Learn python

learn python

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: learn.png (750x849, 285.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ESGsebzlwnU?t=118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't learn to code, learn how to make druges, a much more marketable and self fulfilling skill.

DONT!!!
LEARN C INSTEAD
DEW ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

read Ecclesiastes

Dun. Now wut?

take the rest of the day off and spend time with your family

After that, next to all languages (Ada, Basic, Cobol) became "objectified" - with C++ eventually being the worst bastardization of all
keep going

Attached: thecallthatsaveds4s.jpg (1197x522, 145.17K)

C++ is good retard

youtu.be/ESGsebzlwnU?t=118

Attached: corny.jpg (534x666, 68.02K)

Dubs concatenated with trips... I will learn snakecode

dubs checking tripdubs

im too old to learn anything

numbers confirm its time
chill fren i was copypasting ur typical /g/ poster lole
my gramma has learnd play platformers.... u can learn python trust me

Attached: 1624587914685.gif (536x480, 146.17K)

learn to suck on deez nuts

why? What will it do for me?

u can do whatever u want to i mean u know python

Attached: 1624590699956.jpg (759x1008, 264.16K)

don't forget c++

Your fortune: Average Luck

programming is for betas though I dont want to be a part of that clique

Attached: even I can't believe it.jpg (500x375, 30.96K)

i will never use a language without static typing, go fuck yourself

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

learn INTERCAL

"And that stupid fucking Kevin Dunn said through his hillbilly bucktooth teeth: '[bucktooth smacking] We're not computer programmers, [bucktooth smacking] we're devs!'"

two same numbers!

what a coincidence I was thinking about you this morning python girl

Your fortune: Outlook good

learn lisp flavoured erlang instead
(or else)

Attached: laingun.jpg (673x1024, 70.18K)

>girl
>internet
pick one

fren im an man and the python girl is my wife b-but thanks may it help u evangelize the python
srry that u cant join the sigma grindset club bcs ur scared
use mypy and typecasts/type hints
CAPTCHA: AMSHY (i am shy)

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: pgirl.jpg (1920x1080, 535.89K)

u troled me good, LOL!!!

(Dubs)
I've known python for years.
What do you think of this simple password generator?
Do you think you could do it any better than me?
I didn't care about readability on purpose, it's just something to copypast occasionally.
And don't worry, this is not exactly the code that I use to generate my passwords.

Attached: .png (1257x172, 97.39K)

as a not-password expert id do the same only thing id use string module instead of that thing u have done... id change something else only if i had to generate 5000000 pws -

Attached: 1622726767499.gif (395x600, 136.34K)

two same numbers!

she is such a fatass

(Dubs)
I duckinf hatw you 4 being so smart.

Attached: .png (646x181, 21.79K)

im not that smart but ive dealt w/ some bad databases and lot of regex.... uve learnt something new just one thing many "choice" function u find in python modules take sequences as argument so u dont need to make a list from a string bcs string is already a sequence (try drop that list comprehension there its useless)
shes preparing for childbearing
this thread is blessed by numbers

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: 1620841032179.gif (671x1019, 328.92K)

python has typesetting lole, its just optional just like semicolons lole

literally nobody uses that shit

i see

Attached: .png (638x292, 20.63K)

well done look how clean is that clean and readable nice
user maybe u stop being tsundere....

Attached: happ.jpg (686x723, 62.68K)

nice reddit spacing

learn BASH

still is typesetting lole

jewish doomers bum me out

learn Arabic

cum buckets

Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.
DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST
D E L E T E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T

This thread is hilarious to me, absolutely hilarious.

Now first off, yes, I'm an anime poster. I post a lot of anime. And I mean a lot. I bet half you right now are going to go "Opinion discarded" right at that line and not even read the rest of the post. That's fine, that only makes me laugh harder. Now here's the twist, I don't just post anime. I post lots of other things too. So I basically get legions of followers who love my anime stuff and legions of followers who love my non-anime stuff and they both hate each other. And to me? That's the most hilarious part. The ultimate dramatic irony. The person they both love and hate is me one in the same.

And here's some more irony for you, basically half this thread at this point is just people reposting copypastas I created or responses to posts I made. In fact I recognize a few images in this topic that all originate from me.

And yes I'm a well known namefig. I'm actually a couple, but my main one is the most well known. If you haven't heard of me at this point and don't have a clue who I am then you're probably new and you should actually stop and think for a minute whether your opinion actually matters since you're so new. In other words, lurk more. I only refuse to reveal myself because I don't want to damage the fragile egos in this thread even harder.

Attached: 1622047702490.jpg (550x621, 40.89K)

stop replying to yourself

Attached: 1620400557498.png (934x692, 963.59K)

trips on page tennnnn

Attached: 1620716646014.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Whatthe fuck does that even mean?

why is it so hard for you people to believe that I have friends

why do you have to spam unrelated schizo shit in every thread?

two same numbers!
this

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: 1636216940694.png (1344x756, 1.54M)

I will literally murder you.

come and do it if you can, clown

i feel like i need to buy a cub as opposed to any other form of transportation now

(Trips)
ilu miss
nice dubs

today i was parking my shitbox and left like 5k$ in damage to a new BMW i also know the guy lole imagine wagecucking 4years of your life to buy a metalbox what kind of micropenis u must have well he has 5 extramounths of slave work to do now
a cub is a good choice

if yes == no
fuck u
end
print('why did i learn to code i work in construction')

hey BITCH

hiya papaya

Your fortune: Outlook good