Mutafukaz (MFKZ) by Ankama & Studio 4c

The french Bluray is out and it had the english dub on it.

mega.nz/#F!OmAgCShA!wRy2-xBksjffEMzxResZCA

Let's talk about it.

Attached: 00008.m2ts_snapshot_00.01_[2019.02.19_19.14.18].jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xumnqs.webm
thewatchcartoononline.tv/mutafukaz-english-subbed
mega.nz/#!hNVCDAiQ!RsxjpnMIHqou_w5gTq7MPARo3IkgTUVJJ56xjodtgRo
nyaa.si/view/1120550
nyaa.si/view/1120551
github.com/Cortys/comic-backup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool thanks

I WAS SO HYPED FOR THIS THANK YOU OP

really loved the energy of the first half of the film, shame it couldn't sustain it.

Really looking forward to rewatching it in English. The movie feels like it had Akira ambitions with somebody who knew about American ghetto's through "Hood" movies

downloadan...

thanks OP!

Awesome, thanks user. I watched it in 720p with French voices but I'll watch it again in English.

I felt the same way. My enjoyment went from like an 8/10 to 6.5/10. I would have loved if it didn't go off the deep end in the last half with the plot dump and stuff. Still very worth a watch though

I like the music. The story was okay but could have been better.
my.mixtape.moe/xumnqs.webm

>somebody who knew about American ghetto's through "Hood" movies
Its kind of what he is.

Neat

Sick. Now I want the art book more.

Does it have English Subs?

Yes

I prefer watching a movie set in an American slum if everyone speaks French.

Awesome thanks.

Nope. Just the dub and french subs.

oh shit really
i'm sorry i misled you
theres a mega with the french dub somehwere in the archive

thewatchcartoononline.tv/mutafukaz-english-subbed

don't have mega link.

Here is the mega: mega.nz/#!hNVCDAiQ!RsxjpnMIHqou_w5gTq7MPARo3IkgTUVJJ56xjodtgRo

The video quality is worse, but is english hardsubbed. Now just OCR those hard subs and slap it over the Bluray.

How do I download a big-ass Mega file without subscription?

Take the 720p smaller one, or download in two sittings.

It was ok. My main issue is that the movie starts with tons of action and it only ramps up from there up until the halfway point, then it slows down HARD.

The love subplot also didn't really amount to much, and it's kinda bizarre how it ends.

the film almost feels like a 1 to 1 adaptation of tezuka's metropolis what with the story focusing on main characters bumbling around while some major societal upheaval happens in the background with some 3rd parties
plus that face off in the snow

The wrestlers kinda just jumped in the plot

Attached: 1538781684213.jpg (2008x3047, 905K)

>watched it
>no fucking clue what im in for
>actuality pretty good

Attached: 3ce.jpg (480x480, 32K)

It's flawed but fun

Any chance of a torrent for these?

Really glad 4C is still doing stuff

I can make one later when I get back from work, if no one else does.

Thanks bro

How does it compare to the franga? Can someone who read Mutafukaz chime in?

The movie had amazing animation, but the story is fucking awful. It was so terrible. What a waste of amazing animators and artists on such a shit story.

I wish Studio 4C could've just financed their own projects again rather than following this juvenile french comic. To have another Shojiro Nishimi-animated movie wasted on this shit is criminal. The good stuff about the movie is 100% the studio 4C visuals. The bad stuff is 100% the source material.

I actually didn't mind the English dub at all. They picked good VAs for the main characters even though they're black

Here you go.

720p: nyaa.si/view/1120550
1080p: nyaa.si/view/1120551

What is up with that weird ending??
Does that mean nothing was resolved???

Ankama wasting money? Now that is something new.

Who there thought it's a good idea to finance this movie...

Attached: Mutafukaz.2017.DL.1080p.Bluray.x264-Bernd_Lauert.mkv_snapshot_00.51.39_[2019.02.20_21.32.47].jpg (1920x808, 234K)

>juvenile french comic
elaborate

It's based on an Ankama comic book for youths.
Not that user, I think this is much better than doing American TV cartoons.

Wasn't the comic only recently officially translated into english?

>mega is down on real-debrid
fuckin spectacular

Attached: 29497644_1702105646512400_7223711453678338936_n.jpg (326x283, 12K)

Someone made a torrent

Also on AB now, wait a while and it'll have enough seeders.

What's better, subs or dubs?

For this movie?
I like the dub better. Mainly because if the movie is going to be 80% in the ghetto, then the characters need to sound ghetto too.

I found a Yea Forums related easter egg.

Attached: Screenshot (58).png (1366x595, 935K)

EYE FOR AN EYE MUTHAFUCKA

Ha that's pretty much Bubbles.

plus the PUFF sticker

god i love that scene

Attached: MTFK room1.webm (1280x512, 2.56M)

I read the series. Bought it off comixology, if anybody knows how to rip it from there, I can storytime it.

Basically the reason the pacing issues is that the first half of the movie is basically covering what happens in the first tome, while the events of the rest of the five tomes are crammed into the second half. Might have been better off as a Netflix miniseries maybe?

I found the ending of the comics a little more melancholy.

Dub is very good, and helps sell the distinctly American setting of the movie better.

He's pretty cool in the comics, he unites the various gangs of the city into a single force to fight the ayy lmaos.

Attached: mfkz DunXTdgUcAEdtb_.jpg orig.jpg (2000x1600, 329K)

But does it have official subs?

Feel free to OCR the webrip which has official english subs for the french audio.

>if anybody knows how to rip it from there
Use github.com/Cortys/comic-backup to get a czb, but beware in the bottom right corner of every comic page is some sort of pixel code that includes your username which you would need to crop out before uploading it anywhere.
You can losslessly crop it out with a few tools, like 2 bottom pixels will do.
Also redo the .czb archive (extract, crop the images, recreate) since there is a .txt with your account name which you would need to delete, too.

I mean: does the official Blu-Ray has official english subs for the french version?

The french Bluray only had french subs. Next one up is the japanese and german one, so maybe it will be on there. If anything the english bluray will most likely have them which comes out in April

I hope, since I prefer to have my media on disk, since movies (especially HD ones) take A SHITLOAD of space on the hard drive (which I mostly fill with music).

Hold up. Did I see the RZA in the credits? Shit, I'll watch anything with the RZA.

Why is she so cute, bros?

Attached: 1533125626242.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

I thought she was going to be more involved with the stories from the trailer

Something I didn't get, either I didn't follow properly or it's a plothole. How come the aliens could survive "normal" cold temperatures before and were only affected by the snow the rocket caused? Surely, they must've been outside in Winter and cold areas before, right?

Attached: 1549587323967.png (1920x808, 1.69M)

>plotfags
cringe

the main thing the movie was missing was a true ballstothewalls fight scene its a shame Ankama is such a cluster fuck and burns money on projects without making a profit

They mostly stuck to living in warmer regions, and tried to make the planet warmer so they could travel through it more freely.

Ankama financed most of the movie, should have just done Dofus 2 really or something that doesn't actually bomb.

For some reason our national channel just put it on to watch for free in their website (only in our region.). Story seems like typical botched adaptation of a much larger comic book series or something. Love between the chick and the main character comes out of nowhere, suddenly theres some scientist who teams up with them out of nowhere, etc.