Can he stop City?

Can he stop City?

Attached: CNmY2cIWwAAPEvA.jpg (600x882, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/winner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, can he?

Attached: chris-houghton.png (1100x530, 489K)

ANSWER ME, Yea Forums

Attached: liverpool.png (500x430, 843K)

burnley almost stopped them today. Leicester smashed arsenal by 3 goals to nil. 12 games in a row to win is a whole lot. city can slip

Arsenal are utterly shit.

like scoring against arsenal is a hard thing to do

Liverpool can slip just as much as City against Newcastle and Wolves

>Gambler's Fallacy
City only need to win 2 in a row, not 12.

Yeah, but whats the probability of winning 12 in a row?

Irrelevant given most of those games have already happened. That's exactly what the gambler's fallacy is.

Well, the best oddsmakers in the world have them 1/5 to win it. Not that I'd take that bet.
oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/winner

Imagine how crazy would be if Brenny ends up being the reason Liverpool gets the title. Pure kino stuff

You don't consider the outcome of previous events when finding the probability of winning future events, moron. That's the gambler's fallacy. i.e just because I flip a coin 10 times and get heads 10 times in a row doesn't mean I'm more likely to get tails in the next few flips since it's still 50/50. Likewise, just because City won a lot of games in a row doesn't mean City are due for a loss.

in Rodgers we trust

Attached: 1551317941323.png (365x369, 135K)

That's only if they independent events. Not the case in Markov chains for example.

very high considering how terrible most premier league teams are

>City lose to Leicester
>Liverpool SLIP and draw 3-3 to Wolves on the last day and bottle it to lose by one goal on goal difference
The shitposting would be glorious

>Liverpool SLIP and draw 3-3 to Wolves
>From 3-0 lead so basically Crystanbul 2.0 and slip 2.0

Attached: 614.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Yeah, but whats the probability of winning 12 in a row?

Honestly i want Liverpool to win the premier league because the shitposting would be even more severe than if they lose.

Camon Brenny do it for Shanks he's still watching over you

For city over those fixtures? Probably like 90%

Only if vardy turns up to bang

More than nine and a half times out of ten

>they think Liverpoop can beat Wolves

Flipping a coin and having it land on tails 400 times in a row still means that the next flip is 50/50, dipshit.

All depends on midfield, they have to take on Citeh and not just sit back

Since when are City flipping a coin?

No. He won't try to sit back which will allow City lots of space

>dude city are due for a lose
by that logic, liverpool too

96th minute Ruben Neves blaster winner happening

This is the exact situation a poisson distribution talks about. The probably of the next is unaffacted by the previous results simply because it's in the past. Currently speaking, these are the next 2 matches for city, which is essentially saying what are the odds city win the next 2 matches, regardless of the result before.
Exactly what and said, gamblers fallacy.
Markov chains aren't applicable her because the result isn't determined from previous decisions like chess moves. These games are completely independent from one another, and therefore not chained to one another

As much as I want liverpool to win - it's ridiculous to keep the focus on who City could lose to in the next two game.

There's no guarantee that liverpool will win their next two - Wolves especially

City will keep winning, there's no reason why they won't. Just gotta hope that Liverpool do too