Can we all agree, at this point, Neymar is worthless and every team that spent a dime on him wasted their money?

Can we all agree, at this point, Neymar is worthless and every team that spent a dime on him wasted their money?

Attached: 26neymar.jpg (350x235, 19K)

Attached: 11245336243.jpg (1500x1100, 1.04M)

>Barca win treble with Neymar
>wasted money
pick one

Soon my frens...

Attached: realmadrid19.jpg (383x285, 27K)

And this guy won more World Cups than Messi, raPenaldo and Neymar combined

Attached: More WCs than Messi.jpg (500x588, 204K)

Hazard - Mbappe - Neymar
Pjanic - Winjaldum - Pogba
Alaba - Van Djik - Ramos - Robertson
De Gea

Easy treble

>Alaba
Is it 2015 again?

In a footballing sense you are correct but in terms of a football club as a business you can't be wrong. Buying players like Pogvirus or Neymar pays with a few months of jersey sales to pajeets and other shitskins that love them.

In all honesty, I've ever ever seen him have a good game, and I've seen a lot of his games.
He's never the star of the game he's in, he might get a goal but there's always at least 2 others that did more noteworthy stuff.

I don't think he's ever played in the knockout round for PSG.

I think he played literally a single knockout match for PSG, and takes most of the blame for the elimination.
Conveniently people always seem to forget that he formed one of the most deadly attacking trios in history, if not THE most deadly one.
In the year he won the UCL he shared the artillery with motherfucking Messi and Ronaldo.
He was on Ballon D'Or's top 3 TWICE.
He score on every single final he played for Barça.

Yea Forums shitters are fucking INSANE to compare players like Salah or Hazard to Neymar. These motherfuckers can't even come CLOSE to Neymar's skill.

>de gay

T. Neymar

that joke would make sense if my flag was french, flamenguista.

>zero world cups
>zero copa americas
>no balon d'ors

Falls way short compared to the Brazilian legends before him

>27 yearold prospect

nerman is the greatest player in psg's history
grim club

This board has the shortest fucking memory. He carried barca numerous times when Messi and Suarez played poorly, and the hue is right that MSN was one of the deadliest attacking trios ever, even here on Yea Forums people were slobbing on their knobs constantly in 2015. Are you all literal 20 y/o zoomers on here that don't remember that?

>He carried barca
>numerous times
lmao he was a suarez passenger
even dembelel has carried barcelona more

Lmao they'd need to spend more than a billion to get all those players.

Barcelona X psg

>Löw

Pogvirus hehehe

tourists would buy tickets to see him at PSG and Barca

Zero daily prayers to allah haram desu

Attached: 1524211943606.jpg (240x250, 14K)

I certainly hope De Gea is playing as striker and not GK on that formation