Captain Marvel “early reviews”

Marvel shills?

Attached: 83EC6056-7C33-444B-8468-29FF2FC37BB9.jpg (828x467, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheGregoryE/status/1098089156712919040
twitter.com/THR/status/956557270200012801
lmgtfy.com/?q=justice league early reviews
twitter.com/cosmicbooknews/status/1097749661824286720
twitter.com/cosmicbooknews/status/1097991072628858881
twitter.com/mattmcgloin
youtu.be/4m7grGKWd8c
youtube.com/watch?v=mCXUwokL5GA
msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/justice-league-early-reviews-are-positive-not-glowing/vp-BBEP2U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Early reviews are always shills. You can see the exact same thing with every big-budget movie, regardless of whether it's actually good or bad.

Absolutely. Don't listen to a damn word they say.

My understanding of /x/ and /pol/ parlance indicates that when something “glows” it means the CIA are behind it.

Seething

>best marvel character gets best marvel movie
Shocking no one. /ourgirl/'s time is now!

Sneed

literally who gives a shit
go back to your board

Yes, shills. The best part is, they're unpaid shills. They literally do this for access to early viewings. This is the triumph of capitalism if anything, akin to the whole American tipping thing. Absolutely brilliant.

Remember that the Carolfag is a brazilian/mexican/latino manlet with a poor onions beard and glasses.

>Capitalism was a mistake (Adam Smith)

ya lol
same as the last jedi shills

>Early reviews are always shills. You can see the exact same thing with every big-budget movie
same with the books.
My understanding of Yea Forums says thats a good thing but let us not talk of crossposting

I saw this exact headline for Justice League.

Reminder all these guys liked Last Jedi and Ant Man 2

Reminder never trust an opinion that is not yours.

KEK I actually remember that cancer.

I liked Last Jedi, and I'm indifferent towards Star Wars.

And Yea Forums is wrong again

Epic Yea Forums

Almost as epic as how badly you were BTFO by Based Marvel for the billionth time

Don't forget /k/ says it too

I believe the Ant Man movies are the best MCU movies out there and I'm happy he's getting more exposure in Endgame

Maybe it's actually good.

What is your opinion of people panning the film on RT without even seeing it.

>Last Jedi
>Ant-man 2
One is a train wreck of a franchise destroyer, the other is Ant-man 1 again.

>The early reviews for Captain marvel are glowing

I knew it was all a CIA plot!

Bane.....?

Attached: 1545697587799.png (249x386, 283K)

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT HERE

Attached: 1545674441088.jpg (408x408, 47K)

They aren't panning it, they're explaining why they aren't interested in seeing it. It's no conspiracy of Russian bots, it's 'interest' in the movie, not reviews.

>they're explaining why they aren't interested in seeing it.
Yeah because she said mean things and has bad feet

>it's 'interest' in the movie
Sure it is Yea Forumstard

Attached: 1545664793980.jpg (1280x800, 852K)

It's not a conspiracy. It is a pretty obvious attempt to damage a property based on something other than the film's quality, though. Of course it's not working because anyone can take a look at these reviews and see that they're just a bunch of childish whining.

I just wanted to watch a dumb mindless superhero flick, why are they marketing it so aggressively? All the political shit has turned me off from wanting to see it now.

This person seems unhinged. I wonder if this is really how they feel? It's so hard to tell what's b8 these days. I hope she's not being sincere.

Expected. And yet most won't question it and keep gobbling up generic fare and treating it like it's Shakespeare. Watch BP win best picture and no one blinks. Integrity and the ability to question madness went out the window long ago.

I saw some of those early tweets. All said about the same thing.

“Good Brie, Medelhson stole show. You can add something about the cat if you want.”

Probably were told to write that. A few said it was a mixed bag. One said something about Trump, and it looks like it got scoured from the internet. I remember it being in the thread last night. The (((Rat))) might be watching.

Attached: D779DCC9-4F38-4825-971B-8D59D6A1860E.jpg (524x650, 51K)

Does he live in Florida? Sounds like someone I know.

And they'll eat up Ant Man 3 and the Rian Johnson SW trilogy

>If you like something I don't then you're a shill

Yes, they are fags for these reasons. But the click-bait reactions to the so-called review-bombing and claims they're wrong because they haven't even seen the movie are also stupid.

Holy Shit. Retards on here are actually listening to fake possitive reviews from faggots that get paid to go to previews and conventions. Kek

This is The Last Jedi all over again.

Attached: aquaman_30.42.png (760x428, 466K)

Same thing happened with Justice League and Solo kek

Early reviews are always good. Remember BvS?

>If you dislike something at all, you're /pol/.

>The marketing reviews are in!

Oh boy! Hopefully this investment will pay off and more people will spend money to see the movie.

I know I will

Honestly, even if every review is genuine, I still don't care enough to watch it. Bree is a cunt. The character is still uninteresting. I wouldn't watch it even if Minnie Mouse offered a blow job and anal. I just don't fucking care about this movie. Disney has Bree's cunt mouth to blame.

>The reviews we paid for are BEAMING!

Having no interest in a movie is a Russian plot. LOL

>Ghost Busters
>Wonder Woman
>Last Jedi

>Bree is a cunt
Why?

Early screening reviewer NDAs prevent them from releasing a review without the studio's consent. They cherrypick the good ones and tell the others to keep their damn mouths shut.

Don't get me wrong, I love Carol, don't have a problem with Brie and want this movie to be great, but the trailers have been specious and the reviews so far are way too vague to be taken seriously.

These aren't reviews. They are social media reactions by reviewers, since the embargo is still in place. It is the standard length Marvel one. Which means they can't spoil plot details or Really go in depth. Which is why they really only mention basic yay or nah stuff.

But what are people expecting. Captain Marvel is a Marvel Movie. Aka that means it is already at least watchable at the bare minimum. The script will be serviceable at minimum. I remember the Sony Fiege emails that had him pointing out a lot of the major issues in the Amazing Spider-Man.

It has tested stars making returns like Fury who could carry a lesser performance if needed. But it isn't really needed as they have, a Oscar winning actress in the lead. They also have mildly competent headlining directors. Of course this being Marvel, most of the action and fluff is handled by their In house Unit directors. Which is why they can get randoms from tv to director their tent poles.

The Last Jedi only really gets shit for the story. The actual directing was at minimum competent, and often quite good. Rian was the only modern Star Wars director to hand in his work on time and without major issues. The issue was all the story. But I don't see a way for Captain Marvel to retroactively ruin Nick Fury, who is nowhere near a Luke sky walker in terms of fan attachment.

But I bet it will be widely well received. Except from the right wing anti SJW sphere that are already wanting to hate the film because they don't like Brie Larson.

>I believe the Ant Man movies are the best MCU movies out there

they are the most generic movies

the plot of Ant-Man 1 is literally a retread of Iron Man 1

twitter.com/TheGregoryE/status/1098089156712919040

>Captain Marvel is a mixed bag. First half is slow and uninspired. Second half much better. Feels like directors could not escape Marvel formula. Mendelson steals the move. VfX of full Marvel powers much better than trailers.

You're a liar.

They're the underdog, that makes them instantly a thousand times better

Captain Marvel could be the worse film ever produced and it would still receive absolutely amazing reviews due to the political climate we are currently in. A female lead superhero film that follows the Marvel formula? How could normies not lose their mind about it.

OH WOW, A MARVEL MOVIE WAS WELL-RECEIVED BY A GENERAL AUDIENCE, WHO COULD'VE FORESEEN IT
>B-BUT THERE'S A FEMALE PROTAGONIST! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

>A few said it was a mixed bag. One said something about Trump
Literally who the fuck said either of these things? Why are you lying? The thread you're talking about is this one, isn't it? Oh this one? I didn't see it before, it's probably the only somewhat "negative" reaction so far and it's still positive overall.

>Captain Marvel could be the worse film ever produced and it would still receive absolutely amazing reviews due to the political climate we are currently in

Disney money.
You mean disney money.

Meant to quote

>Mendelson steals the move.

Was there ever any doubt?

Attached: XMPDD.png (680x286, 227K)

>people honestly believe this

nah, it's either just MCU fans loving everything MCU or feminists and basedboys liking it because it's empowering.

LOL
Oh shit you're serious...

>Marvel shills?
Nope, all the early reviews are just like that, all the people was saying how great was Alita in the advanced screenings 2 weeks ago, the movie should be really fucked to not have that, and it is a Disney product

It is an origin story that shares some superficial elements but with a different execution that tells the tale of an everyman that gets involved in a heist with strong ties with the theme of family, especially the relationship between fathers and daughters. Also the script was written before or at the same time of the first Iron Man movie.

Ant-Man 2 was unironically great, I don't get the hate for it.

Disney has had a handful of underperforming and outright stinkers recently, what with the public reaction to the Aladdin teaser and Mary Poppins. No amount of "Disney money" can change that, and I fucking doubt critics are going to ignore all the weird visual choices for Dumbo either.
Honestly I don't get it either, it's not one of my favorites but it's one of the most fun. It probably has to do with me enjoying the unusual powerset too.

One of the top critics was a faggot journalist that praised Dr. Who series 11. Of course these faggots would praise anything with identity politics.

and all the people saying Justice League was great, BvS was great

Early reactions don't mean anything, just wait for the actual movie to come out

I used to work in media journalism (read: "reviewing"). It's so corrupt you would not believe it. "Reviews" are LITERALLY just paid advertisements for shit. When something gets bad reviews it means the studio didn't think it was worth paying for positive reviews or that they knew it was so bad that it'd be too obviously paid off if the reviews were positive.

Disney is the WORST about this. 100% of Disney related reviews are bought and paid for. It's not a coincidence that "critics" won't say anything negative about anything Disney owns.

I did this a few years ago. From what I've seen nothing has changed since I left the "industry". If anything it's probably gotten WORSE since then.

Putting aside the fact that there's zero evidence of that, the truth is much more boring. The MCU, for better or worse, is like an assembly line, all the movies are competently put together so that at the very least, you've got a generic action movie at the core. That's the baseline of what critics are looking for. Movie critics aren't hired for their discerning taste, none of these publications actually give a shit about that. They're hired to tell normies if they should see a movie or not.

Ant Man 2 had SOUL

>shit you just made up

Did you make your seething video to the social media reactions yet Grace, or are you still mad that you weren't invited to the screening?

I was referring to this thread.
#

Specifically, the first comment referring to the deleted comment starts at
Which is revering to the post

There are a few comments in the middle which were deleted. These were specifically referring to a comment talking about seeing Captain Marvel, and of how “it’s great to have this in the Trump Era.”

I know you might sleep, but I don’t. But threads that happen outside of your sleep schedule do happen.

Attached: DBAAF102-5F5B-40BF-B844-3977D9CA262F.jpg (723x410, 57K)

It's not "normies", you /r9k/ faggot. Only sjws care about this movie. It's not a coincidence that projections for the film's revenue were SEVERELY lowered.

>It's another 'people like something I don't so they must be a shill' thread.
Oh boy.
How is Antman and the Wasp even remotely comparable to the Last Jedi? TLJ literally ended Star Wars as we know it and shat all over a 30 year old franchise. Antman 2 was mediocre at best, not bad or shitty by any means. You're fucking high, bruh.
The fuck does that even mean? Like, what? Was that meant to be a comeback? Did your shitpost databanks malfunction?
Right? Captain Marvel, is, what the 15th movie in the MCU at this point? And these fuckers STILL act surprised.
>year after Black Panther comes out and becomes a mainstream senstation
>first fully female led MCU film comes out
We all know the real reason they want this film to fail so badly. And no, I'm not the same as the people who call anyone who disagrees with them a shill. There is no other reason why Black Panther and Captain Marvel get far more attention from this fuckers than any other film in the 10 years these movies have been coming out.

Grace uses Yea Forums? Kek

Personally, it was the first MCU movie that actually kinda felt like filler to me. The plot is very self-contained, and some of it's beats were too obvious since the first movie so they didn't feel as interesting to actually watch (I'm referring to Hope becoming Wasp and the gang rescuing Janet essentially, the latter especially felt more like a setup for a third movie because of Janet's mysterious powers)

But overall i enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. My biggest complaints would be that the start was kinda slow and the secondary villain wasn't interesting or funny enough

First, learn to quote. Second, if you're talking about people who DIDN'T see the movie saying that shit, then it's dumb. I haven't seen any of the early critics saying anything about Trump at all, and I actually stayed up to wait for the reactions and even posted some here.

Hi Grace.

>It's not a coincidence that projections for the film's revenue were SEVERELY lowered.
Black Panther was also lowered in expectations and was also thought to open at $100MM. You don't believe me?

twitter.com/THR/status/956557270200012801

Disney always does this, they make conservative expectations based on their own projections. Besides, it's normal for an origin movie to open between $80MM and $100MM, it's pretty much the MCU trend.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-20 Hollywood Reporter on Twitter.png (640x637, 324K)

Gotta love how no one even tried to refute this, since it debunks the idea that Disney is expecting a flop.

>m-m-marvel will be wrong this t-time!
We all know whenever marvel does make a big stinker (as if they've never made one before. thor 2, hulk, etc) delusional cucks are going to shout as if they foresaw this like the other 21 times they said it would fail kek

>that response
don't bother responding to him. He just capitulated the argument

It is going to be bad.

>TLJ literally ended Star Wars as we know it
>actually believing this
w e w

The last worst entry of NuStarWars. Yes, it ended it.

They're not even real reviews, the review embargo lifts on March 5th, these are just social media reactions.

>Star Wars is ended
>Episode IX will make 1.5 billion dollars this very year
k

I liked Ant-Man 2.

Look faggots I can already see the excuse and back tracking for when this shit flops it will be and go something like these:
>"Well you see Audience Score means nothing."
>"Reeeee it was DC fans!"
>"Well Box Office doesn't matter."

Then if it does make little money. It will get some bullshit award like:
"Captain Marvel is the biggest opening during Woman's day"
And then faggots will scream like it's a big deal and achievement. Then make excuses for when it makes less & less money as weeks go on.

Screen capture this. I'll be proven right. Again.

Attached: Challenge_of_the_Super_Friends_1x05_019.jpg (544x471, 40K)

lol no.

Sneedthing

Since when do the opinions of paid journalists matter?

Yea Forums no longer has an opinion on anything with them being overwhelmingly shilly with Alita which is the most generic film I have seen in possibly five years

>Screen capture this. I'll be proven right. Again.
If you've predicted an MCU movie will flop previously, then you haven't been proven right before. Seriously, every MCU movie there are people saying that this is the one, this i going to be a flop for Marvel, and they've been wrong every time.

>TLJ literally ended Star Wars as we know it
>actually believing this
TLJ killed interest in the franchise for a lot of fans - Solo was a box office bomb.

lmgtfy.com/?q=justice league early reviews

It's the stopped clock argument
That's all they have now because they keep repeating the same argument until it happens, then pretend they were right all along because they were right once

It's the Russian hackers!!!

And people said the same shit about the prequels 20 years ago.
If Episode IX bombs, I'll fully agree with you. But the idea that one movie can kill Star Wars has been proven wrong multiple times.

People said AntMan & Wasp, Thor 3 and Home coming would make 1B. I proved them wrong.

People said WW & Aquaman would flop. They didn't. And I was proven right.

>Screen capture this. I'll be proven right. Again.
Can you post a screen cap from the last time you were right?

Maybe it's because it's a MCU movie & those always get stellar reviews?

>People said AntMan & Wasp, Thor 3 and Home coming would make 1B. I proved them wrong.
That "people" were stupid to even imply any of these movies would make $1bn. So that's bullshit.

>I proved them wrong
You made a guess about how much success a movie would have. None of those movies flopped - not even close.
Also, please show one (1) single thread where someone predicted Ant Man and the Wasp would make a billion.

Uh, congratulations on proving wrong the idiots on the far end of the MCU success spectrum on an anonymous imageboard? Any rational person could have told you Ant-Man and the Wasp wasn't going to make $1B. That means pretty much nothing about Captain Marvel.

>I made safe guesses
>I'M A GENIUS!

>The Last Jedi only really gets shit for the story.
Well said but I agree with you on everything but this. The acting gets an equal amount of shit but even that can be due to the script.

>oh no he disproved hyperbolic predictions
What a challenge

The actors that were good were phoning it in and the ones that weren't good just weren't good, KM Tran being the worst of the bunch (that's what you get for casting an actress whose only real work was bit parts in CollegeHumor videos as your romantic lead)

You people are the same faggots that make the same claims about a film DC or Sony does flooping? And get BTFO Everytime.

And also cling to shit like Black Panther or Infinity War.

No one is impressed with your predictive powers making incredibly safe guesses. Why should we take your word when you make a prediction that the next MCU movie will buck all previous trends?

why are you so mad?

I do think a lot of that has to do with how bad the script was, no way a veteran could read through that more than once and think of it as anything more than easy money. Tran was unbearable, how did she get the role?

Why do y'all care so much about the latest aggressively mediocre Marvel movie?

Rian Johnson has an asian fetish

These threads are created purely for the high amount of pissing contests that follow.

Who said I'm mad? You people are the ones salty over the fact I was right.

Okay, here's one of my predictions:
>Captain Marvel WON'T be released in May
>Endgame WILL be released in April
Screencap this shit.

Why so triggered faggot? You're just going yourself look more retarded.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a slef contained plot. A lot of the avengers movies felt kinda stretched thing because of the sequel hooks per capita requirements. I think the only reason Antman 2 gets shit on so much is because of the relatively low stakes plot following avengers.

Oh sure. But again i mean also in the context of the Ant-man series itself for the reasons i mentioned. I guess it's also because in my expectations i hoped for them to do more with the quantum realm, as in right away instead of (supposedly) keeping it for a third movie or Avengers

>VfX of full Marvel powers much better than trailers.
So it doesn't look like a bland mess?

I was merely poking fun at your dumb nonsense. Why are you so angry? Haha.

People are so damn used to the whole "EVERYTHING TIES INTO A LARGER PLOT" that Ant-Man & The Wasp felt like a step back, to the point that only the post-credits scene tied with everything else and only to snap 3/4 of the cast until then. Personally, I prefer when they're self-contained, but still firmly placed within the universe (as in, clues and references), not making everything into a required watch to catch up with unrelated movies.

It also helps for when they start digging into more obscure properties in the future, it makes it easier to just develop a project without worrying where it'll fit in the universe, when a few references would suffice.

Every Marvel movie gets shilled by critics especially the ones with a woker message. Let's wait and see how normalfags react to this film. Box office also shows whether people are interested in this trash or not.

Attached: plsseemymovie.png (887x756, 529K)

Why is it that every single big budget Disney movie of the last 5 years has had this exact same headline written about them?

Captain Marvel seems to be going the way of The Last Jedi box office wise. With enourmous preidictions at first that are dropped down drastically at the last minute which the movie still underperforms.

Yep. Carolfags and MCU normies will eat it up

why does Yea Forums so desperately want MCU films to fail, if they fail it's not like something better will rise from the ashes

That's not how the industry works at all

>trailer was misleading and the blonde bitch gets hit by a truck in NYC within the first five minutes
>Kamala Khan shows up from the side of the road, she was buying groceries
> "Oh well, that kinda didn't work out. Hey, I have an idea how to fill out the run time!"
>It's just her, Peni Parker, Cavewoman (because Disney owns everything) and early 90s She-Hulk watching Hannah-Barbara cartoons and eating surgury cereal for two hours, while giggling and talking about cute girl stuff.

No wonder they loved it

Attached: download_0.jpg (400x605, 100K)

>cosmicbooknews
Stop shilling this site. That faggot literally did it for attention, and that article drove a lot of traffic to his pitiful site, only for him to post this:
twitter.com/cosmicbooknews/status/1097749661824286720

Oh and he literally calls Gunn a pedo too:
twitter.com/cosmicbooknews/status/1097991072628858881

>Implying Ladderfag made any argument

They don't understand how "voting with your wallet" works, judging by those spamming in here that people should go "see Madea" instead. The point is to support something people actually want to see, not to piss everyone off with bullshit just because you don't like an actress.

Yea Forums tribalism

DC fags forget Gunn is going to do their actual masterpiece that's going to be the Suicide Squad reboot/sequel, once that happens they'll be calling him based when before they were calling him a pedo

Cosmicbooknews literally writes articles about single reddit comments, I don't understand why anyone listens to them at all

That's gonna be a heavy case of cognitive dissonance if I ever see one. Wish I had screencapped some of these assholes on Twitter to see what sort of opinion they come up with as soon as Gunn makes the Suicide Squad shine.

It's from a schizophrenic /g/ idol.

>they
It's just one dude, Matthew Gloin: twitter.com/mattmcgloin
He's the guy who leaked Gunn's phone number and regularly makes clickbait shit just to drive traffic to his site, and gets away with it because his domain sounds similar to "comicbooknews". He's smalltime in the larger scheme of things, but from time to time he pulls bullshit like this and everyone forgets.

It's literally
>SOMEONE has an alt-right viewpoint!
>ALL OF US are validated now!
>haha fuck you sjws!!1

Perhaps because it's radioactive?

Or maybe you have shit taste.

The movie will be a success, make 600m globally, and getting good audience and critic reviews. It'll have a smaller opening weekend but longer legs. It'll be average to above average and marvel will win once again.

I know. These are the same people that gave BOTH ant-man movies a high fresh rating.

They mean VfX full of Green Lantern powers they now say is good for whatever reason.

I don't think Kurt Cobain would've wanted any part of captialistic Disney/Marvel. That is an insulting statement to say the least.

Pretty sure he means that Kurt was a Marvel fan, so he would've approved of having a song of his in the MCU.
>"b-but Disney...!"
I know, it's not exactly kosher, but if he was a fan, he might have given it a pass.

Attached: kurt_cobain_drawing-werewolf-at-night.jpg (620x802, 64K)

Wow one picture of a kid in the 80s drawing a comic. He surely was ONLY an Marvel fan.

Whatever you say pal. Oh hey, here's his signature on a goddamn Spider-Man issue, surely this doesn't mean he was a fan either or anything.

Attached: kurt_cobain-spiderman.jpg (1814x2419, 775K)

I don't understand the contempt for the film. I'm not particularly interested in seeing it, but it's like all people want is to be validated in liking or hating it before it's even out.

I'm just not a Carol fan, so the movie isn't for me.

It's less about the movie itself and more people just seem to really want to be right about the film.

>Now it's at 58%
I'll honestly never understand what they think they'll accomplish with this sort of "boycott". Even the shittiest movies have at least 90% of people who want to see them in average. At this rate it's kinda obvious it's not an organic reaction.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21 Captain Marvel (2019).png (734x314, 205K)

Imagine being so terrified of a movie that hasn't even come out yet
polcels man

Cobain was pretty clear at age 27 that the corporate dicking of Disney today would not be what he would be into. Not sure how a Marvel comic negates that.

From the archives:

>Cobain: "Yeah, I'd totally love to be in a Marvel movie, should they were to be made during the 00's. At that time I'd be old enough to play an old and wizened Peter Parker, or perhaps even Johnny Storm, as long as Courtney plays my sister Sue *laughs*. Stan Lee is my hero, he would never do wrong. I hope they make a Richard Rider movie sometime."

He was a real nigga. RIP.

•everything I don’t like is shilling”

I’m not planning on seeing on Captain Marvel (nor would I want to see it), but this is pathetic.

Attached: F0AB1872-2A4F-4299-99AA-B4C7406146ED.jpg (203x248, 8K)

They're not overcompensating so i'll ttake them at their word. or maybe with just a hint of salt

Yeah. Those CIA niggers glow in the dark

Autistic people genuinely can't understand why someone can have a opposing opinion in good faith.

The MCU does have a huge track record of underutilizing the actors they get to play the villains.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe people genuinely enjoy things and don't act contrarian because they think it makes them look cool?

The people you are addressing are mentally 14 years old my man

Emergency Awesome put out a really good review.
youtu.be/4m7grGKWd8c

It actually doesn't sound shillish, and the reviewer actually lays out what worked (The villain, setting) and didn't work (the music, bad editing).

Is it even allowed to do that? Reviews aren't supposed to come out in at least another week.

Reviews aren't coming out until the day before so no he isn't allowed to do this

He's aggregating peoples twitter reactions
I didn't know you people were this stupid

I gotta be honest. I didn't actually watch it

That makes more sense, but I wouldn't know because I didn't watch the video, and the title literally says "Early Review".

"Review" is definitely a bit misleading on his part though
But it does sound like he's piecing together something resembling a non-spoiler review based on the aggregated reactions. He really ought to have titled "early reactions"

>He really ought to have titled "early reactions"
That wouldn't drive as much traffic, so there was clearly an intention behind that.

Agreed
He does say in the description "review/reaction"
I did watch it earlier but it was on on the background while I was doing other shit, so I'll have to watch again

>People said AntMan & Wasp, Thor 3 and Home coming would make 1B. I proved them wrong.
YOU didn't do anything.

Attached: 16e.jpg (200x213, 8K)

Even if you're indifferent to Star Wars, TLJ is objectively a bad movie. The writing is fucking garbage and only a brainlet would fail to see that.

Come on man, the way he wrote that response was designed to trigger you.

Even my normie sister who loved TFA hated TLJ. The only people I know who say they liked the movie are people who are regularly active on twitter.

You can never be certain on Yea Forums

>I proved them wrong.
haha o wow, what an embarassing power trip. Let me guess, peepee hard because 150 people subscribed at your blog?

>heh we bombarded RT with negative reviews we're so epic XD DON'T F*CK WITH US!
>omg positive reviews? they must be shills bombarding it
This is Black Panther all over again.

Nobody said Ant-Man 2 or Ragnarok would make a billion. They did say Homecoming would though

>best marvel character gets best marvel movie
Well yeah, but Winter Soldier came out forever ago youtube.com/watch?v=mCXUwokL5GA

Same. Hopefully he stays around in nuavengers so atleast 1 member of the team will be entertaining

>msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/justice-league-early-reviews-are-positive-not-glowing/vp-BBEP2U0

Other headlines range from good film, to fun, bumpy ride, to good, yet flawed.
The Chinese seemed to love the first 30 minutes, but they eat up shit like Transformers.

these fags aren't going to like the movie anyway. They made up their minds before they even saw the movie
If the movie is good, they'll jus find ANY negative thing and blow it out of proportion to make it seem like they have a point
If the movie is bad, then it's bad
If the reviews are good, they're obvious shills
If there are mostly good and some negative reviews, then obviously the good ones are just shills
If the reviews are mostly or all negative, then lol shills lost ha ha!
Don't pretend like there was any other answer possible from the "omg ess jay double-youssss!11" crowd

Oh, I know.
I just like to point out they're wrong sometimes.

>When your programming goes haywire.

>they make conservative expectations based on their own projections.
And how does that working out for Solo you retard?

Apparently wasn’t into it enough to stick around for it

It would be easier to accept if people actually saw them as aggressively mediocre. But for whatever reason every MCU film is considered the next Titanic

Solo bombed because nobody fucking wanted it. The only people who wanted it was Disney for rights reasons. And the people who saw it in theaters only watched it for Donald Glover.

This
I've also heard that people who saw / got aroudn to seeing Solo said it wasn't terrible.
You can be sure the poor plot, unnecessary origin story, bad han solo, and TLJ leaving a bad taste came together to fuck that movie up

That's me. I mocked the idea when it was announced, i had to interest to watch it in cinemas, but when i finally pirated it it turned out to be a better movie than Rogue One or TLJ

must make it difficult to do spy things.

Early reviews are always going to be glowing because it's bias. If it isn't a glowing review then the studio tells them to not put it out, because the studio let them see the movie early on the condition that it they praise it.

>cobain fellini eminem all marvel fans
>snyder a dcfag
Really makes you think

It's obviously not an exact science. It's not like it happens all the time, and Solo was a special circumstance. This is an MCU movie anyway, which opens right before a bigger one in the same franchise. Hard to think general audiences worldwide would skip one and watch the other.

Does anyone have the picture?

There will be very few critical reviews since anything even remotely negative will be chalked up to misogyny and the reviewer will be pilloried by the Left.

Right, the same thing was said about Black Panther (re: racism) and it still got negative reviews just as it normally would. People who say shit like this only do so because they have made their minds up already about it.

A lot of roasties on this thread. Wash your vagina ladies.

Attached: sopa de macaco.jpg (1323x279, 145K)

We shall see how much of the wokeness is in the movie itself or if its just a part of some misguided marketing.

Like BP had similar marketing, but the movie itself was the ultimate anti we wuz kangs movie, but stupid journos and faux intellectuals didn't catch that at all.

They didnt catch that the character who spouted the propaganda was the FUCKING VILLAIN, how stupid can you get?

Attached: 1540938347547.jpg (630x623, 78K)

Wait, the first Cap flick is a stellar homage to old time war with a good meta-narrative about how the character of Cap was used in the morale of the troops during the time, with an amazing ending but a meh middle. so Captain Marvel will be a stellar flick aswell?

Attached: Im+probably+too+young+to+get+it+but+what+is+_97ba4f557f98867f7593339bb0f855bf.jpg (315x326, 39K)

most people think The First Avenger was meh, even at the time
his comparison obviously implies Captain Marvel is just meh, not that it's the same kind of film

Hi