How is he rated in bongland by fans and media? He seems on track to becoming the best mexican 9 since hugo sanchez...

How is he rated in bongland by fans and media? He seems on track to becoming the best mexican 9 since hugo sanchez. 17 goals in one season with a team like wolves is no easy task.

Attached: raul_jimenez_of_wolverhampton_wanderers_celebrates_after_scoring_1018420.jpg (640x427, 62K)

good

why would you, an american, care?

LMAO, only 17 goals. Even Chicharito scored 20 in his first season.
He's found his level at wolves.

anyone could score in the EPLEL

most bongs haven't heard of him

those that have rate him

>american

>a team like wolves
Wolves are an excellent team pham. I'm more impressed with Glenn Murray's scoring record

13 league goals in one of the best teams in the league having played about 500 minutes more than most of the guys ahead him actually isn't that special.

if I had an american flag I'd at least pretend to be American you CHIcano

Wolves are quite a defensive team, but I agree he's missed a few sitters as well. He's still a a great all-round no.9 though and if Wolves keep improving he might get well over 20+ next season.

Yeah he's alright. Needs another 3-4 seasons just like this one or better for me though, seen so many strikers turn up in England, bang one or two good seasons out and then drop to

They have the eight most expected goals in the league.

>He seems on track to becoming the best mexican 9 since hugo sanchez

AFJLKASJDFLKAJSDFJAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKJSDHFKJHASKDJFHHAAHHAHA!!!!! JUST KYS YOURSELF MY MAN

Im studying here from EU. I might end of living here too because the pay is just by far better.

I'd just pretend to be a mexican for easy (you)s

Name a better Mexican no.9 SINCE Hugo Sanchez

13 league goals in 36 games is decent but nothing special, he's missed a few easy chances this season as well.

Both he and Jota barely scored for the first 3 months when Jimenez was still new to the team and they played three up front. Since then though they've been very good, extrapolate that form over the whole season and they get 50 goals between them.

>expecting Yea Forums to know about players from non-top 6 teams
lol

Literally Michu 2.0

t. Jorge Chavez

Plus 7 assists in the league and 4 more goals in the FA cup.

>expected goals