How do we fix Mbappé's mentality?

How do we fix Mbappé's mentality?

Attached: 1535923623320.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eerxyw--2bs
youtu.be/_AvmsMprYMs
yoursoccerdose.com/11853151-rennes-vs-psg-coupe-de-france/
wipolex.wipo.int/en/legislation/details/5195
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has to leave the mess that is PSGay

Holy shit, that's brutal. What the fuck is wrong with him? It could have been a lifetime injury

he already done what he had to. now kill him

you don't

Attached: mb.webm (1336x976, 1.21M)

Don't let him hang out with Neymar.

One of the worst "tackle" I seen, should be at least 10 match suspension, but since he's le big start I expect one.

Have him fuck Nermans sister

jesus that is fucking violent
if some 200lb centre back snaps his leg in a couple years, he won't be able to whine about players trying to injure him or needing protection

Reminds me of delle alli
Piece of shit ni-

Put a restraining order on Neymar

People don't want Ligue 1 so they don't see how much of a fraud he is. But look at the two "big games" - he gets red carded in this one and in the other one he gets BTFO by a manchester united U-23 team.

Attached: Mbappe again.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

ni? what do you mean?

not even pepe would do this

bleach his skin

what a fucking faggot, can't wait for Ramos or someone to end his career

Why would you do that, what a cunt

no, because all blacks are niggers, but not all niggers are black

ce guy

He'll probably get 3 or 4
This is just unacceptable, you can't dive then pull of shit like this

I need to fix my mentality

>Piece of shit ningen
don't hate your specie user

this is just perfect, he will get a 10 match suspension, he then will get mad and talk shit about the FFF and force his way out of the farmers league
4d chess right there

>How do we fix Mbappé's mentality?
you can't, he befriend neymar, he's fucked

Same here bro

Seems like a great guy

fair enough, mr. expert at niggerism

Electric chair

MRS OBAMA, GET DOWN!

based donatello

Attached: Donnyboy.png (1000x1000, 841K)

He's a bit of a scummy fuck, he was timewasting like mad against Belgium

Ramos, we need your services in le french farm

Dr. der Hurensohnologie

Did the rennes guy get injured?

He died

based mbappé avenging neymar

he wasn't even taken off, so he's probably fine

marseillais players stepped on right foot here

of course not, it always looks worse in slowmo

>Pacey Nignogs

Sub 50 IQ specimens

I know that guy's knee is fucked

Mbappe knew that he was doing, the guy milked his dodgy tackle enough for him to get sent off and miss the penalty shootout.

bad influence in L'Oréal

Attached: fZfFsmDDfU2RfNSB0V84keIFEjSq1cEf7ocVCZBI.webm (960x540, 387K)

I hope that as well. Premier league is very strict with this

>when you hear a siren

Was this a straight red or 2nd yellow?

str8

is it racist if you say black people look like turtles?

thats because they are all shaved cause their hair is shit

What do you think?

What the fuck did he do this for? It's not a mistake, he meant that.

Not sure which is why i asked mate
Thanks

He dindu nuffin

He's going to get a lengthy ban so he can have some time off with Neymar and tag-team his sister

whoa you're a racist piece of shit

Sign with Barcelona, then he can do whatever he wants and will not see red card.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eerxyw--2bs

the best timeline

What happened here exactly, did he get a card for diving?

Big fan of number 3 """accidentally""" giving him a knee in the head for acting a twat

Jeez that kid is a cunt. I know he's good but please tell me you think his career is going to go downhill maybe?

You're either reddit or nigger started being a ban-worthy word here, and if it is the latter, then fuck it, I wouldn't want to be in such a place either way.

N

garbage tackle from a garbage player. Le pacey ngubu got carried to a world cup and now people think he's world class because of some tap-ins against part-timers.

In before (You)s from Qatari psyops

you can't, it's tied to his ethnicity

Calm down, nigger

Why is Mbrapps head shaped like this?

Attached: 1556318941748.png (521x509, 28K)

So he can nig efficiently

>team mate gets the shit kicked out of him putting him out for 4 months for the second season in a row
>payback
Based mboopi, shame PSG didn't win

Mbappe is the French Walcott. Prime Theo would have put up 30 a season against Ligue 1 teams.

One injury and he'll lose his pace and become an Everton-tier player

Fixed this.

Attached: Mbrapp.png (608x509, 62K)

kek

do you mind if I save that picture?

Attached: 1488922445921.jpg (248x189, 21K)

buena vikingo

Go right ahead, my white friend.

this fucking ninja turtle is so overrated

Fucking mutt

What the heck happened to him?

Did the cancers in the locker room do this to him?

neymar has darkened brappes heart

Anybody got any more players worth drawing?

Attached: das it mane.jpg (600x1122, 76K)

kek

From what I can tell, most of the best players act like this. Off the top of my head I remember Totti kicking Balo and of course Zidane is infamous. Who gives a shit. Or are you mad because he's black?

kek
Kane or Pogdab maybe?

>How do we stop niggers from acting like niggers
Figure that one out and you’ll receive a Nobel prize for saving the earth from certain doom.

Get him they fuck away from PSG players

A lot of these wonder kids collapse at like 22. I extremely doubt he will be Messi/Ronaldo tier despite the media trying to push that narrative.

this is just sad for such a promising prospect

Attached: 1292638604477.jpg (419x394, 42K)

Blame Europeans for enslaving them and taking them out of Africa to begin with

Sergio Ramos
Pogba
Alex Sanchez
Neymar
Dembele

Nice

DON'T SAY IT
THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

I agree with this user, do Kane the mouthbreathing mong

We don't. We sit back and laugh at PSG failing to get past RO16 in CL every year lmao

youtu.be/_AvmsMprYMs

>diving against fucking Moldova after a secure lead
He's fucking disgusting

I used to do that to the filthy africans on weekend games. Fucking niggers would dive or try to hack you down. I once jumped over a freaking sliding tackle and made sure to land on his stomach with the cleats. Don't understand why pros don't do it more often

based Norway

The french gotze

Based Norway

Attached: ayylmao.gif (268x304, 1.17M)

Kane or Poobag, like said.

>French "people"

Attached: 1553056813591.jpg (720x960, 58K)

God I fucking hate this frog nigger

Rashford

Attached: 2019-02-24_spo_48242004_I1.jpg (620x502, 23K)

kek

Are you the knight who says ni?

you cant because hes a fuckin nigger

itt sensitive beta cunts who played football on consoles only.

why is it ok to do this on a football pitch and not get arrested

Are you a pacey nig?

assumption of risk, also he wasn't even hurt that badly. He's stayed on the pitch afterwards, it just looks bad.

when barton or keane were giving carreer injuries they were based, but mbappe is not since he's too black french and plays in france right ?

correct, also he's a diver even worse than Suarez and Salah.

but when suarez dived to eliminate psg in cl ko round he was based for this board.

wtf lol

Still is. Anything to get rid of that pest that is PSG

glad we can be agree on your lack of rationality spoltards.

Fair play only matters when proper clubs play each other. I don't even need to go spol on you. Fuck your joke of a club. Simple as that

Suarez and Salah exaggerate touches.
Mbappe literally flops on the ground a meter away from the nearest person. That's much worse.
Also he's black

dios mio

>muuuh your club is a joke but mine isn't
they are all jokes of clubs at this point, they are all owned by foreigners managed by foreigners played by mercenaries and supported by foreigners, it's just you not wanting competition.

All German teams are majority owned by fans, retard. Stop projecting.

Take his fortnite away.

>suarez and salah have right to dive because they are skilled enough to dive
for fuck sake you spoltards hate the french and blacks so much you're here defending suarez making obvious dives lmao

>not kicking him in the ass
Plebs

Attached: savic.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

>t-t-they are owned by supporters, they have right to have mercenaries playing for them and put down whatever competition.

>The French and blacks
Bit of a redundancy there, monsieur Cisse

All three are divers but Mbappe literally jumps on the floor to make it seem like he was touched. I never said they have the right to dive, I said Mbappe is worse.
Stop defending niggers

Yeah, they do. Are you saying they don't? You're just salty because your league is shit despite having more foreigners and mercenaries.

i know, anglos are such perfidious cunts.

Neymar or Mmbrapp would be writhing in agony on the ground after that kick

>muuuh you don't have right to have a great league, you must sell all your players to us and never invest in your clubs reeeeeee

>your diver is worse actor than my diver so he should stop diving but suarez is based lol

checked and kekd

This is true, but it's also sort of the answer to OPs question, because even if every big club is more or less evil, once you completely sever the link to how things were you suffer losses in terms of the mentality/attitude of everyone involved.

All the sickening self-righteous shit Barca are up to is also the secret of their shitting all over Real in La Liga and the oil clubs in the CL. You need at least the illusion of standing for something. Buyern are an okay example because you see them yo-yoing between having an identity and just being a storage zone for the most expensive Bundeliga players.

>competition
>crashing and burning against the worst united imaginable
>folding against barca in spectacular fashion
>bottling the cups of the farmers league like fucking morons
yeah, competition

>oh no they do what we did in the past we must ban them from investing in clubs and buying top players how dare they

>4-4-2
That's game lads. 4th is gone

Ban them, kill them, nuke the sandniggers idgaf

you'd better thx anglo clubs who bought shit players at insane prices for years or fifa jews to allow mercenaries playing for whatever club as long as they have money, psg owners are only following the mood.

Have fun cheering Nkunku, Ngubu and whatever fucking names they have in the coming years

do you still have german players in bayern ?

Are you fucking retarded?

less than you, go cherish your ribery, robben, lewandowsky coman etc, they represent the bavarian culture quite well.

because you get charged with assualt?

Mate, PSG are shit. Fail every year in the CL, and you can't even beat nobodies like Renne? Utterly embarassing. Bayern will always be bigger and more respected than PSG.

>muuuh your club is shit because jhagajhaghhagahjha but mines is based because uhaghajhahnqjhajvqjja

The best Bundesliga player probably is Kimmich rn

Coman is not at niggerish as Nkunku. Robben is dutch and white. The Pole is white. Seriously, Tuchel taught that nig to count to three yesterday

hi welcome to Yea Forums enjoy your stay

>our black is lesser black than your blacks and at least poles are white reeeeeee

Joachim Low would be top kek

this is how the mind of a PSG mongoloid works

Not lesser black. The name sounds less nigger

this is how a poor lyonnaize cope with irrelevancy

You are shit though. There is no retort.

Rennes.

Fucking. Rennes.

>name sounds less black reeeeeee

I never said he was based dumb frog, don't put words in my mouth

rennes did a good season and owner is richer than your whole 3rd world country.

you justified the fact he dives because he's a good actor you retard.

You are actually justifying losing to Rennes. THAT more than anything is why PSG are fucking laughable.

I'm white and British by the way, you're French and almost certainly a nigger. You lose.

this, his heart was pure at Monaco. since he went to QSG he’s been acting like a cunt

>i'm white and british
>post under spanniard flag
>y-y-you probably a nigger
lmao you cuck

El ParisiANOseñores.

Attached: 1548638219461.jpg (675x1200, 111K)

>Doesn't know VPN's exist

Jesus christ, the mind of a nigger mixed with the mind of a PSG fan. New level of mongoloid.

Did you actually just use another teams finances as an excuse for losing to fucking Rennes?

la lyonnaize dont tout le monde se branle

EPIC BECAUSE THEY ARE LE NIGG XDDDD, how will French «people» EVER recover?

>he needs to use a vpn on an anonymous sport board
lmao what a cuck you are, i trully believe you're british with such weakness.

Lads it's PSG

is that a dude

The majority uses a VPN to download stuff, you know

You're actually doing an excellent job francebro, expose these braindead sheep

majority are normies downloading from normies sites, you niggers don't know usenet or topsites lmao

You really are retarded. Case closed

>pirate old movie you cant get anywhere
>get 800$ fine
not a dystopia BTW

Most people have a VPN on all the time nigger. I know, that 5 quid could get you a two piece at KFC a month, but be strong.

This lad is the threads entertainment, wind him up and watch him go.

>RENNES.

parisians are not french please understand we have nothing to do with them

why would you need a vpn to download ?

How did you download?

most of the people you know are porobably pedos then

if you look at his red cards and diving he is a bigger wanker than young cristiano, but doesn't have the reputation yet

So nobody can see that I wasted 120 minutes of my life watching PSG. The shame would be unbearable.

No I meant in general. Piracy is legal here as long as you dont sell bootleg on the street

>you are retarded reeeeeee
lmao

brits are plaguing some regions of spain like locusts you know

streaming and downloading are two different things

They really are entitled assholes

aaaah so it's good when british invade countries but they seethe when nigegrs do the same lmao

And niggers are plaguing the entirety of France you know

in your minds spoltard

I doubt it's LEGAL, but not enforced whatsoever

That's what I've thought. Sharing is the problem, not downloading. Scandinavian VPN and you're fine

>there are people here justifing the fact to pay a vpn because they are pirates
lmao, poor boys

You must be getting bored defending your shit-tier club, take some time off, go watch something

yoursoccerdose.com/11853151-rennes-vs-psg-coupe-de-france/

there is no need to be upset

Attached: 1407104445187.jpg (516x349, 68K)

you should be even more bored shitting on a club and country you have 0 ties with

No its literally legal as long as you dont have monetary profits from it
I dont need it for now luckily, I buy most of my games and music anyway, but with movies theres shit genuinely unavailable anywhere so this anti-piracy movement is retarded. Torrent sites actually protect art

Not really, it's entertaining watching how upset you're getting and trying to hide it with Yea Forums level hurr durr responces

Nevermind, you'll still win your nothing league next year, and who knows, might even make the QF of a decent tournement.

and for me it's entertaining to expose spoltards with teenage tier arguments like yourself, i'm not even a psg fan and live hundreeds of miles away from it

Sounds like a very fulfilling life

wipolex.wipo.int/en/legislation/details/5195

It's literally not mate, it's just that your government and ISP's don't enforce it.

Why do frogs seethe so much lads? Is it insecurity?

it clearly is when your mother tongue is not english and you came in on purpose.

why aussies are such irrelevant cunts, is it because you live in a far away shithole nobody cares about ?

You've had no argument though. You actually argued that Renne beat you because they have a shit-ton of money. Against PSG. PSG. Did I really have to explain to you why thats retarded?

>You've had no argument though
and you had some
>muuuh niggers

Fairly sure pretty much anyone would rather live in Australia than your nigger-camp of a country.

kek, you seem mad
keep seething please

says the brit under a vpn lmao

Don't forget that PSG are shit. You've yet to show me anything otherwise.

>muuuh you're mad because you mocked me in response of my mockery, keep seething plizz

hmmm maybe you're right but even schools use pirated software here. only businesses get fucked over it

also our old president said piracy is important for youth development because a lot of kids pirated IDEs or photoshop or w/e and learnt skills on the side

you 2 guys should really chill

but they are shit, who said otherwise ?

>muuuuh this is the same why I post to every responce

Fuck me you're mad

because it's pretty fucking easy to expose your lack of rationality and your obvious hatred you britbong

They'd probably let the businesses get away with it too if they could but international copywrite law

Someone is mad

Contempt, not hatred. PSG aren't big enough to hate. Just utter contempt for their shit club and even shitter country

A lack of rationality is only bad for the losing side

someone needs attention, here is another (You)

You know you're mad when half your replies are about how you are in fact, not mad.

they are big enough you come in this threads tho, if they really were irrelevant nobody would make those threads.

How do we fix Mbappé's sexuality?

If a white person says it, yes.

no it's only good for retards with no arguments but stereotypes and memes, there is plenty of room to mock on psg without relying to teenagers tier bants

Are we already at the level of 'y u in dis thread doe if you don't like them'

Fuck me.

you're the one pretending they aren't big enough to hate and yet you're here without a fucking single tie with club or player or country, at least be down to what you said.

I think you're mad

I'm not talking solely about this argument. I'm not the nigger guy

here is another one, you seem to need a lot of (You), were your week so miserable ?

his teamates bought him a donatello mask it's okay

Attached: 320x240-F85.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Being a part of the CL they're a problem of European football and not just the French league/cup. It's evil Schadenfreude. A friend actually texted me PSG are bottling another trophy and tuned in

That is not Donatello

So you've never talked about any club outside of France then? Retard level response

oh yes, bad psg, they only did what other giants did for decades but since its a french club doing it it's not acceptable right ? we should just sell our goat formed players to all of you ?

You still seem mad tho

i do, but i don't pretend they are not even big enough to be hated for fuck sake lmao, if i really hate or look down to whatever club i don't spend my time caring about it like you do.

hilarious

i saw you aussie nigger, i know you exist now, and it's painful to know it.

Why are you still seething frog?

donatello, luigi who cares ?

why are you still looking for attention ?

They're not big enough to be hated though. If they'd bought their way to success they'd be hated. But they've bought their way to mediocracy, so they're a laughing stock of Europe.

Sometimes it's fun to throw rocks at retards.

Where do you always get that French thing? They're owned by the worst Arabs imaginable. I'm don't hate the French

>Sometimes it's fun to throw rocks at retards.
talks like a former bullied boy lmao

Michelangelo

Talks like a typically french cuck

mbappe is the best 20 year old i've seen since the real ronaldo. yes i'm that old. lets see how his career plays out.

clesea is owned by russian oligarch, city is owned by arabs as well, most of premiere league clubs are owned by whatever chinks or american retirement funds.. but it's always toward psg and french that the hatred is expressed..

says the brit under a vpn to post on an anonymous board lmao, you should teach us all how to be a perfect cuck since you're qualified enough for that role.

Always the victims. Starting to feel sorry for you at this point.

>real ronaldo
based

Attached: cheeky GOAT.jpg (767x431, 38K)

You cant fix nigger. Just contain them in their shit continent. A lesson France never learned.

always te most perfidious one, it's been a long time i feel ashamed about you bongs.

>How do we fix Mbappé's mentality?

Get him away from absolute lunatic monkeys such as Dani Alves and Neymar

Love how you keep trying to use a VPN as an insult, you're really doubling down on being a mong eh? Look around you, theres already one french in this thread who has literally posted three times 'why does nobody like us? :('

Cuck, my name is thee

>censoring yourself

yes it's a shame to post under a vpn, it's a proof of cuckery, but i can't blame you you're a bong after all, this is what you do.

a lot of black "french" "men" SEETHING in this thread

lmao

A Frenchman calling literally anyone else deceitful. My word.

There's premiership on now, probably time to forget french football exists for another year till PSG fuck up again. Literally the only time that league is even mentioned.

are you the same aussie are you also need a hug ?

the uae are not as bad as qatar. qatar has got to be the most hated country on earth. definitely in the sports world

>Being this into Yea Forums culture

Cuck, french and apparently a virgin then. Anything i'm missing?

nigger nigging, what else is new

>arab x is better than arab y
lmao

>teenage tier bants
am i missing anything britbong ?

we're talking about a very fine margin in the shit tier of human people. don't get me wrong

>Teenage insults
>Britbong

We know you're loving this. It's the only time you ever get to talk about the french league as if it has any kind of relevance. Tomorrow, the whole of Europe goes right back to forgetting it even exists. Enjoy it. Savour it.

man, you can't excuse city to have an arab country owner and shit on psg for the same thing

based Ilsundir

i know you love being an edgy kid on the internet weak britbong under a vpn

I did not excuse them. They're two different levels of shit

>Edgy
>Uses Yea Forums culture as an insult

Keep trying, you'll get there

shit is shit, no matter with what you flavor it

>i use Yea Forums as an edgy kid because i'm a conformist npc
lmao

S E E T H I N G

Holy shit. Is this a greatest hits of Yea Forums level virgin replies? Did you actually just say conformist npc.

you're victim of american propaganda, basically UAE is the whore of saudi arabia, usa and israel and they don't like qatar because they want to do their own thing

Your replies are so cringy, it sure reeks of butthurt anglo.

dropped in thread just now, why is/are the french user/s seething?

I think I can smell his flop sweat

yes, confromist npc, i mean, you're the one pretending you must be edgy on those boards to conform into what the supposed culture Yea Forums inspires you.

Because he's not from Paris

>this thread

GAY
A
Y

here is another (You), don't want to disappoint aussies.

>Confirmist NPC
>CRINGE
>butthurt
>Briitbong
>lmao vpn

You've made it painfully obvious just how long you spend on Yea Forums. So mad.

not same user retard

Can you draw Sterling with his retarded looking back?

For the purpose of this thread and the fact both your replies are indistinguishable, you are now the same person. Congratulations

congratulations, this is you being obnixious on purpose because of your hatred, edgy britbong seething cunt :)

Don't forget the faggot arms

Attached: raheem-sterling-man-city-lamine-kone-sunderland_3764135.jpg (768x432, 99K)

I put it to you, that you are in fact the one whom is seething.

>you're the on seething, i mean you dare answer in a thread about french player/league/country, me ? i'm le based non seething bong under a vpn.

Jesus, that was purposely obnoxious and you actually unironically replied explaining why you're definitely not seething.

Jesus, that was purposely obnoxious and you actually unironically posted in a thread for the purpose to act edgy.

>no u

Attached: 11.jpg (1000x665, 359K)

kino?

Attached: 1556452185167.jpg (728x1113, 305K)