I think most of us are unanimous on messis impact this season, and that he should probably win the Ballon d'Or

i think most of us are unanimous on messis impact this season, and that he should probably win the Ballon d'Or
but i unironically believe that pic related will sneak it becuase 'oh hes so brave' and all that shit
even if messi dosent win it, theres plenty of more high quality players that fucking sterling
e.g. i think lewandowski has a better claim

Attached: 54682450.jpg (183x275, 8K)

honk

Attached: 1554496083922s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Putting aside all the das racist shit Sterling played really well this season
Remember his goals against Czechs month ago

>didnt even win best player in his own league
>no CL either
nah m8

yes but its not Ballon d'Or level

Won't that moozie lad win it?

No one out of England would consider Sterling for the Ballon d'or.
It will be Messi, or maybe Salah if Liverpool wins the CL.

Sterling doesn’t exist outside of England. Why the fuck would anyone on the continent vote for him to win the Ballon D’or. He’s not even a world class player. He’s very good, but not a star.

>memeandowski
he's living off that 12-13 real madrid game and his 4 goals in 9 minutes against wolfsburg, done nothing of note in the last 5 years apart from win a 1 team league

The Man Mountain will win it if Liverpool beats Barca
Otherwise, it's going to Messi. Or maybe they'll try to attract zoomers by giving it to Frenkie, but that's only possible if Ajax actually win the CL.

you're the only one considering him for a Ballon d'Or kek
rent free

>Salah
only if he out scores messi in the semi and maybe gets a goal in the final

not like hes top scorer in the bundesliga and has 7 assists or anything like that

Van Dijk is the more likely Liverpool player

I can't turn on tge radio with out hearing about how this Big lipped Muslim hates whites and we need more diversity

>e.g. i think lewandowski has a better claim
are Brits actually this retarded?
Lewandowski is wasting chances left, right and center
any proper striker would score 30-40 easily in that league with that team

memes aside he's currently a top 3 winger and has unironically outperformed TSU this season

It'll be van Dijk

gotta be a good player to be in a position where you have those chances

>top 3 winger
i dont think hes top 3 in the prem, let alone the world

no you just have to play at Bayern

that midfield is nowhere near as good as it used to be

good enough to create hundreds of chances which Lewandowski wastes more often than he should

>i unironically believe that pic related will sneak it becuase 'oh hes so brave' and all that shit
Why doesn't Yea Forums keep saying stuff like this about Sterling when it clearly doesn't happen? He couldn't even win Premier League player of the year, the racism stuff makes no difference to the awards

good point