Trannies in women's sports is a bad thi

trannies in women's sports is a bad thi...

Attached: 926489fd-3965d55-45c7-8fd0-4c49f2e89730.png (810x642, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/transgender-texas-wrestler-wins-second-high-school-girls-title-n851106
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based and pinkpilled

>man breaks woman's skull

w o a h .....

Transphobic Hate Speech: The Thread

I feel bad for the roasties. The ones pushing for this bullshit, the feminists, don't even play sports.

they look happy enough to me

Attached: 858678_69421821.jpg (1200x1611, 233K)

cutting off your balls doesn't make you a woman

Imagine if Paige VanZant got full mounted by a strong dominant trans woman.

she did

Attached: trap vs pvz.webm (720x405, 2.87M)

Attached: transgenders.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

man Rogan is gonna freak

>trannies
>sport
two of my most favourite things

Attached: 2028419_2c4f0a1.jpg (910x606, 311K)

>take samples
>enormous amount of estrogen samples in corpse
>bones are brittle due to osteoporosis
>"oh, this person was obviously trans."

Have sex

technically, if any underage posters read this you are guilty of a felony in at least ten states.

Hold hands

i know rio ferdinand's wife is dead but why does he fuck trannies now?

Wouldn't it be great if this turned out to be late stage feminism; traps beating the shit out of roasties?

Attached: 1548403474225.jpg (1503x1000, 291K)

The hips, nigger, the hips

Hips don’t lie

archaeologists can detect mental illness?

top kek

In 300 years they will be able to detect all kinds of shit

In 300 years they will be able to fix faggots and trannys in the womb.

not true. faggots and trannies aren't born they choose it

he was probably fucking them before she died
wouldn't surprise me if he fucked someone else on her deathbed seeing how much a dirty dick rio is

Hope it joins the 40% desu

They choose their path in life. It's not genetic. Unless we invent precognition, there's very little way to know.

Also we'll prob have artificial wombs in 300 years. No one is going to be procreating the conventional way.

How do you know it’s not genetic? Barely nothing at all is known about genes. Genome sequencing is very new and even now we still don’t have a complete genome for humans or any mammals, with 4 to 9% remaining unsequenced. Satellite DNA is basically a black box of mystery.

whats you going to do about it tranny? Kill yourself at an above average rate.. oh wait

>>enormous amount of estrogen samples in corpse
You cant just make things up you tranny, this how you get people to mutilate their genitals

back to your povertyball thread faggot

TERF's truly are sports greatest ally.

had to be commiefornia

More likely they convert real people into faggotry than the other way around

identical twins have the same dna yet there are pairs in which one chooses sodomy while the other is a normal decent person

>Also we'll prob have artificial wombs in 300 years. No one is going to be procreating the conventional way.
So you're telling me I'll have to wait for 300 years to have a kid, and not have to deal with a whiny, emotional, manipulative cunt in the process? Fucking science, get your shit together. I mean, you've already found a way to make men obsolete with automation, but you're really dragging your heels when it comes to making women obsolete.

>

Attached: This is a girl that has 'transitioned' into a boy. Texas is not allowing 'him' t (750x584, 51K)

title 9 ruined sports. why hasn't Trump dumped it?

Ruining sports benefits Israel there’s your answer

This arouses me

>no one will have kids the conventional way
Well thats a retarded prediction

You can only kill yourself once

Same. An entire gender betrayed and ruined by few rotten, but load apples and their Jewish ring leaders. And none of those play sport or do anything worthwhile with their lives so this kind of shit doesn't affect them. Sad

That’s technically above average i guess. Technically having two arms makes you above average

Society needs the fix to remove transfaggots.
They're not born like that, society tells them it's cool to be like that.

just because they are mutilating their bodies and the bodies of children doesn't mean they're mentally ill!!!

Trans women in sports is the ultimate solution to women’s sports being boring

give birth

Based Fallon Fox

>it's ok to be transgender
>It's not ok to beat women
>b-but she is a woman you know
The paradox of leftards strikes

>wants to see women hurt in contact sports
fuck off incel

Jesus women are such memes. First they do the standard tough acting and then it's right back to being giggling and smiling pretty ladies. Really breaks the immersion of them being even vaguely credible fighters eager to win the other combatant.

Same with 100m running, for example. Men show their testosterone dripping war faces and they belittle their competitors whilst women wave and smile at the camera showing barely any drive for the victory.

I hate women so much.

Personally I'm against this kind of shit but I'm a glass half full type of guy.

So at least he's in there with his 2nd asshole calling it a pussy knocking out unfuckable women. And maybe when he kills one or this shit here they will figure out how massively flawed their logic is.

Attached: 1556216735166.png (1448x951, 2.79M)

>that refs face

Attached: D6F370E2-C8D8-4967-9C3B-0CFFEB6B27D2.jpg (396x385, 27K)

I think this is great because women can't say anything against it. Hell I hope more transsexuals get into women's sports and dominate it. Its actually entertaining to watch Fox literally man handle female fighters.

Have sex

>tranny mental gymnastics

>implying he has that ability

Attached: 1511674783232s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Back to Discord you tranny freak

Reddit: The Post

technically, if any underage posters read this you are guilty of a felony in at least ten states

I hope somebody beats this freak

I think she was competing against boys and won. iirc she was banned because she took a bunch of testosterone to transition

what is her opponetn was your wife?

yes

Engage in intercourse

Imagine being his buttblasted at literally 2 words lmao

HHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1556211395138.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

atleast i had a wife for a short time (and she might not be able to say no after the fight)

technically, if any underage posters read this you are guilty of a felony in at least ten states

waaaaaah waaaaaah

My tinder thought I was in San Francisco the other day because my GPS is broken and every one in 20 or so option was a tranny. They're upfont about it and actually making an effort to be a "girl" unlike these delusional fucks, but I found it so strange. Trannies are only a problem in the US, I've never seen one in the UK.

However, they genuinely have to be stopped.

ya seethe bitch?

Attached: you got mad.jpg (290x290, 24K)

Attached: brit trannies.jpg (842x1200, 233K)

>reports someone for writing 2 words
>”no you’re the one seething”
stay mad little boy

>thinks I reported something
>seething bitch worked into an illiterate seethe
lol faggot

Attached: Ya mad.jpg (491x361, 32K)

>the UK has Black Lives Matter
COLONIZED

I’m gonna go to the gym now while you continue to seethe at 2 words lmao , and remember

Have sex

SEETHING FAGGOT RAN THE FUCK OUT

good it feels good to give virgins like this bitch Ls

Attached: u mad.jpg (800x800, 129K)

people under 18 are not allowed on 4channel so why would this be a problem?

women like this progressism shit so fuck them. they've made their bed now lie on it

tell that to the FBI freak

Attached: fbi gonna kill you.jpg (1250x529, 134K)

Attached: Shawn.jpg (1242x698, 182K)

fuck

If you're willing to cut your cock off to win you deserve the glory
A lesson in true grit and determination by this young fella

I forgot about that. The media charade about that was one of the funniest things that has happened since Trump came into office.

lol

Attached: 1550593477140.png (623x523, 23K)

This

>enormous amount of estrogen samples in corpse
Estrogen has a half life of mere hours you clown. You couldn't even detect it on a corpse found in the river, forget about a skeleton. Grab a fucking book sometime you idiot.

>mentally ill people do mentally ill shit
Wow.

lol

Fuck you.

>can't get a gf
>get heem'd even by manlets
>chop off your dick and beat up women
LOL

Attached: 1547498640390.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

Oh look, the transphobes are out on yet ANOTHER thread about transexual (and I use the spelling with only one S, because the double ss sound almost makes me slip into saying the word 'straight') women coming into female sports where we rightfully belong.

I am trans, I was born inside a male body and the unfortunate expression of this was that my test levels were higher than they should have been given that I am a female by nature.That isn't my fault at all. I will give the example of someone who identifies as a wolf. If they wished to be part of a wolf exhibit at the local zoo, they would be mocked for NOT being capable of hunting as well as wolves. So why the double standard? Why should those who CAN compete with their new gender fellows be mocked in this way? Its simple jealousy. The reason why trans women are able to compete so well is really nothing to do with genetics.

Test? Trans athletes have TRANSITIONED. This can be said to stand for Testosterone Reduction And New Surgeries Institute The Incredibly Oily Neutered End of Dick because we DON'T have more test than women

Muscle? We don't naturally have more muscle. In fact we have less because we have to eat more to appear more chubby and therefore, more feminine.

The only 'advantage' trans athletes have is that we start with larger feet and bodies, so it is easier for the SEXIST sporting goods industry to use us for marketing - Nike make more shoes in my size than Serena Williams', so they have more marketing choice if they use a trans athlete, so they sponsor us to do better. This isn't fair but its the only advantage.

Attached: 1556297521922.jpg (550x545, 19K)

is there a video?

>felice
>trap
don't you EVER talk about my waifu like that again!

Attached: feet felice MMA.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

oh no no no

Attached: oops.png (670x50, 4K)

Based.

On the contrary, they actually make women’s sports entertaining and watchable.

Attached: 963A6C4F-4A7A-4EB7-BE12-D4A56BF97108.jpg (800x600, 46K)

mmm

Attached: lewd.webm (640x360, 902K)

They should compete in the special olympics desu.

Cringe

Cringe like your fake minge

Nah, the great pushback is on the horizon. I think there's a level of degeneracy that humans are able to naturally tolerate. As much as I hate Trump, et Al, I think they exist in the positions they are, because of such

To explain further, degeneracy = societal upheaval born from too much irreverence. Too much of that breaks social order, broken social order = fear from people who have been living in said order, so they pushback to return to normalcy, or something close

fuck you

They'll just claim the other is in the closet, no matter how hard his cock gets to seeing a naked bird

n

here we see a classic striker vs wrestler matchup

No she was upset that she was only allowed to fight girls. She never wrestled guys.
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/transgender-texas-wrestler-wins-second-high-school-girls-title-n851106

I may be thinking of another case then

>hurr a woman getting seriously injured is a good thing

I appreciate how you constantly compare trans with actual women, because trans aren't really women are they.

lads i got a bj from a trans months ago. desu it was fucking amazing and i want more... am i becoming gay?

South America was a mistake

You let a dude suck on your dick, what do you think? My advice is get a woman and get married asap

>transphobic
Not a real word, its natural to hate trannies

>am I becoming gay
No, you always were.

Abortions are already available

latent homosexuality, time to come out, do they kill gays in peru though?

no brits on peru since 1970

Fuck you, faggot.

Thanks a lot, Shawn!

well played faggot

cuz he's on their team, dipshit

less vodka
more medication

some sex might help, too

Epic bait. Kill yourself.

BASED

>ref got bigger boobs

>forcing gays to spread gay genes
Catholic """"logic"""" strikes again

Based

Also saved :)

Back to discord, tranny.

And when you decide to end it all, remember it's down the river, not across

I would tell you to kill yourself, but statistically speaking you probably have that covered already

Based Mexican brings the knowledge about corpses to the table.

Based Mexican intellectual

Fuck you. Well played, though.

estrogen prevents osteoporosis

Fucking faggot

At least upgrade to Windows 10 you bitch

Ah the old trick.

yes goy, update to windows 10 goy

Hot damn did they fug later on?