Muh sportsmanship and honor

>muh sportsmanship and honor
>let Villa score because they were whining a crying about not stopping the match after a dive
This is the reason Bielsa is a weak mind manager who will never win anything

Attached: Leeds-manager-Marcelo-Bielsa-800x504.jpg (800x504, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WWEFC99/status/1122586386069118978
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's also why he transcends football.

Bielsa doesn't play to win, you should know that by now.

he... loco

Of course yuros dont understand sprotsmanship.

he’s not a winner he’s an artist

Bielsa is beyond winning and losing

Bielsa doesn't give a single fuck about your obsession with titles.

>fucking Uruguay talking about sportsmanship
Now I've seen it all

Even if they won that match 1-0 they still wouldn't be able to secure automatic promotion.

Villa were threatening to leave the pitch. Leeds could have scored 900+ goals and secure the automatic promotion.

Attached: suarez2_1671849c.jpg (460x288, 38K)

Nah it would've been a forfeit and an automatic 3-0 victory to Leeds.

Whats wrong there? A handball, penalty and red card after a non existing foul and 2 not called offsides?
Yeah, we got refballed hard.

Bamford being a faggot was a lot worse than the Leeds goal. Villa deserved the goal for that alone.

Name me a bigger soiboi in football than Bamford.

>Has never won a major trophy
>Has never managed a top club
>Can't even lead a team to top two in the second tier of English football

But "muh attractive football!" "muh Pep likes him!"

The man is basically a boomer Roberto Martinez, but even Martinez has at least won the FA Cup.

Are you that fucking annoying Ronaldo dick riding nigger?

Football has an ethics aside from the rules of the game and it's not policed by the FA

Saw this before after motherwell scored a controversial goal against celtic. Kieran tierney was aghast because the laws he's learned to live by on the football field since he was 8 years old were being broken

'Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to football'

>all these europeans seething for someone doing the right thing
of course an argie has to teach yuropoors what is fair play

the fuck are you saying? they got a red card and a penalty for that

I take that as a yes. It's a shame, you're still alive

>passing up promotion because muh honour muh football code

Pathetic. No wonder he's never won anything

The issue wasn't that leeds didn't put it out. it's more that they slowed right down and appeared to be deliberating whether to pause the game. in that moment the game was paused so when they advanced the ball they were cheating. bielsa was right to call it square again. and all his players should have followed orders.

if the issue was simply that leeds went ahead and scored then villa would have complained but they wouldn't have had any right to an equaliser. it because leeds stopped to question what to do giving the impression the game was paused

the ref was right there, ordering them to play on. villa players were dumb for relaxing.

breaking an unwritten rule feels worse than breaking the law

Exactly this. It's why Leeds are so reviled summed up in one incident.

it wasn't just them that relaxed. watch the leeds player who fed it to the goalscorer. he was only able to do so because before that he held his hands up as if to say 'i don't know what to do'

leeds is the friend who scores against you in fifa while you're mum has asked you to do something

>muh unwritten rules
It's up to the ref to stop play. And it's not that leeds were just about to kick it for a throw and then carried on, they just slowed down to see if the referee was going to blow the whistle

i can understand the leeds player since they're the team in control of the ball, and the decision on what to do since the ref didn't do anything. i can also understand his decision to play. but you can't relax without control of the ball like the villa players. play until the whistle blows or your manager/captain says something, think that's really the only cause of action in these cases.

so slide-tackling from behind when someone is about to score is sportmanship as long as they get a red card?

what a prat

i can understand his decision to play on if he just played on but they appeared to deliberate it when they still had men to beat and then only when they were throw on the opponent's box did they decide it was okay to play on

this. The black player Roberts I think almost feints him kicking it out before passing forwards. Lil Nig

do what you need to win the game
if villa are thick enough to fall for it then all the better
bielsa is an idiot

no they stopped and asked the their team 'what do i do ' which is basically like pausing the game in fifa . they only then made the forward pass and run on goal after villa had reacted to that.

if they had just attempted to advance it would be fine. villa would have had nothing to complain about even if they did expect the game to stop

but some things are outside the realms of the match yet can still be perpetrated on the field.

like saying 'we're protesting the game and walking off' and as the opponent follows you toward the dug out you run back and score into an empty net

>which is basically like
and there's your problem

Villa have only themselves and the ref to blame.

they were probably confused at first before they made the decision to continue to play since no one stopped them, i can't really fault them for that considering the situation. play till the whistle blows i say.

Suarez was red-carded and a penalty was given which was saved. Then Ghana had the opportunity to win in penalties which they absolutely sucked at. Suarez took a risky gamble and it paid off. Nothing unsportsmanlike about this at all.

if you watch youth football you notice it's not as intense . 1. kids aren't that strong and 2. they all want a future and no one wants a massive injury before that can happen. so when someone does go down it's usually serious. that's why the 'kick out when they're down' rule is universal. diving and gamesmanship only really come into it at competitive level and directly conflicts with this.
but the ethics they've grown up with should still apply.
meaning
it's on the ref to punish the villa man if he's dived. leeds should kick out of play and received the possession once individual's safety is confirmed

so leeds should have continued to the whistle as well. instead of play on /no wait / oh ye play on

that scores against after that typical kickoff mistake

Based pistolero

>so leeds should have continued to the whistle as well.
they did, and they scored.

He won the Libertadores, which is the only trophy worth winning aside from the WC.

no they didn't play on

they played on /wait a minute what's happening / actually yeah play on (now that we've tricked you)

>no they didn't play on
they certainly did, they literally scored from it. the villa players even pointed at them and demanding them to kick it out, they were the cunts here.

>when the match restarted and Jansson was raging so much he tried to tackle Adomah for the walk-through goal
Literal unironic comedy gold.

Attached: comedy gold for epileptics.gif (240x180, 561K)

He unironically doesn't care about winning titles

He could have got the, for example, PSG job if he wanted to win a league (or make more money), but he chose Leeds

I think he just enjoys playing real life football manager

lol

can you read?

i would have had no problem if it had been
>leeds playing on uninterrupted

instead it was

>leeds playing on uninterrupted
>then interruption while they ask what's happening
>then only being able to kick it forward because they'd interrupted the flow

No, because you can injure someone, but intentionally touching the ball with your hands is within the rules of the game, and he takes the responsability of getting redcarded+a penalty

yes i can read. and i don't care if you have a problem or not really.
>they'd interrupted the flow
that was villa though, for demanding 11 to kick it out, literally running up to him to scream and shout and point fingers at him. i can understand his hesitation. villa was at fault, they should have gone for the ball.

>that was villa though,
except it wouldn't have mattered if villa stopped playing. if what you said was true leeds could have acceptably walked through them. but that didn't happen. instead they played on (PAUSED) then decided to play on

He's not weak he's loco

>i can understand his hesitation.
he shouldn't have hesitated. the hesitation is what made the manager question the legitimacy of the goal. without that, the goal is unorthodox was acceptable

*the goal is unorthodox but acceptable

>except it wouldn't have mattered if villa stopped playing
they did stop playing, and of course it would, it was the entire reason this happened. the ref didn't blow and told them tp play on, but the villa people demanded 11 to kick it out anyway, didn't even try to take the ball just go up in his face.

>he shouldn't have hesitated
perhaps not, but it is only natural, and i can understand why he did, there was a lot of pressure on him in that situation.

I'm not refuting that villa stopped playing.

I'm saying leeds Played, stopped then played. had he just played then the score should have stood. villa would have cried but we could in all conscious say suck it up.

that hesitation is the very reason his own manager decided to give one back.

but he did and that's how it went down. btw what was the final score lamo

>typo
you're opinion has stopped counting try again later sorry m8

ditto

a goal scored against a team who aren't participating is perfectly fine and thats what the leeds goal would have been had they not hesitated.

instead we can deliberate between 'the goal was a result of villa standing down ' and 'the goal was a result of leeds giving the impression they were also standing down'

fair result in the end.

well i don't really care what the manger did or did not do, or other scenarios where the goal might have stood, that's not the point here. i'm just saying it was a right decision for leeds to go for the goal, and how i can understand the hesitation from 11 from the players demanding they obey them, and then going on after that. i suppose i think my point is that you can't demand, or rely on "fair play", or "sportsmanship". just play until the whistle blows.

already gave my final say on it here goodbye

>had they not hesitated.
the fact that one player hesitated under pressure doesn't negate the fact that villa chose not to participate, before that. they were trying to guilt him into kicking it off, i think they're wrong in that.

alright then. certainty an interesting situation!

Playoff matches

>Leeds or West Brom vs Derby, Middlesbrough or Bristol
>Leeds or West Brom vs Aston Villa

Thoughs?

leave me alone

>i suppose i think my point is that you can't demand, or rely on "fair play", or "sportsmanship"
yes this means that villa complaints WOULD HAVE been completely invalid if leeds had just played on.

But the hesitation changes the entire shape of that passage of play . it's not a simple case of 'leeds were the ones to play to the whistle'

>villa try to cheat leeds by diving and claiming the game should stop
>leeds try to cheat villa by playing to the whistle
>villa try to counter cheat leeds by approaching the player causing him to question what is happening?
>leeds try to counter counter cheat villa by successfully playing on in spite of this pressure

nasty display all round.
Bielsa is the man with any morals in him

>Villa are going to beat Leeds at Wembley by scoring a goal while someone is on the ground
It's bound to happen.

Attached: 1550094740815.png (2048x2048, 804K)

how can you demand me to leave you alone yet reply to me to continue the conversation?
the villa complaints were completely invalid anyway, you can't demand and guilt someone into kicking it out, then when he doesn't, you get upset. they should have gone for the ball. leeds player wouldn't have hesitated if the weren't trying to guilt him into it anyway. ref says play on, play on.

In all honesty it's poor form from the Leeds left back for feinting to kick the ball out and then playing the ball through to a teammate. it's then poor form from the winger to carry on the play, after watching that unfold, and score. Finally it's fucking scummy for bamford to fake an elbow to the head in the scuffle.

All in all, the fact that Leeds are a known club of cunts on and off the field means that this episode will merely perpetuate that (correct) opinion for the next few years and I know that they will concede goals in the championship next season in exactly these circumstances and everyone will celebrate it

This. He's ascended human being.

>gypsy making fun of honor
checks out

This is stupid, you can't even define what is "forced animation". Go watch some pedobait fag.

leeds players shouldnt have hesitated . you might 'understand' why he did it. but it still changed the nature of the goal.

(((foot)))ball blow the fuck out

Attached: 1556059767132.jpg (345x336, 214K)

ok what about holding their pants to stop them reaching the ball? is that sportsmanlike?

sure it changed the nature of the goal, but it's more about who made the decisions and if they were right or wrong. villa taking it upon themselves to demand him obeying them is worse than him hesitating under pressure in my opinion. it's not a situation where leeds was 100% and villa was 100% wrong anyway.

also
>within the rules
nigga it's against the rules

Also why he'll lose the promotion playoffs to Frank Lampard's Derby County.

Suarez is such a kind player

they don't understand good sportsmanship outside the anglosphere

I didn't know Bielsa was English

They both made the decisions. they're both involved. you shitter

>He won the Libertadores
No, he didn´t

no need for name calling. yes they both made decisions obviously, and they're both "involved", how could they not be. but villa were in the wrong for demanding him to obey them over the ref, and they have no right to get upset when he decided to play on when they should have too.

Could they get in trouble for letting Villa score against them? I wouldn't be surprised if it breaches some match fixing or betting rule

He won two leagues with Newell's, tho.
When you factor how cursed that team is, that's kind of an achievement.

>Inb4 9 point deduction

when people see your babymum, they're like slag

Isnt that messis team

not the same

yes, it sucks ass

twitter.com/WWEFC99/status/1122586386069118978

>this autism

Tough that sounds plausible, that would be really retarded.

That's the difference between a lying hack like Müllel ("I swear I'd miss a penalty like that on purpose!") and a proper sportsman.
Well done to Bielsa.

Shit I could have sworn he did.

*passes match fixing for sportsmanship*

I think the dive and red card probably also played a factor in Bielsa's decision. His team certainly appears to have deceived the defense into thinking they were going to pass it out of bounds, then deceived the referee with a dive during the fracas. Double shameful behavior, really.

A strong mind manager knows that all that matters is getting the 3 points

kek

any of you guys remember *that* bielsa webm? is fucking hilarious

I kek every time I think about *it*

sauce?

typical latino sportsmanship on display

I still don't get why people hate Bielsa, football tv shows here will make fun of him all day tomorrow because of this

this post should've caused way more seething but it proves that, aside from a very few of us, Yea Forums knows fuck all about football. And Uruguay is based.

Was such horseshit i dont see any deception here. Player went down and villa screamed to have leeds kick the ball out. Roberts got the ball and decided to play Klich through who actually had a rather nice goal from a difficult angle.

Not on Leeds for playing on, blame the refs for not whistling the play dead when all of Villas players were half ass defending.

Actually very based and very redpilled

Bielsa is an overrated faggot. All elite managers understand the game better than he does.

The only reason he's famous is because he's autistic as fuck which impresses brainlet football journos and people like you.

lol

pfffffahahaha

SEETHING

They still don't get it

It's been 9 years and negritos still seething.