In case you forgot, Lionel Messi, the "greatest player of all time" choked 3 international finals in a row

In case you forgot, Lionel Messi, the "greatest player of all time" choked 3 international finals in a row

Attached: Crying Messi.jpg (827x827, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/92407114/#q92407253
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not his fault Higuain misses open netters against Chile while Valdano/Burruchaga score from any place against Germany

Wow thanks for the reminder

Do you think Twain will regret posting about Messi when he's on his death bed? He will probably die alone since no woman will or can tolerate his autism.

Attached: tumblr_owwbjthk0y1vviqkjo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.48M)

But its his or one of his job to score , didn't you say that when ronaldo only scored one against ajax and every messoy faggot was like "Well duh it was obviously his fault ,he should've scored more"

Both are equally retarded.

It is his fault he missed a sitter against Neuer in the final and a penalty in the shootout against Chile

Attached: TwainsBed.jpg (720x739, 59K)

>sitter

stick to your own "sports" fatfuck

mods just kill this multi-proxy autist faggot

You need some edge to do well on international football

Attached: 1554582307837.jpg (640x400, 61K)

>Messi choked because Higuain missed a sitter
Messi could lose every single international game he's ever played and he'd still be the best player of all time because not only are you mentally disabled if you judge a players individual performance by how many trophies his team wins, but judging it by international trophies won. Only 8 countries have won the world cup in the history of the tournament.

CHOKER.

I humbly thank Messoy, the best ever to play for Chilel.

Higuain wears the 10?

Attached: tmp741733733828132866.jpg (460x276, 74K)

>Messi could lose every single international game he's ever played and he'd still be the best player of all time

Attached: 1549656415250.png (421x421, 281K)

>Messi could lose every single international game he's ever played and he'd still be the best player of all time

Attached: 1554932013833.png (478x523, 168K)

O TWAIN

Attached: 1555445279660.png (712x403, 126K)

That was a sitter.

ur mom choked on 3 different cocks last night lmao

kek

It's mind boggling that in the year of our lord 2019 there are still brainlets who evaluate individual skill based on team accomplishments

In case you forgot, twain, "the biggest fat fuck of 4channel" actually pays for this

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Maybe against Germany

But it's impossible for us to win against Chile

Attached: illya.gif (480x270, 3.64M)

>paying money
>real money
>to shitpost on Yea Forums

O TWAIN

Nah, it wasn't a 1-on-1 caused by a badly placed pass from Kramer. Don't be a retard, Milan fanboy.

So who’s going to get blame now that higuain is done with argentina?

this
messi could retire today and still be the goat
ronaldo dickriding niggers on suicide watch

Icardi, "come gordas 2.0"

What's his career outside of the one club team then , xavi & iniesta much ?

This was so hot

Fuck you you stupid nigger, I hope you fucking kill yourself, your family and friends will thank you for it

LMAOOOOOO

Twain, do you have a ponysona?

>blame teammates
Sad!

Messoy is barcababby

What is worse...
Paying money to post in 4chin?
Or being a janny for free?

No, i don't think so

Paying money to post on Yea Forums for sure, at least the janny breaks even

Attached: R2WR1DJ.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

The first one
Jannies can't fall so low in that sense

>literally pays money to do this every day

Thanks for the reminder, OP. It means I can give this bit of brilliant Chilean OC further exposure.

Attached: STANDING.png (650x862, 133K)

Messi can choke all the international finals he wants, but unlike Penaldo, he will never go down as the dullest strikers in the history of strikers. Seriously each game following the lanklet striker and his pals from Juventus as they fight assorted farmer teams has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the pointless statpadding, Ronaldo's only consistency has been his lack of consistency and ineffective use of teamwork, all to make winning unremarkable, to make his ego expand.

Perhaps the die was cast when Ronaldo vetoed the idea of being a one-club striker; he made sure his life's "work" would never be mistaken for a career of honors that one actually worked hard for, just ridiculous trophy-statpadding for his career. The lanklet's career might be overrated (or not), but it's certainly the anti-Messi career in its refusal of teamwork, humbleness and sharing the talent. Twain doesn't want to face that fact. Now, thankfully, he'll no longer have to.

>a-at least he was good at Real Madrid
"No!"
The arrogance is dreadful; his contributions were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time the commentators acted like Ronaldo single-handedly carried the team, the striker scored a tap-in, a penalty, or a statpad.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time Ronaldo's half-assed goals were wildly praised. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Ronaldo's career is so overhyped by undeserved praise and fake hype that they have no room for criticism. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Ronaldo by the same Neymar. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are idolizing Ronaldo at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to idolize Neymar." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch Ronaldo, you are, in fact, trained to watch Neymar.

Ronaldo wins

>Just lost against Ajax

Attached: 1511015085035.png (321x480, 235K)

Messi would have lost too

>Twain getting mocked in his own thread
>and in other threads he's not even in
Come join the party, Twain, you're being elected Yea Forums's most autistic poster by almost unanimous decision

And I would have been the GOAT if I didn't broke my foot when I was 17

>Cope
Jesus dude , at least write a beleive argument .

>mocking an autist in places he isn't even in
Messoyfags are more obsessed with twain than twain is with messi . He lives , dare i say , RENT FREE.

>write a beleive argument .
this is going into my top ten bruh moments by twain compilation

>I didn't even make it in the top ten
What a failure of an e-celeb I am

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/92407114/#q92407253

>Using autist as an scapegoat
>The absolute state of messoyshits

nice proxy TWAIN
absolutely seething in different threads lmao how pathetic

maybe if I'm autistic enough i'll be a hack playing for juventus
>goal 1: tap-in header vs sassuolo
>goal 2: shot from inside penalty box vs sassuolo
>goal 3: tap-in from a deflection vs frosinone
>goal 4: shot from inside penalty box vs udinese
>goal 5: tap-in from shit keeping vs genoa
>goal 6: penaldo vs empoli
>goal 7: shot from outside penalty box vs empoli
>goal 8: tap-in from shit keeping vs ac milan
>goal 9: tap-in volley vs spal
>goal 10: penaldo statpad vs fiorentina
>goal 11: penaldo vs torino
>goal 12: tap-in header vs atalanta
>goal 13: shot from inside penalty box with shit keeping vs sampdoria
>goal 14: penaldo vs sampdoria
>goal 15: penaldo vs lazio
>goal 16: deflected shot from inside penalty box vs parma
>goal 17: header vs parma (wouldn't consider this a tap-in)
>goal 18: statpad header vs sassuolo
>goal 19: statpad shot from inside penalty box vs frosinone
>goal 20: shot from inside penalty box vs inter
congratulations to ronaldo for his 20 goals in serie a, which includes
>six tap-ins
>five penalties
>three statpads
>three goals from shit keeping
>two goals from a deflection
>twelve goals against the bottom half of the table (four against teams in the relegation spots)
>only one goal from outside the penalty box
>no hat-tricks
>no free kicks
TRULY the magisterial man mountain twain envisions in his head

>goals don't count because they're not flashy and spectacular.

Attached: 1549572909175.jpg (399x400, 47K)

the CHAD OLYMPIAN vs. the VIRGIN COPA SPICMERICA

Attached: messi.jpg (361x512, 47K)

Why is Wanda Nara famous anyway?

Is this list Inzaghi's?

a whore that made every right decision (for a whore, anyway)
also, twain, kys already

Did she really fug maradroga? Is she considered hot in Argentina? Why is Icardi dating some pigslut when he could actually be dating a 10/10 homegirl with good manners?

>Muh twain , Muh proxy , Muh messoy Cult
Why do you reply with the same post if i am the one Seething , dont you just go "kys faggot" everytime u dont have an argument
>
>I would oversimplify ronaldo's goals so they dont count
Isn't scoring goals his job ? Flashy goals dont count as 2 nor does statpad against 10 men eibar make you ballon dor worthy