Jurgen Klopp has more Premier League points in a season than Fergie ever achieved

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-27 at 00.46.23.png (986x902, 899K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster#Aftermath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Cup_and_UEFA_Champions_League_finals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jurgen Klopp has 0 titles
Fergie has a ton of them

Fergie is just system baby
he won't get the top 4 if he was still active today.

and 0 title to show for it

Ferguson was an overrated flop just like Pele.

I’d rate Arsene Wegner over both

Fergie is an overrated hack.

he only had to compete with other british retard managers, while this cunt have the best of the best against him.

fergie was shown to be a shit manager vs Guardiola and only has a god tier motivation skills.

>seethe mancucks i dont care its the truth

and at the end of the season he will still have zero titles

Look at these flags. Fucking hell, lmao.

i was gonna say based until you cucked yourself with the wenger shit.

unless you're farming (you)s

Attached: bait big.jpg (704x1024, 101K)

Fergie was a pioneer, he scared refs, paid huge sums for players and didn't get backlash and mentally destroyed other teams

You could give fergie 11 lads you'd found at the weekend and he'd get results, I don't think he'd do nearly as well now but he was a man of his time

>he only had to compete with other british retard managers
British managers like Wenger, Mourinho, Benitez and Ancelotti? They’re all multiple league winners with 6 CL between them.

fergie is a pussy though.
he wouldn't quit if he wasn't sure that he cant compete with the new generation managers.

especially the non-Brits ones

two European cups in 26 seasons in charge. fergie should be remembered as the biggest fraud of them all.

Literally pep

Benitez was never backed at Liverpool, he was in charge when the Americans ran the club into the ground.

Wenger was never backed at Arsenal, the stadium gave him no transfer funds and it was no wonder they never won the title after leaving Highbury.

>wenger
shit and you know it, "good" attacking sides no defensive tactics at all.
>Morunho
park the bus
>benitez
park the bus
>Ancelotti
Pretty good but like Fergie his best asset is his motivation skills and he did win the double first season and only stayed for two.

most of fergie achievements are against bum brit managers.

>inb4 CL.
when you have a GOD team with the english media making you think that you're invisible and against "pick the team and play" tactics.
you'll win a few.
and he didn't win that much considering the lengthy stint he staid as a manager

>two European cups in 26 seasons in charge.

This is such a terrible, ignorant argument.

based.
but since Utd collapsed after him he'll be remembered as the goat, with the english media sucking his dick on every fucking cnance

Everything you’ve said, and the way you’ve said it, is retarded.

>21 seasons and 2 European cups
Doesn’t sound any better

>American owners do poorly
>Fucking yanks
>Americans propel you to unprecedented levels of financial clout and league performance
>Fucking Yanks

Scousers really are retarded

you've grown up around him being the goat, you wont be convinced because you dont want to and i dont care believe what you want.

his competitors that you named are mostly out of jobs because they cant hack it against the new generation.

>owner almost bankrupts you
>can't say anything bad
America everyone

it didn't make any difference to Utd you muppet.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-27 at 01.12.20.png (340x962, 54K)

I don’t think you really get it at all. Alex Ferguson singlehandedly dragged English football into the modern era. His win 1999 marked the moment in which English teams returned to being viable competitors in Europe’s top competition.

You’re a moron. It fundamentally changed English football for everyone.

Attached: 1554464166670.png (515x821, 59K)

Not the implication, sweaty

no, no, no if anything Fergie was even in the old Champions League format with fewer teams and still failed to win it during the 90's

Are you trolling? Do you not understand that Heysel and the subsequent ban set English football back for a generation? The league’s standing in Europe dropped off a cliff. The standard of football regressed. No English team from the 90s was a credible CL contender until late in the decade.

really reaching for when Liverpool finishes with 0 trophies again...

>you don't have to be a winner to be a winner

Heysel has nothing to do with it. Fergie qualified for the European Cup multiple times and was always found out. If he wasn't competing against the likes of Roy Evans and Kevin Keegan his teams could be out played. It says everything that one of the cup wins was against a British side.

english football was/is overrated.
you keep coming with shitty excuses man.

you never really dominated CL like la liga or seria a before the ban or after the ban.

you had a good 5-6 year winning stint in mid 2000s thats it

this

the football redpill is realizing wenger is the GOAT

>Jurgen Klopp has more Premier League points in a season than Fergie ever achieved
abooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Unai emery is doing better than him in his 1st season against much tougher competition .

you bong cucks keep idolizing past "heroes".
0 cl and he is calling him the goat.

i hope you're all fucking trolling

>heysel
Fergie had years to sort it out, he was an international fraud but domestic god

>Fergie qualified for the European Cup multiple times and was always found out.
apart from the times when he won it

>you never really dominated CL like la liga or seria a before the ban or after the ban.
Literally everything this dumb kike says is incorrect. Are you trying to be stupid? Guess which year the Heysel ban came into effect.

Attached: EBD89D7F-BB0F-4F62-9EE5-1AA6FA237E45.jpg (391x976, 86K)

This is objectively false and extremely easy to debunk

>you never really dominated before the ban

Attached: Capture.jpg (1379x817, 160K)

Arse pls go

Attached: 1530815550333.gif (290x326, 2M)

>bragging about coming in second
Quintessentially Liverpool. Reminder that you have 0 (zero) titles

>Most PL points in a season without winning the title 89 - Manchester United (2011/12)
oh oh

>Heysel has nothing to do with it.
Yes it did. And you have zero arguments to counter this point.
>Fergie qualified for the European Cup multiple times
Yeah and throughout the 90s he did so with a team that was severely outmatched by the teams on the continent because Man Utd were playing in a poor league. The equivalent today of bundesliga or the eredivise. He was also hindered by a home grown rule, which you know nothing about of course.
>If he wasn't competing against the likes of Roy Evans and Kevin Keegan his teams could be out played. It says everything that one of the cup wins was against a British side.
He dominated the PL at its height against Mourinho, Benitez, Wenger, Scolari and Hiddink - winning 3 PLs in a row at a time when there was 3 English teams in the CL semifinals each year. He also won the CL in that time. He’s the only coach that’s won the PL and reached the CL final in the same seasons. He did it 4 times. The likes of Mourinho, Wenger and Guardiola have all tried and failed to compete domestically in England whilst going all the way in Europe.

nobody really cared about the old format but w/e .
where were your english teams in the last 15 years, when the ban had no fucking effect.

Prove it

wait are there actually people who don't think arsene wenger was the greatest manager of all time?

You’ve lost all credibility after your last post you dumb shit. You’re obviously a 16 year old.

i doubt you even know anything about football in that period and neither do i, but look at the other meme winners before the competition became very serious at the early-mid 90s.

old format was a meme

>I’d rate Arsene Wegner over both
Fucking based.

stop being such an anti-semite and admit your defeat, goy

dat ad hom tho

kek because i didn't know about football in the late 70s, that cancels all the other arguments?
maybe you're the kike here bong.

I think we can can all agree that Klopp is the better manager, seven years at Dortmund transformed them into champions. After three full seasons he's made Liverpool elite when the league has never been stronger.

Prove what? Prove that Heysel sent English football back to the dark ages and had a dramatic effect on English teams in the subsequent years? Are you really so ignorant that you need that explained to you. Here’s the list of every European Cup win. Look at what the ban did to English competitiveness in Europe:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_Cup_and_UEFA_Champions_League_finals

Here’s an in-depth breakdown for you. Scroll down to the “England’s UEFA Coefficient” subheading:

Well you did limit yourself to a handful of seasons, then weirdly dismissed a significant number of those just because they didn't fit your argument

Prove it

>make erroneous claim about English teams not having a period of dominance before the ban
>”actually I’m completely ignorant on that period of football LMAO”
Fuck off faggot.

Seven years at United and Fergie turned them into footballing juggernauts, don't forget the stuff he did with Aberdeen.

because i watched them and i know what i am talking about not just bringing up statistics .

Thanks for proving that I won and you were wrong. ‘Night.

kek
you're just mad because you hate guardiola and he is miles ahead of your overrated fergie.

>muh ban made fergie win only two titles
kys

Now you're trying to claim you're MORE informed than people here?

I thought jews were smart

Have sex

yes

You realise Guardiola only has two CL titles as well right? And he won them both with Messi. You realise he’s spent the last 8 years getting embarrassed in the CL by weaker opponents?

why are you fags arguing with American and brazilian zoomers who barely even remember Rooney and Tevez at Utd?

Of course Fergie's achievements don't seem significant when you're used to super teams and oil money across the continent.

you changed the argument so many times that we dont know what the fuck you want.

the original argument was Fergie is overrated.
you said his competitors like Benitez, Mourinho, Wenger and Ancelotti are worthy and he beaten them all.
i replied and said to you that most of them are out of job or struggling with teams like Newcastle kek.
where is your counter argument, other than ad-hom you just changed the subject 100 times because you cant imagine that PEP is miles ahead of your dear fergie.

It took Fergie 4 years just to win a trophy and 7 years to win a title.

>when you're used to super teams and oil money across the continent.
This is definitely an aspect that zoomers struggle to understand. They assume that the current era of super clubs has been in effect forever.

he faces much tougher competition .
both in league and in CL.
and he is still has 12 years to win more than fergie in CL, he crashed the epl records in 2 just seasons .

and just remember that both times he won with Barcelona was against Fergie's United were he trashed him and made him retire.
Fergie also said after the 3-1 defeat that he can't do ANYTHING against this kind of team.

Managers getting older and losing their mojo doesn’t invalidate their achievements in the past. The likes of Wenger and Mourinho were more than worthy adversaries. The problem is that you’re 16 and so you don’t remember any of those sides. Benitez won La Liga twice with Valencia and took Liverpool to 2 CL finals. Ancelotti is one of only 3 coaches to win the CL 3 times. They were all great in their respective eras. Where they are now is irrelevant. Guardiola will become outdated too one day.

I consider Pep to be a great coach; probably the only modern coach on Fergie’s level. Having said that, Fergie has more league titles than Pep, the same number of CLs and more European trophies overall. And he did it without taking over a ready-made super dominant club like Bayern. Ferguson took Aberdeen to European glory. Guardiola has only ever worked with the best of the best.

do i need to remind you what kind of team he had in 99?

do i need to remind you that he had godly strikers at every period?
Cole, Yorke,Van Nistelrooy, Van Persie, Rooney,Tevez and others that i cant remember.
C.ronaldo ,Cantona and giggs as GODLY wingers.
Beckham,Scholes,Roy Keane and much fucking more.

god defence and GKs.

Fergie had a godly rooster for almost his entire career with UTD other than the last 2 years and maybe the first 2

EPL is'n Brett!

Ah yes, who can forget Cantona flying down the wing. Why do you continue to argue over a period of time of which you know nothing about?

kek
losing the mojo
who is the zoomer now.
Jupp Hyncess trashed barcelona when he was what 70?
zagallo with brazil Capello &Leppi staid as great managers for so fucking long. and countless other examples.

my argument is that the new generation has revolutionized the game and PEP started it most of it.

a few adapted but most couldn't handle it and quit or struggling with shitty teams.

>Cantona
sure pick one mistake and ignore the rest.
admit your defeat bong kek.

pep >>>> fergie

How has Pep revolutionised the game? By being lucky enough to have Messi? By getting BTFO in Europe for almost a decade? By taking a treble winning Bayern team and making them worse?

>he faces much tougher competition >both in league and in CL.
You think the current Liverpool team (Pep’s competition) is better than this Chelsea team (Fergie’s competition)?

Attached: FA17D9A9-0E2A-4EA9-8FA3-8BDCE599CADD.jpg (1440x900, 284K)

problem is i know anything i'll say you'll have a silly counter argument like if i said City and breaking the records you'll say money like he is supposed to work with fucking Leeds and Football manager tier teams to prove his worth.
its the same argument that Ronaldo fags use with Messi.

as for barcelona Rijcard had the same team with prime Ronaldinho,Etoo, deco and other elites yet he was struggling to be consistent or to dominate la liga.

i watched pep and i watched the managers after him at barcelona and its completely different with almost the same players.

he is great, and he was able to copy the same style to Bayern and to City who was a trashy looking team that yes won titles but not in this epic fashion .

no one made epl his bitch like he did and he has a fucking monster competitor like klopp and other great ones like Poch,Sarri and others

maybe you'll laugh at Sarri but he is still at his first season and i liked him at Napoli, maybe he is a meme i am not sure.

i meant managers wise.
players wise just switch liverpool with chelsea although i think this chelsea is much better than that liverpool .
arsenal & tottenham can switch also. with this arsenal being better than that tottenham.

>this fucking thread

Attached: da60527fddaa59d2242d2b7efbe37592c1e1924b5133c746ce070863744242a4.jpg (600x395, 60K)

Rikjaard won 2 league titles and the CL with Barcelona. Barcelona have continued to win the CL and league titles since Guardiola left whereas Guardiola has done nothing but embarrass himself in the CL since leaving.

He took Bayern backwards. Nothing he did there was impressive.

He arrived into the best squad in England and has spent more than anyone else since arriving. And he’s yet to even successfully defend a PL title. Klopp’s side is great, I agree. But the fact that you think Sarri (!) and Poch are great managers (they’ve won absolutely nothing) suggests we should probably leave it there.

You don't need to drag down Guardiola because of the Israel anons autism.

Ferguson is overrated and I hope he does come back because I'm sick of you kids pretending he could do it now and wouldn't be humiliated
Also Israel is absolutely right, Pep has had a massive influence on how managers now are playing, if he was English you'd blow and swallow

i'm not a fucking autist poo, kek.
i just like to argue.
ENTP shit

>He arrived into the best squad in england?
You mean one of the olders squads with a bunch of overpaid players who were never going to leave and a terrible football culture?
Love how now everyone pretends sterling was always good and that they even know who sane was

he adores fergie.
i cant fucking blame him, i would've kept coming with shitty arguments to prove i'm right when its personal.

but regardless pep>>>>>>>fergie

Klopp>poch>>>>>>fergie

>PFA TOTY trophy
>More Points than SAF medal

Liverpool on their way to a treble

>He took Bayern backwards.
Pep's Bayern raped the league as never before, it's just kinda unimpressive/meaningless because Bayern win anyway no matter who manages them but still, he destroyed the competition. They just choked in the CL.

Are israili posters worse than americans?

Klopp would fuck fergie over so much fergie would offer to blow him

No one is worse than africans

>quite at 70000 years old

>ahaha what a pussy lmao

Are you actually stupid? Or just pretending to be, sigh

Quit*

the biggest redpill is realising the current Utd side is being managed by Fergie not Ole. Mike Phelan is the go between.

Attached: 8044f6fb3a8d38613b73977d88ebb5543c86f906.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Lmao fergie was just big fish in a small pond. Heck he wasn't even the most dominant big fish despite all the cheating and bringing. Klopp is much smarter and far more talented than this hack.

They hated him because he told them the truth

>1999 marked the time when English teams became competitive in Europe.
English teams reached champions league finals 4 times between 2000-2010
I don’t get how that signifies anything

Not more, equaled.

two game left.

Attached: 1544296098061.jpg (600x600, 128K)

He got 100pts last season. And he's getting 98pts this season. He raped your league thoroughly

Ferguson averaged a top 2 finish iirc across the whole premier league era till he retired. Go and look at klopps last season at Dortmund he finished mid table or whatever desire Bundesliga being fucking shit.

>Team goes to CL twice in a row
>Team wins treble
>Pep takes over
>Spends more money and breaks German transfer record
>Team fails badly in Europe
Yeah, I'd say that he took them a step backwards

I expect us to win both matches and finish on 97, but we can't say he has surpassed until he actually does

Ferguson managed the biggest team in England. He didn't have to worry about another English club taking his best players at the end of every season. Imagine if in 2009 Ronaldo left on a free to Chelsea; that's what it's like for Dortmund

He single handedly put them in that position but no one seems to be giving him credit for that though. If klopp continued his success at Dortmund and won many more league titles he would also eventually become the biggest player. Everyone conveniently forgets that United were dogshit when fergie took over and their last league title was in the 60s before he won his 1st one with them in 92. He transformed the club and became a serial winner which naturally attracts the biggest talent.

fergie got success at the right time, he was the luckiest manager ever. his first title happened to be the first year of the premier league was introduced and football was suddenly flooded with tv money and foreign bandwagon shirt sales meaning he had the financial power to stay there.

arsenal in my eyes and I'm not even a gooner were the only true challengers to man utd who earned their success without outside interference. blackburn was money, chelsea was money, man city was money. leicester was a fluke season we'll never see again when every other team changing managers.

if arsenal didn't have the problem of a stadium to buy I think Wenger would've been able keep their squad strong and added more trophies.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-27 at 01.59.16.png (1116x702, 140K)

Why are they colled managers in football and not coaches?

Kind regards

>I have as many EPL trophies as Klopp and Liverpool

Attached: 1501792522542.png (577x526, 591K)

I Liverpool win their last 2 games they wil be confirmed as better than Chelsea.

I know I'm actually an arsenal fan and I agree but I also give credit where it's due. He did a lot for the premier league and he set the benchmark for a long time.

The redpill is Fegie won by bringing opposition to his level rather than lifting his team to opposition level. He and Maureen are a cancer on the game.

they're pretty irrelevant then

Ferguson retired 6 years ago. He’s still won a trophy more recently than Klopp.

Coaches should be judged by how good they are at improving players
not by trophies won

a good horse doesn't have to jump higher than it needs to

Ferguson won his last league with possibly the most garbage team in PL winning history. Only Van Persie was a world class player in that team yet they destroyed the competition. He made players like Cleverly, Young, Rafael, Valencia look world class.

Attached: 1551733140384.jpg (950x530, 373K)

That's very impressive. Klopp must have more PL titles than Fergie.

>abow
That's also a thing in Germany?

Yes Guardiola managed to beat a totally average United team with the greatest club side ever assembled. What a genius.

>the greatest club side ever assembled

Fuck Scousers

Look at those digits

Lol there are 2 good teams in the league. It’s the worst it’s ever been quality wise outside of the top 2. He’s picked up that many points because he has by far the best squad in the league. Klopp has done a far better job than him over the last 3 seasons.

But they had to worry about a team like Chelsea being able to buy multiple world class players from elsewhere.

Fergie was incredibly successful before he joined United.

>"You didn't dominate"
>"Hurr, you might have won 80% of the European Cups for a decade but that doesn't count because I don't know anything about football then"
How kiked is this "argument."? Fucking retard.

Not by him.

>before the competition became very serious
>nobody took the EC seriously before 92
>"70s Bayern and Ajax were pub teams"
You are an idiot and also a spastic.

titles are more important than points
fergie has won lots of titles
klopp has won 0
fergie is better than klopp

ahahahaha

coping manure bong is coping

Fergie dominated a weak era. Only his last 5 titles are impressive

Attached: 1529796866038.jpg (360x360, 17K)

i've written a lot here, you can try and have a decent counter argument or just admit pep >>>>> fergie.
putting wojacs is easy

Attached: retard.png (657x539, 110K)

Fergie was semi-retired after 2002. Carlos Queiroz was the one who went up against Mourinho and Benitez.

Fucking lmao. Ferguson continued to compete and win without Queiroz. Queiroz absolutely crumbled without Fergie.

What does this have to do with Pep and Fergie? You said English teams did not dominate Europe before the ban, which is clear bollocks.
Pic related: (You)

Attached: 1529684195510.png (550x543, 18K)

You've made a handful of pants on head assertions along the way bubba

the main discussion was about Fergie, so all the other shit is meaningless to me.

and its retarded statistics you keep bringing that no body cares about.
you probably think Pele is an overrated hack because of the same reason that football wasn't the same as its today.
and i doubt you were alive back then so we cant discuss that shit

in modern football "90s upwards" english teams mostly sucks in comparison .

you're waking up though with unlimited money and after realizing you cant win shit with your bum ass british managers

Attached: reta43.png (282x179, 4K)

>"The main discussion was about Fergie so I can make up any old shit I want and if you take me up on it you're an idiot."
By your own admission, you don't know anything about footbal back then. Ergo your opinions are unfounded, and, unsuprisingly, idiotic.
>European cup wins are "retarded statistic"
Once again for the crowd: spastic.

remember when pep's barcelona raped fergie's united in the ucl final?
thats basically what klopp is going up against and he's nearly going toe-to-toe

kek.
cope bong i dont give a shit about your ad-hom attacks.

it just shows that you're just butthurt about your overrated shitty ass league.

>muhhh baan made us lose.
>epl is so stronkkkk that players get tired and we cant win CLs
>epl>>>la liga even though la liga dominated both CL and EL .

retarded mutty arguments that you keep coming with to hide your failures

based
thus klopp >>>> fergie

>you're waking up though with unlimited money and after realizing you cant win shit with your bum ass british managers
What are you even blabbering about? Fergie is the only Brit to manage a English team in the Champions league in forever. A couple of blips by Everton and Spuds excepted.
>you're waking up
Yeah we were asleep for pic related

Attached: Capture.jpg (999x748, 94K)

The problem with arguing with dumb people is they don’t know they’re wrong.

>butthurt about your overrated shitty ass league
This is the biggest piece of projection spee has ever seen. I don't give a shit about the prem, you chump. And I hate Utd btw.

Only a retarded American could think that this City team is as good as 09-11 Barcelona. City are dumped out the CL each season by the first half decent team they face.

Well to be, fair wonga did take arselel to a final, only to be refballed by uefalona

That Barca team were the best football team in history. City are just a very good side

lots of good teams get dumped out of the CL every year.
this city team is the best team the premier league has ever seen. 198 points in 2 seasons.

then wtf do you want bong.
just gaslighting some useless mistakes about a side argument?

i already said you had a little spill of dominance in mid 2000s.

now compare it to mighty Milan and seria a and mighty La liga and you'll be 3rd after them in terms of wins in the 90s-onwards

Soon, brother

The best teams can win domestically and in Europe. Pep’s City haven’t even come close.

What’s with the modern obsession with point tallies. Is it an Americanisation thing?

pep has been in charge of city for 3 years. fergie was in charge of united for 26 years (or whatever) and has 2 european cups. pep would need to go another 10 years without a cl before he starts falling off the pace of fergie in that respect.
as for as city goes, no team has ever come close to a 2 year points tally they have.
whats more impressive knockout tournaments or 2 straight years of embarrassing domination?

why didn't they dominate with the same team before PEP especially in in 2008?

managers are what mades a star team win, you can have all the galacticos you want if you dont have a great manager they will be fucked.

ask mid 2000s madridistas.
a better recent example is Zidane influence to a garbage Benitez Madrid that lost home 4-0"?" to barcelona without Messi and then gone to 3 consecutive CL titles with the same fucking players

it means you're winning and no team in the league can stop you. pretty simple really.

good post seppo

how many trophies is that worth

Easy to focus on the league and reach impressive point tallies when you bomb out of the CL each year to the likes of Monaco and fucking Tottenham. Give me a call when Pep can simultaneously compete in Europe and England. Fergie reached 4 CL finals whilst winning the PL at the same time. Pep can’t even reach the semifinals with a squad that cost £1bn. Sad!

about 4 in two years, apparently

>Team A finishes a season with 91 points
>Team B finishes a different season with 85 points but wins the league because less competition between top teams
>Team B is better

Attached: 1538601513998.png (800x729, 48K)

>pre heysel spell of dominance
>ban
>take half a decade plus to recover
>another spell of dominance
>looks like another could be coming back

>you'll be 3rd after them in terms of wins in the 90s-onwards
Well obviously. Enjoy watching Mighty Serie A and Mighty La Liga compete with the Prem tv money in years to come. I'm sure you won't be amazingly butthurt at the results.
>just gaslighting some useless mistakes about a side argument?
I pointed out you were wrong. You've accepted that. Job done.

whats the obsession of Arsenal invincibles?
even though it was matched in other leagues before and after arsenal.

i'll tell you why because English media hype everything about your league and you really like to romanticize about that period and act like its the pinnacle of the sport not to be repeated or matched.

the CL isn't really something you win every year. madrid is an anomaly. lets see how many teams 3-peat in the next 20 years.
Teams that haven't won the cl in the past 3 years:
barcelona
city
psg
bayern
atleti
juve
chelsea

wow look at those shit teams. they must not know how to play football. why are they even clubs? they should pack it and quit.

Could you stop posting in broken English please. This isn’t facebook.
>why didn't they dominate with the same team before PEP especially in in 2008?
Mostly to do with Messi’s age and injury problems. But they won the league in 04/05 and 05/06 and the CL in 2006. Barcelona were champions of Europe just two years before Pep turned up. They reach the CL semifinals the season before he arrived.

Imagine being this obsessed with hating the best league in the world

You mean he has 4 CL final trophies?

Pep hasn’t won the CL in almost a decade and in that time he’s bounced around the strongest squads in each league. And he still can’t do it. Sad!

There's no seeth quite like ABE seeth

no one gives a shit about the 70s dude what the fuck

How about the 80s when Buyern got done by fucking Villa? Kek.

>take half a decade to recover.
now this is cope and if any other league used this kind of argument you'll call him out as a bullshit artist.

>prem tv money.
you've had it for so long and done nothing with it and its because of the bong arrogance.
the only think that will work in your favor is that you stopped believing in your own managers but you still overrate your own players and making gods out of them and keep picking them instead of latin players who will keep playing in la liga and make a mockery out of you.

i still remember how you faggots started meming Hary "poacher" Kane as the best player in the world while he wasn't even the best striker around.
you started doing it this year again with sterlel who was a garbage player before pep.

Learn english mordecai you're typing like a spastic.

You realise the Jew brought it up right?

Pep's Bayern was legendary unlucky because of injuries in the later stages of cl. Look it up yourself.

>the state of this kike's rectum if Pool do Barca (because the other 3 prem teams are going through)

>i still remember how you faggots started meming Hary "poacher" Kane as the best player in the world
S E E T H

Attached: 1542660332410.jpg (964x964, 103K)

>muh non arguments , language =\ IQ
yes it will hurt immensely desu, but the Messiah is there.
i hate overrated shit like your league

how many EPL games you watch a season, Gershom? I reckon about 23.

even less.
i dont like niggers spamming crosses and running like headless chickens.
i like to watch you getting raped in CL though, that shit never gets old

>comparing based autism MESSI, prime villa and xavi with le foot lad, dembelel and old man suarez

Attached: 1555537623175.jpg (2398x1550, 383K)

well i hope messi pulls it out against the dippers. if he doesn't, i'll cheer myself up by thinking of you kvetching and gnashing

kek.
i'm okay with that

City might not even win this year. And they’ve lucked out by having Arsenal, Chelshit, and Yanited all go to shit at the same time they are dominating.
With only permacrocks Spuds and Liverpoo to challenge them even Lestah was able to win the league.

>beat prime arsenal (wenger)
>beat prime chelsea (mouyes)
>beat prime man city (mancini)
>3 CL finals in 4 years (win 1)

>overrated flop

>gets to a CL final with Rafael, Gibson, Evans, Valencia and 89 year old Giggs

>The league was tougher and more balanced when Fergie won
Great point. Both klopp and pep is overrated.
>you now remember boomer premier league

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

>...many other clubs missed out on a place in the UEFA Cup due to the return of English clubs to European competitions only being gradual – in 1990 the league had no UEFA coefficient points used to calculate the number of teams, and even though Manchester United won the Cup Winners' Cup in the first season of returning in 1991, it took four more years for England to build up the points to the previous level due to the coefficient being calculated over a five year period.

>Liverpool's additional year of exclusion from Europe meant that there was no English representation in the 1990–91 European Cup, as they were 1989–90 Football League champions. Due to the weak coefficient, Football League Cup winners Nottingham Forest also missed out on UEFA Cup places in 1990–91, along with Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal.

>The teams who missed out on the 1991–92 UEFA Cup, for the same reason were, Sheffield Wednesday, Crystal Palace and Leeds United. In 1992–93, Arsenal and Manchester City were unable to take part. In 1993–94, Blackburn Rovers and Queens Park Rangers would have qualified, and the final season of fewer teams gaining entry was 1994–95, when Leeds United missed out.

If you deny the impact of Heysel on English football, you're a fucking idiot.