The Amazing Nightcrawler #1

Wherein Kurt continues being perfect

Attached: 01.jpg (1987x3056, 1.43M)

Damn, forgot to add storytime to the OP

Attached: 02.jpg (1987x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: 03.jpg (1987x3056, 1.57M)

Time out, this is a thing?

Attached: 04.jpg (1987x3056, 1.71M)

Oh wait, AoXM, it's already losing me fast just for that.

Evidently yes

Attached: 05.jpg (1987x3056, 1.34M)

Attached: 06.jpg (1987x3056, 1.62M)

BUSTY

Attached: 07.jpg (1987x3056, 1.51M)

AoXM has been better than the 2 Rosenberg UXM issues so far.

Attached: 08.jpg (1987x3056, 1.8M)

Attached: 09.jpg (1987x3056, 1.58M)

Attached: 10.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: 11.jpg (1987x3056, 1.42M)

Attached: 12.jpg (1987x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: 13.jpg (1987x3056, 1.28M)

Attached: 14.jpg (1987x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: 15.jpg (1987x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: 16.jpg (1987x3056, 1.54M)

Attached: 17.jpg (1987x3056, 1.56M)

Attached: 18.jpg (1987x3056, 1.51M)

Attached: 19.jpg (1987x3056, 1.4M)

>SISTERS! HANGING OUT! THOSE FUCKING DEGENERATES!
This is a really weird setting.

Attached: 20.jpg (1987x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: 21.jpg (1987x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: 22.jpg (1987x3056, 1012K)

Attached: 23.jpg (1987x3056, 1.01M)

And done. If you liked it, buy it at your LCS or something

Attached: 24.jpg (1987x3056, 1.57M)

It bothers me that the X Men are more likable in a fake reality created by a madman than in the main Marvel universe.

Why can't we get mutants doing good outside of an AU?
X Man is a pretty weird guy.
Wonder what happened to the other Cuckoo?

Who gave X-Man the idea that Utopia needs to be sexless? I get that it's in utopian/dystopian fiction, but I'm talking in universe -- Who was it that said to X-Man that a perfect world would have mutants being born in egg wards?

is that art done by the same guy who does venom?

I don´t care much about nightcrawler but I do like the art and some of the supporting characters

I'm guessing the X-Man can only manage so many personalities at a time so having uncontrilled, unprotected sex and procreation would strain his abilities and shatter the illusion of his utopia where he's the hero

X Man is nuts and probably came up with that nonsense on his own.

time for best boy

very bittersweet. I expected these minis to be shit, but I feel some punch in the gut. Still, 5 months is too long

I wouldn't be surprised if it's all a result of X-Man essentially being a childish fantasy of Legion's and thus still in the "cooties" mentality

>shape shifter
>gives herself massive breasts
best girl

dat Amara!

Attached: sweating.png (600x600, 380K)

I don’t like this costume because I keep registering it as completely nudity and shoulder pads.

They talk it like they're fuc-OOOOOOOH

Where is this weeks friendly neighbourhood spider-man issue? It's not storytimed here or up on any of the comic sites

Just be patient

>the Cuckoos sleep together
well then!

It was explained in the AoX-Man Prime book. Basically if no one has relationships no one can favor anyone over anyone else and it would lead to equality of all. Seems to be pulling influence from 1984 and Brave new world

Apparently people in this world simply aren't supposed to have sex. Yet they have all of usual urges and drives. It's working about as well as you'd think.

What's with this "The Amazing" part, are they going to do to Spider-Man what they did with X-Men where they reuse all the adjectives for other titles (ie Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny Inhumans) and run it into the ground?

NOTHING happened...

no, they aren't supposed to have ANY relationships. It's why they are disgusted by the Cuckoos being close, all family relationships are forbidden

Well, that's a relationship that people have been waiting thirty years for.

Wasn't that part of his tagline from his time in the circus?

Well, considering Kurt will fuck his mom, I guess incest will be something in this book.

Plot twist, Tifanny was Mistique... and Mistique replaced Meggan, Kurt fucked his mom.

Bad
Ass
Mother
Fucker

Oh yeah because this slight change is much much more casual.

>Who was it that said to X-Man that a perfect world would have mutants being born in egg wards?
Well, considering X-man was born in a lab, never knew his parents, and then the first time he got in a sexual relationship with someone, it turned out to be an evil clone of his mother? I can see how that might mess with the guy.

So . He is playing titanic as powerless hero right ? Cause he could have saved almost everyone.

>Mother
>Fucker

Attached: AE96A359-6F95-4A6F-957D-4DE66ACA12B4.jpg (300x400, 19K)

I love Kurt's AoA suit

The plot is probably that he uses his powers to try and save everyone, but he doesn't manage to save Jack.

That just cannot hold a society together.

I'm thinking more along the lines of his own genesis, as a combination of Scott & Jean's genetic material, with no ersonal connections.

well...

Attached: welp.png (559x868, 841K)

nightcrawler and razial?

>I'm attuned to the sound of mutant tears
stopping fires, helping kids , AOXM is like what if the X-Men existed in the Golden Age, I love it.

>you will never watch Titanic with Nightcrawler instead of Di Caprio
Why live

This is a weird book but I love it so far. What continuity does it take place in. Main or AOA?

Age of X-Man. He kidnapped the X-Men, the Brotherhood, and a bunch of other mutants to an alternate timeline that he created.

They're admitting that he's not!Spider-Man in this not!House of M.

I know a dude that thought Kurt's costume was a shoulder slinged thong for decades.

Probably why they made the blue parts of his costume darker later on.

>Using the Danger Room as a film set
Nice touch

nocturne?

it's the new black kid Scope, he's making the set projections.

Which is really fucking stupid considering that attraction isn't something that works like that. When there's a spark between 2 people, that's not something they can just pretend doesn't exist without causing some kind of strain. Clearly people are unhappy as a result

Only if he fucked Wanda in the past

Does this mean what I think it means?!
Did Kurt do it with Raven?! Oedipal! But then again , it’s the utopia made by Nate Grey and his most memorable romantic relationship after all was with his 616-maternal aunt, Maddie Pryor, the clone of his biological mom!

I THOUGHT hipsters were trying to mainstream incest. Makes sense. They are safe in their little castles and they can't admit to being classist neo-royals.

This is. Nightcrawler is the Spider-Man of the AoX-M universe.

We are not sure yet...
AGE OF X-MAN: THE AMAZING NIGHTCRAWLER #4 (of 5)
SEANAN MCGUIRE (W)
JUAN FRIGERI (A)
COVER BY SHANE DAVIS, MICHELLE DELECKI & DIEGO RODRIGUEZ
THE MOST FORBIDDEN LOVE!
• Role model and idol to millions Kurt Wagner (better known
as Nightcrawler) may have had a lapse in judgment a few years ago...and only Mystique can lead him to the fruit of his loins!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

>THE MOST FORBIDDEN LOVE!

But then we have this...

UNCANNY X-MEN #17 & #18
MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • ISSUE # 17 - Carlos Gomez (A)
ISSUE # 18 - Carlos Villa (A)
CoverS by WHILCE PORTACIO
• First…the X-Men lose one of their own.
• Then…the new Black King of the Hellfire Club makes a move.
32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

I guess the real Mystique is the one in the main Marvel universe, because she wasn't there fighting Nate...

Attached: Mystique cover.jpg (738x1146, 89K)

So did Kurt fuck his mom or not?

For Kurt, every adventure becomes a sexventure.

We will have to wait for that... but I doubt about it.

The closest incest examples we have in comics are:

- Marcus and Carol... but he isn't her son.
- Nate and Maddie... but she's the clone of his alternate reality mom.
- Wanda and Pietro in the Ultimate universe... but this isn't the Ultimate edgy universe.
- Andrea and Andreas Strucker... but they are villains and we never saw then doing something really sexual.

Here we are talking about Kurt real mom... this would be too much for Marvel so I guess this Mystique is an impostor or the one in charge of Kurt's daughter with another woman.

Attached: Marcus.jpg (398x291, 98K)

Mystique is Raze in disguise, Kurt's going to fuck his brother.

>Andrea and Andreas Strucker... but they are villains and we never saw then doing something really sexual.
They held hands all the time, it was lewd as fuck.

So who is the current sexiest man alive, and will Marvel get him to play Nightcrawler in the movies?

Idris Elba and probably not

Also that time Wolverine was battling all of his biological children and one of his daughters was flirting with him.

Given the solicit in it is possible that this issue is a flashback of sorts.

Who would make a good Kurt?

Yeah, but nothing sexual yet.

Attached: Struckers.png (965x872, 1.46M)

How does he do it?

Attached: 1EE6CDA2-15AA-4453-95FF-F27063CB9B6F.jpg (1041x1600, 652K)

Ring of the Niblungs has full on incest. People here should read more than big 2

Now if one just jumped in because they like Nightcrawler and had no idea of the setting details if not for the opening page, you'd have very little in the story to imply that familial relationships are heavily discouraged

wtf i didn't even knew Kurt was getting a new solo, thanks OP

Is that Lara Croft?
well shes in a comic book shop, we know shes a deviant, its probably the tail she wants.

He's playing it up, he's been fine being out in public for decades.