*Punches you in the face*

streamable.com/l0m7p

Attached: IMG_3926.jpg (1537x1025, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JeanAthimon/status/1122267480762793984
lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-supporter-frappe-par-neymar-psg-assure-ne-pas-l-avoir-insulte/1013529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Guy barely even flinched
What a weak monkey

That jaw would break like glass

PSG is a club of mercenaries, they applauded Neymar and his antics and now are sleeping in the bed they made.

The same thing about Brazil NT, it is the frogs and the scorpions

Where would a frog ever meet a scorpion tho?

pretty sure frog and scorpion were both gladiators

Attached: Gladiators_logo.jpg (250x162, 11K)

Absolutely based.
Racists btfo.

>Gets filmed the whole evening by dozens of supra HD cameras everywhere taking every angle
>oi don film me wit dat fone m9 I'll fook u up

australia, arizona

Some sort of desert frog?

I hate Neymar so fucking much

temperament of a child

i hate zoomers so god damn much

theres more than desert in australia and arizona.

I haven't seen anything but desert when i drove around Arizona

damn you messed up

Attached: flag.jpg (1920x1277, 643K)

>Whoops, guess I'm banned for 8 more games!
>*flies back to brazil*
Fuck this fraud

*loses the cup final to Rennes*

based

early copa america vacation

That looks a lot nicer than the fucking hobos of la, or the meth zombies of san francisco. La was horrible tbqh

twitter.com/JeanAthimon/status/1122267480762793984

New video
Not his fault, dumbfuck who get punched insulted him.

First he insulted Buffon "fucking cunt", then Kurzawa "Keep your head", Verrati "racist", and Neymar "Go learn to play football"

What is actually wrong with this soft faggot?

Neymar shouldn't be a professional athlete if he can't handle that comment.

>chimping out over this weak banter
>not his fault
yeah sure

I didn't get to watch, can someone seriously tell me how PSG with Neymar and Mbappe lost to Rennes?

I understand they choke in CL, but how to Rennes? What happened in the game?

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Man, human react like that sometimes. Professional athlete have the same emotion like us, some fat pig fan who insult other player like that have to get their ass kicked ...

did you say scorpions?

Attached: a real human being.gif (500x213, 375K)

He did everything right. The random dude of course

Based banterer

LA is horrible, and now they are all moving here to AZ and shitting it up.

A bottling masterclass

Mbappe is an overated player. He is fucking shit
Nerman I don't know, but PSG is a shit team anyway

That sounds bad.
What is a real American town to visit? Boston? Seattle?

Fuck this LA, NYC tourist tier. LA was my gfs wish anyway

They were leading 2-0 too. Then they bottled it somehow.
Memebappe got sent off after a retarded foul a couple of minutes before the end of extra time and they lost the pens. Areola didn't stop any shot, Nkuku kicked the ball over the goal.

>Ronaldo transfers to Juventus
>Worst season in 7 years
>Mbappe and Neymar transfer to PSG
>Go from domestic triple every year to winning the league only
Are they all shit ?

their defeat to the shittiest United in decades completely killed them mentally
it's fucking great, QSG confirmed that they are mental nano ballers and United got tricked into giving Ole the job lol

Nerman is pretty damn sensitive. He's been raised as Brazil's saviour so internalises everything aimed at him, good and bad. One of the few players who might enjoy life more after football when he gets away from the noise

damn didn't expect neymar to undestand french

Based.

>halal also goes to shit
>all in the same season VAR is implemented
oh shit

Based Ney.

>get punched by multi millionaire athlete for words
>don't instantly dive to ground and pretend to have life debilitating injury
>don't immediately call police to report the assault
Guys not making the most of this

This. He'd also be insanely famous and known as the guy who outdived Nerman.

>wanting to visit the US
Boston is a shithole
Seattle is a mega-shithole
I live 5 minutes from the border and I haven't been across in 10 years. Go literally anywhere else

Of course he’ll enjoy life more after football, he already spends most of his time trying to be a celebrity in Brazil/Europe. He doesn’t give a damn about the sport anymore

imagine getting triggered by banter that low-level

>Punching someone because they told you to go learn to play football
l m a o

>insulted someone
>by calling them a racist

hmm ok sweaty

>racists btfo
>guy doesn’t get hurt one bit because non whites are weak
>Mexican is now going to get sued for assault

Yeah totally “btfo”

holy shit, americans really are a cringefest
you should stick to american football, 56% mutt

So mad. No one living in the first world can tell the difference between a Mexican and a Brazilian.

If you're gonna punch someone at least punch well, that's pathetic

Neymar is such a weak faggot

Well soon no one will be able to tell the difference between a mutt and a south american ;)

Attached: mutt.jpg (836x722, 82K)

based nerman

“Soon” isn’t right now. If you go to any first world country right now everyone will think you are a Mexican. For the rest of your life this will be true.

You are a spic nigger. The only possibly worse person is a Muslim, and even then it’s equivilant to what you are.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Next census will show a majority minority country, it's only a matter of years before your country becoming a Latin American country. The funny thing is that you can't do nothing to change that, wew, that must hurt you.
Have a good sleep knowing your children will live a majority latino country.

t. Danny Henderson, 22 year-old college student with social anxiety

>two virgins arguing about whose country is more white

kek, get a life boys its saturday night

I don't know where you got thisfrom, but I'm not arguing which country is more white.

I don’t care about the sensus. I care about me. I’m white. You aren’t. The end.

Like I said: whatever helps you sleep at night, big boy.

>getting triggered by a 14 year old

White people are superior to spics in every possible way. Sure the beaners are breeding faster, but they aren’t making any headway into the upper classes and never will. Once a Mexican always a Mexican. Goodnight Pablo, long day of cleaning toilets awaits you tomorrow.

Wew, it really hurts you knowing your children will live in majority spic country. Wow, at this rate your granddaughters are probably only going to suck spic dicks. But what makes it worse is that you can't do shit about it, this feeling must hurt. Soon to a be a Brazil 2.0 :)

I think he was trying to be discreet about punching someone in the FACE

Shut up favela monkey nerman is a cutie

Attached: sete a um.jpg (634x620, 190K)

A real alpha would have laughed at the heckler because the alpha is a millionaire, drives a Ferrari, gets pussy and is famous.

A beta male is what Nerman is. Pic related is alpha.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (620x310, 30K)

Boise, Idaho is uncucked America, krautfag.

>looking like a trans
>alpha

Didn't know the French league actually made the players walk through the crowd instead of going down a tunnel like everyone else does

Guess they really are a farmer league

Is that it.

Go somewhere with more rural overtones. Aspen, Colorado, or Asheville/Boone, North Carolina or something.

Our major cities are all pretty shit-tier. I've heard Austin is alright if you want some Texas barbecue and actually, Nashville is pretty cool.

Thanks lads

They have it on tape, hope he gets wrecked in court.

>Verrati "racist"

kek why ? Cause he's italian ?

Is chimping out an sport?

Neymar did nothing wrong

>People filming with phones everywhere
>Cameras everywhere
>Trying to be discret
And he's a brainlet

Lmao PSG killed the guy mafia-style.

lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-supporter-frappe-par-neymar-psg-assure-ne-pas-l-avoir-insulte/1013529
>THE FAN HIT BY NEYMAR PRETENDS HE DIDN'T INSULT HIM
[...]
During the climb of the players to the VIP lodge, he [Ney] and other PSG players were called out by a Rennais fan, Edouard. On a video he gave us, his voice can be heard, calling Buffon ("Oh Buffon, dirty buffoon"), Kurzawa ("keep your hand") and he seems to be calling Verratti a "racist".
Right before saying to Neymar: "Go learn to play football". To these words, the Brazilian turns towards the fan, lowers his phone and quickly hits his face.

The fan, coming out of the stadium, had told l'Equipe a more tame version: "I did not insult him, I told him they sucked, the whole team. When the players came, Verratti, Buffon, I told them "You suck! Go Rennes"".

According to PSG, this 28 yo delivery man from Nantes is a friend of one of FC Rennes' players. This Saturday, he told he had been "invited by a friend who plays football", without any more details. "Shocked" according to his own words, he was considering going to a police station when he came out of the stadium, to file a complaint against the PSG striker: "Right away the PSG security came to me to say they'd fix it all. Right now I'm shaking, my lip is bleeding and I have a nosebleed. I should be going back to Nantes by car but I guess I'll be sleeping here". Called again this Sunday morning, he couldn't be reached.

Attached: a67a3[1].jpg (624x416, 42K)

Giving someone advice =/= insulting, now is it?

Two fine specimen meeting desu

Do you know what a mafia is?

>season ending murder charge

he should learn to play football, though

mbappe seems pretty good by ligue 1 standards but hes still barely out of his teens and lacks maturity

he unironically should ditch this team of shitters and move to united (in 2020, let ole clear out his own shitters first)

No he should be moving to Barça to replace Suarez. He'd be be statpadding like never before, enjoy the sun and get to fuck hot latinas every night.

bad defenders, own goal, when you know that you can't count on your backline you take less defensive risks, then rennes equalized on a corner, they kept fouling players to kill the game at that point they wanted to reach the enalty shootout and hoped to be lucky

*you take less offensive risks

i just looked it up, mbappe has 30 goals, hes making fools of the rest of the ligue in comparison

contrast with neymar, who has 13 - same as pogba, who everyone agrees is shit even though he plays in a real league

another customer not knowing anything about football

Neymar has been injured
Compare their goals per game instead

He really wants to go to Brazil, probably to visit his sister, if you know what I mean

spotted the P*G babby

why do all you burgerclaps shill this down syndrome chris pratt?

>Not his fault
l m a o

suarez and mbappé don't have the same profil you degenerate brainlet customer. go back to the board you were from before the world cup faggot

This is how I know you're retarded

Attached: stopit.jpg (600x450, 31K)

>cheats on his wife
>does whatever his boss says
>alpha

bullying verrati isnt okay

When you look at his sister you understand why. She cute

does mbappé score often in high possession situations?

if you can't handle fans shit talking you then you shouldn't be playing sports. It's 100% nermans fault you spastic zoomer

Lesbians are human too

Mbappe is better in both, but he has played a CF role most season when Neymar is playing kind of like Messi
>Mbappe
>27 matches / 30 goals
>Neymar
>14 matches / 13 goals