/rpl/

RPL is showing 4 games this week on their English Youtube channel.

Lokomotiv v Enisey is already going on, 2nd half, still 0 - 0, succesful bus from 2nd place is playing with bus of relegation candidate #1
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ0bnMHxyDc

Later today Zenit v Krylia Sovetov, champion 2019 v relegation play-off candidate on the stadium with best support in Russia (in Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=P22IOaOvJ9I

Match of the week Krasnodar v CSKA, two competitors for CL spot with most young and talented teams.
youtube.com/watch?v=44GcJlHV4fQ

Tomorrow round will end with Spartak v Rubin
youtube.com/watch?v=CKU4nZ_oU4M

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 112K)

Spartak was a slave

Nice

i most say based CSKA, still remember how they BTFO madrid (giving us a preview to their downfall after 3-0 bernabeu) and yet failed to qualify to EL,

What a game that was. I hope they make it to the CL again.

Attached: mfw.png (960x540, 538K)

I fucking hate Lok Moscow so much.

CSKA's team is very young. Lot of them still play for U21 nationals. And they are very unstable. In RPL it's normal for them to win over a leader and to lose to outsider.
Their game against Krasnodar will start in 15 minutes. Krasnodar is another team with lot of young players in Russian youth national teams.

what will happen with vlašić?

Media said there are negotiations are going on between CSKA and Everton, but chances CSKA will buy him for the money Everton want for him, are very low. Also rumours said Besiktas wants to but him, so most likely he will go to Turkey.

Who /krylia/ here?

is the (former) owner of magnit still passionate about krasnodar? now that he sold the company he has more time to follow his team

Yes, he is now only busy with the club and football academy. He is on every home game and visits academy daily.

Meanwhile halftime and 1-0, Krasnodar leading.

Attached: 15564702052230.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

>0-2
They won't make it to the CL will they

Attached: download.jpg (256x256, 62K)

Who /doing the lokomotion/ here?

Attached: 561.png (354x354, 19K)

Except for Zenit will be champion, the rest of top 5 are staying pretty tight, so who knows, things can be changed.

Akinfeev is too good

Russian user, how's Torpedo Moscow doing? Can they over time make it back to the first league?

Yes. They are first in 3rd-tier league and are planning to play next season in FNL (2nd-tier league). Their new owner said, that they will move step-by-step, he didn't say it directly, but implyed that they will aim to play in RPL.
There was presentation of their stadium's reconstruction couple of days ago. It will be reconstructed by some French company which built few stadiums in France.

Attached: large.jpg (770x434, 87K)

Nice, how can they afford a new stadium though? Aren't they broke?

New owner - he is millionair, developing businesman. Stadium reconstruction is part of new apartment houses project.

are local millionaire business trying to get into high ranking political positions good owners over there?

I don't know what to answer on your, obviously, provocative question.
Usually, no. If some local businessman is trying to get into politics, it's usually somehow related to corruption. There were some big cases of such examples, recently there was arrested some son of some Caucasian businesman, who was able to get on position of senator.
But this theme is not really related to Galitsky (Krasnodar's owner), or this new owner of Torpedo. From what we know about them now, they are good guys.