/nfl/ general - Draft aftermath

>PHI: Eagles add Clayton Thorson as Wentz insurance
>TB: Bucs GM defends picking 2nd kicker in 4 drafts
>KC: Chiefs owner 'deeply disturbed' by WR Hill audio
>DEN: Lock: 'Chip on my shoulder is 'full bottle of Pringles'
>DC: Haskins' parents and sister got the logo of his entertainment and event production firm permanently tattooed on their wrists in black ink the day before the draft.

Attached: 20190426_160151.jpg (328x394, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StanfordFball/status/1070440678969303041
twitter.com/NikoWavy2/status/1122029017823997952
strawpoll.com/ps3s6531
instagram.com/loko_indacut/p/Bwu2Ib9nfD-/
instagram.com/p/BwwwIC4B56O/
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/28/josh-rosen-gets-standing-ovation-at-larry-fitzgeralds-softball-game/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/trump/username/bradysknee/
youtu.be/08Tv-yPvw4Y
profootballfocus.com/news/draft-my-guys-from-the-pff-staff-for-the-2019-nfl-draft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Haskins' parents and sister got the logo of his entertainment and event production firm permanently tattooed on their wrists in black ink the day before the draft.
Haskins confirmed bust. This Lavar Ball shit has no place in football.

Coming to a theater near you 9.8.19

Attached: D5Mt7HrWkAUoCPp.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

>TB: Bucs GM defends picking 2nd kicker in 4 drafts
How do you defend this?

Why would you even draft a kicker in the first place? Just grab an undrafted FA.

>Taking the winning record of the bottom 3 teams each year is not an accurate representation of how competitive it is. For one, that’s using the times the patriots lost their division as proof of their strength, and two, teams going from losing their division to winning it should count for more competitiveness than those who lose consistently. The Buccaneers are unironically a better team than the Bills since realignment because they have won their division, even though they have a worse overall record.

Thus, if you take the records of the 3 least dominant teams in each division since realignment, you get this:

1. NFCE without the Eagles: 0.49774
2. NFCS without the Saints: 0.49264
3. AFCW without the Broncos: 0.47548
4. NFCN without the Packers: 0.45343
5. AFCN without the Steelers: 0.45342
6. AFCE without the Patriots: 0.44484
7. AFCS without the Colts: 0.44115
8. NFCW without the Seahawks: 0.42953

Without the Patriots, the bottom 3 teams in the AFCE are only better than those in the AFCS, who have never won a superbowl and have one total appearance, and the NFCW, with the perennially bad Rams and Cardinals.

GAYTRIOTS BTFO
BITCHKNEES BTFO
/nfl/ BTFO
Yea Forums BTFO

/thread

Attached: 8BC0A0CF-99F6-4A05-98C6-8DEBF237F501.jpg (400x242, 31K)

this draft has set the record for most trades with now 39.

The 2018 and 2017 drafts had 38

Can't believe Sills and Meyers went undrafted. Nice pickup by the Bills getting him

1. Browns 12-4
2. Ravens 10-6
3. Steelers 8-8
4. Bengals 3-13

Redskins could win NFC East

Clear winners of the nfc north draft to be honest with you, my family

Attached: vikings-logo.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Whos the best QB in your division?

Attached: jete.png (593x759, 294K)

I think the Washington Redskins will own the NFC East for a very long time like the Patriots

2020 NFC East:

Dak Prescott
Carson Wentz
Dwayne Haskins
Daniel Jones

The AFC East will send three teams to the playoffs next year.
>Pats 12-4
>Bills 11-5
>Jets 10-6
This, of course, is horrible news for the Browns, Texans, Ravens, and Chiefs who will all miss the playoffs.

Daniel Jones

Definitely could but I still see Dallas as the team to beat

haskins is gonna win rookie of the year. and gettlemen will get fucking fired mid season

The NFC East is gonna go off next year!! Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins, very few holes on their roster.

The Giants, they still gonna be sorry.

Matt Ryan

>haskins is gonna win rookie of the year
Nope. N'Keal's gonna catch 90~110 balls for 1,300 yards and 20 TDs and take OROY and OPOY honors.

Attached: 1393546625836.jpg (177x277, 14K)

Broidy wont even throw that many TDs Total

Yep.
So could everyone, except the Gnats.

the good thing about haskins is he barely moves so the field is a non factor

Only brainlets don't think Jones is a solid pick

>"Brady's gonna fall off a cliff next year. Just you wait!" claims increasingly butthurt man for the tenth year in a row.

this is true
source: am from 2020.

Redpilled me on Jake browning, could he develop into a solid backup, maybe even a starter?

Russell Wilson

The Patriots and Seahawks led the way with 7 trades each.

didnt even throw 30 TDs last year and threw 11 Ints hes fading fast

Stidham could be starting by week 8

>Jets 10-6

Attached: 1354510898578.png (561x543, 324K)

It's peak delusion day, everyone is going to the probowl.

Yep he just needs to grown into a grown man body.

He's got a noodle arm and has had surgery on his throwing arm a couple times already.

What retard?

I'm Tom Brady!

>didnt even throw 30 TDs last year and threw 11 Ints hes fading fast
His production last season was squarely in the middle for his career and is skewed slightly by that Bills game where they ran for like 300 yards and only asked him to give them like 100 yards through the air. Don't forget he out dueled Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes (twice) last season.

Mahomes destroyed Broidy in those games, running backs and defence won those games

Nice terrible argument. Implying that the bottom 3 in the AFCE allow the patriots an easy way into the playoffs isn't true.
Pic Related Blows open this entire argument.

Attached: (2) DivisionalBabbies.png (874x2135, 203K)

KEK. Their first match up, Brady completely matched Mahomes in an air battle, even with his limited receiving core.

>Bills go 11-5
>Make playoffs as 5th seed, play the Browns who win the AFCN
>Win off suffocating defense, stacking the box against Hunt and Chubb forcing Mayfield to throw deep, which he doesn't do well under pressure
>Play 2nd seeded Pats in div. rd.
>Sack Brady 6 times, completely change defensive scheme so that the entire defense is focused on stopping the pass
>Without Gronk it's a close game
>Win off a last second field goal to preserve the record of being the only team to go to the Owl 4 years in a row
>Go to AFCCG against Colts
>Foster/Brown smoke the Colts shit tier secondary time after time
>A;;en rushes for 5 TDs, passes for none
>Another close win, Owl is against the hated cowboys who are heavy favorites
>Somehow it's close until the end, when the Boys take a 27-17 lead
>Hauschka manages a 73-yarder to bring it within a score, gets another FG, follows with an onside kick
>Allen sacked twice, 8 seconds on the clock, runs up to the 10-yard line after scrambling a little
>Whips it deep as he possibly can, where Foster catches it on the opposite 20, running unopposed in the end zone
>Bills owl 2020
>Kelly gets to hold a Lombardi 30 years later
>Pancho Billa can die in peace
>100 years after George Halas cursed the city by bullying the league into awarding the Bears the 1921 championship

It will be the greatest sports story of all time

Pats got some pretty unreal value in the draft for the picks they have. Damien Harris is a great RB and I can't believe he fell to the 3rd. Jarrett Stidham would have been a 1st rounder last year but he fell this year because his team was fucking garbage and Guz Malzahn sucks ass. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing him in the preseason after the Pats coaches have a few months with him.

Attached: Watch_what_Alabama_RB_Damien_Harris_had__0_48955229_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Post your Thoughts on your teams draft picks.

>Patriots
>Rounds 1-4

>N'Keal Harry
A, The Physical down field receiver that fills in the void that Gronk left behind. With his physicality, his issues with separation shouldn't be a problem. He will be an excellent downfield weapon that if combined with a cleared Josh Gordon will revitalize the Patriots' stagnating receiving core and create a tough combination for teams to cover. His blocking abilities are an added plus as well.

>Joejuan Williams
B+/A-, Brandon Browner 2.0, fills a niche in the cornerback core that hasn't had an actual replacement, besides Stephon Gilmore taking the role when asked too. If played correctly, he will be mainly used on TE or big receivers, and he should be able to keep up and cover them effectively. His size and Physicality are a big plus for the type of receiver, he'll be asked to cover. Was also considered one of the top 5 CB in the SEC by PFF

>Chase Winovich
A+, An ABSOLUTE STEAL. He fits the character model of a patriots player to a T and will be able to fill the void that Trey Flowers left behind. Plus, He was more productive than Rashan Gary who was taken 12th overall.

>Damien Harris
A+, Another Cowbell back to fill in a role that wasn't always the best last year, even with the addition of Sony Michel. This will help take pressure off of a Rex Burkehead coming off of injury and who hasn't been very productive either. PFF has rated him extremely highly as well. And Harris is not only a talented runner, but also a stellar pass protector.

>Yodny Cajuste
B, He has the Physical traits to become a Dominant Player on the Pats OL, and with Scarnecchia staying on as the OL Coach, I don't see any reason to think that he won't be developed correctly.

>Hjalte Froholdt
B+, Better value at this Pick than Cajuste, but I believe that his physical measurable will mean that if developed correctly will create another anchor for the Pats Offensive Line.

1/2

>with a cleared Josh Gordon
Not happening lad

teams make big boards and swap them around for months in advance. I dont think panic picks exist at 12. theyve traded with seattle a few times too

see Overall really, really good draft. If Jarrett doesn't work out though I'd really like to see us make some moves this year and acquire picks for next year to trade all the way up to an early pick and take a QB next year. Possibly Tua.

2/2
>Patriots
>Rounds 4-7, and Undrafted Free Agents

>Jarrett Stidham
B, I wasn't a fan of Jarrett Stidham, but that's when I thought he would be chosen in the third round. I think the fourth round makes sense for Stidham. He has a great arm and upside, and he also has high character traits. However, he has zero pocket awareness, so he's a major project. It'll be interesting to see what Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniels do with him. Although a lot of his issues also come from team issues rather than his own performance.

>Byron Cowart
C+, He had some flashes of great play in his last year at Maryland, but we'll have to see if the Patriots can develop him into an impact player for their DL.

>Jake Bailey
D+, If the Patriots had any picks in the 6th round they probably could have taken him there, unfortunately they did not and were forced to try and take this as soon as possible. The fact that they also emptied their 7th round closet here means they didn't think there was much left in the draft. This punter was most likely the best punter in the draft, and while unfortunately it was a very big reach, it fills a need that they will have with Ryan Allen gone next season.

>Ken Webster
B-, Webster battled injuries at Ole Miss yet recovered remarkably to put on a show at the combine. He has outside corner and safety versatility and has great size. A nice sleeper for the Patriots at the end of the draft.

>Jakobi Meyers
N/A, Converted Quarterback, Slot receiver, and the safety net for their Quarterback. He looks like the Julian Edelman 2.0, but he'll need to work on his hands and his footwork.

>Overall Grade
B+/A-, Overall, the Patriots picked for their needs, and had good picks for basically every pick, barring the 163rd pick where they got the punter, but they didn't have anything in the sixth so I can give it a pass. Overall, very happy.

did the blind guy get drafted?

Everything after Froholdt was meme, Bill must have hated all the WR's and Safeties

They literally traded up to get the punter just to get rid of picks

I'm talking about their 21st pick when they traded up 9 spots to take a late first round(30-32)/early second round prospect. An absolute waste of value for their pick and what they gave up to get it.

>Haskins winning ROY
Not likely
>Gettleman getting fired mid season
Almost certain

OWL DRAFT
seahawks, bills, ravens, LIONS, jags, chargers, patriots, jets, niners, titans out of nowhere,
DIVISIONAL CHAMPS DRAFT
cardinals, green bay, panthers, vikings, raiders, the fucking scumbag eagles, unironically the redskins
TAKING THE DIVISION DRAFT
rams, colts, dolphins, bengals believe it or not, giants, steelers
ABHORRENCE FOR LAWRENCE DRAFT
falcons, bears kinda, browns, cowboys, texans, KC, saints, bucs

Mahomes

They didn't have a need for a safety, and they got sniped on Isabella. The only reason why they traded out of their last 2nd round pick is because of this. Thinking that everything after Froholdt is a meme, just shows that you know nothing about the players or what to look for in a draft.

this was meant for

really think da burrs would give up on TruthBiscuit and move to T Law in a couple years?

desu biscuit still doesn't look that great

>and then user woke up

I would downgrade the giants just for taking Daniel Jones at 6th.

Call me crazy but I'd seriously take a couple of the QBs taken in the 3-6th rounds over Jones. NOTHING in his tape really impressed me.

I think you still dont understand how much planning goes into the draft. They dont trade up unless they truly think another team takes him, and still I promise they talked about the costs beforehand

Attached: eagles smug.png (797x835, 99K)

the rest of their draft was really good tbqh

they would if they could but with that defense the bears couldnt tank if they wanted to. bisky is good enough to 40% russ wilson his way to a few wins a year.
his scrambling is getting to be a nightmare for teams.

as for who is actually got their sights on TLaw?
titans raiders bengals chargers pats panthers niners steelers saints bucs
maybe even lions or vikings or jags.

pats saints lions chargers would have to make an effort on that last year of sabotage to get the overall 1st

bucs, raiders, titans and bengals could all get the 1st overall organically.
my money is on the bengals just shamelessly throwing games and giving lincoln riley or whoever willing to go along with the scam a blank check and carte blanche to do whatever it takes to get lawrence.

think colts tanking for luck combined with chip kellys wild ride to trade the entire eagles team for mariota. thats how fierce the arms race for that kid is gonna be.

Bills easily had the best draft.

completely valid. but as I said before.
>the giants have a GM completely willing to lose his job and reputation in the harshest sports media market in the world based on a gut intuition swing over the safe pick to appease the masses and give a sinking team false hope
instead he swung for the fences knowing full well what was gonna come down on him instead of taking a pass rusher as a way to hold onto his job

all teams should be that lucky to have a GM like that.
but did he like jones more than darnold or as much as he says? bullshit. I think this might be like a guy in debt up to his eyeballs spending his last 20$ on quick scratchers and praying for a winner.
also the rest of the draft was pretty solid.

I think Pats target Tua next year so he can have a year to develop behind Brady

Bills have the worst qb in the AFCE

As of now:
1. Mayfield
2. Roethlisberger
3. Dalton
4. Griffin III
16. Jackson
And I'm a ratbirds fan.

>Daniel Jones
funniest thing I've ever heard of since
>AAF

jags gave up real easy when the team gave up on bortles

I really liked the Broncos draft desu

I can understand putting him behind Darnold but he is definitely better than Nosen

>tfw mixed bag draft class

Attached: 1423370458421.png (746x774, 154K)

I can't believe we got Bosa and still kicked seattles ass. Best timeline.

Attached: 1547182767882.png (420x420, 11K)

I miss my SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS bros

OWL SOON BROTHER

You're lucky the Cardinals bought the Murray hype. Traded Rosen for scraps and are still as shitty as they were when they drafted him.

>punter in the 4th
>best timeline

hey /nfl/ first time long time,

anybody gonna tell me why Kelvin Harmon, David Sills, Emmanuel Hall, and Jakobi Meyers all went undrafted? I'll hangup and listen thanks

Attached: 1555442431966.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

He's stralian and can legally say cunt any time he wants
Great pick

Took the org til day 3 to decide they need to sunset Dalton. I hope Taylor grows some nuts and actually runs the draft more. I want to like this team so bad.

the fleet would have gladly accepted daniel jones with open arms

Attached: K7I1FBDQSB9_000_SDF_FLEET_F1.jpg (1800x1800, 409K)

the only people targeting tua are desperate teams clutching at straws and trying to sell jerseys after years of failure
bengals titans bucs maybe niners or chargers
tua wont make it past his 5th year option

The who?

Antonio Brown made everyone afraid of dealing with WR divas.

I'm pretty sure Redskins FO came together and decided to use Dan Snyder and Bruce stories to their advantage and retarded teams took the bait. I firmly believe they fed misinfo on Guice last season to draft him in the 2nd, and were probably part of the misdiagnosis for Sweat. It's just so fitting that their owner and GM are such scumbags but might have found a way to use it in their favor regardless of public perception.

This is the most polite thing I've seen about Jones all day.

>Bill uses most of his picks and basically all of his first 3 round picks (6 of them)
>still manages to have (1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7) in 2020

HOW DOES HE DO IT

Attached: bb rings.jpg (800x800, 115K)

>Clayton Thorson
>Nathan Sufeld
Can I get some qbs with decent names ffs
Having a great name is all you need to be a stud nfl qb
“Dan Jones” will never succeed lol

Except an entertainment and event production firm is a lot safer investment than an athletic clothing brand.

>Swag Kelly headed to the Colts
pure meme material

is Grier a threat to Newton? Is Finley a threat to Dalton? Lock or Rypien to Flacco? McSorely to Lameme?

Neither of those should be. It's pretty clear 3/4 of those are just backups or mid future projects. The only one who could realistically take the starting job is McSorley, and whoever runs the team wouldn't let Jackson get his feelings hurt.

oops, meant for

I'm okay with the eagles draft. I like the Peters replacement and taking a shot on some potential weapons in the future.
Now more than ever is a lot riding on Wentz.

Attached: eagles1.png (938x658, 851K)

Lmao

Attached: jew gets cucked.jpg (1311x1731, 337K)

Well that’s stupid oid

I can really see McSorely taking over for Lamar at this point this season. When the paraplegic kid went up on day 2 to announce the Ravens 3rd round pick, I thought it was Lamar Jackson at first.

Patriots won the draft and Patriots won the UDFA aftermath

Time for the dynasty to really begin

Attached: 1506882923849.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

What you got on my 40?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26-16-37-29.png (1080x1920, 731K)

Why is this in reverse order? oh because its a jets beat writer?

>shaggles already bailing on Wentz

The absolute state

>Bills
>Owl
>2020

LOOK AT HIS LITTLE TINY LEGS

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIS HEAD

*WHEEZE*

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOO

grier is a threat to newton.
lock is a threat to flacco.
as for finley? andy dalton could dye his hair black and change his name to randy dalten and he would be welcomed with open arms to replace andy dalton.

I guarantee you cam and flacco are gonna be assholes in camp to those guys and sabotage them as much as they can.

>pick le TE-body quarterback from an FCS powerhouse
>always hurt
>decide to pick another TE-body quarterback from neighboring FCS school
yeah Howie sure is baste and a genius

at what point do you think he realized he fucked up? Keim, not Rosen.
Nothing against Murray, but I genuinely think if they didn't pick him, he would have fallen off the top 10.

Jets specials team won that game in orchard park not darnold. Don't get it bro's.

twitter.com/StanfordFball/status/1070440678969303041

The punter the Patriots just drafted

It does seem like cruel joke played on the Cards. Like everyone gassed them up on Murray because we're just excited about the draft, but when it's done we're all happy we don't have a midget QB.

It's kinda obvious the Broncos are going to build around Lock, for that exact reason I think he isn't really a threat for Flacco for the rest of his contract.
Grier shouldn't be as long as Newton isn't hurt.

>Grier
not even a remote threat unless Newton gets permaheemed

>Finley
will probably get rushed out if Dalton fucks up/gets hurt due to new coaching staff

>Lock
Flacco is more likely to sabotage the kid after what he went through last season

>Rypien
MIGHT develop into a solid backup

>McSorely
will be the starter by Week 7, guaranteed

Because the rest of the league's GMs are fucking retards that still think they can win a trade with Bill. I can't believe people still pick up the phone when Bill calls and think it'll end well.

BUT THE AFCE SUCKS DUDE THATS WHY THEY HAVE A DYNASTY.

It's not like he trade-rapes people, though. He just likes having a lot of bodies, those picks don't turn into superstars, just annoyingly efficient little patriot soldiers. They'd probably be shit anywhere else.

Are you saying you don't believe in Lamar Jackson, the smartest more accurate quarterback in the NFL? I mean just look at this high IQ man.

Attached: jackson.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Maybe I'm mistaken, but he seems to give second chances to players who didn't work on the teams they were drafted by.
Everybody says "how did they get away with it", but it's not like those players weren't up for trade and made everyone doubt.

Why don't you become a GM then if you have it figured it out? You don't think GM's have tried doing it this way?

Andrew Luck or Nick Foles.
Deshaun Watson is a meme.
Marcus Mariota is a meme that can’t stay healthy.

And the Bills stole their all-pro kick returner

Oh yes, and he is pissed they didn't pay him. He is going to anal rape them.

I just meant it's possible that trading with him can still yield value. But yeah, he's clearly on another plane of football voodoo.

Every GM is retarded, along with every coach and every player

did every single UDFA sign with the patriots???

there still hasn't been anyone able to describe the rationale behind drafting Lamar Jackson to me

Tyree Jackson signed with the Bills.

Anthony Johnson went to the bucs

he run fast

need to keep selling jerseys while they rebuild, baltimore is full of black people high on him

>Giants' WR Darius Slayton, on his Auburn QB Stidham being drafted by the Patriots: "He loves Tom Brady to death. I'm sure that is like getting drafted by God for him."

Attached: 1544997414037.png (1091x616, 547K)

Brady is probably going to have him suck his dick.

hes black and the city of Baltimore is a major negro town

WE WUZ KEW BEES N SHIIIIIEEEEEEET BIX NOOD

It's gonna be weird when the Browns, Chiefs and Bills dominate the AFC

Nah he'll tell him to film Giselle getting fucked by the blacks on the team while Brady strokes his cock in the corner

replace bills with jets

Can't wait til Daniel Jones, Kyler, and Haskins all dominant this year while Rosen and Darnold are out the league in only 4 years

Of course this is also the year Mariota and Winston are cut from the team.

You niggas Gased yourself. Sorry.

>this absolute retard

And I'm saying this nicely, it's honestly hard to watch the ravens feed with everyone excited about drafting offensive "weapons", we have had playmakers on that team pretty much every season, we still sucked, mediocre at best. If Harbaugh wants to replicate another championship, they need to focus the future drafts on the trenches.

Daniel Jones ain't dominating shit. His ceiling is like current Eli lol.

Ravens, Bills, and Jags won the draft

Allen to J. Brown got me hard already.

How did you like John Brown? The receiver, not the famous abolitionist.

Redskins, objectively.

So is Bell going to play WR for the jets?

Redskins low key making that once every 3-5 year jump to win the division then collapse to injuries next couple years after

Jarrett even has a hotter girlfriend.

Attached: jarrett.jpg (613x766, 100K)

He was fine and worked exactly as everyone expected. Problem was the playcalling, they never adjusted, as soon as Brown got double coverage everything went to shit.
Didn't help forcing Jackson in the middle of the drives.
Anyways, I'm positive he will be a good weapon on whatever team he is.

NFL ordered the Ravens to draft him for affirmative action

she looks italian (YUCK)

Wow. What a kick. Makes Ryan Allen look like he has a weak leg.

He's going to play Fortnite, after that OL gets him fucking rekt.

Congrats with that nice medical story with sweat coming out I guess.

>get arrested for drunk driving
>trade a 3rd/5th round pick to move up to #10 in the 2018 NFL draft to get Josh Rosen
>hire Steve Wilks after bruce 'retires'
>fire him after only 1 year
>hire Mike McCoy as OC who managed to misuse david johnson
>his playcalling was so bad that you fire him mid-season
>now you hire kliff kingsbury who has a 35-40 college record
>trade away your QB that you drafted at #10 LAST YEAR for a 2020 second round pick (essentially a third round pick as far as pick value goes)

how do you not fire this fucking clown? I hate josh rosen btw.

Attached: drunkdriver_tardinal.jpg (640x360, 56K)

At least he'll stop rapping.

Oh I hate them, but having Haskins fall in your lap, getting Sweat that late because of some bogus report, Bryce Love in the 4th, AND you have Guice who you didn't even get to see last year. Not bad.

I mean Haskins could legitimately be a franchise QB and they didn't even have to trade up or anything.

This draft doesn't matter for this season, the draft last year does

Attached: 1505634798797.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

They traded up for that no. 10 pick, too.

>Bryce Love
hope this works out, don't like the redskins but I do like when high risk picks work out

Question here, what round do you all see Jalen Hurts going in next year? We've got 3 years of him at Bama so we have a pretty good idea of what hes capable of. He reminds me of Lamar Jackson if Lamar Jackson wasn't mentally deficient and could throw the football.

Attached: 54433883_2179062965488898_590339462379077632_o.jpg (1080x607, 62K)

Love coming from bad injury? And thanks for the giants be fucking idiots but yea, glad they didn't get haskins.

its literally retarded

as a front office how can you trade up to #10 to get your 'qb of the future' just to trade him away after ONE season and only get a 2020 2nd rounder for him?

how does that incompetence not get you fired?

Patriots drafted:
>The best WR in the draft
>The best CB in the draft
>The best edge rusher in the draft
>The best HB in the draft
>The best tackle in the draft
>The best guard in the draft
>The best QB in the draft
>the best punter in the draft

Is this all staged? Why would the NFL allow this to happen?

Attached: 1494721872349.png (280x279, 184K)

>laughing sony michel.jpg

Attached: SONY.webm (796x446, 2.29M)

I really wanted him for Bills, but I'm loving this Devin Singletary kid, now. Broke all of Alfred Morris' records at FAU.

You can thank Auburn and Gus Malzahn for making Stidham look like shit this year and tanking his draft stock. He's legit a round 1-2 QB and somehow he fell to the 4th round because the playcalling/receivers at Auburn were garbage.

bill looks like he wants sabans job when brady retires

It seems like picking late might be beneficial since all these teams reach and just fuck themselves over even more, and leave value to bill.

Bill is drafting Tua next year

Shady seems like the perfect mentor for him too. Don't play him much this year and he comes out like Shady never left next year.

It's like Bill is just playing madden and has run this draft a hundred times to see every players stats ahead of time and drafted the perfect possible draft

I think Haskins can be as good as he's willing to work for it. He has all the tools. Could be Matt Ryan, could be E.J. Manuel. Up to him.

how will he get tua when theyre inevitably winning a playoff game? cant draft that far up

>unimpeded for 30 yards and gets away with a facemask
was this clip supposed to be impressive?

>stiff arm
>getting away with a facemask
fucking hilarious you dumb pinky

You see these right here? This was previously something only hall of fame HBs did, Sony did it as a rook. Kiss the rings faggot

Attached: SONY.png (431x86, 5K)

Hopefully he is peterman level. EJ touched that stratosphere once. Giving up like 21 points in 3 mins in london.

wow 6 whole TDs
elite

Thats playoff TDs

Tua probably isn't going to be the #1 pick. He's very good but Herbert is the better overall candidate (especially height). Tua will probably go between pick #3 and #5 (especially because most/all teams have their QB situation sorted out), and the Pats could very easily move up into that zone.

wow 6 whole TDs
elite

Well when you see teams like the cards do stupid shit every year in the early rounds of the draft, yea kind of.

It's literally the record

Apparently Daniel Jones threw 9 ints in a single game at Duke. That's probably your horse right there.

Very possible with old man eli getting hurt.

what kind of ammunition would they have to move into 3? at least 2 late firsts and extra picks. seems like a huge move Ive never seen belichick do

Attached: crying eli.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Could BB somehow trade so far back he ends up with first pick the following year?

BOSA BOSA BOSA BOSA BOSA BOSA BOSA BOSA BOSA BOSA
THE OWL IS OURS

Attached: IMG_20190425_222934.jpg (622x414, 36K)

"I know for a fact we would not have gotten [Savage JR] by staying put at 30" Brian Gutekunst

Bill usually likes trading out of the early rounds anyway, its not a crazy idea to think he would be willing to part ways with their first rounder in 2020, and 2021 for a QB like Tua. Honestly I can maybe see Tua even falling lower than #3-5 and down to 10. There's just not a lot of teams that need a QB as of now and as I said before I think a lot of teams will look at Herbert as the better available QB.

Jew York media is too nosy and too powerful to leave Jones alone, the truth of his drafting will come out by Christmas. 100% nepotism and connections, 0% talent or merit

IM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What a lad
Finna bouta be

JIMMY! TIME

Attached: usa_today_10499058.0.jpg (1400x933, 131K)

he was friends with eli. literally the only reason and the manning "passing academy" looks good if their pupils get drafted first round

yeah it all depends on how they perform this year more than previous years of course
theyve got players they could trade away. ship edelman for a first at trade deadline and probably win the SB anyway

Attached: belichick browns.jpg (640x960, 63K)

Attached: 0755u.gif (500x275, 2.98M)

Edelman would be completely useless on like any other team, lol. God I fucking hate them.

did the texans draft a TE? cause ryan griffin went off the deep end and got arrested apparently.

Best drafts, no real order:

Redskins
Broncos
Bills
Jags
Ravens

Damn, not gunna lie. My heart stopped.

Would you rather your team had:
Sam Darnold, OBJ, and Josh Allen
or
Saquon Barkley, Dexter Lawrence, and Daniel Jones

Darnold/OBJ/Allen and its not even close

Just give me Daniel Jones.

if Daniel Jones were a reddit YouTuber, he'd be UrinatingTree

which josh allen?

>r******s

Attached: 1556265197076.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Raiders. And its not even close.

The one the Jags just drafted

Best draft

1. Patriots
2. Jags
3. Colts
4. Broncos
5. 49ers
9001. Raiders
90002. Gnast

>zeattle

Attached: binladen corp crane.jpg (1440x2305, 446K)

Dont forget about compensatory picks and the 80+ million in draft space after next season

omega kek

Again, all irrelevant statistics. Re read my post.

Patriots

wasted career

They could try to make him the next slash and run all kinds of weird shit. Unfortunately for them they obviously believe that their meme run last year was sustainable.

In order to ascertain what it means, the faces need to be studied in more detail. The refraction of the light within the glasses allocates more of a particular realm and has more with time dilation that compared to the other. As to answer why, the reason remains unknown.

The corner describes another instance in which the shadow of the temple regarding the facial structure eats away at them simply. Therefore, it should be noted that despite all this, the realm of reality and fiction in which they exist cannot simply be explained with simple precautions but must be known.

Behind that, behind your vat of blood, there lies it. The God of it all demands the dragon of the golden crown to eat away at the vat of blood and feces. The God of the machinations dislikes the scripts and upon the screen of death, hates that with the passion of death. The abyss and the void of death clings onto the void of the screen. The abyss and files within the abyss cling to the vat and the refraction of the light continues to press forward onto the screen and mirror of disrepair. In order to properly contain it, the addendum of time must be added onto the dilation of the screen and exit out onto the God of machinations and the fiction must be coincided with them. The screaming and the void.
>Regarding the void

The simple equation is resulting of about a life to another. A mammal in which is equal to that of a fox equals about a human life. So, a cow with a head of a pig can thus equate to about two human lives. Therefore, you can say that the lives in the escape of the exit can see forward through the abyss and into the vat of blood and feces of about two human lives. Therefore, it should be stated that the life of a pig with the body of a cow can be seen with the lens of a pig with the body of a fox. With the abyss, it cannot be understated. Therefore, it should be with Lain instead. Inside the machinations of it, lies the fiction of the refraction of the light.

Attached: 05ee6bfa93889e312248b23a.jpg (512x512, 102K)

1. Andrew Luck
really big power gap
another power gap because you underestimated the size of the first one
2. Nick Foles
3. Deshaun Watson
Power gap
4. Ryan Tannehill
5. Marcus Mariota
6. Jacoby Brissett
Power gap
7. AJ McCarron
8. Cody Kessler

Can’t believe how lucky the Jags got this draft, hopefully that plus Foles will be enough to turn it around.

totally bullshit, Allen falling into their laps because >Giants and then the tackle they needed and everyone expected to take at 7 falls to them in the 2nd round

I heard that stat was bullshit made up by NFL memes

GOD DAMMIT HURNEY
WHY DIDNT YOU PICK A SAFETY
ONE OF THE BIGGEST HOLES ON THE DEFENSE STILL ISNT FILLED
REEEEEEEE

Attached: A20CCA80-64B0-480C-BC39-8AB1DB46DAE2.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

They had to knock it out of the park after giving Foles 50 million guaranteed to ride the bench behind Minshew.

Fitzpatrick when he decides to be good

so weeks 1-3?

Have a little chuckle to myself whenever I think about how about how good the Pats draft was
Have a large chuckle when I remember how bad the Giants’ draft was and how they got played by the Skins

Attached: AFE4F655-75D6-4ECF-A523-9BA1EC062341.jpg (225x225, 8K)

twitter.com/NikoWavy2/status/1122029017823997952
is this an alabama thing?

Northwestern is FBS you silly goose, they played in the B1G championship game last year.

Daily reminder that Wentz is Mariota 2.0

Attached: 1555948188647.png (225x227, 119K)

So the Patriots are the only team with a scandinavian right?

>more browns hype
Just hurry up and let it implode like every other year

Attached: 1554559524951.png (387x416, 304K)

Buccaneers have a danish kicker

I keep forgetting that retarded pats fans did not experience the josh Gordon bullshit first hand. Take it from a browns fan, u should give up on him now.

Ps thanks for the draft pick dumbfucks

Attached: B40AB17E-64C4-4F80-AFE2-9D9E0256EA91.gif (220x233, 273K)

>Josh Gordon has more rings than the Browns and he didn't even play
Lmao.

>mfw I remember /nfl/ laughing at me when I said the Tards would get a second for Nosen

Attached: C4A53E98-D80A-4A15-B696-331316C1B667.png (310x326, 29K)

its not our fault the dolphins were stupid enough to actually do it

Never underestimate the stupidity of GM's not named Bill Belichick

Mel Kipers top 3 teams with best draft
1. Colts
2. Bengals
3. Browns

>Mel Kiper

>user

>Bengals
they jumped like four rounds early for a blocking tight end
You only call that sensible if you believer kipers nonsense of "he was their number 1 guy so drafting him early is fine"

>Kiper

>forgetting all those bullshit no calls on the patriots in the chiefs playoff game

nah brah it's all cool I'll just sign fringe guys in UDFA and find some money in the couch cushions for Eric Berry but then sign Tre Boston instead when that falls through

besides you like Ross Cockrell and Da'Norris Searcy right? They definitely aren't on the team just because they went to Duke and UNC, I'd never reach for dudes from those basketball schools just so fans enjoy our games. They're almost as good as Reid brah, it'll all be okay

if they dont fix this shit by this season i'm done with football. so many no-calls and bs calls last season on a ton of teams.

As someone who hadnt seen jones or haskins id have taken haskins in a second. Hes got amazing footwork in the pocket (reminded me a little of how marino would dance around) a great arm, and a shit ton of confidence. Only problem I see is its Washington, a literal cavalcade of who's and AP on the offense and a defense full of who's?

I can also see his attitude be a downside, though.
Guys a rookie and he’s acting like he’s the most important player in the league.
Doesn’t seem like a good leader desu

As an arizonian (who isnt a cardinals fan) its gonna be hilarious watching our 95% Latino and women fans jump off the wagon if Murray stinks and the cardinals officiallh take over for the browns as the worst run team on and off the field in the nfl.

Given the outrage over the no call in the Saints game I expect flags thrown over every piece of bullshit for the 2019 season. Advertisers will be happy at least.

Baltimore is like the ghetto capital of the US. So drafting a black rookie qb is a no brainer, Jackson is also hands down one of the fastest qbs weve seen since vick (not juke ability but in terms of going from zero to sixty) and as someone who thought his arm sucked I saw flashes of a good passer last season. If the ravena can get him a good qb coach i think he could be a very dangerous weapon. Only time will tell.

>Forgetting about the no-call on the pick play and Chiefs DB's getting away with murder the entire 4th quarter

We can play that game too.

the saints game was just the straw that broke the camels back, that shit had been going on all season.

Hes going for broke. I think he knows its either this all works out and everyone thinks im a genius or i never have another job in football ever again.

He even said that was the only questionable move made by them

If i was a giants fan id be livid.

>hey let's trade are generational talent WR after we gave a him a gorillion dollars because our gm personally doesnt like him
>oh and let's give Eli ANOTHER year even though he was a HUGE reason why we sucked
>oh look we drafted a new goofy white qb on eli's suggestion since said qb is his little buddy

Luckily Saquon looks legit or you guys would be a dumpster fire.

>Luckily Saquon looks legit
Poor Saquon. Can he be the next Barry Sanders?

How did this dude win the life lottery. You look like 99.9% of womens wet dreams, also your good enough to be a starting quarterback in the nfl AND youre a gazillionaire. I cant help but root for this bastard. I want to live vicariously through him.

Wish I could watch that

Patriots set to stop the pass and run the ball. Low key greatness, time of possession all over that ass.

They will N E V E R get OBJ back

Attached: 00537C41-0728-48EE-A2FC-A93758D20354.png (420x415, 10K)

>"as a patriots fan let me tell you how the refs really screw us too"

And this is why the entire NFL hates you faggots

Attached: 1555596763026.jpg (480x712, 33K)

who was Brady's college coach? I want to go play for that guy and get drafted in the top fucking 10 despite sucking major ass, if the nepotism connection let Daniel Jones fleece New York then I deserve easy money too

the entire NFL can seethe about it

Here, let me lick your tears for sustenance.

Blow me nigger. At the end of day, Refs fuck over the Pats just as much as anyone else. The only reason people get more outraged when Pats don't get a flag is because they shit on everyone.

Grier goes Top 5 of QBs
>At pick #100 in the 3rd round, Carolina drafted WVU QB Will Grier, whom the Panthers had a first-round grade on.
>Grier was born and raised in north Charlotte and went to high school 20 miles north of Bank of America Stadium. As a high school senior he set the state record with 77 touchdowns and was named the Parade All-American Player of the Year and Mr. Football USA
>“It’s overwhelming,” Grier said after the Panthers picked him in the third round of the NFL Draft late Friday night. “Unbelievable. Unbelievable...I couldn’t be more excited. I don’t even have to move. I’m here. This is my team. It’s what I’ve always wanted.”
>Skip Bayless: "Will Grier is the second-best QB behind Kyler Murray in this draft, and somebody is about to get a steal of the Draft in Will Grier tonight. ... Carolina just got the steal of the draft, Will Grier ... He's 2nd best QB in this draft...I'm going to speak as a Cowboys fan. ... I'm not afraid of either of these two young QBs (Daniel Jones, Dwayne Haskins) in New York or Washington. In fact, I am very relieved by both picks. If you told me they got Will Grier, I'd say, 'Uh-oh'"
>PFF: The advanced numbers suggest Will Grier may just be the steal of the 2019 Draft...Grier is a prospect that the data likes more than any quarterback in the class not named “Murray,”

PFF:
Lowest percentage of "uncatchable" passes on throws up to 20 yards among top QB prospects:
>Will Grier 13.2%
>Kyler Murray 13.4%
>Dwayne Haskins 15.4%
>Daniel Jones 16.2%
>Drew Lock 20.4%

Full list of Carolina Panthers 2019 picks:
16 - DE/OLB Brian Burns
37 - OT Greg Little (traded up)
100 - QB Will Grier
115 - DE/OLB Christian Miller
134 - RB Jordan Scarlett
212 - T Dennis Daley
237 - WR Terry Godwin

added in Free Agency:
C Matt Paradis from DEN
DE/OLB Bruce Irvin from ATL
WR Chris Hogan from Patriots

Attached: D5IUJ1oWkAE9NV6.jpg (960x1200, 127K)

It's more an early third than a second pick tho

Why didn't Drew Lock and Will Grier go higher?

From what I understand they both understand raid style offenses and can moe well in the pocket.

>At the end of day, Refs fuck over the Pats just as much as anyone else.

You really are a bunch of delusional pricks who live in a weird vapid bubble.

Attached: 1556383109082.jpg (612x458, 75K)

They unironically screw the Patriots over more. Watching the AFC championship game where KC DBs were blatantly holding every play and the NE DBs got flagged for touching the opposing receiver was disgusting.
Incredibly embarrassing the Chiefs lost that game.

>Lamar Jackson
he gets antsy in the pocket, that's hard to get rid of that
saw enough flashes of him being able to throw the ball, though

This is the most solid pick in the draft and I hate it. Fucking panthers.

You're right, user. The NFL purposely has the Refs favor the Patriots, the most disliked franchise in the fucking league. It's well known that their success leads to increased ratings across the board! Just look at the most recent SB. All time highs because of the Patriots there. Someone really needs to call them out of the blatant favoritism shown by the league.

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME TO NEW ENGLAND REEEE

Stidham is better

Meh. I like Stidham.

>Complain about bullshit no calls
>But some bullshit no calls are okay apparently

Kek. Not even a Patriots fan.

Not a pats fan bud, just hating on a rival.

No he's not

Yes and WVU QB's have a history of excelling in the NFL, as we all know.

I can't wait for him to be traded for some 3rd round picks after next season. Same with Etling.

Grier? Never heard of her

Attached: BCE274ED-C979-44AB-A942-06343BA58021.png (883x508, 1.04M)

>being fooled by the BIG 12 passing fuckfest
He is

Χρίστος Ανέστη
Good Orthodox Easter to everyone

he's going to be shit Belichick has drafted 2 good wr in 19 years and Edelman was a fluke

Thank you

Attached: comfy redzone.jpg (282x179, 11K)

Cam Newton becomes a free agent after the 2020 season, so they have Cam left for:
>2019 - when Cam is 30 years old
>2020 - when Cam is 31 years old
>2021 - Cam becomes a free agent at age 32 when his great running skills could likely be washed up

They could be planning to move on from him then (saving about $20M a year) for Grier, who will be entering the 3rd year of his rookie contract and will have two years remaining on his rookie contract

Also, since his 2015 NFL MVP season when Cam threw for 35 TD/10 INTs, he hasn't been all that impressive as a passer:
2016 - 19 TD/14 INT
2017 - 22 TD/16 INT
2018 - 24 TD/13 INT
2019 - ??
2020 - ??

Will Grier in college: 81 TD, 23 INT including 37 TD/8 INT as a senior

Attached: D5IUsZNXsAA03Dw.jpg (742x708, 194K)

Comparing college stats to pro stats sure is useful

Alright, one more time for good measure. What is the problem with the New York American Football Giants?

strawpoll.com/ps3s6531

Attached: eli_manning_00-0022803.png (200x200, 15K)

>literally CRIED publicly when the team attempted to do what was best for the team which led to fans calling for everybody to be fired
>hurr its not eli's fault
he's literally holding the franchise hostage

Attached: crying eli2.jpg (750x375, 38K)

>Geno Smith was best for the team

Let it go McAdoo

Attached: geno01.gif (400x286, 2.18M)

he is autismo

So I guess the NFL finally got the tape...

Attached: 1556288276823.jpg (1129x805, 195K)

giving a young QB reps with your starters is absolutely better than lettings your anemic garbage QB bury your team for half a decade

chiefs just drafted a less domestic abuse version of him so it’s all good

remember to open all your windows and get some fresh air

The Browns aren't anywhere near the worst run team in sports anymore. Dorsey is a top 3 GM in the league and there isn't ANYONE who would disagree.

Current worst run teams: Cards, Bengals, Giants, Texans, Bucs.

They had a rookie they could have put in.

Attached: 1511929792586.png (2518x1024, 237K)

>hollywood pol fags won't stop harassing my team over drafting bosa
I support bosa

Attached: tYV4YiD.jpg (594x936, 106K)

happy easter greekbro

Attached: 1547084158439.jpg (399x386, 23K)

Pat Shurmur is a dumbfuck.

>Fletcher Cox
>Timmy Jernigan
>Malik Jackson
>Brandon Graham
>Vinny Curry
>Derek Barnett
>Chris Long (pending retirement)
>Josh Sweat
>Shareef Miller

Attached: 20190426_093506.jpg (333x464, 113K)

Timmy is trying to get Long back for one more season

instagram.com/loko_indacut/p/Bwu2Ib9nfD-/

Attached: longcox.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

little good that sack did them LOL

Eli Manning

Attached: 1482094539789.jpg (485x435, 50K)

Come watch the mexicana league of football semis today bros

You never addressed it, since its a completely different argument. Cope Harder.

im sealing all my exits and turning on the helium tank

giants fan?

Attached: gnats.jpg (1035x740, 117K)

delet this sir

lmao this delusion

pats
just cant sleep

Attached: they thought I didn't have the tapes (1).jpg (448x252, 119K)

I love Bosa on my team. He and I both share a distaste for that choker kaep, as any Niner should.

Attached: 1537068891742.jpg (540x720, 70K)

Tbf Belichick slowed them down just barely enough to win that game. This tape seems much more harmful than any of Bill's schemes.

>mahomes 0-2 vs the patriots

Ok?

My Colties are not only going to be on the AFC South (once again) but on the entire league as well

Attached: E78477B72D1D435987B6C6FB7F6E1329.png (1696x1076, 1.34M)

>Brady can't throw anymo...
instagram.com/p/BwwwIC4B56O/

Put a shirt on, Jules.

they're about to do it again aren't they

Attached: edelman mvp.jpg (2048x1365, 217K)

>wins are a qb stat

yes that is the basis of the tapes meme you newfag

Oh no, two Superbowls

Giants leadership is racist and didn’t want a black qb

Based

berds

Attached: 5B57EF8C-C25A-4D58-B449-D5DEF9AB9E1C.png (613x556, 63K)

Thor is the only true acceptable God

I swear to god you guys had better treat Hakeem Butler well. Really sad the Packers didn't draft him.

Nigga it's snowing i'm not opening the windows.

Don’t worry, senpai. He’ll be real comfy here

Attached: FD302FFD-E089-4608-A1F1-11CC95416D75.jpg (613x556, 82K)

Watch him be Megatron 2.0 down to the retiring early without even making a playoff game.

>let me tell you how the league repeatedly fucks the patriots
>*wins through repeated “””””lucky breaks””””” year after year*

Seething Chiefs fan.

Patriots had a very good draft. Hell the whole AFCE had elite drafts

>browsing Yea Forums
>bradysknee shows up and posts with his trip
yikes

Attached: 1554113486459.png (565x396, 142K)

>B-But Brady has a noodle a-a-arm
/nfl/ BTFO'd

>Patriots currently have a Georgia, Alabama, Ole Miss, and a LSU RB on the roster
>They cannibalize each other before the season starts with SEC banter

It's not fair bros. Why can't the Patriots just be healthy?

Reminder that Eli manning has won a Super Bowl more recently than Gaydgers and Rapistburger and has more Super Bowl MVPs than both of them combined.

Attached: eli.jpg (1300x724, 98K)

He still has autism though.

Attached: 1539096260392.jpg (1055x810, 776K)

honnestly if Darnold, Allen, Rosen don't bust (big IF) the AFCE looks pretty stacked

>thought that just a year of the gnats being garbage would sufficient to get all the bandwagoners to leave
>all the bandwagoners left but it's lasting more than a year

Attached: 1517465431174.jpg (509x625, 31K)

>post you're reaction to you're team's draft

Attached: sanic.gif (466x367, 671K)

Imagine this anons
A manlet QB was picked first in a draft

Attached: 1549514507675.jpg (400x533, 49K)

>49ers
>Punter in the 4th

Attached: .gif (400x264, 408K)

Happened last year too

Wouldve been a pick

>post you're reaction to you're team's draft
Old Bay proving he's that blind nigger who read the Ravens picks.

>draft and sign violent niggers because only winning matters
>wtf! Why can't our violent niggers not be violent niggers?
>team falls apart as violent niggers get cut and suspended
Should all Choofs fans just kill themselves?

Wtf are you even trying to say?

Too soon

Attached: download (6).jpg (252x200, 13K)

obsessed.
>anyone who mocks the cheatriots is a chiefs fan!!

They have come a long way since the days of Joe Delaney.

i made the tapes meme you stupid sack of shit who believes wins are a qb stat

Eli

>autists scream that wins arent a QB stat
>will claim that a MLB pitcher is good 5 seconds later because of wins

Attached: Chadlias.gif (480x270, 1.13M)

Yes kap a shit
Hate how peoole think he was fired over pol shit
He was just a fag choker

Who gives a fuck? Politics are fucking retarded now. Seriously. Trump was right, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it because his political party would never go against a republican president no matter how vile. And the democratic party would only be interested in how they as individuals could profit from it.

Let Bosa suit up and prove his worth on tbe field.

love you berdposter
I hope one day your suffering comes to an end

Who the fuck thinks a pitcher is good because of wins? I thought baseball guys were even more autistic about stats than we were.

HOL UP

HOL UP HOL UP

WE DEM BOIZ

How'd our /boyz/ do in the draft? I've been fucked up for 48 hours

Attached: smug_cowboys_pepe.png (400x563, 98K)

Rick Porcello of the Reddit Sox won a Cy Young a few years back solely because of wins and when Felix Hernandez was 13-12 and won the Cy Young in 2010 people lost their fucking minds that a guy with that record won.

I can't remember a single pick that the cowboys made

You need to thank the Giants. It's thanks to them that you didn't do the worst in your divison.

Five CBs at the Combine posted a SPARQ score in the top 95% of the NFL, the Bucs got two of them!

on paper, the Bucs might have had the best two-CB draft in history, drafting those two with 2 of their Top 3 picks

2ndR (#39) - CB Sean Bunting (6-0/195), CMU
>turned pro as a true junior
>shredded the Combine with 95th-percentile SPARQ results, blazing 4.42 with a springy 41/5-inch vertical. D.K. Metcalf (1.48) was the only player invited to Indy to best Bunting’s 1.51 ten-yard dash split.
>Allowed under 39 percent completion rate in 2018
>28.9% completion percentage allowed last two seasons
>20.9 passer rating allowed last two season
>Going into his Week 5 bout with Michigan State wide receiver Felton Davis III, one of the better wideouts in the Big 10 a year ago, Bunting went through his weekly routine. He watched film on Davis all week and poured over his spreadsheet that detailed every route that Davis had ran in the weeks prior, the depth of his routes, where he caught the ball, and more.
>“It’s a real in-depth, detailed paper version of what you’re watching on film,” Bunting said in an April interview with Pro Football Focus. “So, it just puts it right in front of your face and shows you exactly what [the receiver] does.”
>The result? Bunting logged a pass breakup and an interception from two targets when covering Davis that week. The latter was a product of running Davis’ post route for him in the end zone in the first quarter of the contest.
>“I take a lot of pride in film study and just knowing the receiver, knowing him more than he knows himself,” Bunting said. “I watch the same receiver that I’m going against every single day of the week, all day, all night and between classes.
>Dane Brugler jokingly writes that Bunting's coverage is so tight that you can argue that he runs better routes than the receivers he covers.

Attached: BucCBstats.jpg (1286x848, 452K)

But you can win and still have a high ERA if your team is good. QS is a better stat to judge it by imo.

>LeSean Mccoy spoiled endgame for 730,000 people

Attached: 1412395579687.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

I'm straight

I wonder what future all pro linebacker the Ravens signed as a UDFA, happens almost every year.

3rdR (#94) - CB Jamel Dean (6-1/206), Auburn
>PFF's 3rd highest graded CB in the class
>his 26% forced incompletion rate over the past two seasons that is second best among this year’s draft class at the position
>4.3 40 yd dash: 98th percentile (2nd-fastest time of any player at the 2019 combine)
>41.0 vertical: 95th percentile
>size: 92th percentile
>broad jump: 92th percentile
>"He's one of the guys I like because he's big and can run and can challenge the jump balls. I hate small cornerbacks." -AFC DB coach
>graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA, SEC Academic Honor Roll in both 2017 and 2018
>“I just thought wow, this guy, he’s the total package. He’s big, he’s fast, he’s smart, he’s got everything that you want. He’s a great person, both on and off the field.” -- Auburn DB coach Greg Brown, who is now with Purdue
>CBS Sports: "he'll be a steal for the Buccanneers"
>Ian Wharton: "he could be a home run"

Attached: CBDeanAub.jpg (670x341, 87K)

Nah kiper said we should have picked greedy williams. The busc lol amirite

The top CBs there at the Combine with the best SPARQ scores all got drafted

------------ELITE-------------
99.1 -- Ken Webster, Ole Miss -- Patriots drafted 7thR, #252
>97.6 -- Jameel Dean, Auburn -- Bucs drafted 3rdR, #94
95.5 -- Corey Ballentine, Washburn (D2) -- Giants drafted 6thR, #180
94.9 -- Isaiah Johnson, Houston -- Raiders drafted 4thR, #129
>94.7 -- Sean Bunting, CMU -- Bucs drafted 2ndR, #39
-----------TIER TWO----------
92.6 -- Lonnie Johnson, Kentucky -- Texans drafted 2ndR, #54
91.2 -- David Long, Michgan -- Rams drafted 3rdR, #79
90.7 -- Michael Jackson Sr, Miami -- Cowbosy drafted 5thR, #158
87.0 -- Justin Layne, Mich State -- Steelers drafted 3rdR, #83

>SPARQ scores
ah yes, the true measurement of a prospect's ability

>andrew luck
>any power gap
Dear god, how strong was the koolaid yall drank? It's been, what? 7 years?

When will the "muh potential" meme die?

Well, we tried drafting "football player" vernon hargreaves and that didn't work out, so I don't mind going for athletic ability this time, especially with db's

if you're seriously implying that Luck isn't the best QB in the AFC South then you are a low IQ nigger

Thank you very much.

Attached: 10AA4A33-E6C9-48A4-84F7-DCDDAEDEFF7C.jpg (335x375, 64K)

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/28/josh-rosen-gets-standing-ovation-at-larry-fitzgeralds-softball-game/

Rosen actually seems like a stand up guy.

Hey Gnats fans, if there's any consolation you had pretty good selections in round 3-6.

Attached: 1478799913157.gif (400x225, 1.28M)

>he's screeching about trump

>reading comprehension: 0

Link?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/trump/username/bradysknee/

The Pats win every year and the rest of the league just accepts it. The only currently ass blasted fanbase is the Queefs because
IT WAS THEIR TURN!!!

Maybe just maybe your coaches, talent evaluators and defensive scheme just...sucks ass?

Wow. He must be really triggered by another shitty Patriots draft if he's obsessing over Trump for no reason.

Lions bros, tell me was our draft as bad as the local media says it was?

Uhhh? What?
The Patriots easily had one of the best drafts. Can you go into more detail on where you rank the teams in the draft?

Can't wait for muttholmes sophomore slump and the tears that will follow.

>have Moss and Gore
>throw it to Crabtree
Every time

Attached: 1556126842826.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

1. Jimmy Ohmykneeo
2. Midget Murray
3.Cucksell Wifeson
4. No TD in owl

Harry was a good pick, but then they followed that up with their annual 2nd round defensive back bust and a bunch of nobodies.

No. Watch any tape on someone like [spoiler]Drew Sample[/spoiler] and you'll see he has terrible vision and football IQ.

>Be Giants 6th round pick
>Have a party celebrating my pick
>Get shot in a drive-by shooting

Chase Winovich is a nobody? I can live with your take on the DBs because the draft is basically a crap shoot, but Chase Winovich was more productive than Rashan Gary who was taken 12th overall.

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0031.jpg (276x172, 52K)

Holy shit. The Gnats have bad luck and a shitty FO.

Don't talk to Old Gay, he's an assblasted 3rd worlder larping as an American.

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEE

Attached: flyingsquirrel1.jpg (350x187, 8K)

>responding to Old Bay
He's just pissed his shitty ass team is going to have a losing record next season. Don't respond to him.

Pats dont have a good history with 3rd round Michigan players either

Nigger QBs don't have a good history winning anything either.

>It's a G thing.

Is he black enough now?

Attached: dangerusswilson_58409113_433096133932230_8784997358733422561_n.jpg (1080x720, 117K)

Winovich has talent and motor, but he's got small arms, and as an edge rusher/outside linebacker he's going to be disadvantaged every play. Yes, it matters. Because he's going to have a hard time shedding blocks in the run game, and he's going to have a hard time trying to get leverage in a 320lb mountain of human being to get pass rush pressure behind the line of scrimmage. Rashan Gary is also part of WHY Winovich was so productive because he was tested a lot more on his side of the line as teams ran away from Gary.

2019 Draft

Winners:
>Todd Bowles, Defensive Coordinator, Buccaneers
>The Bucs opened the Draft with five straight picks on defense, and eventually devoted six of eight choices to that cause.
>Under new DC Todd Bowles, HC Bruce Arians and the Bucs are transitioning to a 3-4 scheme. With the infusion of young talent, Bowles will be put to the test to create a scheme around the aggressive nature of the beasts that have been brought in
>most of the Buccaneers' 2019 draft picks shared one other trait: speed. Devin White is uncommonly fast for an inside linebacker. He should quickly become a foundational piece in the Bucs' new defense, forming one of the NFL's best inside linebacker duos with veteran Lavonte David. Cornerbacks Sean Bunting and Jamel Dean ran 4.42 and 4.30-second 40-yard dashes. "We love speed," said General Manager Jason Licht at the conclusion of the draft.
>The impact this draft class could make on the Bucs' defensive structure and the team's overall speed could be enormous.
>in 2015, the Bucs, for the first time in franchise history, used every single one of their draft picks on offensive players
>Four years after the all-offense draft, the Buccaneers are coming off a season in which they broke most of their offensive single-season records, including those for most points, touchdowns, yards, passing yards, passing touchdowns, first downs and third-down percentage. The team is now determined to make a similar rebound on defense

Bucs defensive selections:
1 - ILB Devin White, LSU
2 - CB Sean Bunting (6-0/195), CMU
3 - CB Jamel Dean (6-1/206), Auburn
4 - EDGE Anthony Nelson, Iowa
3 - S Mike Edwards, Kentucky
7 - DT Terry Beckner (6-4/296), Missouri

Attached: Bucs DC Todd Bowles.jpg (538x743, 123K)

So? He can bust & we still win all the 'owls.

Moving the goal posts as usual... I know you are scared about what Lamar is capable of doing over a 16 game season, it's only natural to fear change since the Ravens are on the rise and Brady is finished.

Based

3 - S Mike Edwards, Kentucky
>Edwards made a name for himself in 2016 after intercepting Heisman Trophy quarterback Lamar Jackson twice in the in-state rivalry win over Louisville. He led all SEC defensive backs with 100 tackles that season, and he intercepted three passes while breaking up five others. Edwards nearly hit triple digits in tackles again in 2017, leading the team not only with 97 stops but also four interceptions with seven pass breakups. In 2016, he started all 13 games, recording 100 tackles, nine for losses, two interceptions, six pass breakups, and one forced fumble. Edwards has the instincts and range to be a starter at safety, but some evaluators might view him as a big nickel with the size to handle bigger slot receivers and the toughness to get his nose dirty in run support.

Attached: S Mike Edwards Bucs UK.jpg (600x505, 96K)

Lmao. Old Bay has to be the most retarded nigger faggot in this general. Learn more about football, and stop diddling kids you sick, perverted fuck.

The Baltimore are a shit team and are going nowhere. The Browns own your shit division, and they own your shit team the most.

any marshall fans? redpill me on malik gant

>The Baltimore are a shit team and are going nowhere. The Browns own your shit division, and they own your shit team the most.

Attached: 1551150729528.png (476x477, 256K)

I don't think Lamar is ready just yet for the Super Bowl, something tells me that the stage will be too big for him, but if he is able to quell his fumblitis, the Ravens will definitely be in contention for the playoffs.

shut up you fucking faggot leaf

kys nigger

>Albert Huggins signed with the Texans
I'm happy for him, bros.

>Canadifats

Attached: 1556323447108.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

Attached: RUH ROH.png (668x1486, 176K)

I've already seen what lameme can do over sixteen games. Because we've already seen Roman running an offense under Sackorpick and Gore. And it was the most boring, shit offense, that needed a top 3 defense to bail it out when they would fall behind and the defense was gassed because the offense would go 3 and out 5 consecutive possessions.

Any one who watched Tuh-rod stink it up in Buffalo already saw what Roman brings to the offense. Complex run packages and shit receiving corps

What? Did you even watch the Ravens last year? Lamar and the dual coordinators of Morningwheg Roman controlled the clock in every single game.

i hate this team

Attached: davidcri.jpg (948x537, 42K)

I feel like we had one of the best drafts

Attached: 1511719135722.png (144x138, 19K)

Lamar is better than Taylor and Kaepernick, and the player is more important than the coordinator

You mean not a coach on the ravens anymore Mornhinweg? Yeah, we saw Lameme get shut down against the hobo Chargers.

>The player is more important than the coordinator
Obviously. Just look at the Cowboys.

4 - EDGE Anthony Nelson, Iowa
>"With Anthony, we had him ranked pretty high on our board," said Licht. He can play both 4-3 DE and 3-4 OLB. "We’ll have plenty of 4-3 looks in our defense. It’s not just a base 3-4 all the time."
>45 tackles, 13.5 for loss, and 9.5 sacks in 13 starts during his final season
>2017: led Iowa with 7.5 sacks among his 41 total tackles, 9.5 for loss
>2016: 33 tackles, eight for loss, seven sacks, two forced fumbles)

NFL Draft Big Board
38. Anthony Nelson, EDGE7, Iowa
>NFL comparison: Sam Hubbard (6 sacks, 7 TFL, 9 QB Hits last year as a rookie). Hubbard and Nelson are nearly replicas athletically, both having superb combines after illustrious careers in the Big 10. Like Hubbard, some thought Nelson should've stayed for his senior year. Can't blame either for declaring early. They're plus athletes who honed their pass-rushing moves in college and efficiently deploy their hands often. Nelson is a tall, long, advanced pass-rusher ready to outperform his draft status.

Attached: Bucs edge Nelson Iowa.jpg (636x852, 202K)

Everyone feels good about their draft except for the Giants.

That buccaneers line is fucking nasty now.

Why do you think he isn't the coach any more?

Attached: You+can+just+right+click+on+the+gif+in+the+_fd9de55c088c16d1f646b6811dde5829.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

You think you got Russell Wilson, you got Ron Mexico.

I'm a Duke fan that's watched him often. Jones does have a shot at being a solid starter. He's not exactly surrounded by good talent at Duke.
Of course I wouldn't have spent a 6th pick on him.

>Ravens landed the top UDFA

Based

Attached: Typical Space Wolf Player.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

Being a substantially shittier version of the Patriots won't get you anywhere. That was the entire Lions draft, just trying to be there Patriots

>Running the wishbone in the modern NFL

Attached: 1555864899735.png (200x164, 43K)

Look familiar?
youtu.be/08Tv-yPvw4Y

Like I said, we've already seen what Lameme can do in a Roman offense.

Lamar isn't Kaepernick idiot.

That's why it was a bad pick. He went sixth overall and realistically would have been there in the second.

How do you know that?

It's the same fucking plays you faggot. Roman sucks and will get John fired just like he got Jim fired. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Patriots

Attached: Gronkowski.jpg (1000x1169, 154K)

Why does watching Kaepernick remind me of a slower Patrick Mahomes?

You are lazy and dishonest in your comparisons.

Grier will never start a single game. If Newton goes down the season is shot anyways, and if his career ends early it would be better for the Panthers to wait for Lawrence or another true 1st round talent

You’re a dumb fuck. Kill yourself.

Tbf even a manlet nigger qb is better than a Jew

>Jewish tricks
Vs
>bix nood mufugga I jus run da ball

Because they both have/had bazookas for arms. Kaepernicks wind up is slower.

Excellent retort, I can see I am dealing with a master debator here.

You haven’t posted a single fact disproving what the other guy said, don’t pretend to be intelligent here when you obviously aren’t.

How did the browns get the 2nd best linebacket in the draft in the 5th round?

Is the rest of the league even trying?

>I dont think panic picks exist at 12.
See the reference for Ponder, Christian.

I want to fucking die. I hate that man so much.

>the other guy

Kek, I said that Lamar is not Kaepernick. That is a fact. Again comparing the Ravens offense to the 9ers offense is dishonest and lazy

>3 fades to the endzone to a crabtree who's knee is at 30% health
There's motherfuckers in this fanbase who still defend harbaugh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: DMsoaHDUMAAy_5-.jpg (750x551, 48K)

Because you're an retard who can't see that kaep has none of mahomey's vision, accuracy, or pre snap abilities. Fuck me what an awful take the only thing they have in common is being octaroons

7 - DT Terry Beckner (6-4/296), Missouri
>Licht said: "will primarily be a 3-4 end...Love the kid."
>Redskins Draft analyst: "I watched Beckner’s tapes several times ... I can see how teams would be very excited to get him on their squad to further develop. If he learns a new counter, watch out. ... I would love to see what (Redskins DL coach) Jim Tomsula could get out of Beckner. As far as his fit on the Redskins he certainly has the size and athleticism to kick outside to (3-4) defensive end and move inside (to 3-4 NT) in nickel packages. If he reaches his potential he is going to be one heck of a disruptive player."
>Guy I’d think Rams could get a lot of 2019 use out of would be Terry Beckner Jr. could play multiple DL positions. But don’t think he lasts long to the 5th
>Bucs just got an excellent DE for their scheme in Terry Beckner Jr. This is great value. That defense is a dream fit for Beckner Jr.

Attached: Bucs DL Beckner Missouri.jpg (506x721, 141K)

>a literal cavalcade of who's and AP on the offense and a defense full of who's?
>defense full of who's

The Redskins unironically have the best defensive line in the NFL with the addition of Sweat, and one of the best offensive lines in the league. Their runningback core is talented, and they took a bunch of receivers who were projected to go higher than where they landed.

Believe it or not, the Redskins going 6-3 last year before Smeth and practically the entire offense died from injuries was not just a meme, they are actually a good football team. The biggest "if" factor for them is injury.

Attached: ZcxrQnh (3).gif (498x372, 1.47M)

The redditskins suck and always will.

Ynr that Darius Heyward-bey is a top 5 pick

What’s with the hate with the Rams and Goff? I root for them because they are the closest team from where I live. It discourages me from watching them.

when is your team going to get a quarterback

Good they're fucking trash
>can't audible without a walkie-talkie man
>text message Bill Belichick all season and get curb stomped by him in the SB man

goof is the biggest system baby quarterback the league has seen in recent years, and mcvay is a meme.

They have a QB, meanwhile the redditskins have a proped up corpse of Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and some rookie

>ship edelman
>probably win the SB anyway

Both made PFF's list of 'my guys' for the 2019 NFL Draft
>profootballfocus.com/news/draft-my-guys-from-the-pff-staff-for-the-2019-nfl-draft

Attached: BucsCBpffmyguyslist.jpg (1282x594, 268K)

Can we say them same to Brady and Murray?

>*sees first read is not open.*
>*runs.*
imagine hating a team so much simply because they are in the same state as you.

>*sees first read is not open.*
>*runs.*

brady can call audibles without belichick telling him exactly what to audible.

>be drafted
>get shot

Attached: 63e5c1047148e6fc72d4b0bc85bc66cc.png (640x662, 359K)

Goff is still young. He will learn to audible on his own.

I dont hate the redditskins, they are largely irrelevent to me, but anyone can see they are the most poorly run team in all American sports an I'm simply pointing that out.

God has a cruel but funny sense of humor.

Based

Attached: 27FE5858-DB65-411A-AA3B-EB2DBD53D16F.jpg (1117x1325, 809K)

t. team plays a runningback at quarterback.

Wow thats shitty

You're an idiot. Lamar threw for 9000 yards in college in a pro style offense.

Is Yea Forums just mad that Bill and Sean are best buds and Goff is a very capable quarterback despite his flaws who will eventually win a ring? I think they must know this, what with the ages of the Coach/QB being so young >we could possibly see as much sustained success as the Pats if all goes well.

Attached: IMG_20180928_182350.jpg (567x319, 54K)

Well there's never been a good black qb. Explain that

can niggers not make every single damn thing about race, the racebaiting got old long ago.

they took jones because of his relationship with the manning's and because gettlememe is a fucking idiot.

It's not racial at all, it's straight up nepotism

Attached: 1548016785898.jpg (1299x1812, 675K)

why do you think the bungalos will be so terrible? they were on pace to be AFCN champs last year until they got devastated by injuries

Attached: 8963653.png (620x329, 337K)

>they took jones because of his relationship with the manning's and because gettlememe is a fucking idiot.

He had a relationship with the Mannings because of WHITE privilege. Had he been black and called Le'Danilque Jones the Mannings would have never had anything to do with him

>they were on pace to be AFCN champs last year until they got devastated by injuries

What reality do you live in?

I know this is ironic shitposting but niggers unironically think like this.

>only 3 points in the owl
kek lol oh no

Attached: 1339599238465.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

The Mannings knew Odell before he the Giants picked him

NEW

NEW

GO RAMS

Oh say can you see

>10 posts early

Sit the fuck down newfag

He's a wide receiver though, it's different for QBs

the reality where they were leading the division for half the season you dick sucking tripfag

autist

1. Eli Manning
2. Daniel Jones

3. Dak Prescott
4. Carson Wentz
5. Big Dwayne

>best day of your life
>or not

patrick mahomes

Chiefs

good picks but I just cant handle this fucking media cycle anymore

Attached: 1547145036616.jpg (803x688, 104K)

I'm gay

That's what I always felt.

During a season where he basically did nothing but lose you never once heard about him throwing anyone under the bus.

I wish him the best in Miami

>Memefield over Large Benjamin

Attached: 3438596.jpg (225x225, 13K)