Antonella

Attached: Antonella.webm (668x496, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0Vispglh5I
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78413391/
youtube.com/watch?v=6aPit1Cb3nM
youtube.com/watch?v=jv9sDn_2XkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kid tried to get in the cup
yep, he's autistic

They are not his sons

>Messi’s eldest trying to climb into the cup
Pure unadulterated autism.

>3 sons, 0 daughters

how can anyone claim he's not alpha as fuck?

>that blonde

FFFFUUUUUUUUAAAAAARRKKK

They look like a happy family desu

>The kid trying to get in the cup.
The future is brigth, he has his autism.

>the cameraman who fixes the blaugrana flairs
No, THAT is autism

Suarez's wife

surprised messi didnt try it himself

based little messi causing trouble

Attached: apu tu.png (720x644, 67K)

He thought about it logically

Its Suarez' wife right?

suarez wife, you know they take turns fucking her

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh why can't I have a nice family like this

t. 29 yo khhv

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 23K)

Antonella is THE perfect woman. God damn.

>one in the middle constantly with his mouth open, probably breathing

holy fuck how old is he? looks 18

do you think she cries at night thinking about having to breastfeed all 4 of them in the morning

Based Muttonella

probably because of posts like these

passing down the autism

cute desu

>all 4
kek

>that moment suarez's wife enters the frame
oh yeah

holy shit this wtf

Suarez and his kids were at that spot right before for pictures and Suarez put his youngest son in there so Messi's son probably got the idea from there

>empty camp nou

mes que un club!

us bugmen are cursed creatures

Attached: Katana_edge.jpg (454x589, 74K)

>mfw never gonna pump that ass

>you will never be Messi

Attached: caca.png (542x548, 574K)

not even customers want to stay to see Messi's sons being autistic

to be fair they were celebrating for like a half hour.

I wonder if Shakira was there

underrated

*hits pipe*
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

lmao

>greatest soccer player ever
>very handsome
>beloved around the world
>half a billion dollars
>drop dead gorgeous wife
>3 sons

if this isn't a perfect life idk what is

Attached: Antonella 2.webm (668x496, 1.2M)

haha but he isn’t tall like me haha

this is now a Thiago Messi thread

Attached: img__324-1958.jpg (656x783, 83K)

Harry Kane?

imagine the hell

Ronaldo? Is that you?

>another retard eating the armband

honestly this shit cannot be real now

future messi+antonella. daww

>eating the armband

Absolute spacker this lad

Ciro is really having a go at that captain band

fucking lmao that image

KEK his bloodline ends right there

>climbing into the cup
>eating the armband

Yup. They're his sons

ahhh yes, but messi does not look like this

ronaldo jr the mercilessly drilled serial killer in the making vs all of the autistic rainman messi spawn

Do you guys have kids? He's like 3 years old

ronaldo jr is better than his father tho
messi's sons are fucked if they try and become footballers

How does she look so hot after having 3 kids?

Attached: suspiciousfrog.jpg (640x560, 62K)

>ITT people with no kids

That son is around the age when the teeth are itchy as fuck and they just want to bite everything. Like dogs, they need to chew on things incessantly.

the saga never ends. in 15 years we will have a team of cybernetic tube-bred Ronaldo clones vs. team of natural born messi rainmen.

reminds me of my dumbass little cousins, they probably run around in circles for no reason and make themselves sick

these are my cousins, could someone make a webm when they appear?

Attached: cc.jpg (1908x1080, 130K)

Don't forget she's spreading her legs so he doesn't look like a manlet.

Attached: D10DEFB1-3B54-4FD1-A0F9-9BBCB91C7179.png (900x900, 101K)

hot

someone should make an anime where autistic Messi spawns defeat Robonaldo jr. through the power of love or some similar crap

Pure kino

one time I came in my ex's mouth and two minutes later she was hugging and kissing her father. having a daughter must suck

Husband makes a million dollars a week. That’s how

we're meming, relax, lmao

How am I supposed to find them in 2 hours of broadcast?

Generic bitter comment that masks my own insecurities by belittling a happy family.

Castigating comment suggesting your lack of romantic success.

there's the minute and the second in the pic

1:51:22

wtf she's so cute

this. wtf I want a daughter now

we're admiring two fine milfs, faggot

damn already married?

he's indian, they made an agreement over some chickens and a fan to marry them over

Attached: 1551287613785.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Antonella.......home

Suarez's wife, Jesus Christ what an ass on her

1:51:22 thanks in advance bro

>Eldest trying to climb into the cup
>Youngest trying to eat the armband

Yup they're messi's kids alright

Attached: 1527538829104.jpg (600x452, 76K)

Don’t worry lads, it is the third son that will carry on the footballing tradition. This little guy already looks like ~2010 Messi.

Attached: D713DA15-F99C-421C-9AF5-B53247807B30.jpg (1125x750, 851K)

at least it was, before i fucked everythang up

Attached: 1499066221_615676_1499067763_sumario_normal.jpg (649x365, 29K)

Would jihad that butthole. Inshallah

how many different dicks have entered her holes?

>already secured a cute gf
How can we even compete?

Attached: mougun.jpg (413x550, 64K)

why do people give canada shit about our flag, u got a fucking christmas tree on yours lmao

he has that thousand yard stare, he'll be the successor

They have the same retarded face

lol

This is why my dad aborted my sisters

based hezbofag

your "cousins"

Attached: Output.webm (1180x654, 666K)

There is greatness in those eyes.
>Leave the 2038 World Cup to me

Seriously, what a shitty excuse

Imagine getting to watch and smell her take a shit every morning

thank you very much pal
they really are my cousins btw

Hopefully his Spanish born sons will have the sense to play for Spain instead

>Open mouth kissing your own father

Brazil, ladies and gentlemen

they'll play for catalonia

>3 kids and still hot as fuck.

I want a grill like that bros

the chad look, can't blame antonella for falling in love

Attached: D35iVbNXkAA_1dD.jpg (136x372, 17K)

post a pic of them then

"your cousins"

yeah no I already feel guilty

What happened to that guy? Is he still around?

>he doesn't kill his gf's exes

not gonna make it

parts of his flesh are still around some tree

Uh huh

>kid want to sit in the cup
>other kid can't stop filling his mouth with stuff

holy shit

start lifting

lmao I'll never understand you weird fucks. 29 years old and haven't HUGGED a girl? may as well just kys

Have you people literally never seen little kids irl? They do stupid shit because the human brain is pretty stupid at that age, no need for autism

enjoy getting #metoo'd creep

cope

>hugless virgin

lmao just do this bro it's easy

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

extreme defeatism and fear of rejection like you cant imagine

they arent stupid they are just learning

Barca hit the jackpot with this family.

> like you cant imagine
obviously I can't imagine it. I've seen the ugliest, fattest, weirdest fucks walking around with girlfriends. i just can't fathom being 29 years old and not kissing a girl. not hugging a girl. girls hug you as a greeting in high school. just for existing you get 20 hugs a day in school

Imagine the 2039-40 season, a Barcelona squad with 3 (three) Messi's

>chicano intellectuals

Based

Twain will have a lot of work.

some guys were not popular in high school and that defeatism drag them forever, maybe they entered a career and a job without females but still have standards
thos ugly guys you see ask for different numbers and if a girl say no they ask another one
for this type of virgin a single no can make them an hero cause they literally have never asked a girl for a date, a number or a dance

His sons are going to be massive failures. You can tell he doesn't push them to succeed in anything like penaldo does

If I were Messi's son I wouldn't want to be a professional football player
>everywhere you go, everything you do and say, every time you don't do what the entire world expects of you because of your surname, people will shit on and ask why are you not as great as your father was

this, I would just put the money in the bank and chill

>penaldo
>massive narcissistic egomaniac wants his offspring to be great only so they can remind him of his own achievements when he's old
>messi
>good lad just wants his kids to have a good life doing whatever they want to do

>muh standards
this is one of the most pathetic virgin excuses with the newly rising "don't want to get #metoo'd"

He should go off and be great in some other field. He has the resources to become anything he wants unless lacking the intellect.

that's what I said

>some guys were not popular in high school
I know, but I observed all the cliques. even the losers had girls in their groups. even the weirdest ,ugliest goth cliques had girls and boys.

I think that'sthe problem. these wizards are holding out for the "right" girl or something, but when you're a 30 year old virgin, I mean, you're deserving of a 30 year old virgin. recalibrate those expectations. there are just as many neurotic fucked up girls out there as men. I've met some. weird fucks. those are the girls these men deserve, but I guess they don't realize or want to admit it

You don't know americans don't you?

brehs, I'm 22 and after a bad experience with the first and only girl I've ever kissed I haven't even been close to going on a date or anything...

there's this girl I can't stop thinking about... but I'm too afraid of doing anything in case I get rejected... I don't know what to do brehs...

do it before you are in the same situation but 8 years older

>I don't know what to do brehs...
you already know what we're going to say. so just fucking do it

Work on yourself

Keep your house / apartment clean
Run / lift
Go to psychologist for mental gains

If you can’t respect and love yourself how you expect a woman to?

>tfw realizing a girl was into you and sending obvious signals long after the ship has sailed

>Twain commits suicide

>wanting neurotic fucked up girls
I'll rather stay a virgin, thanks

don't bother, she'll leave you for a chad

who said wizards are weird, neurotic or fucked up?you may want to check some statistics cause the incels way more numerous than what you think, maybe a friend of yours is one

>tfw you friendzoned the only girl who ever truly loved you
Sorry Karolyn. You were just too fat.

>who said wizards are weird, neurotic or fucked up?
lmao really dude? how about my 13 years of experience posting on this website. I've read every greentext there is . no one makes it to 30 and doesn't kiss a girl without being beyond fucking weird

>the kids start to fuck the trophy up
Oh hell no.

I never got any atention in school or highshcool so I was fucked up, then in uni there were so many I couldnt decide and end up ghosting everybody

weird in what way? they dont have netflix?

Attached: 1549010363124.gif (160x160, 811K)

post more antonellas

If you don't want to fuck everything that walks and if you don't watch got and avengers endgame you're just too weird bro.

Is it a suicidal strategy to tell a girl you like her? I guess the answer will be "only if you are not a chad". I feel like if I confessed I would have to apologize for putting in an uncomfortable position. And if she says no, the relationship will become awkward af.

>weird in what way?
really man? autistic, neurotic, NEET, whatever. I've read it all. you don't even have to be on /r9k/, you just need to post a picture of a hot girl (like in this thread) and the incels come crawling out to cry about themselves. how can you think a grown man in his late 20s/30s NOT kissing a girl ever, or not hugging a girl(!) is anything BUT weird? I mean come on

Nice cope you fucking loser. stop making excuses for yourself

yeah, sure, cousins

Attached: fucking spain man.jpg (1012x207, 59K)

Tell her.
>user I like you too
Awesome, have fun
>user I like you too but not like that
Oh well move on

You got nothing to lose so just do it

why the fuck do you need girls when you have messi?

so what? they are future serial killers? they talk alone in the streets? can you see if a man is an incel just by looking at them? what exactly is your point? you think incels wouldnt change their life if they could?

I don't need excuses to not want herpes and relationships with whores.

that was unironically me, I dont remember the girl though, was it the ronaldo fan making tsuu celebration?

the girl I like left everyone in my uni class astonished. Normies were talking about the new avengers movie all excited when she said "what's that?". They told her "the new Marvel movie". "Marvel? what's that?". So I guess she is a quirky girl, will make sure no to bring up these basedboy things with her

women like confidence so she feels better if it comes from you than her. If she turns you down then you should move on swiftly.

messi doesn't have big titties

>having any relationship with a girl that isnt sexual

stay beta

holy post. I guess I go point by point for each question?
>so what?
they're the ones who complain about it. oh no a picture of a hot girl, better show everyone in this thread my miserable blogpost about my romantic failures. obviously it matters
> they are future serial killers?
>they talk alone in the streets?
>an you see if a man is an incel just by looking at them?
man where the fuck is this coming from? you're awfully defensive
>what exactly is your point?
My point is that these people wallow in their misery, and find groups of equally miserable to create an echo chamber, and they spread their shit all over the website, even to reputable chad boards like Yea Forums

Listen fucko, take chad advice or shut the hell up. wahh I'm a 30 year old virgin, wah the one that got away. lower your standards or improve yourself. I have seen the most ugly, fat, putrid fucking people walking around holding hands. Why? They're holding the hand of equally putrid people. buy a mirror, understand who you can get, and try it out.

>europeans

but I feel that in order to have better chances, I should try to do things with her before going for it, so she might actually also like me... the problem is how to do that without exposing myself

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78413391/
gotem

>Would jihad that butthole. Inshallah

absolutely based.

Anyone know where I can watch the full post match celebrations and stuff? ITV cut it off

Attached: f16.png (354x357, 4K)

Treat her like you treat a guy friend, call out her shit, have fun and never be shy about talking to another girl in front of her. Make comments about you liking some body part of hers making sure she knows you see her as a sexual object but don't make her think she's special and that other women don't have a shot
Removed my trip so you autists don't whine for this post

why do football players' wives always look low class?

Have sex.

Thanks, you're a good lad have a nice Sunday bro

you can cover them in millions of dollars, but you can't get the pleb out of them.
look at the boy's indigent face.
the hunger of previous generations is still deeply incrusted in those genes.

why do you want more ugly people?

>even to reputable chad boards like Yea Forums
Yeah, this is either bait or autism

why are women like puzzles? should we just go back to primate mating dances?

Attached: 1526601370599.jpg (333x382, 26K)

no, just kiss her

>primate mating dances
bruh I think back then it was just about being stronger than her

They're not hard to figure out, it's just the trouble we have to go through dealing with them. They're emotionally driven and that will never change, don't ever get to a place where she thinks you're completely devoted to her, even if you are. You'll be fine

think that if we exist that means that all our ancestors got laid so we got it inside
my dad was just friends with my mother and then one day he snaped, he just pushed heragainst a wall and kissed her, she loved it and they have been together ever since

> just be a good lad son
> doesn't matter if you win at life son
> it's not like you won't end up craving pussy son
> that was just something I personally went through
> just be yourself kid

Fuck off, the only reason you wouldn't want your kid to be a massive success later in life is if you're afraid hell score more pussy than you.

but I mean you say the wrong thing and their vaginnas instanly dry like its a constant battle, dont appear to close or too away, dont laught at her too much but a little, its ridiculous
there was a girl who would call me, and we have gone to eat alone and she was always touching me and one day I sent a whatsapp saying you know I like you right? and boom, she never was the same, so I got angry and end the "relation"

>only bedding one woman your whole life
topcuck messhits. based ronaldo punted his supermodel gf out the door because she didn't go to a birthday party. alpha as fuck. trust me once messi retires their marriage won't last 2 years. His rampant autism is only bearable because he is away so often playing football. Once antonella has to endure him constantly forward rolling about the house, filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him.

Attached: 1506079940126.webm (1920x1080, 171K)

my problem right now is not exactly "having sex" or "having a girlfriend". The problem is that I want a girl in particular, and I feel hopeless that I can't have her

>ywn live inside CR7 Balls
>ywn swim to the egg of a extremly fertile breeder who was carefully picked for maximum breedability
>ywn CR7 is your based loving father
>ywn be named after him because even when you are a baby it was evident you were a -10er
>Literally loose your virginity at age 12 to a 10/10 model
>ywn grow up to be the most dominant tap in merchant in the history of the game
>ywn tap in 60+ goals every season
>ywn have a 8.5 inch penis
>ywn fuck models and hot women on an industrial scale
>ywn use sex as your daily cardio
>ywn the whole team has to work hard while you just taps it in and gets all the credit
Imagine being messi's autistic son.. must suck.

Attached: ChadJrvsvirginthiago.png (808x455, 615K)

he still had three kids with her, ronaldo had zero with the supermodel so he didnt got a supermodel kid in return, genetically he never fucked her

at least you know your goal, I liked more one diferent each day, end up without a single one

the absolute state of spanish inceldom

>ywn swim to the egg
technically you didnt, you are as much as a sperm as you were an egg
I seem to encounter this more and more, do people think that if they are females they descend from all their ancestors eggs and not the sperms? we descend from both

have you seen our birth rates? If Moroccans, Sub-Saharan Africans and Latin Americans weren't coming here in droves, the country would be empty by now

nice

yes yes goy! refugees welcome!

how did it happen? when I think countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal, I think love is in the air, latin music, sexy dancing, yada yada. tell me how you guys became Japan

Ronaldo's son is literally Tidus

Attached: 1547464196364.png (638x418, 66K)

>ywn dump loads in Antonella

Attached: 308EE81F-E4B7-42E5-952C-44254ECC70FF.jpg (854x1023, 142K)

It's impossible to be an incel in Spain, don't listen to this freak.

>love is in the air, latin music, sexy dancing
imagine caring about all that shit

>they both dress similar

Messi and Suarez swing.

lmao at this bosnian future school shooter

like any other country: choking economicly the population + brainwashing new generations into "having a traditional family is bad, evil and oppresive!"

the jewish dream carry on

Sperms are boys/girls.

have sex

and it would be better
women our age had better school marks, better jobs and higher salaries so they dont need the huge majority of men, they can choose and choose and if they fail they can always have an in vitro kid from chad semen

lmao at this canadian cuck soiboi

maybe he already did

He's saying
>will
As in he knows his son will struggle to get to the top just like his father. Based.

>the jewish dream carry on
what is with incels and their fixation on jews? take some responsibility for yourself

since fucking when?

statistics say otherwise

>In 10 years we will see the sons of ronaldo and messi play football
>It will be a massive chad vs autism 2.0
>the thing is now we just got probably 6 of them
holy kek

kek based ronaldo

ffs, even Yea Forums is infested with this incel plague.
how do we stop this epidemic?

I think it's basically due to lack of opportunities in the current economic situation, most young people can't find employment and move out, much less have children. Women have career's now, people aren't leaving their parents' home before their 30s and when they do the can't afford having children

Besides, it might be just because social media is a leftist concentration area, but I see plenty of women on Twitter and the like saying they hate children and that they don't plan on having them, they want to live like teenagers until their 40s

Since they are produced in the balls. Yours are probably mostly girl sperm though.

>>It will be a massive chad
Junior won't be a chad. he is the son of a millionaire celebrity, he will be coddled and protected, he won't conjure the strength required to rise from poverty like his dad did, the strength of a chad.

It's a constant battle, you basically told her that she has you if she wants and that desire left because there was nothing else. Next time you keep going out, make a sexual move and fuck her. If she ever puts a stop to that and wants to be friends then you cut her off completely and when she's crying about it you tell her you want her and since that's not happening you can't see her as a friend. Seriously they're easy, my problem is I know how to do all these things so the ones I do get I could never see as a wife because of it so I'm still looking

have sex

just stop posting images of females. it sets them off something fierce

>implying aristocrats or rich people can't be chads

he can aspire to be a quasi-chad, but true chaddom, the chaddom required to win 5 ballon d'ors, can only be earned with sweat and toil. junior will never know this

but thats not true, its just the chromosome, it doesnt mean that a female came a female sperm, just a sperm that had a cromosme that would produce a female inside an egg

this should be solved by getting rid of the pathology, not by castrating displays of healthy masculinity.

so you just pump and dump and let the rest of males have to deal with your reject girls? not cool

does that mean we have down syndrome sperm in our balls?

and how do you do that? to cure inceldom is worthy of 10 nobel peace prizes.

the fact that this is your takeaway means you are basically hopeless. i would invest in a fleshlight

I dont know what Im saying is that people now act like they only descended from their gender side and thats not true, we all came from both and if our parents had fucked a minute later we wouldnt exist

I guess we must look at the origins of the problem if we are to have any chance of winning that nobel prize, leafbro

>Do you guys have kids?
Where the fuck do you think you are?

the more partners the more difficult to settle and be loyal

>being this mad about people having standards and not buying his degenerate spiel

ooof

signs indicate your father did

yes we are all proud parensts here, with high salaries and giant homes

you need to try a lot of partners to find the right one. there is an impossible amount of girls out there. I've been with 20 and didn't love a single one. so I will keep trying until I find the one I love, and hopefully she loves me back. otherwise I will keep looking.
do you think porn is a problem? I think porn might have fucked up the brains of some of these lads

the solution will be something like the dating app in that Black Mirror episode, an algorithm that analyzes people and pairs them together with an extremely high probability that they will be a perfect match.

>you need to try a lot of partners to find the right one. there is an impossible amount of girls out there. I've been with 20 and didn't love a single one. so I will keep trying until I find the one I love, and hopefully she loves me back. otherwise I will keep looking.
but statistics show that with a higher number of partners there's less of a chance to find a partner for life...

aparently cuting your dick, geting stds and anal prolapses is less weird that not having sex, consecuences of medical advances I guess

see
Not sure how you even got that from what I said. If you think you're going to meet some girl who is going to fall in love with who you are just by you existing then you're clueless and naive about how they work
Hot girl, ugly girl, fat girl, skinny girl, they're all the same at the core but keep on with your disney fantasies

>but statistics show that with a higher number of partners there's less of a chance to find a partner for life...
man here you go with statistic again. so the solution was for me to marry my 6th girlfriend even tho I didn't love her, and be stuck in a marriage I hate for 50 years like the boomers did?

>you need to try a lot of partners to find the right one.
thats just propaganda, my grandpas didnt and died together, so did my parents and uncles
>there is an impossible amount of girls out there.
yes no one said otherwise
> I've been with 20 and didn't love a single one.
you are the weird one then

>hiding various objects in secret locations because keeping possession is "la masia" way
Fucking lol

porn is a problem first of all for ones doing it, but you think its more damaging to the people that watch it? good morals

they are the same then choose one

bruh I'm a virgin and not the guy you were talking to, I don't even care. But I think the argument is that you shouldn't have fucked so many girls you didn't love and instead focused on finding one you loved...

>Suarez's kid

Attached: IMG_20190427_193521.jpg (1296x693, 114K)

I wonder who's wife that is in the back? Someone has the pierce disease. I'd guess busquets...or maybe that German keeper

>But I think the argument is that you shouldn't have fucked so many girls you didn't love and instead focused on finding one you loved...
don't you understand, idiot? you have to fuck a lot of girls to find out which one you love. sexual chemistry is CRITICAL to relationships. I don't expect a virgin to get this

Oh yeah make it more like you are applying for a job, totally healthy.
Fit the blockchain in there somewhere and you can rake in the vc money.

before you fucked them you already knew you were going to dump them after
I mean 20 girls and not one was enough? What happened? they didnt cook? they didnt suck?

>ywn swim to the egg

He didn't swim to the egg. The sperm was implanted directly inside. A literal tap in of procreation.

Attached: insem-640x604.jpg (604x640, 191K)

just go with the flow man, you only live once, rob a store, have a threesome, snort some speed, if you don't do it everybody else will!

>don't you understand, idiot?
what a nice dude. I mean, you are right, I don't know anything about it... but there's plenty of people that don't agree with you, and you don't seem to have had much luck so far... do you think it's possible you'll never find love?

LMAO

maybe your sexual tastes are too degenerate for the common girl or your dick is too small? is it the tempo?

>I'd guess busquets...or maybe that German keeper
nope, it's dembelel's

based

stop being a pussy and tell her how you feel you fucking faggot

kek

'party' still going on
youtube.com/watch?v=6aPit1Cb3nM

I was going to add something to my post but decided against it in case I got an answer like this. So, here it is:

To put the cherry on top, I would make it legally mandatory. Imagine how that would be? In reality, shitty people would be paired together, so some wife-beater would be with an insufferable bitch, etc. Bet that would make for some interesting stuff.

>before you fucked them you already knew you were going to dump them after
No i didn't. stop putting words in my mouth. I went out with them because why not, it's fun, and I will learn more about this person and about myself. after a few months I understood this wasn't for me long term, so I ended it.

>I mean 20 girls and not one was enough? What happened? they didnt cook? they didnt suck?
they were all good girls, but you love who you love. love is a chemical reaction in the brain. you either feel it or you don't. I haven't been with a girl who I felt it for yet . the novelty always wears off.

I mean the people disagreeing with me don't have the requisite life experience to disagree with me in the first place so I don't really value their opinions.
> do you think it's possible you'll never find love?
Yeah it's definitely possible. I live in Ottawa, what if the one for me was born on the other side of the world? I've been in love before, but she never went for me. I think I'll know when I feel it again. I'm only 26, so it's not like I'm running out of time.

based fellow ottawa brother

its only critical now because no fault divorce, the pill, condoms, free abortions, std cures and state support
its a consecuence of technological advances, before the 20th century it wasnt like that anywhere, its still not like that in huge parts of the world now, arranged marriages are the norm and people manage, they met one partner in their life, they had kids with it and then die together
turning finding a partener into a competitive race has not been the norm in human history, if it had been like that since the begining most of us wouldnt exist, maybe none of us

Ayy how's it going my dude

Well yeah throwing ethics out the window will net you some interesting results, if nothing else.

>they were all good girls, but you love who you love.
something that might be interesting: do you think any of the girls loved you? did any of them tell you?

>I mean the people disagreeing with me don't have the requisite life experience to disagree with me in the first place so I don't really value their opinions.

While you might be right when it comes to these "incels", I don't think that applies to older conservative people who are against sleeping around

I mean, how it was presented in the TV series, it wasn't so bad. You are given someone who you know you have a pretty big chance to like and by liked by, if it's not mandatory it's just a matter of getting to know each other and seeing if it would work

for every male that reproduced in history 5 or more women did and there was a even chokepoint 10000 years ago in wich for every male who reproduce 14 women did so inceldom is not a recent phenomen, most males have been left out in human history so cut us some slack

>something that might be interesting: do you think any of the girls loved you? did any of them tell you?
Yeah some of them did, and some of them did tell me. and that was always an awkward moment. all you can say is: "I really appreciate that, but I'm just not ready to say it back." it's always awkward but it is what it is. you can't say I love you if you don't mean it. that's not fair to the other person. Honestly nothing feels worse than hearing "I love you" from someone you don't love (PAY ATTENTION: DO NOT CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO GIRLS.) I once did this. went horribly. when I was finally on the receiving end of the situation, I understood just how bad my folly was back then.

>While you might be right when it comes to these "incels", I don't think that applies to older conservative people who are against sleeping around
I mean I don't think of it as sleeping around. I don't really go to bars and pick up a girl and pump and dump. I might have done that twice in my life. When I go with a girl it's a romance, with all the bells and whistles. I love romance

the lack of antonella in this thread is sad

>if the one for me was born on the other side of the world
so you are the one in the fairytale after all, you think theres really one specific girl for you? it probably was one of those you dumped
>love is a chemical reaction in the brain you either feel it or you don't I haven't been with a girl who I felt it for yet
how do you know then? maybe they are pulling you leg

frens, have sex

i have literally agreed with 100% of your posts and am enjoying a comfy night watching you rekt autists and incels

antonella posts: 3
incel posts: 200

hmmmmm,,,,,,,

Attached: 1402194549517.jpg (960x638, 144K)

I will try, fren

there was a female in africa 200000 years ago wich is our common relative, all of us can trace back our mithocondria back to her, now imagine if she aborted or didnt have any kid cause ngubu wasnt the right guy, that would've been funny

where did she come from?

>i have literally agreed with 100% of your posts and am enjoying a comfy night watching you rekt autists and incels
just fighting the good fight. this one spanish guy is giving me a fair shake, and I'm happy to talk to him, but the rest are cherrypicking everything I say and putting words in my mouth, I don't have time for them . I just find it amusing how many spanish flags are in here. always thought of spanish as famous lovers. guess not, LOL

thank god rape was the main method of reproduction back then

No thanks, I'm not a whore.

FUCKING KEK

some are wich leaves nothing for the rest, the ones selling dope for example, those fuck a lot of girls in high school

indeed, rape is the essence of life, its only illegal in one species after all

>always thought of spanish as famous lovers. guess not, LOL
there are very few Spanish posters on this site, compared to other European countries. The "Spanish" guy who comes here won't be your average dude, Yea Forums is pretty obscure for Spanish standards. Most likely, all of us here are at least "a little bit" weird.

obviously she also had two parents but we cant trace back our mithocondria to them

This so much bros.
>she's now dating some anthropologist faggot who turned her into a hippie

Attached: 1554680887539.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

why not?

all the sjw girls are just the ones you people dumped, no wonder they resent us all

always look at them straight to the eyes when interacting: timid people are not cute but creeps
use humour and joke to balance tension, even when having sex
and make your attention and availability uncertain: once you have her attention ignore her half the time, don't answer her wassups, etc make her think you have other interests
simple as

I dont know I just read it somewhere, look it up yourself, internet is free knowledge

this
the problem is in the past there was a way out for those who couldn't reproduce -- a lost military cause to go die for, colonial expeditions, high risk high reward economic chance. now everything is streamlined and every life path is strictly gated off from the others. make a wrong pick fairly early on and you're fucked forever

>always look at them straight to the eyes when interacting: timid people are not cute but creeps
>use humour and joke to balance tension, even when having sex
>and make your attention and availability uncertain: once you have her attention ignore her half the time, don't answer her wassups, etc make her think you have other interests
>simple as
breh I already fucked up most of that

It doesn't make sense since we should be able to trace all female mitochondrial dna until the end of time. If we can only trace it to a human and then it suddenly stops that leads me to believe her mother was an Alien.

not only women have the key of reproduction they also now have the key for the jobs because they control people resources

good point

we inherit the mithocondria from the mother side so if the rest of people only had male kids we lost those branches of mithocondria
or something like that

>use humour and joke to balance tension, even when having sex
I love doing this. a classic move is taking her panties off, and using the elastic to sling-shot them across the room. guaranteed laughs

time to move on to another chick
use badoo or some other shit to practice your skills

some of use dont want 3000 viviendas girls though

but I don't want another chick
I want her

youtube.com/watch?v=jv9sDn_2XkI

>a classic move is taking her panties off, and using the elastic to sling-shot them across the room
having "a classic move" that you pull with girls... call me an angry incel but that puts me off. It's like you manufacture your interactions with girls, your relationships are artificial

no point my dudes, all of them are whores

>It's like you manufacture your interactions with girls, your relationships are artificial
lol what the fuck kind of mental gymnastics is this. that's like saying "wtf, you do handshakes?? you're a robot!! planning ahead!!"

I have a rare condition were every single sperm i produce (in my balls) are Male.
I literally can't make girls.