Attached: BBRAE.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzVWsuMWYT0
youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM
youtu.be/ufjlJQCWmrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BiBiRae
What

Attached: 1547074895980.jpg (488x432, 35K)

It was fine in Teen Titans, but in TTG, Titans and the comics? Yeah...

They are cute on TT and the comics, they are also canon

Beastboy needs someone supportive unlike raven. Raven needs someone she can take seriously unlike beastboy they are a terrible couple

Attached: finale.gif (540x304, 1.66M)

>It was fine in Teen Titans
no it wasn't

blame Tara Strong pandering to the fanbase. She kept posting all the fanart of the two, and I think she ended up enjoying it so much she got the writers to throw it in.

Lapidot

also this

Maybe it's because he's the only one in the show she could have possibly had a relationship with.

Does every character need to be in a relationship?

Thank you. Glad someone said it.

No, not necessarily, but the interpersonal relationships were half the focus of the original TT.

Every single ship from Star vs

Considering the dumpsterfire that were raven´s other "romantic" relationship´s i don´t agree with you. But to be fair, they only make sense after they´ve become adults.

Why not cyborg?

/thread

>Marceline hands
Is this an edit? I don't remember her being that handsy

Cyborg is too suspicious of her to allow himself to get involved. Even with normal people he has massive issues with closing the distance, while raven is very reserved to herself.

Fucking rasist against half robots

To his credit, Cyborg is like one of the few black characters to whom racism was never a issue.

Attached: cyborg and sarah.jpg (1041x1600, 651K)

>It was fine in Teen Titans
Fuck you

Fucking horrible ship. Absolute dreadful, I can't imagine why anyone would unironically ship these two.

Attached: worst.jpg (600x313, 43K)

Tara Strong voices Terra in Young Justice. I wonder if the writers will ship her with Beast Boy in there (who is still voiced by Greg Cipes for some reason).

Cyborg never showed any interest in her romantically.

Davekat

You're right, but as someone with a thing for villain girls, I understand where Harley fangirls that ship this are coming from.
When you see someone who operates entirely on Id, who not only lives everyday just doing whatever they feel like at the time, regardless of the consequences, but also gets away with living that way, it becomes intoxicating. You feel like if you're with them then you can live that way too, and in that sense, in your head, being with them becomes equivalent to everything you want to do in life.

Reminder that a Trigon-possessed Raven probably raped Beast Boy and mind-controlled him so that he could eat another person during the 90s (and it written by Wolfman nonetheless).

No one liked this.

And Beast Boy was the one that coped with raven´s rape the best, considering nightwing went bonkers and was retconned into being someone other than grayson all along, while starfire decided to go on a spiritual journey through space despite receiving only receiving the good part of raven.

Attached: raven rapes starfire.jpg (612x942, 139K)

I'd ship it if it wasn't so acidic and abusive. I personally prefer Joker paired up with Batman because they're both fucked up, leaving a lot to the imagination.

I didn't think Wolfmen were real
yikes

kek how many times has Slut/Slavefire heard that line?

Never understood why they pushed this crap, and shat on the superior ship

Wolfman is Raven's co-creator, who weirdly enough, seems to kinda be supportive of the ship after the Teen Titans cartoon.
He coped with it best because he literally didn't remember it.

Harley should just die

Always shipped her with Jericho, desu.

Came to post this

The guy who fucks dolls?

Garra?

TomStar

>Beast Boy / Raven
Snore

>Beast Boy / Starfire
Fitting

>Beast Boy / as Batman's sidekick
The only true pair

Tomtord

Attached: 103593319-352-k826189.jpg (352x550, 26K)

A pointless relationship that only steals time from the show's plot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

It’s their nicknames side by side ya brainlet

this

How about Miles gets something other than Pete's hand-me-downs for a change

Attached: 1544413445168.gif (640x360, 2.6M)

>Tank Finn and young PB because 'lol no ideas"
>Tank Finn and FP because "lol no ideas for her"
>Don't develop Finn and HW because "lol outta time, now lemme tell you about how Tree Trunks cheated on her husband for the 3rd time."
>Go "tee hee! Let's lesbians losing what made them special!" for 4 seasons and specifically bring on writers that ship them to further its plot
>Finn's relationship could just as well fall apart like the rest
>"Happily Ever After" lesbians cuddling on a couch for goodboypoints and handpats
I hate what the show became near the halfway point

Attached: 1546315465621.gif (245x250, 967K)

STOP

Attached: CB73ACA7-F74F-4499-AE83-979B0CBE8C65.jpg (554x554, 22K)

t. homophobe

Attached: The absolute state.jpg (1200x1109, 98K)

I've never seen a show be so clearly and blatantly sabotaged before.

TimmyxVicky is even worse than TimmyxTrixie

incorrect

Attached: 1543383725579.png (1198x627, 860K)

It literally instigates the plot

all of this

Attached: 1-GSuzRSH05qAozsDzDdDrGQ.png (2600x1283, 1.66M)

>Tootie
>better than anyone

My preferred ship isnt Tootie

Attached: NEET life.png (968x568, 529K)

>Partisan ship raven/robin beastboy/strafire

Imagine being the poor sod that self-inserts as fucking Beast Boy

BBxRaven is good though.

>BBxRaven is NOT good though.
Fixed. That was a close one, but luckily I was here to correct it.

>BBxRaven is not good though CURRENTLY.
Almost thought I wouldn’t have made ot in time, thank god.

the best incarnation of the Teen Titans also pushed the best ship

Attached: OCT080181._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 70K)

Oh god, not this.

Attached: you disgusted the pup.png (302x271, 88K)

It's time to stop doing this, guys.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Tons of back story and build up thrown directly in the trash

youtube.com/watch?v=FzVWsuMWYT0

Attached: 1547676313895.jpg (1491x5098, 1.17M)

Barthood is the best future episode for making her end up with Nelson in an unambiguously good relationship where both of them are better people

BB x Raven
Robin x Starfire
Cyborg x Jinx
Terra x nobody
Slade x Trigon

Attached: 1537496820401.png (1920x1090, 187K)

There should be Finn in between both of them

Attached: jealous PB.jpg (819x459, 71K)

Kevin was literally only added to the good guy cast because the writers realized that if no other males were available shippers would gladly have Gwen make out with cousin

Attached: Gwevin-gwen-kevin-gwevin-9186003-640-480.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Attached: 1536348398150.png (891x912, 612K)

>correct
ftfy

If they don't want it to happen, they shouldn't have changed it so she was his cousin, instead of his female friend.

Honestly I dont think PBxFinn is any good either

>literally, he's a credit to his race

Attached: 8fc.png (500x375, 161K)

It's the canon romance, at least originally across the first few seasons and in the series bible, and why things between him and Flame Princess was never going to work out, much like Fry and Amy in Futurama, they dated in the series, but it wouldn't of course work out, because Fry and Leela were the canon romance, with the story often built around the idea, of "will they or won't they get together," and it's a plot McGuffin that many shows use, and in the case of AT it was Finn and PB.

Attached: canon gf.png (1012x570, 384K)

I'm hoping beyond hope the industry uses it as an example of 'vet your employees better', but they won't.
It's a perpetual pendulum between 'writers literally don't know the characters' and 'writers can't separate their headcanons and reality'

Attached: Too_Young_alternate_title_card.jpg (1224x792, 788K)

They just couldn't let Finn and PB be together until the end of the series, which is why they ended up together at the end of season 2, then undone in season 3. But then they never got back together, because it all got superseded by Bubbeline.

Attached: who do you ship more.jpg (582x589, 82K)

>it's made clear he doesn't really know or even talk to her
>literally the premise of the show was that reality is preferable to the unknown (and Reality to Unknown)
>half the episodes drama is caused by dancing around the issue rather than confronting it directly.

Attached: wirt sarah.png (500x501, 185K)

Being canon doesnt mean I have to like it. I never found it interesting, and never expected them to actually end up together, which is probably why I dont care about PB and Marcy ending up together or see it as bad

Are there any western examples of shows that changed course to a couple that made sense together instead of being slavishly devoted to Main Male x Main Female?

Attached: bd7809737109d577c3ddbd1d0f1fe8c0--sasusaku.jpg (495x1615, 128K)

that image upsets me deeply

Attached: 1512603611155.gif (260x300, 386K)

>changed course
to a worse show

Do you ever wonder if BB fucked Raven as a rhino or something with a huge ass dick?

was wondering how close to the top this would be
but when you're right you're right

>comic that just released implies Marceline moved in with Bubblegum
please just make it stop

Im butthurt at this, but only because they never went with Sakura/Rock Lee

I cant imagine liking this trope to the point of thinking a show is better for doing it

I never said that for all shows now did I user.

I still can't believe people are seething over who naruto ended up with to this day.

Attached: 1491931070858.jpg (395x406, 70K)

Attached: baste.jpg (275x183, 3K)

>Wolfman is Raven's co-creator, who weirdly enough, seems to kinda be supportive of the ship after the Teen Titans cartoon.
Looks like everyone started to like the ship after the 2003 series, remember that issue of titans last year, where BB meets the neverland girl with power to make ilusions and on the other side the relationship between black wally and Raven started, people suddenly started to cry in every social media about BB and Raven should be together, i was kinda surprised by this, i thought this was a small group of people and TTG episode was a joke to that, everyone now asumes that BB and Raven must be together if they're something these days

Arguably Mordecai and Margaret (still salty). Also (still salty).

Bojack's looking like it might end up that way, depending of if you see PC or Diane as the main Female.
Housepets! had an interesting take on this, with the infatuation directly acknowledged and dealt with rather than dragged on.
If you're into horsies, I'm surprised Glimglam seems to be pushed with the blue gypsy as opposed to the orange wizard virgin.
Velma and Shaggy in Mystery Incorporated.

>disregard women
>acquire best friend/soulmate.

Attached: da thunder.png (1280x1081, 458K)

I don't get why people thought Sakura had a chance, when Kishi even showed in collection book that Hinata was created from the start to be his love interest

The pain will never end, there is no escape from this nightmare. I just write the show off as ended at season 2.

Attached: ward canon.jpg (1063x1170, 479K)

I-Incredible... They appear normal on the outside, but my byakugan reveals an unbelievable amount of butthurt... Be careful my husband and father of my two children, Naruto-kun!

Attached: hinata.png (300x170, 74K)

this is kinda turning into a salty AT shippers thread

Like, who Finn and Bubblegum ended up with arent even in the top 5 issues with the series

Would if I could but I like Finn to much to let go.
Even then I liked the recent comic pretty well, Finn talking to his mom was nice, but the Bubbline mentions they always make sure to cram in do their best to dampen my enthusiasm. If those two would die in a ditch together or something I would be having a blast.

>this is kinda turning into a salty AT shippers thread
A lot of these do, we're a bunch of bitter faggots.
I think Bubbline is pretty insidious because it's not just a ship you didn't like winning over the one you did like, it drastically changed several main characters and their relationships over the course of the series in negative ways. I don't wanna hate Bubbline because the relationship on its own isn't awful but the way it was implemented is incredibly aggravating.

>top 5 issues
It's 100% in the top five. It's probably #2 or #3 right behind the fact that he didn't save the day in the finale of his own show.

Attached: it was betty.png (971x490, 717K)

>Show's epilogue depicts Marceline still living in her Cave home with Simon
>Moves in with PB anyways soon after the finale
>Finn and Jake sleep outside likely with BMO and NEPTR with nobody reaching out offering their pace as a temporary home to crash at despite a now vacant Marceline home
Those huge ass kingdoms everywhere and no acts of goodwill. It's the most simple shit they manage to fuck up.

I don't even watch Nartuo user. But hot damn do those doujins make for good fap fodder

Bro the finale was shit and AT has a million and one problems but you're extremely silly if you think the biggest problem with the whole show is that Finn didn't save the day at the end.
Like if that was the biggest flaw we were dealing with AT would be an incredible show.

>if that was the biggest flaw we were dealing with AT would be an incredible show.

You said it yourself. If Finn were the main character of his own show, it would be an incredible show.

Attached: mind-expanding!.png (860x762, 130K)

>Finn didn't save the day at the end.
This is the mindset of a nufan who has accepted his deteriorated presence as the show went on.

Hell have the kid trip on a stick and die the next panel it can all be thrown under that shitty guise of "well life doesn't turn out how you want!"

But him being the star and saving the day one (1) time at the end are two different things and the later wouldn't make up for the former.

I don't know how you're saying I have low standards when I'm pointing out that Finn saving the day that one time would've barley made up for the way he was being treated the past 4 or so years before that. Not sure why you're acting like I'm defending the show, I'm not and it was mostly shit after a certain point, but this one thing was nowhere near its biggest problem.

The biggest issue with the series is it had no direction and the two people keeping it together left.

second biggest issue was the show waited until Season 7 to decide that it's story and plot points matter enough to not be spread over a hundred episodes at a time

The generic will they or wont they plot didnt even register for me after that

Dont wanna spend too long on these points because this is a ship thread, not an AT thread.

Single main character shows turning into ensemble shows are normal and not a big deal

Doesn't adventure time kinda have this theme where the savior is also kinda the person who endangered everything?
Finn beat the lich, but the lich only escaped because Finn gave out the enchiridion to the bear
Marcy beat all the vampires in stakes, but only after releasing them
PB was able to reach a truce with the villains she created
The only one I can remember that wasn't the reason it started was LSP with Elements

>ensemble shows
If the quality doesn't go down it isn't

The lich escaped because of the easter egg snail (who nobody knew about) got possessed and broke open the seal

cmon, we know naruto married to her just for hide his faggotry

AT's quality went down regardless. People are just trying to express the issues with the show entirely through their desired ship which doesnt work. They're doing it backwards

You can do it both ways in my opinion. Relationships were fucked over because of incompetence and said incompetence also led to problems like Finn getting neutered for 5 seasons and not hitting potential milestones like he should've.

Come on nobody?

It's not like it'd be cheating or anything....it's still BB under there.

Ehhh who tf is that?

Naruto married Hinata as a part of a decades long eugenics program enacted by Konoha elites

the first time, but the lich only posed a threat to the multiverse because of the enchiridion
in the first case, nothing could have really stopped the lich from escaping except for maybe Finn making sure that there were no easily possessed animals in his backpack

God damnit. It hurts. It really fucking hurts.
This is our mythology Yea Forums. Throughout the ages every few generations has a story that defined them and parts of their culture. Ancient myths. Old religions. Folklore. Legends of Yore. Fables. Novels. Books. Scrolls. Epics.
As we become more modernized it changed face, but its concept never strayed.

Legends could be written down with our written language.

Books began to appear in libraries.

The Printing Press ensured rapid production for all.

Radio further spread and changed how we told the tales.

Television put images to the stories.

Color and sound painted our fictional worlds.

Animation brought fantastic ideas to life.

Stories evolved. Gilgamesh to Beowulf, Odysseyus to King Arthur, Aladdin to Tarzan, Hercules to Brer Rabbit, Oedipus to Snow White.

In our age our ultimate symbol was Adventure Time. A decade spanning animation that was not simply episodic plots but had lore, a story, something not one but many first and second world cultures around the world could understand and watch.

AND IT GOT FUCKED. This is our legacy. We fucked up royally and it's there in the history books. A century from now they're going to study this moment of time. Adventure Time will be like those required readings most of us had in school and the students will go "This shit is lame".

We fucked up.

Attached: 1459818195419.gif (200x200, 27K)

nah, it is because he is gay for sasuke and faggotry is not allowed in shonen main characters

>Lapidot

Only Lauren Zuke wanted to make it canon.

>you're extremely silly if you think the biggest problem with the whole show is that Finn didn't save the day at the end.
Like if that was the biggest flaw we were dealing with AT would be an incredible show.

Mate, there's a million things wrong with the show by the end. But an ending is the pivotol moment. The most recent and memorable moment of a story. The ultimate "The End".

And having the main character of the story have absolutely nothing to do with the last part of the story is the ultimate fuck up.

If you still have trouble realizing the effect of a bad ending, remember Mass Effect.

Attached: Shrieking.png (436x479, 124K)

Naruto isn't gay for sasuke, because if he really wanted he could have married someone like haku or literally anyone less feminine and busty than hinata (which is 99% of the village)
Sasuke, is however, gay for Naruto, which is why he only had one kid and spends the majority of his time away from his wife

Apparently not if someone reviewed it, gave it the green light, animated it, voiced it, and pressed the "Deliver to CN" button.

>Don't even have Finn, Jake, Marceline and Bubblegum doing anything together in the epilogue shots
I just have a fucking gut feeling they do NOT like Finn

Don't forget that Sasuke is busy grooming Naruto's son.

Bruce Timm's favorite ship

Attached: here.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>gut feeling
it was confirmed that at least one of the headwriters/directors really didn't like Finn and basically wrote his importance out of the story
I personally don't think it's such a big deal, but I will admit it made for a very lame finale

post that shit user

Yes, another reason you can see that Sasuke is gay
meanwhile, Naruto only goes home to spite his son by fucking his son's mom

You're entirely right but I still think you're too forgiving if you take it all back just because the ending didn't treat Finn with barley contained scorn for once.

Nah people always get this wrong, one of the like 8 or 10 storyboarders said he didn't like Finn but then he came around to liking him after working on the show for a bit. They keep that stuff under wraps.

Also this entire thread is gonna be one half AT bitching and one half Naruto shipping isn't it, I can live with that.

New girl who works because she's just a genuinely good friend rather than having any romance bullshit

Attached: carmichael.png (800x450, 566K)

AT made itself irrelevant 5 times. Ironically SU will likely be more fondly remembered in the future

It doesn't make sense for her to be their if she's just some girl he knows, though.

Are you sure that the person wasn't adam muto?
I mean, I can believe that the person admitted they didn't like Finn at first and then changed, but if it was Muto, he played a very large role in AT as more than a storyboarder

And either way, Finn definitely took a backseat to basically everyone
And the more non-Finn episodes we got, the worse AT was
though Stakes was pretty good IMO

What if she was Grandpa Max's 10 year old wife?

It was Wolfard, but apparently he gained a "new respect for Finn" after seeing Jmoyns write him (god knows how long after he spread around the toxic idea of Finn being a dumb pushover to the rest of his peers)

>Stakes
>Good
big yikes

People forgive good shows with bad ends more than the opposite

I was always Naruhina, but I realized later that not a single boy in Konaha ended up with the girl they originally wanted.

IIRC it was Steve Wolfhard who was just one of the regular boarders. Muto was part of the show since the start, he had to have liked Finn at some point.

I liked the vampires and that one with the shapeshifting guy was a 10/10 episode in all honesty.

Attached: 1548125654571.png (2198x1480, 645K)

FUCKING THIS

GET OFF THE STAGE
WHAT HAPPENED TO GARNET

Attached: 5e0.png (800x450, 210K)

well yeah
shows only have one ending, so if a show was mostly good and had a bad end it's still a more satisfying show as a whole than one that's mostly bad and has one good part

Well that fills the plothole but raises other concerns.

That's because less people get to the end of bad shows.

>almost all the manga trying to make sasuke back to the village and wanted to protect to him from everybody who tried to kill him
>sasuke is the gay

typical narutofag logic

Attached: our hero everybody.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Garnet is lesbians now.

Only lesbians.

You must to be a faggot

>will be remembered a century from now
Doubt it.
Goodbye, Farewell and Amen (the M*A*S*H finale) had 105.97 million viewers in 1983.
Come Along with Me had .92 in 2018. South Park is consistently above that, even in later season (averaging above 1.3 million for ordinary episodes since Season 19).
>inb4 streaming
m8, even if those numbers were understated, Adventure Time is a show that once had over 3 million viewers (Season 5 premiere). Face it, the show failed in a way that wasn't even spectacular. It died with a whimper after digging it's own grave and calling it 'progressive'. At best, it'll be nostalgia bait in a decade or so.

But what do I know, I'm just a grown man who likes numbers and cartoons.

If you really cared about stories, you'd know better ones to mourn.

Attached: jackElam.jpg (400x300, 24K)

Correct. This ship is terrible.

>t.Faggot

I wanted narusaku, but I understand that naruhina it's better for naruto, he deserved to be happy.
The ship that really boiled my beans and for what I will be forever mad is the ONE from bleach.
You know which one I'm talking about.
FUCK KUBO
FUCK BLEACH
FUCK RENJI
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, FUCK JANNIES

/thread

>two beings who literally can't be apart without breakdowns and loss of control
>portrayed as a healthy relationship
Remind me, why is this progressive again? I'm not convinced SU isn't some deep-level conservative propaganda.

To be honest Chloe is probably the most developed romantic interest for Timmy Turner (that isn't good to be honest), the ship isn't bad and I got surprised by it... but well... we know the story about the last season.

Attached: Timmy and Chloe.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

THIS

Attached: 1550350364885.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Not him but if Sasuke were a girl then could you consider it a good romantic story? (I'm genuinely curious)

(You)

Nope, she commented how NO ONE supported her idea.

Im actually glad for this, the moment I knew they were two characters I wanted to see them as seperate a lot more often

So many Nick shows got fucked by the existence of Nicktoons. Either way it's the best ship on the show and as of now the most likely one

holy shit this sucks

Not him but... Faggot

Attached: 1507225318634.jpg (221x228, 7K)

Attached: teenbutts.gif (867x1020, 396K)

butthurt finnfag

>Get to the point where the only place to go with Peter and Gwen's relationship that the next logical step in the comic's plot would be them getting married
>Kill her father off, and have him tell Peter that he knew Peter was Spider-Man and to protect Gwen.
>Kill her off to protect the status quo, because Marvel decides nobody would like a married Spider-Man.
>Have Peter get married anyway to Mary Jane.
>Spend years beating up Peter for Gwen's death.
>Make a story where Gwen cucked Peter in the past, having Norman Osborn fuck her and get her pregnant.
>Go out of the way to use a deal with the devil to reset Peter's world and end his marriage with Mary Jane to make him single again.
>Bring back Gwen Stacy from the dead after dick teasing it for years and years, with Marvel saying she and Captain Marvel were permanent deaths.
>Now that she's back she's not allowed to be with Peter, because Mary Jane is too entrenched to a lot of fans as the girl Peter HAS to be with.

Attached: gwen-stacy-and-peter-parker-124790.jpg (655x318, 82K)

>Hiashi is completely obsessed with getting his daughter railed by a specific guy
My Fucking sides
I love it when autism recognize autism.

Attached: laughin cheetah.jpg (450x450, 38K)

user she literally confess to him before going to hueco mundo, it was an obvious endgame after that

i dare to utter the accursed word of

elsanna

>OOO-WAA-OOO-WAA-OOO-WAA
>OOO-WAA-OOO-WAA-OOO-WAA

go back to tumblr, faggot

But user, Peter marries Gwen Stacy and they go on years of adventures together

You can kill off a character and bring them back from the dead, but cucking, no, cucking is for life.

Attached: cucking is for life.jpg (500x266, 32K)

>So many Nick shows got fucked by the existence of Nicktoons. Either way it's the best ship on the show and as of now the most likely one

Well they wished that they will never get separated and weirdly that wish is never anullated. Anyway people has commented many things about Butch being a hack writer and that kind of things but to be honest there is not much a thing to do if you have to work with his conditions.

Hiashi posting and Sakura cucked was one of the best thing that came of Naruto everyone was truly having fun even if you didn’t care about the whole thing anymore

I'm not a "finnfag", but it was shit and you are a faggot.

Attached: 1513634978395.gif (500x375, 371K)

>mexicans realize that the death of Gwen Stacy was the One More Day of it's era, and decide to undo it and make their own alternate series of comics in which Peter and Gwen get married.

Attached: mexican spider-man.jpg (845x1199, 217K)

Babs was literally created to be Bruce's cocksleeve.

i dont care what people say, this is my otp

Because he's...you know....part robot.

>This was a meaningless death, tossed into the trash so Marvel could reset the status quo by having Peter be single again.

Attached: captain stacy.jpg (1224x1848, 499K)

Attached: teenbuttsnude.gif (867x1020, 338K)

Kinda surprised nobody posted this one yet.

Attached: SMxWW.jpg (750x1139, 286K)

the name of the first and the last volumes of bleach are literally "strawberry and death"
fuck off

This.

She was invented for the tv series, and made a better love interest than Catwoman, because Catwoman was a criminal. Further, it leaves Nightwing free to be in a relationship with Starfire. I don't see the problem

Attached: only one that matters.jpg (500x390, 148K)

How does this ship strike you Yea Forums?

Attached: power girl.jpg (640x360, 123K)

Based
Cringe

B B C

>Bruce Timm's favorite ship
this is the best! god bless timm

Attached: dc 1536113377611.jpg (1500x750, 35K)

Naming this shit ship is like the ultimate tumblrina filter, as they are the only ones who will come to defend it. Inexcusably bad to the point it damaged the reputation of the show.
I agree. Jarco wasn't too bad but they killed it off so quickly because of fan backlash it just went on to indicate the showrunners really weren't good at this sort of thing. Would be funny if Marco just winded up with someone completely undeserving or against Star like Brittney Wong.
Mordecai/Red Mordecai was probably one of the more true to real life attempts at shipping. Which is why it was so awful.
That whole season was bad. Timmy Turner basically became an eunuch. Chloe is less romantically developed than Tootie was, she has no Kung Timmy or Channel Chasers moment. I guess it IS better than this Timmy/Vicky shit Yea Forums keeps pushing though.
Honestly, Gravity Falls seems like it was more of the decade-defining cartoon even though Hirsch fucked it up so badly. Countless cartoons now are aping that bulgy eyed maggot-mouth style. Adventure Time was big but it collapsed on itself too fast.

Lol this ship is garbage

Suprised there's been no mention of Starco. I liked it at first, but the writers have dragged it out for so long I don't care anymore.

The writers also seem to think it's a huge mystery who Star and Marco will end up with, but it's really not, stop kidding yourselves

On the contrary, I don't think the writers could have been more obvious about Starco being endgame. Only idiots legit believed Jarco would last.

>fucks reikage

"Barbara. Hey, BABS. Yo, bookworm!"

Attached: S3E10_Star_and_Tom_dance_in_a_swirl_of_fire_and_butterflies.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

cringe

I would agree, but I want to vomit into your lungs because you did not capitalize that.

Cringe*

Problem is when the dynamic never progressed organically even after big things happened between them e.g when Gary saved her from being trapped in her escape pod.
( - that's a different, alt-Quinn, no?)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1539605413900.jpg (1545x1126, 347K)

Attached: 1536721190147.jpg (904x678, 230K)

Attached: 1536720257147.png (350x301, 167K)

She unironically was best girl tho

she's a creepy stalker

I, too, watch The Mysterious Mr. Enter!

Yet the humans are practically begging for him to move in with them in the comics. Just goes to show that Finn should have/should stick with Mankind.

They should ship Beast Boy with Question.

Attached: rorshach and question fighting about obama.jpg (900x742, 342K)

Attached: starfire tempting raven.png (1652x1454, 755K)

I wonder what would Hynden think about that

>black male x blonde blue eyed white female
Every single time

I cant understand how anyone can support Lapidot, Lapis has been and always will be a spiteful abusive cunt.
Amydot is the pure kino ship.

That is a weird way to write Stevidot

She is, which is why Chloe is best girl

Second best

Once again, cyborg is the exception.

Attached: 9743E822-318B-44EC-90CF-A046000E4314.png (996x515, 504K)

This is fucking bad.

Nothing is wrong with the ship, they just need things to actually do

This shit right here.
Just the absolute worst.

Attached: 143432324324324.png (1543x661, 450K)

I've tried to like Danny & Sam as a pair, but their icky flaws keep them from being a likeable ship and the fans keep putting them on a pedestal like they're perfect for each other.

Attached: 233345065.png (718x540, 288K)

Fat Asian bitch and boring uninteresting black character. Yep “best ship”

I never said best, I just said not bad, I dont care what the races are.

Danny/Val was the superior ship

Chloe was literally just Lisa Simpson with magic.

Not sure if trolling or Nick exec.

Bad delivery is bad

Attached: 25536583baed68a053748fd371cbaff3.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Old and busted, pic related is the new hotness for Timm

Attached: 1549569859270.jpg (1375x731, 146K)

Couldn't agree better, user! At least they had better development and felt like an actual couple.

Attached: c4040d4ef913e0f45b3aaa4b5ec8419c.png (700x1017, 496K)

Attached: 3kvqy7h1na401.jpg (1600x1080, 173K)

Your opinion is garbage and I hate it.

But I do admire your dubs and your picture made me laugh. 8/10

ZADR

>It's 100% in the top five. It's probably #2 or #3
This

and then Sugar said NO according to Zuke, it seems the other criminal was Hillary Florido who shipped more Amedot than Lapidot

>Would be funny if Marco just winded up with someone completely undeserving or against Star like Brittney Wong.
I never knew how much I wanted this till now.

Attached: 1543221311708.jpg (500x282, 13K)

Ashley Johnson did a better voice for her

>Pushed for some reason
>Pushed Sara and Wirt

How can someone seriously think this after Distillatoria? (the whole story is Wirt choosing Beatrice over Sara)

Attached: 1543675978433.jpg (692x1071, 285K)

Marvelous

Attached: 1505006938600.jpg (500x500, 138K)

>tootiefags still this buttblasted

Attached: giggle.jpg (255x352, 16K)

>implying
You just have shit taste, faggot.

>they literally won
>"y-yyour buttblasted"
lel

Attached: no rings for you.png (736x741, 377K)

Take the Wongpill

Attached: 1497699066716.jpg (1100x3242, 870K)

>Being so SEETHING they have to edit pics that are making fun of them
Perpetually bootyblasted

Attached: la.jpg (576x432, 52K)

Other than adding in Vicky to that right side panel, those pictures are pretty much unedited. Besides, saying "I won in fanart" against a canon pairing that ended with the strongest endgame position in a show that barely touched on shipping anyway is like the ultimate cope.

Not to mention, the "tootiefag" you replied to said they were a Chloefag anyway so you look like a retard on top of being mad.

Attached: 1549809747805.jpg (970x1080, 263K)

>Chloe is less romantically developed than Tootie was
That's the point, a romance that starts from a friendship is much more likely than the love at first sight will they or wont they shit.

Timmy and Chloe are gonna lose the fairies and remember spending a decade together hanging out every day. It's only natural. Plus the show ends with a reverse Romeo and Juliet plot that ends with them wishing to always stay together like what said. Also I liked most of the season

No this Chloe is

This show had zero good ships though which makes that less of a big deal

every other FoPfag will come together and agree Vickyfags dont even deserve to be in the conversation. Not to mention Vicky physically and mentally abuses Timmy his whole in show childhood

>that comic
youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM

Forgot my image

Ok so I have no idea why it aint posting so fuck it its the We Bear Bears girl

I love Bruce Timm's art but goddamn did he have bad tastes

lewd

Gotya, thanks for clearing that up

Attached: chloe.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Timmy deserves everything he gets

Attached: Spank.jpg (705x535, 137K)

>the white boy literally kills the black chick
Fuck me they're letting Raimi write kids comics now?

Granddaughter of a plumber friend. The end.

Nah the idea probably was probably formed by McHale, author of the original cartoon.

Fortunately shell end up with her brother and hell end up with the scottish elf

>Timmy and Chloe are gonna lose the fairies and remember spending a decade together hanging out every day.
To be fair if the show had continued its just as likely Chloe would've disappeared without explanation just like the fairy dog was, because backlash was so widespread and outspoken. If I remember right, Hartman's other show that came after (The one with the monster kid) had a crossover with FOP and Chloe was dropped from it completely. She just didn't win over audiences which I do find a bit of a shame because Kari Wahlgren seemed like the only voice actor on that show at that point that was actually trying.

It's not a bad ship by any means, it certainly makes more sense than Vicky/Timmy, but it came too late in the game and the bad writing of the season prevented it from ever blossoming.

Yea Forums hates this ship for two reasons:

1. It's extremely popular. Literally the most popular ship in ALL internet fandom for years.

2. They're incredibly jelly. BB is basically a Yea Forumsmrade, but he gets to hang out with Raven and potentially get that insane goth succ. This makes Ravenfags luminous with anger.

No it's hated because it's a shit forced ship that makes no sense

Actually, I was on the FoP wiki during the season and a writer came on to talk about insider stuff and said that the ratings indicated that she'd have most likely stuck around and they were satisfied with her reception.

They most likely dropped her from the crossover because there would be too many characters, which was apparently the reason we didnt have any Poof that season too (which is a shame)

Ye her. She's the one who just exists for other characters to react earnestly to (though I think she isnt all that bad either)

Attached: fandomentalist-turf-wars-part-1-e1503265195935.jpg (999x600, 108K)

It makes sense to a vast, vast number of people, far more than those that dislike it.

One of the worst parts of one of the worst runs in her original series' run.

Attached: 1550012836880.jpg (200x310, 27K)

terrible taste

It's not subjective, the pairing makes no sense from an objective standpoint

>Not to mention Vicky physically and mentally abuses Timmy his whole in show childhood
why does this excite me

Tumblr

Attached: 1512710416192.png (655x653, 443K)

Came here to post this.

People don't like it because it's terrible and dosen't work well for either character I like beastboy and raven but they're a terrible couple ravin/robin and star/beastboy are the better pairs not that robin/star is bad

Based Mchale

Attached: tumblrina.jpg (586x720, 82K)

Why?

Hot

Fucking this.

>When the slash ship is 10X better than the Canon straight ship for once

This should be canon. Fuck MJ

You do know beast boy is far more than sushine and rainbows right? Raven´s powers powers allowed her to see beneath the mask, which is why she never had anything less than respect for him.

Attached: beast boy explained.jpg (640x853, 81K)

Now you need to say something REALLY SERIOUS!

That´s what his butler is for.

Attached: garfield questor.jpg (1041x1600, 604K)

Don't blame him. The 2003 cartoon did a great job ruining Beast Boy.

nah, cartoon beast boy is still fundamentally him, without him having quite as much tragedy to cope with. The only thing i´d say was offensively bad is what was done with him post rebirth in the comics. Even red beast boy was better than that.

Attached: Beast_Boy_(Gar_Logan)_(New_52).jpg (400x495, 47K)

KEK, I don't know why but I find his story very ridiculous.

Shaggy x Velma is the most retarded one.

Attached: 1547240988039.jpg (400x286, 27K)

Blake and Yang

Timmy x Trixie is miles better than all of them

Attached: 5DAE0DAA-A6BD-4915-96B6-F86942C8FCF2.jpg (812x411, 27K)

Based phoneposter

Hot Asian loli with tons of cash who alternates between popular stuck up bitch to tomboy who likes the same things as you do personality to smash > Traintack mouthed stalker nerd

Doesn't matter anymore since Nefcy turned around and took his fucking manhood away

Attached: 1522218254886.png (945x1058, 477K)

Attached: TomCuckShed1.png (2392x1508, 1.6M)

Why not both?

Attached: 1543436196036.jpg (689x892, 221K)

Problem is in most mediums she's Gordon's daughter and way younger than him, makes Bruce feel sleazy as fuck

Yeah but only in one episode

Gara would be better off not doing cringey r34 situations and just making regular comics

Cringe and copepilled

>being in a relationship with your stalker

Attached: FCA6C6AF-3830-4774-A666-FC67C8976045.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

*irredeemably sinks your ship*
Nothing personnel, WMAFucks ;)

Attached: Titlecard-Just_the_Two_of_Us.jpg (245x184, 14K)

Is more like Comic Beast boy is how cartoon BB behave during the final season most of the time, but the cartoon make him this surf dude and funny guy so much that people couldn't see past that

But Timmy is Trixie's stalker (Im arguing both ships are bad)

No need to play equalizer. Just Trixie was bad. The show itself beats this on your head multiple times.

Well she's absolutely worse, not arguing with that. I can accept Tootie even if my fav is new girl. Not to mention two of the series finales choose her

You mean the live action movies aka the shitty ones

And Channel chasers. But either way something is better than nothing.

>channel chasers
Wasn't that left open

No only Tootie was even in that movie

that isnt concrete evidence though

>kids look exactly like her
>not evidence
Just cope I mean really that show isn't worth dwelling on

Attached: 1520657357488.jpg (500x431, 21K)

>TimmyxVicky is even worse

What's it like to have such terrible taste?

Attached: timmy and vicky.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Attached: b9-600x461.jpg (600x461, 62K)

BB/Kitty Pryde is the only sensible option

>make a ship so terrible that the fucking furry gay ship is unironically better in every way

Allowing writers to ship self inserts with their own characters was a mistake.

Attached: quinn gary.png (1600x900, 1.1M)

It was objectively the worst in Teen Titans because they were both cunts to each other. In the comics it was awkward and out of nowhere at worst and in TTG I can't really take it seriously since it's not a serious show.

Attached: littoral-combat-ship-05.jpg (1200x800, 187K)

He doesn't have mutant sperm capable of impregnating a sterile hybrid.

Bubbline is one of those weird ships like Naruhina and Harley x Ivy that I used to love as a middle schooler back when it was a fun crackship but now hate for reasons I can't put my finger on.

>shipping Beast Boy with Raven

Attached: 1505767621193.png (1348x1600, 804K)

>for reasons I can't put my finger on.
Because they fly in the face of the original intention of the series or premise, making for bad storytelling.

It subverts your expectations

No, opposites attract ships are just really fucking popular with normalfags regardless of how quickly the relationship would turn sour.

Plus most people don't understand being a naturally nerdy/quiet person and assume these types of people all need some big puppy extroverted friend/partner to 'fix' them via annoying them to do things that they think are good until they concede.

I don't dislike Danny/Val but of the possible girls he could have ended up with, she is not my favorite.
Fucking Sam, it's obvious to anyone who watched the series that they would at best date through highschool and then break up in college.

>They're incredibly jelly. BB is basically a Yea Forumsmrade

I never understood this argument. I always related to Raven more and saw her as more Yea Forumsmrade-ish. She's a grumpy introverted bookworm who just wants to be left alone with her edgy 2D dragon comic book husbando whereas Beast Boy is sporty, loud and loves socializing and has a lot of other Chad-like tendencies. What exactly makes BB a 'Yea Forumsmrade'? The fact that he plays video games with his friends?

>Getting into a relationship with the woman who stalked you and abused you and treated you like garbage because she's supposedly reformed

Koichi x Yukako is an awful relationship, and I don't like it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 4.46.43 AM.png (674x376, 415K)

Koichi has no dignity, he deserves Yukako

Meanwhile Sasuke literally ruined his genes with Pinkshit and now Sarada has her garbage low levels of chakra.

Lee/Sakura endgames would've fixed this plus a kid with Sakura's chakra control punches and healing seal plus 8 gates would've been OP as fuck. Put Sasuke with literally anyone else.

They're both fucking gay, are you happy?

>hurr durr Yea Forums just hates it because it's a popular ship!

,Yea Forums likes popular ships if they're good (see; Clark and Lois, Robin x Starfire), this is just fucking shitty and its popularity should've died in the mid 2000s once all the deviantart emo kids who shilled it grew up and realized that opposites attract ships are the fucking worst

This guy understands.

..that its garbage

To be fair, writers often change their minds about character relationships when it comes to long running series. As the characters evolve and change, it might not make sense for them to wind up in the same relationships you envisioned at the beginning. And yes, sometimes even fan reaction can shape the plot.

It may be a horrible ship, but it's not crazy that NarutoxSakura fans thought their ship had a chance.

>Felicia Day
Of fucking course. She ruins everything she touches.

One of the most popular ships of all time is Batman x Robin. Just let Bruce Timm have version.

That doesn't really get pushed by the creators though. Hell, it barely even gets pushed by the fans. Most Elsanna fans just think it's hot, rather than legitimately trying to argue that it's canon and will be the endgame.

The worst thing you could say about the ship is that it might cause the creators to not delve into ANY relationship in future projects, because their afraid of pissing people off.

Trixie was a bitch in that episode too. Backstabbed her best friend. Flip flopped harder than Mitt Romney. She deserves to have her throat slashed the dumb chink.

This ship is non canon and doesn't make sense considering that BB fell for Terra in Teen Titans. Its just look like a random attempt to give Raven a love interest. They should try with reformed Malchior instead.

Fuck this was so bad. I know Star Wars romances aren't exactly known for their excellence, but it would have helped if the actors had any chemistry together at all.

Of the available options, this is probably the best.
Blake with Adam is obviously terrible.
Blake with Sun is shit, because she never respected him enough.
Yang has no other shipping partners.

I guess Blake with Ilia might not have been too bad.

Honestly, the idea of Blake and Yang getting together isn't a bad one. The main problem is that it seems like the primary reason it's being done is for diversity points, rather than because they work well together, from a writing perspective.

You're a terrible person.

>implying Sakura is Sarada's biological mother

Attached: 1374817950821.gif (400x276, 559K)

If i recall correctly they have features of both girls. I don't know why you're pushing the subject so much by saying cope trying to gaslight

Why make Bruce a dirty old man and a best friend back stabber all at once

Attached: Axe.jpg (238x183, 7K)

The shipping drama in Star Forces is Korra tier deviating and fucking awful

Are most Naruto fans super into eugenics? that is odd, because they're all so genetically garbage.

It's his Kryptonite though

Attached: DpUBSZtUcAIE-Hu.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

That's being really fucking generous to Trixie to say "the kids have her features too!" because one of them is wearing a headband.

I don't know why you're so forward about this. Yes, it was left ambiguous. Could it very well be Tootie? Yes.

>She's a grumpy introverted bookworm who just wants to be left alone with her edgy 2D dragon comic book
That version of Raven watch the pony show and play with children's toys.

Attached: homophobe.png (356x467, 229K)

Is Cyborg just a great dude in every version of his character?

Literally any ship involving incest.
Shit is cancer.

Sometimes he goes nuts, but for the most part, yeah he's a cool dude.

Why? Is it because it’s taboo?

What if it's the best ship?

Attached: best ship.jpg (675x280, 59K)

>not enjoying seeing Koichi turn into a Chad has he bangs a psychopath into submission and taunts a serial killer

>BBRAPPPPPP

unironically? yes. however the entire appeal to their dynamic is the battered wife aspect of harley sucking joker off no matter what he does to her

I love this ship.
Go back to I can't say I hated this ship.
Most boring romance ever in Star Wars.
This ship came so out of left field.

Attached: 1521277459950.jpg (500x375, 62K)

Fags have ruined this show with this ship. They’ve building up her romance with Sun for about 5 volumes now and one hand hold now means she’s gay? Fuck no

Attached: FF7C08B7-802C-4040-9BCD-75A4F32B9452.png (680x383, 240K)

Then you don’t see the quality going down

Stay mad

Attached: tumblr_nrz82jYKY61uba9kqo2_500.png (500x317, 166K)

ok we get it you dont like the ship

delusional

Man, I am literally surrounded by idiots

Jesus Christ, at least someone has brains here

AHAHA ASSBLASTED INCESTFAG

I get it, but its a horrible ship to like. I can't understand why anyone would ship such an abusive relationship.

Bubbline.png

This. When facebook whores started unironically reciting quotes from Trixie in this episode that's when you should've known to run the fuck away.

How about this one? Granted this ship doesn't really have any problems in canon, I have more of a metatextual problem with it.

Like for one, what do they actually like about each other? Did we ever find out? It always seemed to me like it's just the same routine of: *thollux is being bipolar and lashing out* "dawww there there you asshole 0u0". Also it was never ever confirmed neither as a moirallegiance nor as a matespritship. They never kissed only hugged once and held hands. On the other hand, equara and solfef were definitely confirmed, even if the former didn't last until the end. But solfef was definitely confrimed by Hussie, even if we didn't see them much together by the end; but Sollux is definitely the type of guy who would hang back with the dead ghosts and chill because "he'th tho fed up with everythin you guyth", I think he even says so at one point.

Meanwhile Aradia seems like someone who's just doing her job as maid of time, ensuring everything that needs to happen, happens; so I don't think she'd spend much time with her friends. But even disregarding that, Thollux is just so apathetic towards the game that he just leaves on his own. So they aren't even physically together most of the time. Unlike most other ships, solara never really had a big catharsis so to speak. Sure she was killed by a mindcontrolled Sollux, and exploded herself on the meteor. But both of these events were quickly followed by something to 'ease the pain' so to speak. One when roboaradia was beating vriska up, and the other when she finally got godtier'd. After this both of them had easy peasy lives in the dreambubbles with a bunch of 'slice of life' kinda interactions with the human kids. They were never in real danger, and we always knew where they were, and that they were probably together. Meanwhile other ships and fans of characters got absolutely jack SHIT.

Attached: solara.png (475x770, 15K)

Maybe it's just my distate for thollux speaking. I could never found him even remotely entertaining, ever. (Same with Terezi but I digress.) He just felt like the guy was there just to spout his downer bullshit and that so he can be "fed up with all these HIJINKS".

And since Hussie is an incompetent hack, but decided add in ALL the shit he could think of despite this. Aradia just simply became defined by her relationships with other characters. That's her whole personality and being happy/smily with a hint of creepiness. And since she's connected by the hip (or would be) to thollux, that's just kinda brings her down for me.

Why the fuck are you on Facebook.

bbrae a cute, stay mad

Attached: Rebirth bbrae.png (1280x1706, 2.35M)

I can see Raven being a cunt to BB in Teen Titans but not the other way around.

No. Fuck you.

And it's beautiful!

Attached: 1550655281586.jpg (512x339, 44K)

That's pretty bad too, since all of their interactions so far have been 100% antagonistic, but it has better potential.

>it's a shipfags hate this ship, because it's in the way of their preferred ship episode
ALL shippings are cancer. Yours too.

No, I genuinely think Raven should be alone, romantic relationships only dilute her character

Spike must be backpedaling hard on this now

Romantic relationship dilutes every character, because writers will only focus on that one aspect for the rest of the series.

This is ironic because she was resurrected into a new body in the 2003 comic run entirely because one of the bad guys wanted to breed her. No mutant sperm needed. Though she ended up fucking Beast Boy regardless.

Attached: I'd almost forgotten about Felicia Henderson but I guess I couldn't be that lucky.jpg (556x449, 95K)

Does this really count since its dumbshit obvious that its being set up to fail

Based

Attached: cant tuch dis.png (834x494, 400K)

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

All i can gather from this chat is that people ship fairly odd parents characters

Attached: oh god.jpg (700x300, 25K)

Go into any given FOP thread and you'll see nothing but shipfaggotry. It's a shipping war that's been pathetically raging for over a decade now.

>Thinking Bumblebee is best ship
>Not seeing the perfection that is Monochrome

It ties in the racism plot and Adam's shit. It's better. Also, Yang and Blake have shit chemistry. Blake and Weiss are superior.

what does that sandy fuckboy have anything to do with this?

Bubbline feels like that one thing that will dangle in every AT thread just waiting to be brought up by someone. I have no major problem with the pairing, I understand why people didn't like it, but to enter every thread with salt in your veins is a bit much. Well, hopefully the comics will do better than the finale.

>dangle in every AT thread just waiting to be brought up by someone
because it’s that bad

She literally made out with him when he showed no interest whatsoever and crashed into his selfless ass and potentially fucking over everyone else. That is not a good relationship dynamic. She should at least be sure he likes her before pulling that shit.

This is the most forced pairing in the whole Spider-Man franchise.

Attached: We Wuz Gwen.jpg (1080x608, 189K)

He kissed Gwen Poole too
(((They))) aren't subtle and end up redpilling people once they wise up to (((their))) game.

I think I like this.

Attached: 1528162297088.jpg (400x333, 14K)

Not that I have a dog in that fight but
1. Why does it surprise you that people ship a coming of age human boy with an assortment of similar aged characters?
2. How is this different or even worse than shipping animal characters, capeshit, a Bubblegum and Vampire, or worst of all family members?
3. How fucking new are you?

You must either be a newfag, a brainlet, or you were samefag QnA'ing with the cringy post below yours.

Attached: zuko mai.jpg (520x390, 15K)

>this chat
yikes

Tumblr and Reddit faggots use it proudly to look for a confrotation with the people in Yea Forums, normal people usually don't want to talk about that.

lol, yeah, kids in high school 100 years from now will go from the epics that defined western civilization to watching some show made for kids. Get real chump.

>Spike

What?

Attached: 1498341590771.png (638x480, 401K)

That image brought to you by Cowboy Bebop.

>people join in on a love triangle
how surprising

At the level its brought up it just feels like salty shippers who were LARPing as Finn panicking that he ends up alone with the girl of his dreams turning into a lesbian

go back

>so bad even the author couldn't actually commit to it

I wouldn't call it being pushed by anyone except retards

This is the OPPOSITE of what this thread is about, but:

I'm upset Finn never fucked/dated/ended up with Canyon. I know it was the "predictable choice", but why is that a problem? Canyon is cute, nice, she doesn't have any stupid magical drama or whatever, and she actually LIKES going on adventures. It's like the show when to the trouble of introducing her, making us love her, showing how well she gets along with Finn and then just never used her again.. Why?

My other gripe about it is... Why Huntress Wizard? I LIKE Huntress Wizard, she's cool, but why her over Canyon? Y'know? What the fuck?

Attached: 6b7.gif (1280x720, 952K)

Even ignoring all the other obvious problems with Canyon, Finn could never do that to Billy

She's way too old and awesome dude. She dated Billy. BILLY. She's way out of Finn's little teenage boy league.

Koichi was best boy and reliable guy, he redeem his girl with the power of love of good dicking. It’s beatiful is proof no villian can’t defeat cock

Do you ship Daphne and Velma, ShagScoob?

She's the cool older lady that makes Finn realize he can just BE FRIENDS with cool older ladies.

Huntress Wizard is right up Finn's alley.

>All these butthurt Ravenfags mad because she fucks beast boy

Your girl is used goods, get over it.

They wasted a whole fucking season on it, it still counts.

>Raven just wanted the green gorilla cock

Don't you ever post this cursed fucking comic again if not for the laws of this land i would have killed you

Attached: 1547066502249.jpg (232x244, 13K)

Gorillas have much smaller cocks than humans.

>the BBC myth

>they like green dicks in all of their R34

It was always going to be Sasuke Sakura from the start. I saw it early. Naruto i did not know, but the way they did it was very bad and now Boruto happened, which is shit. So yeah this right here is the worse ship in anime because of Boruto.

Starco, Startom, Markelly, Tomco, Jarco and pretty much every ship in Star Vs. is absolute garbage and I hate that the show has been tainted by it.
I miss the early Season 1 and Season 2 episodes, I miss the fun adventures Star and Marco had, not this stupid predictable love triangle crap.

Attached: starco kiss.png (1178x876, 777K)

>What exactly makes BB a 'Yea Forumsmrade'?
The fact that he's actually a huge fan of comic books? He's into 'immature' stuff like fantasy, comics, cartoons, etc, and spends an entire episode nerding out about various obscure sci-fi/fantasy/cartoon series.

Raven reads mystic texts and historical stuff. She's not a Yea Forumsmrade, she's an actual scholar.

Starco was originally cute and perfect, but holy shit did this series fail to deliver on a monumental level.

You weren't paying any attention during seasons 1 and 2, were you?

Genes don't matter you autistic fuck. None of them should have had children or be coupled.

I saw early signs of it, but I didn't think it would completely whore out to it.

Attached: 1531423490489.png (441x366, 152K)

>Huntress Wizard is right up Finn's alley
Bland stick etc etc

>Bubblegum and Vampire
That’s the awful one

Attached: 1512533065008.jpg (725x645, 94K)

>Why Huntress Wizard?

It's a fanservice, she was a character often used in fanfics.

>Raven reads mystic texts and historical stuff. She's not a Yea Forumsmrade
youtu.be/ufjlJQCWmrk

She is older than Finn

Isn’t this show supposed to shit on the old show. Why keep this?

>TTG

The only version of the Titans that matter

>Not seeing NaruHina from miles away
How the fuck did you see TwoAndAHalfMinutes but were blindsided by NH? First and foremost, Nardo was the main character. He had two potential love interests. If you saw SS, then you should've known that he was going to end up with the other girl. That said, even NS got more positive development than SS. At least Naruto never tried to kill her or called her useless or in the way. I can see maybe not knowing if it was going to go NH or NS, but predicting SS and having no idea who the MAIN CHARACTER would end up with?

Jesus fuck, you're retarded. Like the story wasn't even deep. It was obvious that pinkshit was going to end up with the sauce because that's all she ever talked about, but the same was true of turbo tits and Nardo and apparently that was too much for you.

The only comic were Beast boy and Terra have a happy ending

It's the inverse of Teen Titans. In 2003, Besst Boy and Raven weren't a couple but Starfire and Robin were, so the inverse happen in GO!

I've always had this idea that Danny would get tired of having Sam as a girlfriend because she would push her shitty agendas onto him a lot since he is famous by the end of the series.

As I recall hearing, Beast Boy's original VA in Young Justice is in the military now. So Cipes was just a quick and easy replacement.

I liked them in Titans

Bump

This is an OK ship, but the superior ship is Edd + Nazz.
Marie is just a dick to Edd all the time. He deserves a feminine graceful girl.
Oh shit, that reminds me... (1/2)

Attached: 1550515503123.jpg (998x801, 154K)

>Tomboy x Dork
Please, you just have bad tastes user.

... Arnold should 100000% have ended up with Lila. NOT ugly-ass, masculine-ass, mean-ass Helga.

Arnold and Lila was pure. And their relationship would have absolutely worked out (see the Cheese Festival episode, for instance) had it not been for Helga's constant meddling.
Helga is an abusive yandere that destroyed Arnold's only chance at having a true, healthy, pure, GUT-instinct-attraction waifu.
Helga is a bitch.

ArnoldxLila forever. (2/2)

Attached: ArnholdHelga.png (500x500, 192K)

Football Head had no obligation to return her feelings

He doesn't. He was traumatized by her into thinking that she was the only fish he could catch. She brainwashed him into feeling unworthy for the actual crushes he had (Lila and Ruth).

>this is the only thing that people will remember when it comes to AT
>it will never be Finn and Jake

Attached: 1550688766221.gif (200x200, 292K)

>MJ vs a literal Stacy

Why must Peter suffer?

Attached: 56% vs a stacy.png (830x425, 364K)

Nico stated she was straight when Karolina first tried to make a move, and now they decided to just ignore that and push them together. Nico ran out of teammates to sleep with so I guess she had to move to the girls.

Attached: 03481A8C-6C2B-427B-AF55-441F000D25C7.jpg (540x708, 91K)

Mj was always one of my least favorite love interests for Peter. She had her moments, but they had to get rid of her eccentricities to make her more human and relatable when she and Peter settled down, which is understandable, but the issue is that she’s a comic character from the 70s, that was her entire personality, she had nothing else and became bland. That’s why mj from the Raimi trilogy and homecoming aren’t really anything like comic mj and are their own characters, because there was much to work off of.

God I hope not

>that plot where MJ dumps Peter for having a life too dangerous for her to endure worrying whether he will come back or not every night
>MJ then dates a fireman
Fuck comics.

That would work as a way as mj leaving and introducing a new love interest, considering it fits because of the many times she’s been attacked and has suffered trauma from it. She started carrying a gun around at some point, it would make sense to leave Peter for her own safety and because its hard to care about someone who lives as he does. Then they fucked it up. As shitty as one more day was at least it was an excuse get rid of mj.

It was a realistic if sad outcome and infinitely better than the absolutely character killing bull in china event that was OMD, but to have MJ then date a guy in high-risk occupation undermined it to hysterics.

It’d be like breaking up with Andrew Dobson because you’re concerned with his strange kinks, then you immediately start dating a furry

>Genes don't matter you autistic fuck

It's literally canon that Sarada has Sakura's poor chakra reserves. That's a pretty big fucking hindrance as a sharingan wielder and as a ninja in general. If Sasuke was with anyone from Karin to Ino to Hinata to literally any other girl in the series that wouldn't be an issue.

They're right though. Sasunaru objectively made more sense than every other ship shilled or hinted at in the show for both characters and would've been canon if one of them was a girl.

They're still to this day struggling to make Sasusaku make sense and Sasuke still hardly treats her like his wife and basically left her to be a single mother and they needed to do retconning with The Last to make Naruhina seem developed since Kishi was too autistic to do it during the series.

It didn't. Sasuke and Naruto had exactly 1 1/2 arc where they spent time together and it wasn't much. If anything it's the most forced pairing out of the whole pile because it doesn't make sense why they would even care about each other given the limited screentime. The series' explanations as to why they did care so much aka soul brothers and retconned bons were piss poor at best.

I think Beast Boy/Raven could actually work if they went with the versions of Raven that are more "alien" and silent rather than the ones where she is a snarky goth.

>shipping any ed edd n eddy characters
Please don't.

As an example of why I don't like your ship, allow me to briefly summarize every thread about TT shipping I've ever seen on Yea Forums:
>Raven x Robin
"I think these characters' serious personalities mesh well together and make for a fun sort of power couple dynamic"

>Raven x Cyborg
"I think these characters are different enough to have interesting conflict, but still level-headed enough to have a stable relationship"

>Raven x Beast Boy
"UM AKSHUALLY MY SHIP WAS IN A COMIC ONCE SO ITS AUTOMATICALLY CANON TO ALL VERSIONS OF THESE CHARACTERS FOREVER REGARDLESS OF CONTINUITY OR THE FACT THAT THE SAME THING COULD BE SAID ABOUT RAVEN AND HALF A DOZEN OTHER MALE CHARACTERS AND ALSO BEAST BOY HAS A TEN FOOT LONG ELEPHANT DICK AND GETS TO FUCK ALL GIRLS IN THE DCU WHENEVER HE WANTS WHILE STILL BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH RAVEN BECAUSE HE'S MY SELF-INSERT AND IF ANY OF YOU SO MUCH AS POINT OUT THAT MY SHIP OBJECTIVELY ISN'T CANON TO THE 2003 CARTOON I'M GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF THE THREAD ACCUSING YOU OF BEING JEALOUS OF HOW BIG I VICARIOUSLY IMAGINE BEAST BOY'S DICK TO BE"

Raven x Damian
"lmaoing at ur life, BBcucks"

Attached: 1493437519310.jpg (600x739, 402K)

Attached: 707c4c7381c928b4e58532ce173f8be7.jpg (1077x742, 103K)

This. Shame WE NEVER FUCKING SEE THAT VERSION OF RAVEN.