Tomorrow I will end life lole

tomorrow I will end life lole
to all who reside in the nice board, I love you
goodbye munch, I always enjoyed topkek tribune
also seuss continue making asiam gorl thread!!!! I love asiam gorls

this is nice board

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: nice melancholy.png (335x389, 112.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

concordant.org/version/read-concordant-new-testament-online/03-luke/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(I will play stardew valley until I get bored)

do not end life or you will end living!!! you have many nice friends here so stay

dont do it theres still ay lmaos left to be keked, , who knows they could be right around the corner youd be surprise :^)

Attached: 1628298475011.png (640x480, 182.58K)

suicide executions are ok, but not really suicides. north korea is now just cambodian not since loser texan but since the koreans came to eat the tank chinamen

Attached: plinko-recordjpg.jpg (1200x900, 163.42K)

Ok, goodbye

tank chinaman soup very good

the taly game can be played after the americans cry about losing to the kgbush 43 admin.

no. I'm pretty bored with life
I have keked all my keks!!!!
wooahoa?

ask me if I care.

Attached: c90f707414f42043bfed65183c4be0ae.jpg (1120x840, 681.59K)

irrelevancy

two same numbers!

just cus u failed life doesn't mean u can't help other people out. why don't u try serving ur fellow man for a week with all ur heart and then kys if u don't feel renewed? think not about what u can take from the world but what u can give to it. and just by being alive u give nice to the board which for a lot of ppl (me included ) are the only nice interactions we get to have with other ppl. so don't go user I don't want another fren to commit. when I say goodnight tomorrow u gotta be there to say goodnight back ;C

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 10.46.36 pm.png (946x530, 666.88K)

You gonna livestream it? I wanna see you poop your pants after you go.

I have autism and will definitely refuse to help anyone (I hate people)
I wish you a goodnight
no

yaaay user is graduating!!!

Attached: _fnaf_sfm__celebrate_poster__by_timmyheadnosedeviant-db1p9g4.jpg (900x1080, 142.87K)

unironically, i was about to do the same, but I'm getting rid of my things am going elsewhere to be someone else.

please read this before u commit. concordant.org/version/read-concordant-new-testament-online/03-luke/
I was an atheist completely and now I am a christian completely. You sound like you have too much hate in ur heart, as u hate others, and want to kys(literally hate urself). Find God, escape hate.
Its like an hour read to learn the whole story of Jesus bro. don't throw life away before at least learning what the greatest thinkers in history believed in.. (Newton, Tesla, Swedenborg Galileo etc)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 6.25.44 pm.png (708x820, 838.38K)

please do not. it is so often the case that someone willing to commit suicide is not in their right mind, and repeating things to themselves. the you who used to enjoy life is still possible and in there, but the impulse for suicide is drowning that out. seek help such as therapy to prolong things, maybe get on medication with the knowledge that it is something to make the work of making the changes you need easier

>used to enjoy life
LMAOOOO

The nose hook seems like overkill

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

dubs, its a neurochemical imbalance, the framework of thoughts. ur absolutely right. seek beauty and recognise perfect ordering of all things around you. don't fall for ur brains literal error messages. you aren't ur thoughts, nor ur memories.

I'll miss you

I will probably not do this, but I do appreciate you trying to help
(two same numbers!)
I probably am not in my right mind at the moment, but quite frankly I don't really care

oh yeah I also forgot to say goodbye to the 1ab poster. I love you and wish I could give you a hug in person

Attached: image_2022-05-11_001258846.png (369x171, 40.46K)

what about real people around you, like your family? do they not have a say in this or matter?

why don't u at least just try sleeping? or if u have them taking some sedating antihistamines(some of them double as antipsychotics former pharmacology student) what kinda stuff do u dream when u sleep?

I wish you people would stop trying to talk them out of suicide. there's literally nothing wrong with suicide and the world is not a good place anyways.

why would they have a say in the matter. It's not their life.

evil

it will ruin your mothers life. inb4 oo she hates me xd. No, I repeat it will ruin her life.

No it won't. within a couple of years user will be but a passing thought because people move on. Even if it did who cares. It's not her life.

silly male, mothers NEVER move on from their dead children. NEVER

Also if user is at the point where they are genuinely considering suicide then she sucks at parenting so if sit does ruin her life then good.

it's not, but the consequences of a world without you will change things so much for them. unfortunately we are tied to our families for better or worse
dubs do not confirm. while the world is often not a good place there are good things to experience, while remaining aware that this is likely a test of some kind. some people do not get past suffering = nothing matters, and it is up to the people who believe otherwise to try and teach them to rise above what happens

stop shitposting. this is a srs matter. parents aren't to blame for when people have neurochemical imbalances in the same way parents aren't bad parents if their kids get scolisouss. this I wsso fucked up that ur playing contrarian at a time like this.

The last thing I'd want to hear about to talk me out of suicide is my mother lmao

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

im actually so pissed rn. I bet the other fun posters feel the same way, but if ur encouraging someone to suciide then s4s is not the right board for u .

>parents aren't to blame for when people have neurochemical imbalances
they literally stem from bad parenting and it's not even a serious matter. life is not a serious thing.

shut up homo LOOOL u reek of gay nerd ,;>>>> lol >>ttwitter fuck off
shut up shut up shut up
gay ngiger
aint yo comfort zone BITCh this is the tough guy club. OP pound some steel and eat jerky, shell be right

You are simply brainwashed by society into thinking that suicide is wrong. everyone dies. If user decides to end life early then why is it a problem. The world isn't even a good place to live in.

OP i love you. OP you are the handsomest sexiest beast alive

suicide is wrong, because in our universe, life is exceedingly rare. our entire concept of value comes for scarcity. life is inherently value, so destruction of value is wrong.

>life is exceedingly rare
???

have you studied science?

ITT: >N-nooo you can't kill yourself because....b-because you just can't okay?!?!?

lol science

what does it have to do with science. We literally have billions of humans, animals, and plants. how the fuck is life rare.

kek have u ever been outside at nighttime and looked up XD

you are stupid. don't post again. I will find you and you will regret everything if you do.

if not science, philosophy? if not philosophy, theology? the general consensus by lifes mightiest humans is suicide le bad. how does it feel to be a midwit?

die faggot die

689 ford rd priest dale brisbane australia
I haven't experienced regret in life yet, why should I start

how does it feel to be a massive raging flaming faggot chomping penis and spermatozoon on the daily

hoes mad yawn

I live in benisbane

Your fortune: Godly Luck

wasted dubs
you should kill yourself instead of OP those were some good looking digits, and you had to waste them on your measly self
your form is wretched and you are composed of pure putrefaction

almost, i believe that suicide is wrong for some fundamental reason, but it is also kind of infectious. a certain and recent type of suicidal people without fail make their death into some kind of nihilistic statement without realizing it. they want to be told they are right, that "life and my life has no value", and they want to signal it out to others which puts them closer to the edge too. it's a horrible thing, and again, they are not in their right mind. why would i let this person convince themselves that suffering is all there is like you?

Op dont listen to anyone itt. if you want to kys then do it. if not then don't. it's that simple. Nobody should come out of their mouth telling you what to do in life. espexially strangers on the internet that don't know or give a fuck about you.

id rather be measly then smeasly no cap fr also pull user and present for a smiting.

what is this zoomie talk you have to be at least 40 to post here

u have fallen headfirst into my chasm of tricks boomer

fake. if we didnt care about him we wouldn't bother talking him down. we are user posting. theres no clout. theres no +social credit. its basic human nature to care about the suffering of others bro. when did u forget this?

You're a selfish cunt. Go ahead pussy.

Attached: 1608414340338.png (426x399, 50.85K)