Hey. Please talk to me. About anything. Please?

Hey. Please talk to me. About anything. Please?

Attached: 90046214214126.jpg (1269x720, 201.46K)

It's good to see you again, even though it's been like 10 minutes.

Attached: 1647998816200.jpg (1500x1187, 540.85K)

Oh, hey, same. Yeah, I feel like staying up all night posting, it's already late, so, might as well make a new thread now. Also, it feels good to not have to deal with dupe images at the start of a new thread.

Attached: 12414142151.jpg (1265x720, 134.66K)

now that i think about it madoka could use her foreskin as a secret pocket for change or other stuff

Attached: 1648094784606.png (1093x1249, 923.23K)

Oh, she's the only one uncircumcised in that picture. So we have one more thing in common. Awesome. I'm so lucky that didn't happen to me. I don't think you can do that with foreskin, though. Although there's a sticking stuff into the urethra thing, I guess maybe that'd work, not too far fetched for futa stuff.

Attached: 90012312512511018.jpg (1249x720, 137.2K)

omg madoka hiiiii omg hello hello hi hello i'm your biggest fan madoka can i sign your penis

Nope. Not happening again.

Attached: 34543643.png (204x473, 199.94K)

Do you have discord or something?

Ah. Yeah. zonz#4526
Doesn't matter anymore to be shy about it since I end up dropping it at some point in every thread so far.

Attached: 898263.png (1278x717, 1.2M)

I'm eating cheeze

That's nice. I've never ate cheese, the yellow one. Never seen it. Here, we only have white cheese, which I hate with a passion, it's always been in the fridge for my entire life and I've never had it. I'd rather starve. Not too long ago my mom made some macaroni for the first time in weeks, so I thought maybe it'd make it a bit better to put some of that cheese over it, but it ruined the whole meal, god I hate cheese. Hope you're enjoying it, though.

Attached: 900338.jpg (1280x720, 53.79K)

Have you ever watched Joker's Kitchen?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 14.11K)

lets talk about ojamajo doremi i love ojamajo doremi

Ah, no, I'm surprised that's a real thing. And I don't think I'd like walking any kind of food show or anything, because I don't have anything to eat right now, or most of the time, so I'd get really jealous and everything. I already want a hamburger really really bad right now, I shouldn't make it any worse.
Well, I've never watched it. But the people I've seen who were into it have been peculiar individuals, I guess that's all I can say about it. And that they characters have big foreheads, I guess, that's all I know about it.

Attached: 9008862.jpg (1280x709, 223K)

>walking
I mean watching. I'm tired, I didn't notice it's 3 AM already.

ojamajo doremi is good you should watch it sometime

Hello, Mr. Mossad Agent

Oh, well, I don't know. It takes a lot for me to do anything other than typing on my keyboard nowadays. I can't bring myself to watch any movie, anime, or whatever, for more than 10 minutes before tabbing out and never going back to it again, but keeping that tab open on my browser for like 3 months as if I will. It's not that there's no stuff that doesn't interest me, it's just that, even if I get interested by something I can't bother to spend the energy to watch it, it seems like. And well, I looked up about it a bit, it doesn't really seem like my thing, if it's a slice of life kind of show or whatever, I'm really picky with what I like and everything, it takes a lot for me to even get interested in the first place in anything.
Oh. Hey. Well, I guess it'd be cool to be an agent or something like that, especially if they sent me out to post on imageboards, I'd get paid for doing what I already do, that'd be a fun job.

Attached: 988989.jpg (797x455, 146.16K)

>they characters have big foreheads, I guess
Big eyes too

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: 1499882427428.png (640x480, 429.64K)

Please please please please talk to me.

Attached: 896020.jpg (1280x720, 57.24K)

watch doremi

Hey, I'm back now. What's up?

But I'm too lazy to. I feel like I know you from somewhere, by the way, there can't be that many people obsessing over that show. Ever been in Burichan?
Oh, hey, welcome back, hope whatever you were doing went well. The same, still, just posting, but hungrier. Had to make a new thread cause bumplock.

Attached: 894885.jpg (1272x720, 141.96K)

i dont know what burichan is

Oh. So there is more than one person obsessing over that show, then. Well, to let you know then, your soulmate is somewhere out there, if you can find them.

Attached: kkkkkkkk.jpg (1280x720, 93.51K)

I've only had a sandwich to eat today, so I'm hungry too. I'd make something to eat, but I really don't want to have to wash dishes. I am lazy. I have to stay up all night, so I hope you won't mind if I post in this thread for a while?

there are at least four doremichads on this board

Oh, yeah. I only had something to eat outside early in the morning, that I hated, I'm never eating from random places again, and then I had some cereal, and nothing since now. I might just have some more cereal.
>I'd make something to eat, but I really don't want to have to wash dishes
I guess you just really hate washing dishes. Is it that much of a bother if you just make one plate of food? It's never been much of a bother for me, and if I can spare the energy for it, I'm sure you can, I'm the laziest around.
>I have to stay up all night, so I hope you won't mind if I post in this thread for a while?
Ah, no problem, I was also planning on staying up all night, just because I feel like it. But, you said you have to, not want to, lol, why?
Oh. It's a bigger thing than I thought, then. I thought it was just some obscure anime nobody knew about, but, I mean I guess it's otherwise since I see it a fair bit around.

Attached: 2352353.png (397x485, 130.09K)

>I guess you just really hate washing dishes
I wouldn't say i hate it, it's just that I'm very lazy when it comes to cleaning up. I only really end up making food when I'm really hungry, or if someone asks me to.
>Is it that much of a bother if you just make one plate of food?
I guess not, but there's not really much to eat right now. I usually buy food for the week on Saturdays.
>you said you have to, not want to, lol, why?
I have to wake up early. Naturally, the easiest way for me to do that is to not sleep at all.

Are Madoka and Homura grilfrens?

each doremi has at least 1 (one) fan. that means there are 5 doremis fan (maybe)

Attached: [Doremi].Motto.Ojamajo.Doremi.32.[B05F3784].avi_snapshot_04.53_[2019.12.02_00.23.42].jpg (640x480, 149.85K)

>I wouldn't say i hate it, it's just that I'm very lazy when it comes to cleaning up.
I guess, the same, just not with dishes, because I only end up having to wash a dish like once a year. My room would be such a mess if I didn't have people to clean it up for me.
>I only really end up making food when I'm really hungry, or if someone asks me to.
I guess, same, but I'm very very lazy with it still. I starve myself out some nights instead of just preparing something to eat for myself when there's nobody to do it for me.
>I guess not, but there's not really much to eat right now. I usually buy food for the week on Saturdays.
Same. There's literally nothing in our fridge right now for me to eat. There's like, 3 pieces of lemon, lol.
Well, canonically, they're just really good friends, I think, but, that doesn't matter. If you want them to be, then they are. That's one of the best parts of 2D, it's whatever you want it to be, in the little world in your mind.

Attached: 894625.jpg (1280x720, 52.86K)

homura balls.

what about hana and pop

oopsie i menat 7 then thank you for correecting i like hana-chan and pop-chan im sorry hana-chan and pop-chan
two numbers for two characters

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.02.[640x480].[3C275406].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_02.48_[2019.03.30_15.06.33].jpg (640x480, 170.17K)

>I starve myself out some nights instead of just preparing something to eat for myself when there's nobody to do it for me.
Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm doing the same tonight. If I was actually hungry, then I'd actually have the motivation to make something. Therefore, I must not be very hungry!
>There's like, 3 pieces of lemon, lol.
Kek, same. I bought some lemon but I never got around to using it, so it's just been sitting there. God, morning cannot come soon enough. I can't wait to actually have food again.

It's one person. the guy who advertised it for four years straight finally kicked the bucket last year and all his friends left. the guy who posts about doremi now only does it to shitpost because posters here don't like it anymore

>pop

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: PopClassic.gif (223x300, 11.87K)

>the guy who advertised it for four years straight finally kicked the bucket last year
gutsy didnt die he just left to simp over some vtuber and draw lolis for cash because he got bullied too hard
>the guy who posts about doremi now only does it to shitpost
i genuinely love doremi and im sure the others do too

>posters here don't like it anymore
s4s "culture" is such soulless fucking faggot shit

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

i feel the same. i wouldn't have seen all the episodes if i didn't love the show.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.Dokkaan!.11.[CF3718F3].avi_snapshot_08.54_[2020.02.09_14.34.47].jpg (640x480, 103.33K)

Oh, and I forgot to reply to this.
>I have to wake up early. Naturally, the easiest way for me to do that is to not sleep at all.
Yeah, I used to do things like that, staying up entire days to try to fix my sleep schedule and stuff. I think it's more harm in the long run. You should just try to set up like 30 buzzer alarms instead of forcing yourself to do things like that, that works for me. I'm sure the sleep would help, also.
>Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm doing the same tonight. If I was actually hungry, then I'd actually have the motivation to make something.
Ah, well, that sucks, I hope you just go and get something to eat if you need it, I just do things like that because I'm stupid and there's not much in the house either, I'm sure you can get yourself something.
>Kek, same. I bought some lemon but I never got around to using it, so it's just been sitting there.
Yeah, I only use lemon myself if I chop up tomatoes, but I haven't chopped up tomatoes in months. I never liked lemon flavored anything, ever, but I just can't have some stuff unless I squeeze lemon over them.
>God, morning cannot come soon enough. I can't wait to actually have food again.
Uh, well, you know, you should really just go and make something simple for yourself, do you have any cereal or something? That wouldn't require much clean-up afterwards, or effort to make in the first place. Or just make 30 alarms and sleep, take care.
Oh, well, you can't know for sure around these places no matter how much 4D chess you play, so, yeah. I guess even if that's the case, it's okay as long as they're having fun, because we're all just wasting time here, at the end of the day.
Oh, well, I don't know. I think the shitposting is funny sometimes. It's not anything as esoteric as I've seen some people make it out to be, but it's still it's own thing, I guess.

Attached: 901396.jpg (1280x720, 53.9K)

Agree. Although he is trying to make the board less fun for other people. Funnily though it doesn't seem he is achieving that goal, so it works out.

This place is great but I hate the handful of people who try to enforce what's s4s and what isn't

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: 1649142750345.jpg (850x1200, 246.25K)

Well, I don't know if just one person can make the board that much less fun, no matter how hard they try, while still staying in the boundaries of not getting deleted. I feel like after all these times are over with, you kind of just appreciate everyone that was there for being there, even if you didn't like them that much or anything. Or I guess that's just me.
I guess I can't speak for much since I've only been here a little while, but I haven't seen much elitism so far, I think either way they wouldn't be doing much with their elitism anyway, boards just move as they are after a while, it's rare that anyone can make much difference no matter how hard they sperg. Then again, I've also only been on my threads for the little time I've been here. I wouldn't know anything.
Cute pictures, thanks, saved both.

Attached: 4312037.jpg (1920x1080, 140.08K)

how do the evangelion girls cum with the plugsuits on

they take them off

>I think it's more harm in the long run
Probably. But I find it really fun, it's like my emotions are tripled when I haven't slept.
>I just do things like that because I'm stupid
You know you're not actually stupid, right? You might be lazy but you're not stupid. That's just my belief anyway.
>do you have any cereal or something?
I've got cereal, but there's not much milk left and I need to save it for others. I'm going to go have a look for something to eat, you've convinced me.

On that futa chart? I guess they just cum while having them on. God, that sounds painful, and after having those things on in the first place. Did you see how the suits dig in right under the penis head? I bet it'd get bruised and everything, god.
>Probably. But I find it really fun, it's like my emotions are tripled when I haven't slept.
Yeah, I know the feel, I used to stay up a lot, and right, it just felt trippy after I stayed up long enough, closest thing to drugs, so I liked the feeling. Nowadays, I just can't seem to be able to stay awake too much, although today's different, randomly felt like staying up the night, I guess I wanted to celebrate school going on break in some way.
>You know you're not actually stupid, right? You might be lazy but you're not stupid. That's just my belief anyway.
I don't know. Sure seems like it with the things I do, and the things I can't do. Whatever, though, it's okay, doesn't bother me that much.
>I'm going to go have a look for something to eat, you've convinced me.
Oh, good to hear, do stay healthy, good luck.

Attached: da7b4de3bb4e91ab47eb5777697a5b65.png (692x1200, 350.63K)

i just realized it's called a plugsuit because you "plug" it in an orifice

I never watched Evangelion. Looking through it's tag in a booru makes me wanna fap, though. I haven't fapped in over a week now. I hadn't even noticed.

Attached: 216504c24e667e7e01b583edf2eac474.jpg (768x1024, 1.1M)

evangelion is good but not nearly as good as doremi

look at saya
how does she make you feel

Attached: 1497669519116.png (500x500, 197.98K)

SHUT UP SHILL

which of these scenarios seems more likely?
>i am being paid by toei to post about doremi on one of the least used boards on Yea Forums 18 years after the shows end
or
>i like doremi so i post about it

Oh well, I wouldn't know.
Ah, that VN actually looked pretty interesting, it'd probably be worth my time to give it a try, but, I just have this autistic thing where if there's no characters that I like the look of, I can't get myself to play any VNs. She's just a bit too plain looking for my taste, and the artstyle too. I really should just give it a try.
Thoughts on that particular picture though, well, I think the art is nice, she looks cute in there, also, I like the hair going out to the side, I never noticed that with her. Just looked up about it a little again and, really feeling like giving it a try soon now, though, so, thank you. What do you think, worth it?

Attached: __kaname_madoka_and_bane_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_and_3_more_drawn_by_moonshine_animations__e06d5089a98f4ef3579ea764ed7d901d.jpg (928x618, 73.15K)

the first one but it's more like
>i am stuck in a schizophrenic cult and this is all i can say

Oh. I guess I didn't really say how it makes me feel. Well, she makes me feel a bit looked down upon with the look on those eyes. And like she's about to throw those organs or whatever at me like an audience would throw tomatoes at somebody they didn't like.

>She's just a bit too plain looking for my taste
This is a funny thought if you've played the game
Would totally recommend though, its not that long and is pretty interesting i think. very memorable story.

Attached: 1557892465679.jpg (480x600, 142.7K)