Honestly the F1 was better in the past

i miss these days anons

youtube.com/watch?v=YqYPU3MNqHw&feature=player_embedded

Attached: Alonso_(Renault)_qualifying_at_USGP_2005.jpg (1162x514, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3NkXK24aNo
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ1EZOvLJcI
youtu.be/DJ1EZOvLJcI
youtube.com/watch?v=NeaZGv8D_kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: an ecstatic frank williams celebrates the fastest f1 lap ever set by one of his cars.png (662x513, 276K)

No one does deny that, OP

Attached: alo.gif (250x250, 850K)

the turbo hybrid era has been the worst era in f1 history

hello, Alonso

Hey, Alonso bring back the V10's bro. I keep watching the early 2000 seasons and at some point I am going to start commentating word for word the races.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3NkXK24aNo

Wrong video there m8
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ1EZOvLJcI

you probably weren't actually watching then. it was just as boring as now.
either that or you're fernando alonso, and you're the kind of man who needs his own museum.

Attached: my feet hurt. why didn't vitaly move out of my way. i wish i was back on the rollercoaster..png (987x925, 1.41M)

>Museum

Attached: 1549829397714.jpg (1600x1199, 273K)

If you showed someone who knew nothing about racing an IndyCar race and told them it was F1, they'd love it.

The stakes are too low.

>Schumacher in Ferrari
>Alonso in Renault
>Raikkonen in McLaren
*sips* those were the days

I started watching f1 at the time of the great rivalry between Schumacher and Hakkinen.
Mid 90s to early 00s f1 was based.

F1 has always been inherently boring

if not for shit reliability Gimi would be a 3x wdc and alonslel would be ultimately exposed

Yeah no shit retard, no one likes the hybrid era, only zoomers who we cant even recognise them as "human" cause they injected so much onions that they look more like cattle

why is hitler behind him?

Okay Fernando.

>two titles because of mercedes reliability

F1 would actually be pretty nice if they always started from lowest points to highest on the grid and made those fuckers actually earn a victory by driving instead of just showing up and driving the fastest car.

Hybrid "Engines' were the death of F1, also the removal of refueling which made for exciting and unpredictable racing and strategy was the other nail in the coffin

The FIA know exactly what they were doing when they brought all this shit in and knew it would kill the sport as they are taking part in the new world order agenda of trying to push people onto battery cars using F1/FE to push this ideology

Wrong link OP
youtu.be/DJ1EZOvLJcI

>skinny grooved tires and traction control
>better

British Touring Cars always has been and always will be better

Kek
I'm pretty sure that's Charlie Chaplin

F1 was never good.

based fellow 30 year old boomer

>tf
>tp
the racing was fucking terrible back then, the only good thing was the sound

Attached: 1413564676359.gif (500x500, 236K)

KERS killed formula 1, havent watched anything since then

it's oliver hardy, pleb

F1 peaked in the 50s

Don't @me

Nope, it was money.

When everybody was using the same materials, then it's just a question of craftsmanship, but today a motherfucker can't even afford to buy the shit to build it yourself, so it's all about money.

t. fangio's corpse

Elite post

Attached: IMG_20180610_182029.jpg (3573x3120, 2.79M)

How big are these in Britian? Bigger than F1 and some ball sports?

Biggest spectator motorsport but F1 will get more TV viewers, although with F1 being on Sky now that might change. Definitely not as big as football/cricket/rugby, Tennis and Golf are probably bigger too but I'd say it's more popular than any of the other ball sports.

kek

*teleports behind you*

Attached: PC_20.jpg (810x510, 112K)

you are spot on.
FIA is definetly not interested in the sport, only the americans who own the rights now are responsible for all the changes for the better.

People are just not excited for electric racing

traction control was the reason why those cars made those epic sounds accelerating out of corners. and spare me the purist crap, F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of engineering, why shouldnt they have TC or ABS?

>yfw Kubica is so shit now he didn't finish last lately only because some other driver crashed

t. Audi salesman

By that logic you might as well develop self driving cars

now you remember Montoya unironically driving for fun/battles/race wins not for titles or money.

Attached: Montoya_2004_Canada.jpg (500x333, 88K)

I want v6lets out!

youtube.com/watch?v=NeaZGv8D_kI

LOL

Anyway this thread is full of retards.

>FIA is definetly...
....cancer.

Anybody know why they've been focusing on 3rd world countries instead of staying in the first world? Money.

FIA tells 3rd world country "X" that they can make "Y" amount of taxes for hosting an F1 race IF they pay the FIA "Z" amount for the "rights" to host the race. 3rd world politician then steals the money from the tax payers to host the race while collecting political favor and kickbacks from his cronies who he chooses to set shit up and run it. FIA chooses 3rd world nations because they know they're corrupt and willing to fork over the shekels that ultimately motivates FIA.

FIA is pure fucking cancer and should be destroyed.

>F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of...
...racing. F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of racing, not engineering.