Where would they finish in the ~prem~

where would they finish in the ~prem~

Attached: spen.png (145x108, 5K)

in england

those exact same spots

relegation fodder

Try 10th and lower

There arent as many Catalonian welders playing in the Premier League, could be a difficult transition

Attached: 728AA27F-D143-4F0D-8216-1F029EF35E43.jpg (800x800, 167K)

There's an immense quality drop after 5th place in the """"best""""" league in the world. Don't kid yourself.

3rd, 4th and 5th

Valencia wouldn't be 10th

5th
8th
14th

I'm watching Brighton vs Newcastle right now and they dont look better than Levante or Villareal

Ask youselves, are they better than Wolves, Everton or Watford?

The answer is fuck no.

The technical ability in the spanish league is ridiculous

Watford would lose against the first two

How are Valencia and Bilbao 6th and 7th already? I swore both were near relegation earlier this year

>Sevilla
We all remember when they BTFO Man U last season
>Valencia
Do not underestimate Marcelino, in a good form they are Tottenham tier
>Atlethic
They would definetly land in mid table, that ethnic bullshit would be a problem in the Prem, they are being lucky this season.

1st second and 13th

bilbao wouldnt be allowed to play in the uk

The league was really close pointwise and both play way better since january

Sevilla have won the Europa league multiple times recently. Watford and Wolves are trying to qualify for Europa for the first time in their modern history.

All those teams are stronger than all EPL teams below the first 3

1st 5th 7th

Top half/middle, but I don't think they'd be as high as 6th.

didn't sevilla lose to traktor fc in the EL?

sevilla finishes above manure without a doubt
valencia is leicester tier
bilbao probably relegation

7th 8th and 10th

>Ask youselves, are they better than Wolves, Everton or Watford?
Sevilla and Valencia would absolutely stomp these 3

3rd, 4th, 5th
the epl is mostly stone age football compared to la liga. watch when barca shreds liverpool next week

The last time they won it was 2016.

Pretty sure all these teams would get knocked out by Braga in EL

Because they're racist and not Chelsea

a good way to look at it is that in terms of wages which more than any other factor dictates performance.

celtic unironically enter la liga at somewhere around the bottom whereas they don't even touch premier league teams

Their starting 9 is a nig

"Basque"

>Retards in the thread genuinely think that prima donnas from leliga would finish higher in a league that is ten times more physical and genuinely harder to compete in.

Its like you're all in denial, just stop. You dumbfucks know sweet fuck all about football if you genuinely think they would finish in the same spots or higher.
Wolves are currently better than these teams. You quite clearly don't watch the PL otherwise you wouldn't make such a retarded statement

He's got a weird name so he's basque

>team suddenly forced to play in cold weather every week
>no breaks in season aside from int break
>players get abused by fat greg
Their teams would collapse by GW3

The majority of la liga clubs punch well above their weight. The opposite of prem mid table teams

not even you believe this

south of southampton

3rd, 4th and 5th

Sevilla can play rough. Don't kid yourself

If only there were competitions in which we could empirically verify this...

Hmm...

Attached: lel.png (1329x326, 20K)

Kek, Nuno was a complete failure in La Liga and now he is one of the best managers of your league. Why do you think you have managers like Guardiola, Emery or Javi Gracia in your teams?

7-8-9

That mostly measures the top of the league; we're talking midtable

absolute delusion
the "epl is the hardest league" meme was created for the sole purpose of justifying the ever more ridiculous price tags of signings and u morons still eat it up. lmfao

Doesn’t tell you anything about league parity tonto

Sevilla threepeated in the europa league, bilbao holds their own with domestic talent alone, and Valencia has made it to consecutive UCL finals, If they had EPL money, they would definitely be fighting for top 4. hell, they’ve even managed to beat the top prem teams in the past before, how many times did liverpool fail to beat sevilla?

5th and 6th qualify to Europe. So wrong.

>wages which more than any other factor dictates performance

Attached: 1554563562546.png (300x300, 106K)

4th to 8th.
>Muh wages
Prem players are hilariously overpriced

salah was barely a starter in roma, in a league with real defense, yet he's unironically being hailed as one of the best strikers of the decade in englel. but dont tell them this lest their fantasy world is shattered!

3-4-5
maybe 2-3-4, because they can outplay both liv(12 points difference) and mc(12 points difference) in their relative games

Oh yes let's use a knock out tournament that heavily favours La Liga as a metric.

It's no coincidence that Spanish teams have completely dropped off since the introduction of VAR.

Another retarded statement ignoring the fact that there are multiple examples of managers succeeding greater at certain teams rather than others.

I bet you discounted the fact that he is bankrolled extremely well at Wolves, didn't you?

Literally all of those managers have taken over clubs that were already well established. They've gone where the money pays better. What's your point exactly?

Keep up with the delusion, lad

Attached: 1482179000024.jpg (258x245, 21K)

>tf
>tp

3rd 4th and 5th every team other than City and Liverpool is pure shit

Literally once? Oh wait you think they would finish top 4.

I'll go ahead and discard your 'opinion' then as you quite clearly don't watch the PL

Seems as if all of you clowns have a thing in common.

>Play with 3 ATB, wing backs and dms
>Real defense

You fucking idiot. We know how marketing works, we invented it you dumbass.

It's better than La Liga. I know this is hard for you to accept but the sooner you realise it, the better sweetie.

Actually 3

Oh, you mean when they got absolutely dominated home and away and Seville were fortunate enough to scrape a draw in both?

Yeah great argument.

Yeah, everyone's retarded except you, champ

in a last minute goal, the same who scored 3 past chelsea at home in 10 minutes, 2 more and they would be that team that lost to tractor FC

Hueskek would be top 10 in eplel even if they have 5 % of the worst team money

7th
8th
11th

you dont know how it works and you eat it up like rats eat week old garbage (the similarities do not end there). la liga is better and so is serie a while we're at it, sorry pal

>uh buh buh buh buh duh liga is more difficult than duh e pee lel xd even Valencia could win it

Attached: 68B5B888-C538-4947-9F30-B8B7A5E4455E.jpg (114x131, 4K)

>CL
>1 Dutch team
>1 Spanish team
>2 (TWO) ENGLISH TEAMS

But we're not talking about Barca and not every team in La Liga plays like them, you fucking dumb nigger.

sevilla farmers dabbed on man utd tho
cucked kloppo in europa too
kek

Oh were they given 3 points for the domination?

So?

be challenging for cl places
they're obviously worse than city and liverpool but the rest of league is complete shite so they'd be there or there abouts

The last club in the "prem" to win a european championship was Manchester United, who won the Europa League, a trophy dominated by Sevilla and Valencia. Real Madrid and Barcelona have won the Champions League in the last five years. Based in that metric, Sevilla would finish first in the premier league, Valencia second and Athletic third. If you posses a more precise metric, which I doubt, feel free to share it.

Attached: 1522462856487.jpg (350x519, 23K)

>Braga
Vê como falas irmão

Attached: honk this.jpg (125x125, 3K)

relegated

Relegated.

Based catracho applying the math. This enrages and confuses the bongs

Why are the English such a deluded people? They thought Brexit would happen. (lol) They thought it would come home. (lol) And they keep thinking their league is better than Spain's. (big lol)

Attached: 1556203864675.png (625x603, 546K)

1st 2nd and 3rd

Pointless to argue here as it seems you have clearly lost the plot.

Hopefully one day you'll wake up. You're an Argie though, so I doubt it.

based and redpilled

took you a hot minute there to realize you have nothing to respond pal
pointless to argue because you have no arguments and this can only continue with me calling you a moron for all eternity.

epl is not the best league and you've been conned and will continue to be conned. sad!

Okay. Explain why La Liga is better than The Premier League.

>Pointless to argue
the easy way out

Hmmm sure fella.

Don't kill yourself if Barca get humiliated whatever you do.

Not arguing with anyone that believes Serie A > Prem

But thanks for your great contribution

Last 5 years:
Spanish clubs : 5 Champions and 4 Europa Leagues
English Clubs : 1 Europa League

Seems like the difference isn't that big ...

Leicester are better than all those LaLiga shitters

just lol dude

Europa league is a meme competition that is only useful to get into the CL so stop looking at it
Leicester smashed Sevilla in the champions league so they'd dab on the rest of them below 5th

dont particularly care about barca myself, but how exactly do we reckon that could happen? we've solidly established by now that epl is of an inferior quality to la liga. the cards are simply too stacked against liverpool

100% ahead of Arsenal, Manure and Chelsea at it's current state

Are you a paki?

>la liga is better and so is serie a
This is your brain on ABE

>bilbao
>ahead of any of those
no

Sevilla 4th, Valencia 7th and Bilbao 9th

Boomer here. I remember how mad Johnny Foreigner was at Prem teams winning in the noughties. They were raging, absolutely fuming. With the new TV deal and VAR straightening out the refs, English teams will be winning more than they ever have. We will experience hitherto unprecedented levels of JF seeth. Be prepared my dudes.

In a vacuum, those teams can beat anyone in the top 5 of the prem. But in reality none of them have players that can withstand physical football for 38 games a season. This isn't a "Wednesday night at Stoke" cliche, this is about a style of refereeing and style of play among mid table and lower clubs. Same could be said about similarly ranked English clubs in la liga.

Valencia and Sevilla would absolutely curbstomp all 3 you dumb fuck

>Noughties
Just fucking die. Stop talking like your grandfather

18th, 19th and 20th.

Do all Brits on Yea Forums just "pretend" to be retarded? You are as bad as amerifats

They're just above the relegation zone, a fair indicator these Spanish teams would be bottom third

kek delusional bong

mid table spanish teams do well in europe all the time, villareal is fighting relegation and they got to the quarters of the europa league

whenever an english team outside the top 6 gets into europe they go out in preliminary rounds

Salah tore up and raped that infidel league you moron

Take it from a britcuck like myself,

why are all you cunts so anti prem league when if it wasn’t for your pretty wonder boys in the top two teams you’d dip on your sacred La Liga or series A... for some reason it’s the Germans with most respect for the prem.

Look at it socio-politically. when it comes to organising things, enacting them, and making sure whatever it is functions at its most superlative level, the english, are the best.
Germans are the 2nd which is why their league is the 2nd best.
This is from manufacturing motors to military conquests to creating domestic football leagues.

But why is it so bitter to admit the prem is good? If not the most greatest sporting competition to have ever existed? I think it’s the truth of the latter that triggers the euroboys

Right now Wolves has a better team than all but Valencia.

Valencia will challenge 5th and 4th places every few years, Sevilla 5-8th Bilbao will literally be relegation fodder and nobody ITT can say otherwise.

>muh europe
Fluke wins mean piss all, play a proper league game that means something against these teams and they'll turn your rectum inside out.

Wolves just beat arsenal 3-1
And arsenal would take the piss out of those teams at the Emirates and hold them to a draw at their home

>muh rainy tuesday evening at stoke
How the fuck else are you supposed to compare two teams?

You savages should've been banned permanently after Heysel.

Attached: D3E7D49B-7FC2-464C-9017-5547C21F9882.jpg (340x565, 31K)

Try beating a hard-working honest British team without your spic refs and pansy mentality then you can talk

>hard-working honest British team
With hard-working honest British teams you mean the Sheikh controled clubs that get injected billions of dollars a year and play with an average of one or two english player in their squad,
Or
The little town fishermen clubs that play with fat boomers that are part-time workers at the local harbor.

This user knows his stuff. And no, cherry picking examples such as Sanchez does not invalidate statistical data. Wages are the the best predictor of league performance in football.

United and Tottenham have more local lads in their team than Real and Barcelona

United is not good tho. Even Augsburg can field local trash

How many Champions League and League titles does Augsburg have?

Untied has always fielded local lads and have won CLs with them.

Kek

People here acting like English weather is similar to Antarctica kek

3,4, unsure

adding on to this interesting thread. Where would PSG be in La Liga?

Sevilla could win the EPLEL if it weren't for Manchester City

11th

Sevilla is Arsenal tier, so always 4th

Getafe would wipe the floor with every single lepl team.

Don't bite, just swim

this

i didn't say every team plays like barca. i said la liga teams play better football than epl teams. example: the best la liga team will play 1 of the 2 best epl teams and you'll see the difference in quality.
i shouldn't have to break down simple concepts for you like you're a child.

>tfw Athletic won against SAF's Manure in Old Trafford some years ago
We have been shit this couple of years but we have been consistently placed in top 7 with Valverde

Probably around West Ham level.

I guarantee you've not even watched every team in La Liga and the PL play, let alone enough to know thy style and system they deploy.

Lying fat cunt.

They reached the final of that Europa League season, beaten by Atletico Madrid pre-Simeone

you don't need to watch every la liga game and every pl game to know that the epl is years behind la liga. la liga teams use advanced concepts like dribbling, passing and ball control.
epl teams hoof and pray. a bit embarrassing if i'm honest.

>pre-Simeone
Actually no, that was 2010 lol

I know lol, I'm an Athletic supporter working in Germany. I fucking cried. Bielsa laid the groundwork for an improved playstyle.
Nice numbers btw.

So you admit you're talking absolute fucking shit then.
There's no wonder Yanks are laughed off every football thread.

>epl teams hoof and pray.
Yes, just like Wolves, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City, Spurs, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Everton, etc. do.
Not surprising a fat nigger who doesn't even watch football is peddling myths based on Allardyceball and thinking the entire league plays like that.

Where would RB Salzburg be in the German Bundesliga? Consistent Europe places?

From that list city are the only club that play football. but apparently it costs a billion pounds to be able to do that in the epl. wolves and bournemouth are merely pathetic imitations.
nobody should be watching newcastle, not even rafa.

Holy shit, the delusion of the Brits. Is this fuckin real?

they confuse most watched with most talented

>From that list city are the only club that play football.
Fat nigger once again demonstrates he doesn't even watch football.

Stick to ape collide or coon hoop, DaShawn.

Of course they are

Chinese Super League is pretty strong.

look at how quickly you've been reduced to nonsense and gibberish.
no wonder your league is getting left behind. billions spent and 1 europa league trophy in the past 10 years to show for it. vs a teenage ajax team too.

Lol
3-2 aggregate
Sevilla crushed Leicester in the first game, Leicester scored in the only chance they had.
In the second, Sevilla played 30 minutes with one man and missed one penalty to tie the round

>look at how quickly you've been reduced to nonsense and gibberish.
Which is interesting seeing as you were posting nonsense and gibberish from the off, fat lad.

me:
>the epl has been shocking in europe
you:
>you're fat and stupid and that's why you're always wrong about football

you:
>the epl is mostly stone age football compared to la liga. watch when barca shreds liverpool next week

>i said la liga teams play better football than epl teams. example: the best la liga team will play 1 of the 2 best epl teams and you'll see the difference in quality.

>epl teams hoof and pray.

Again; this is why Yanks are an utter cancer on football threads and aren't really taken seriously.

>Remember that one time

>Basque kids dabbing on Ferguson in Old Trafford
An instant classic

any others Euro clubs with a local talent only policy like Bilbao?

Wasn't it just sold as the more competitive league? That always made sense to me because there are (were) more teams at around the same level, which is a shittier level than top la liga teams.

what i said is correct and about football.
what you said is incorrect and about fat people and americans.
i would say you're an embarrassment to your culture but seeing your league's results in europe i'm not sure so sure you're an outlier.

>what i said is correct and about football.

Attached: burger.jpg (900x900, 68K)

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Sevilla
4./5 Tottenham/Chelsea
6. Valencia
7. Bilbao
8. Arsenal
9. Manure

-ly high

just imagine if these teams recieved the same amount of money those awful mid table EPL clubs get to produce garbage football

(OP)
This season?

>Sevilla
8th

>Valencia
10th

>Ath. Bilbao
12th

This season?

>Sevilla
8th

>Valencia
9th

>Ath. Bilbao
12th

We sing "its coming home" every time there's a major competition, doesn't mean we actually believe it. Our run in the world cup was mostly meme magic. I personally remember singing it after losing to Iceland in the euros.
Nobody understands the British self deprecating sense of humour.

2 - 3 - 6

ITT: LELIGA COPE

You children are so bootyblasted it's unreal. We're laughing our asses off at you here lmao

>w-we didn't believe it a-anyways!
sad, so sad

Waaah it's not fair waaah!

Hello, Mr. Tebas

>We
flag?

8th
11th
17th

Deluded eplel fags.
Have fun watching English teams get cucked in Europe again.