range. It’s Marchi that has no talent

How's this any different from a Haruhi Suzumiya? And Haruhi was actually popular. Boogiepop flopped like a bitch.

Demarco hinted at brining those to Toonami. That was the joke

I'm honestly pretty entertained by all of this going to shit regardless of what comes of it.

>If the characters were to be in most of the shows on the block then they would have given the audience the play-by-play and the girl would explain her motives to him right there.
That's only MHA, Jojo, and Hunter. It's not most.

>It actually respects the intelligence of the audience
You're assuming the average Toonami audience has intelligence.

Attached: 1550261455361.png (674x676, 319K)

Oh hey,my guide actually says what's airing now.

I wonder if this will cause Funi to drop Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi. They didn’t necessarily do anything wrong (excluding Marchi tweeting about chopping off Vic’s balls), but Funi is gonna have to go into full damage control mode. It doesn’t help that Funi just released one of the biggest anime films in history, and Vic was the lead role. Literally the worst time to fire the guy for this

>I liked Alternative and thought Progressive was okay.
That shit was obnoxious.

We weren't comparing it to shows outside Toonami though. The Boogiepop LNs inspired H.Suzumiya as well, and if the new anime totally flops hasn't been decided yet.
Those are the main offenders, but that's a flaw of most battle shounen.
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt

>Unapologetic evil female villains are pedestrian taste, sue me.
female characters being shit is awful

That's true, Hero does it as well. But that comment was referring to the ones were there are the girls who fags flock, who then fuck off after their time is up for some indeterminate period of time.

I doubt it. What I expect to happen is Vic will get a huge payoff, and not have any further contact with Funi. Maybe, he might reprise Broly if needed, but that would be it.

Unless he has a piece of evidence that would blow everyone out that is

I wonder if Vic got more money than Monica for playing Broly once or twice than Monica got for playing Bulma for 30 years was the cause of all this

i dont remember this episode of jack

The DBZ VAs get a pretty fat check in comparison to other dubs, I’d say Rial gets more just by being in the series more. Broly movie sales were 0 when Vic recorded the lines, they couldn’t anticipate how well it ended up doing.

Funi really backed themselves into a corner here. They have Vic taking them to court and in a good position to clean up, and on Funi has way too many big name VAs on the opposite end of things. If they were smaller, they would likely just cut them loose, pay Vic and put this to bed. But by my count, there are 4 huge VAs in the middle of this, and Funi can’t possibly can them all. I don’t feel bad for them though. As others have said, if they had this with even a shread of professionalism, it wouldn’t have blown up like this. The majority of people are on Vic’s side. Many people that don’t even like Vic are on his side purely because of how unhinged Rial, Marchi and Schemmel presented themselves on social media about this. Rial in particular

I always thought those titties were an edit. Holy wew,lad.

Boogiepop actually inspired Haruhi? I honestly didn't know that when i started reading Haruhi Suzumiya

I actually met Vic once. He's a down to earth guy

For the sake of it, is this the correct sequence of events?
>Vic ends up being a popular VA who may/may not have banged some con groupies
>after years of it never being confirmed, he is all of a sudden let go
>fans get pissed
>then the VAs get pissed at the fans for not supporting this
>Rial alludes to something/some incident that makes her not trust Vic
>Vic lawyers up

Kimetsu no yaiba on toonami?

Attached: 82C9A50E-8D66-4C4B-B28F-20EA4F32695A.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Ya know.

Because of Japanese Bulma's VAs death and the trained soundalike is about to step in this would be the perfect time to fire Rial to hire someone else.

And they have plenty of time as well since Bulma wont be in like the next 30 or so episodes.

First time hearing Boogiepop inspiring Haruhi.

Think Viz will stand by Vic? We still have the Rohan OVAs after all

>But that comment was referring to the ones were there are the girls who fags flock, who then fuck off after their time is up for some indeterminate period of time.
Which Hero will do later. Starting S4, to be exact.

This whole thing with Vic makes my top 10 anime betrayals of all time.

Attached: e2b303fb569f1ca778a79c20f64e0af6.jpg (411x412, 15K)

OVAs are rarely ever dubbed.

Jack was literally me just now.

The first one is more that Vic is a little too touchy feely in pictures. He gets in real close but NOT inappropriate touching. That’s what led to the rumors he was taking girls to his hotel room. Keep in mind, he was the voice of Edward Elric, who was the fujoshi dream of the mid 2000s, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if some of these rumors were delusional fujo fanfics

The VAs going nuts seems to be years of built up internal strife. Why? We will never know. But the facts are Monica Rial went fucking nuts on Twitter, thereating to take everyone who responded to her to court, and Sean Schemmel took so much heat for supporting Rial that he had to shut his twitter down for awhile. Marchi is ironically the most tame of the bunch, who just threatened Vic by saying he needs his balls cut off. Todd Habercorn is another contributor, he apparently had sex with a fan and tossed Vic under the bus to cover his own ass.

Vic has lawyered up because he unjustly lost his job, as well as has had his reputation drug through the mud which compromises future work for him. He must be confident that he is innocent to take it this far

They will watch what happens with Funi closely. If Vic takes them to the cleaners, they wouldn’t dare fire him even if they think he is guilty.

Wow they could really stretch a Y-7 back then.

that generation was not as easily offended

So could Jared from Subway.

Attached: d2c.jpg (512x384, 33K)

>Monica last week
>reeeee everyone is reported
>Monica 2 days ago
>p-please be nice no matter who you believe
>silence since that post
Kek

Oh you

Attached: 7736794.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I miss it. I miss child friendly big tiddies and machine gun fire.

5 dollar footlong to life. your joke is better.

Hellsing Ultimate. Your argument is now invalid.

he said rarely, and we know the mob OVA is coming at some point

Well to be fair he is gettin footlongs every day, sometimes two at the same time

>I miss child friendly big tiddies
mainly this, the big titties i see in kids stuff now is all capeshit or something

Not necessarily
The block could easily tank between now and the time that releases, the only thing that changes is that it premieres on normal AS on Sunday nights instead of Toonami

>rarely means never
Retake your esl courses

I miss Hinata's milkers.

Hmm

Attached: 1545355404757.png (615x419, 19K)

Vic's Rohan is through Bang Zoom actually. Viz doesn't do the dubbing themselves, they use Bang Zoom as their VA studio.

They've all been good, the issue is that 90% of the people who really care to see it already saw it dubbed years before it came out on Toonami
Theoretically it won't hit VA as much since the dub would have to premiere around or slightly after it ends, so they might get lucky and catch some momentum from people talking about the ending which could bring in some fresh eyes

i know its hypothetical but people really think new folks come in big waves like that more than maybe twice?

Has Bang Zoom said anything?

Not yet. Outside of D.C. Douglas, the L.A. anime voice acting community's kept oddly quiet.

Of course LA would stay quiet.

Boogiepop is the series that started Light Novels as a genre in japan. It influenced a ton of stuff.

Attached: 1549040758588.gif (600x658, 1.83M)

I know this is intentionally retarded but I still feel obligated to point out those huge anime bumps aren’t permanent

They are probably being told to stay quiet because of what a shitshow Funi is in for not staying quiet

Same, probably. At that point I know the block is dead, no point waiting around for it to get canned. I don't know why I even bother watching now. The only shows on it I actually like I've already watched to completion. It's chock full of boring, unadventurous safe shounenshit despite being on Adult Swim and despite starting out with such promise. What happened to the Demarco that aired Deadman Wonderland, Samurai 7, Casshern Sins, Black Lagoon, and Hellsing Ultimate? It's like the shitty FLCL sequels were the last gasp of anything remotely interesting.

You can't cure these people. They literally tune in to watch DB Super and think shonenshit is the end-all-be-all of anime. Every week I come to the threads I feel myself getting dumber for sharing space with them. I feel my intellect rotting.

If he seriously replaces it with Adventure Time or any of that shit that's the last straw for me.

I feel like people don't understand what Funimation is. The voice actors aren't their employees. They're contractors. They get hired on for roles. Their contracts last about as long as the roles they are hired on for and then end and if the casting director likes them, they hire them again for stuff. So, having said that. They have no obligation to control or censor their voice actors on social media. Funimation themselves only said "We won't be hiring him back" which was probably only said because of how much of a spectacle this whole thing had be come. The issue with #metoo and such movements is that they're intrinsically social. It is just regular people bringing controversial situations to attention. On one hand, had they not come out, nothing would've ever been done. But on the other hand,now people feel like they're OWED information on the current state of what's going on. As a company you no longer have the luxury of just doing this quietly and not hiring him back. You gotta make a point that you don't tolerate this behavior. But of course that makes you a target.

>a single year on year datum represents a definite trend!
statistics for absolute morons

Vic doesn't really seem all that vindictive to be honest. And I dunno how "huge" of a payoff he could even get. I honestly doubt Funimation has done much to get sued over. As a company, Funimation's only statements were that they're replacing him and no longer hiring him back for future roles after an internal investigation. I don't think that's really enough to sue the company over.

Do you have a Nielsen Box? Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

Honestly I'm not mad at Rial in this. She seems like the kinda person who cracks under pressure. I'm sure she's just overreacting to all the negative buzz she's been getting and barking at shadows at this point. I think it was smart of her to finally go radio silent because she's definitely not the face of grace under fire.
Marchi on the other hand is openly antagonistic. She's probably the one who really facilitated this becoming the shit show that it is.

>last week SAO promo
>kirito hitting a tree
>this week SAO promo
>kittytoe hitting a tree
i legit want a taste of whats going to happen in MHA

That Demarco got a budget. Worst thing to happen to the block

If this causes too much of a ruckus, Toei might strip the license away from Funimation. It's a little similar to what happened to Archie with that Penders debacle with the Sonic comics -- Sega got tired of the legal shit and ended all ties with Archie.

>The line-ups these past two years have actually been consistently better but no one wants to admit it.
This

But the OVAs of OVA were never dubbed. Though they never animated The Dawn entirely.

Attached: hellsing-the-dawn-alucard.png (1092x626, 958K)

They literally are owed information since they made it public. And since it’s going to court everyone is gonna get it

Hulk Hogan wasn’t vindictive towards Gawker and he still was awarded so much they had to shut down. If the judge rules in Vic’s favor, he is gonna clean up whether he wants to or not

True, i doubt these dullards could even handle Paranoia Agent or even Gosick

>grug like boring shows that mean grug big brain!
Will you stop shilling your garbage anime here every week?

You just proved me right, only idiots like constant action and not using their brains

Attached: 1547657657693m.jpg (1024x929, 50K)

Attached: doubles.jpg (680x618, 40K)

Calling it now, Monica and Vic were secretly fucking.

You think her squeaky Stocking voice or deep Michiko voice comes out when she is cumming?

thats like a totally different thing

>Gawker: We have your sex tape
>Hulk: I have a legal injunction saying you can't release it
>Gawker: LOL, freedom of the press, bitch
>Judge: LOL I wrote that injunction, get fucked

The moral of that story was don't fuck with judges

obviously they did everything in db character

so broly was cucking vegeta. forever a prince while the real KING is taking what's his

Dude, I'd love to have Sex with Monica just so I could get a rainbow of her roles. But I definitely want to cum inside Michiko.

>When he said he'd release a sex tape of a 8 year old under oath thinking it was funny.

Attached: 1531022333240.png (743x786, 988K)

Shame she is a chunky purple hair thing now

>tfw will never get to bone Hilary Haag and hear her nasally loli squeaks
I watched Danmachi dubbed because a good portion of her dialog in that is just sex sounds

>Hilary Haag

Attached: dantepizzasweat.png (250x250, 29K)

It would be more accurate to call it the ant saga since it is made up of many smaller arcs.

Attached: 1549761729066.png (474x900, 315K)

MHA is weird with waifus. In every series all or one are so.. easily decideable on.

But for MHA its all the same level of weird shit.
Gravity Girl is weird about being poor
Frog Girl has those dead emotionless eyes
Phonejack girl is somehow repulsive
Fucking Mount lady is a cunt
Midnight is so close but something offputting about her
Momo

nm my waifu is momo

Super mega plus ULTRA lewd.

>Ochunko can’t even zip her outfit anymore

So, remind me, can she make herself weightless, or just other things and they don't get weighed down by other things, such as bodies?

Frog girl also has abhorrent posture. It’s not something you can always seen when she is on screen, but when you see it you never forget it

>broly is trunks's dad
Cue the memes.

I think its just things that she can make weightless

Attached: 6b25de408aa29fa31a4d7f2b4ec010ef.jpg (576x860, 222K)

does that include her breasts?

Why is she the least irritating character in the series?

Well she is cute and doesnt have annoying personality like Deku or Bakugou

Attached: 1535416486489.png (640x853, 342K)

She has a really realistic and unobnoxious goal. To be fuckin paid.

Points made.

That whole debacle showed how far up their own asshole Gawker was. And that's just a tiny peak into the world of modern journalism.

Didn't Paranoia Agent already air on AS?
That defeats your argument.

I think that was almost 15 years ago

Okay, be real with me: Is Shield Hero possible?

Fuck i feel old

The faggot wont do it

Doubt Demarco would like it

They still handled it. Toonami is much smaller now than it was before, a lot of who watch now are remnants of who watched it 15 years ago.
Just saying your argument had a bad example

In 05 Toonami was handled by a different network i think.

If Demarco wasn’t in charge of the block it would be. We are talking about a guy who unironically said Adventure Time and SU are good fits for the block

The Toonami we have now is a reskinned ASA. Paranoia Agent aired on ASA

>wake up
>its friday
well shit the week went by quick

Attached: _2.jpg (706x1024, 98K)

Y'know what that means? It's time for Jojo Frixcited because this week we finally get to seI'm just hoping a bunch of animeonlies don't bitch about his powers being hard to explain.

Still, i feel fucking old not remembering 2005

There's a lot of anime that it's easy to forget. Like...does anyone remember Kekkaishi?

How the fuck does King Crimson work?!

Sadly i remember how mediocre it was.

>Kekkaishi
Nope, I think I remember seeing a promo for it on adult swim but not really.

It was an anime where the entire powerset was basically just putting boxes around demons and then purifying them. An entire box based combat system.

It was mediocre at best.

I dont remember anything about it, but I distinctly remember it puttering around on AS when their anime selection was getting sparse

Geez Black Clover, leave some of the badass female characters for MHA to use

Attached: Dz_Sa-nVYAA0DDP.jpg (947x1200, 403K)

It's also the "Perpetual, infinite growth is a real thing" meme

Headphones is a classic punk-thot.
Ochunko is dutiful and helpful.
But Momo is that and rish as hell ontop of it.

Just read the chapter, holy fuck are the women in BC insane.

>turned off TV when boondocks came on
>forgot about it for about 2 hours
>turn back on
>family guy
welp, shit.

Well looks like I need to catch up on the manga again

Le faggit won't like it even though it would be a good fit for the block.

Attached: 1548312923726.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Too relevant with current VA issues

I seriously think Boogiepop would fit on Toonami

>Charmy summons an Okami

Neat!

>never really watched AoTs1
>missed the rerun
>by the time I got into toonami it was mid rererun
welp, now is my chance

Just wait till you get to the snore fest that is s2

AoT was always shit.

Amaterasu actually

Don’t bother, there’s an extremely good chance they pull it mid season in a couple months

Fuck i hope so

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

Is it bad i want an IGPX sequel?

I want an IGPX based of the miniseries not the gay nascar shit

Attached: 566D5C92-302A-4AB9-95A8-D809E1937173.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Fuck you the racing was fun

>respected the intelligence of the audience by dropping hints about her power while not locking the audience into a monologue
>has a large cast of relevant girls who get ample screentime
>action packed as fuck
Why do we need Boogiepop again? Black Clover exists.

Took me way longer than it should have to realize you folks are not talking about the Super ED theme

I heard Steve Blum and some other actor is also dealing with something, is that true?

Why would we be? Super OP/ED are all utter garbage

>I heard vague rumor that I can’t even bother to expand on
Who cares? You are gonna need some sources to generate discussion. Blum isn’t even in the anime game anymore short of a a handful of reprisals, so I doubt he is involved in any of this

its be fun to see her mess around with them

No you faggot I was asking if there was anything going on that you guys have heard of, if there isn't then it probably isn't true. I didn't know about Vic until this week because I don't follow the voice actor community. Why the fuck would I expand on something when literally all I heard was his name and someone else's I can't remember on Yea Forums? That's why I fucking asked.

I wish it were Thursday and not Friday, I really need an extra day before Toonami. You guys go on ahead in this timeline ok.

Because it's anime adaptation is shit. Theyve already undermined Charmy and Gordon's character development with filler scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=DiUKh_MjsI0

Demarco: haha just kidding about AoT rerun its actually MiA!

your response?

Attached: abyss.jpg (2560x1920, 772K)

Get Boogiepop faggot.

>AoT rerun
lame

>Bleach rerun
VERY based

Attached: Bleach 1.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Bleach rerun
Mcfucking kill yourself

>not liking based bleach
im sorry to say your shit taste is terminal

We don't need more long running trash, we need culture and murder mystery

Scooby Doo when?

I unironically want a mature Scooby anime

Pissed that he would give in to pedophiles.

The ED sung in English sucks and Super is too retarded to understand the concept of Goku defeating Universe 11 with his son Gohan. They went for the Vegeta-Goku team up, which was retarded as fuck.

lol

Well pedophiles are the biggest SJWs

Well comic & cartoon consumers are the biggest pedophiles