Liverpool Surrender Thread

The moment >we slipped against Everton and allowed Man City to get into the driving seat, I knew this wouldn't be >our year. Laugh all you want, but I've already long accepted that it won't ever be >our year. It's going to be the same old shit all over again. Liverpool last won the league before I was born in 1992, and I've accepted that I'll never live to see >us again win the league. But such is life as a Liverpool fan.

Attached: sad liverpool frog.png (354x378, 63K)

>flag
From which part of Liverpool are you, tuna sushi with rice grains on the tuna?

Those are sesame seeds

Nigiri

i'm not a liverpool supporter but 91 points isn't slipping. it's racing with the best and coming up slightly short. only irrational, ignorant meme forces would disagree.

>i'm not a liverpool supporter
We know, we can see flags in this board.

Any other Liverpool supporters fucking hate the Muslim 'Liverpool supporters' who suck Salah's cock? After Milner took the penanlty I saw comments on Facebook like 'Milner will burn in hell #YNWA'

>Muslim 'Liverpool supporters' who suck Salah's cock
Did they take "if he scores another few, then I'll be Muslim too" seriously, and actually converted to Islam last season?

Liverpool were 10 points clear

They dropped 3 points to City, 2 to United, and 2 to Everton, and other 4 also

Two to Leicester also.

sucking other man cock is very haraam

2 to Leicester and 2 to West Ham.

we have liverpool supporters here

city dropped points to newcastle, palace and leicester. they spent a billion dollars and can't get past the cl quarter finals.
meanwhile liverpool finished 25 points behind city last year and they are 1 point behind this year. see how easy it is to cherry pick numbers and make up whatever narrative you feel like?

*we have liverpool customers here
FTFY

That citeh game was the begining of the end, had they tied they would be 2 points over driving to win the league, had they won they would be basically champions by this point, only needing to tie against either newcastle or wolves

Shut up you fucking pansy our team is on 91 pts, 2nd in the league and in the CL semis with quite a young squad. You'll change your tune when we have one foot in the final by Thursday. Just keep supporting a great team

Is John W. Henry a customer?

aren't city's fans even more plastic? that's what everyone on Yea Forums tells me.

they got eliminated by wolves on fa cup

10 (T E N) POINT SLIP

10 points clear in January means FUCK ALL stop regurgitating this shite. You expected us to not drop points at all again this season? Fuck me you rate this team more than the fans do

I fucking hate Liverpool, but don't be a coward and give up.

worse, he's the owner. Support your country's clubs instead of supporting a club from a foreign country and stop giving money to the perfidious Albion ffs

fans of both clubs are customers

they expected an epic "slip" moment that they can post about for months because they have nothing else better to do. they've invested way too much effort into this meme for this season to go by without giving them a payoff so they'll create one if they have to. quite pathetic really.

american sports fans are only customers so forgive me but in my mind, it doesn't ever matter.

doesnt matter if we dont win trophies this season the effort has been amazing and we have something to build upon for the next 19/20 is are year YWNA

I was there when 2005 happened. A CL win is still good, but it just doesn't have the impact a PL win will have now. I'll change my tune when Man City slip to Leicester or Brighton, which means never.

Would you rather I keep going "our year our year our year"? Don't you guys always complain about that shit?

I mean if I was a mentally ill ABL I'd use the 13mm image but then again they're not very bright. Oh well they'll have a another few more years to work on it. Liverpool are going nowhere

>10 points clear means FUCK ALL
holy fuck the cope, OH MY GOD THE COPE

and city to >spurs kek
If Liverpool manage to win the CL it won't be a failure, City is too strong and they don't have to fight for anything else anyway

>If you aren't perfect, you fucked up

Dumb people can't into nuance

>Would you rather I keep going "our year our year our year"? Don't you guys always complain about that shit?

There's a load that would, yes, but I appreciate all the clubs showing their support, no matter how annoying. It would make it better for you if you want the title and it would make us bitter. Or the opposite.

*yawns obnoxiously*
get a grip, get a life

10 points clear
All the points were dropped in small stretch after losing to City
LMAO

They got lax during the mid point of the season. To comfy with draws, to little potency in attack vs last season. There was this lack of urgency they only regained near the end. Just look at how they approached the Spurs and Chelsea home games. They didn't play like that when they were 10 points clear. Klopp should have warned his team about it, they were to comfortable with the lead.

Same shit as 2016-17. That time >we slipped to 4th. Now it's happening again.

Can he save us?

Attached: D0k8CcHX0AE1ysB.jpg (960x594, 278K)

Fuck off yank

It's like City plastics and ABLs learnt absolutely nothing from slippy G. They are getting far too cocky. 4 games to play, 1 point in it and City in shit form compared to Liverpool in recent games. The writing is on the wall for Manchester Slippy and they can't even see it coming - their rampant ABList arrogance blinds them.

Attached: ABPL.jpg (1419x520, 268K)

Eat shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-190457_Chrome.jpg (1355x2850, 1.3M)

It was 10 points with City having a game in hand. For all intents and purposes that's 7 points, about 5 months ago, before Liverpool had to play City at the Etihad. By Yea Forums retarded standards Liverpool needed to win every game from January to the end of the season to not "slip". Has there ever been a team to do that? I don't think so.

I know it's mostly trolls but then there's retards like you that actually believe what you're saying.

If City win the league, which any realistically minded Liverpool fan probably accepted would be the case long ago, then they won because they're actually just a great team, who were pushed all the way by an equally great team. OP and other Liverpool fans can be happy that we've progressed so far over the last few seasons, not so long ago top 4 was difficult to achieve and reaching a champions league semi final was not even imagined. Keep this progress up and we'll get there.

Everton, United and Arsenal were our worst draws. We should have destroyed all 3 of these shitters.

I will once you produce a replica Premier League trophy (symbolic of one that Liverpool have won) for me to eat it out of

>implying this isn't our year
Fuck off falseflagging nigger

dude shut the fuck up

City have dropped points in 1 game in the second half of the season, it's quite incredible sadly.

Champions League should be the focus now, keep on going

>10 points clear in January means FUCK ALL
1 team. 1 (ONE) team has spunked off a lead that size in PL history. It was notorious bottle job, just like Pool 18-19

Attached: 1556142447760.png (740x1000, 331K)

They should have beated city or at least tied and the league was basically over, they have let 6 points since and lost the lead, no way they would had let 13 points unless they are spurs

>should have beaten city
Why? They've gained 192 points over the last 2 seasons. Liverpool missed out on a goal by about 2mm as shown in the pic plastered all over this board every day. Fine margins. If Liverpool had won that game then sure, I agree they should (and probably would) be on the verge of winning the league

>muh 'istoree

Attached: 1555254855857.jpg (1080x1350, 256K)

Nope, how can a club have "no fans " and be plastic at the same time. So are huge copers and bandwaggoners . Coty obviously has mostly just home grown fans than any other top 6 club

That's fair, Klopp was definitely conservative too much at times this season. On the other hand City have been FUCKING PERFECT for about 4/5 months, pretty hard to compete with that but oh no le choke le slip le bottle

Liverpool is going to win the CL, how is that a failure?

Kloppo has to take a little blame (or at least learn his lesson for next year) - those draws could have been different if he didn't play his overly defensive midfield. This title loss really stings.

Man City deserve it for just being so relentless and gambling to win, but they can only do that with the squad depth they have. Mahrez is a luxury that 'pool don't have

so we agree that they should have won it, had they won it city might had just not tried hard enough to put more pressure, since 13 points difference and a losing record is a pretty big one.

>favela nigger thinks he can dictate what clubs people are allowed to support

go back pretinho

brendan's leicester will manage a glorious 3-3 kino match lie when his celtic played them

>isn't slipping

Attached: Dvm67AhWoAAabCk.jpg (1200x675, 187K)

54-45 isn't 10

>not "slip". Has there ever been a team to do that? I d

Yeah citeh. 100 points la

I'm impressed with their defensive consistency (especially VvD/Alisson) and I think they can repeat this level of performance next year. Just get a playmaker and take off the handbrakes once in a while and the league will be there for the taking again next year.

I'm fine with even losing a couple more league games if some of those draws get converted into wins next year

>the moment we slipped against Everton
There was no slip this season. Liverpool did everything right, it may or may not turn out to be enough.

I swear no one here actually watches football. How every mong here is talking about Liverpool being 10 points ahead is beyond me otherwise. This table is with City having a game in hand against some Norfen Tractor FC and Liverpool at home being their next two.

Honestly this board has gone to total shit in recent years

>Liverpool needed to win every game from January to the end of the season
if they simple won one of the games they drew they'd win the league. Or if they drew with City.

>someone actually took the time to make this shit

that's a cringey yikes from me dawg

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 633BB915-ED57-4355-A45E-48E1BE94F23A.gif (543x533, 415K)

Attached: untitled (again).png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

Attached: 43D07E67-5CFA-4766-B71F-608939199A7B.jpg (375x400, 49K)

If your team has a negative goal difference then they're small time.
Simple as.

seeing everton up so high made me feel proud of my city to be honest. by the end of next season Radio City won't be able to say the football capital anymore.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 22.55.20.png (1036x1110, 195K)

Impressive. Very nice.

Question. I know Everton has never been relegated. Hypothetical, what would happen in the media of England and the whole Merseyside area?

Would liverpool be less of a shock relegation?

>including MK Dons as Wimbledon

disregarded

Do I hear a cuck with no faith?
Chat shit get banged la

Attached: images(2).jpg (292x172, 8K)

kek

LFCtoddlers BTFO

A swift a comprehensive demonstration of the point

Attached: hmmm.png (572x545, 44K)

>Being so desperate to mene that you're actually making fun of a team for having one of the best half seasons ever

The zooming is audible

>fixed the date
based argie
cope

YOU'LL NEVER WIN AGAIN

>best half seasons ever
imagine caring about this. hes memeing because they fucking lost. nothing else matters and to suggest otherwise is a pathetic cope

If you could follow a discussion, you'd understand it better m8. Genuine desperation to recreate old thrills is all this is. Nobody was making fun of Liverpool a month ago, they were hoping for le epic slip. Now that it hasn't happened, the analysis has conspicuously changed. This board is a shell of it's former self

LOL

SEETHING.

lol no, but there's a country called Egypt where Salah's from, and it's unfortunately an Arab country.

The points are wrong for December 29th

>niggers cannot into math

no they aren't, it's from the Wikipedia article with that date

>Wikipedia article
Which article is it that you can select a point in the season?

Ahh yes the plucky liverpool underdogs assembled on a shoestring 500m budget were unlucky to be beaten by the terrible man city mercenaries

Based Arsenal were last relegated in 1913 and were voted to rejoin Division 1 over Tottenham in 1920 and have stayed there since lmao.

Attached: 1386846322405.jpg (500x733, 84K)

Believe in Leicester la

Klopp inherited a much lesser team than Pep and has a smaller net spend since taking over.
Nobody says shoe string. But it's obviously significantly less than City even before you get in to weekly wage bills.