Unlucky bastard

Unlucky bastard
F

Attached: 47986947_401.jpg (700x394, 24K)

whats he done now

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 19.36.09.png (1172x556, 177K)

Don't forget it's all Ramos' fault

Beşiktaş is not paying his promised salary.
Welcome to Lokomotiv Mosokva | best Saves & Skills | 4K | 2020

Attached: download (1).png (193x261, 7K)

>Beşiktaş is not paying his promised salary
Serves him right for playing in fucking Erdoland

Came of his line during a penalty and got var'd

it was because one defender entered the box, not because of karius

he's playing in Stambul, not Neukölln

>SEETHING from northwestern turkey
piss off cunt

Berlin is a shithole

I would kill myself, if I was a fucking roach

>Berlin is a shithole
Not true. People are pretty lovley and for all the talk about Italy being racist and all people I met were very explicitly against roches. Also many less niggers than italy

better than being a germcuck who lets all the africa and middle east goat fuckers impregnating their women

Germans are not lovely. And that's coming from a German. Berlin is for hip faggots, arabs and whatever scum we have in the thousands in this fucking country

Your entire fucking village has the same family name. You're the product of 8 generations of inbreeding. You can pick up random people around Turkey with a Dolmuş and they're all related to you

>Germans are not lovely. And that's coming from a German.
You welcome all the African, Islamic and Eastern culture. 1 of 5 people in Germany is from Turkey, Poland, Russia or whatever.

>You can pick up random people around Turkey with a Dolmuş and they're all related to you

Attached: 1510248716191.jpg (640x640, 105K)

lel

Oh, it is wonderful for you learn some Turkish. You are wrong again, unfortunately.
My father's Crimean Turkish and my mother's Albania-Greece Turkish. My chance to see my relatives in a bus is below %0.1.
Ottoman Empire was very big so we have Asian, Arabic, African and European genes and we are fine with it. Republic of Turkey has the best diversity after USA. We're from very far lands but we're all Turkish and we're proud of it.

said every uneducated peasants about every country's capital ever

>this is your legacy
lmao

>from paris with love

They're not wrong

Listen, you started it with calling me fucking Turkish, which is not an honour btw. I don't give a fuck about your heritage or muh refugees welcome trash

This is how I view Europeans.
Deep down, they all have a strong resentment towards people of their own nationalities. And it is always justified.
The only thing overriding their hate of their countrymen is their hate of the people living west of them. Also justified.
Only when they eventually emigrate to America do they learn what loving your countrymen (non-lefty) feels like.

This is the guy calling others cunts

We hate yanks even more, fatty.

Being proud of this, thats a yekes from me dog

stop posting, roach

>cunts
*cucks

kek turkey and little turkey arguing

Attached: 1465326710001.png (230x246, 59K)

I don't give a fuck about the people on this planet in general

No you don't. That 'hate' is just the outward manifestation of your own frustration with those around you as you live in your delipidated shithole, caused not by outside forces but the only failings of Europeans to better their lives.
Once you come to terms with your misplaced anger, then you can attempt for an H-1B visa to enjoy the life in the utopia without backwards Europeans ruining it.
Happiness awaits.

I hope you are not too far gone to realize that your hatred of people is because, like Plato's cave, you've only see the shadows of 'people.' I hope one day you can come from the land of projected shadows into the light of America.

Not caring is not hatred. Nice try tho

Just another shade of misanthropy.

That is correct. I'm also a diagnosed narcissist. So, great mix. It makes dating a bit unpleasant at times. You literally don't respect the person sitting next to you

I don't think Murica would help me with that.

All kidding aside, I kind of doubt it.
I think what America would give someone like you is the opportunity to be separated from people. Our 'frontier' means you can effectively isolate yourself from others. Live like the unabomber.
But I doubt the general population of America is any more or less easier to hate than the Germans.

It's rarely hate. And if it's hate, people steer clear of me, because I'm a big guy. My valve was always kickboxing, but I had to quit. I'm not as chill since

t. pic related

Attached: 4321.png (731x441, 547K)

>confirmed for humor
>confirmed for definitely not native german

Attached: imjewnow.jpg (960x402, 82K)

Yeah, I'm not gonna propose to some random chick

>My father's Crimean Turkish and my mother's Albania-Greece Turkish
>this level of roaching