Memes and rivalries aside...

Memes and rivalries aside, it's kind of a shame that this God tier Liverpool team won't have the Premier League trophy to show for it, they're absolutely amazing.

Attached: 230490_main.jpg (1040x1471, 229K)

>God Tier
Even 2013/14 Liverpool was better and deserved the Premier League more than that bunch of overrated guys

Ehhh 2nd place and a CL will do
Worst opinion currently on this entire site

Shit post.

This team is far better, and will finish on about 15 points more than that team despite also being in the CL.

The only player from 13/14 who'd get in this team right now is Suarez, and maybe Coutinho

City won the league on 86 points that season, this Liverpool side are already on 91.

>Even 2013/14 Liverpool was better
lol
other than suarez, an overperforming sturridge (ded), and an overperforming gerrard (slipped it all to shit), not at all. this current team is better than the 13/14 squad in every position except henderson (who was also in that squad) and maybe CF but i'd rather than three world class attackers than just suarez

They play like crap m8, no beauty in their style at all. Just crosses and long shots + high pressing opponents to force them make a mistake - literally zero beautiful goals this season from them

Amazing at scoring offside goals and profiting from last minute goalkeeping howlers

Some of the most fondly remembered PL teams of all time didn't win the title

>muh tiki taka

kek

delusion

Portuguese are GOAT posters and then you go and make that stupid ass claim.

Cmon bro

they have no right to be even near us, they got lucky goals from shit tier goalkeepers in the last seconds of games

also if mahrez could shoot like a normal person instead of a retard it wouldn't even be close

Well, maybe we have learned something from Manure, after all.

Attached: Watch1.jpg (589x396, 74K)

>us

i don't know about that top20 cb guy but that front 3 is as good as you'll find

>it's kind of a shame

Attached: 1529964372460.png (368x447, 385K)

They'll get the CL though

Truly an amazing and memorable way to not win a premier league title. Congratulations pool, you deserve it.

>Salah and Mane diving in every match
>Robertson running like a headless chicken and hoofing crosses
>Muh gegenpressing
>No buildup, just hoof the ball and run fast
Yeah, beautiful football

What's "beautiful" football got to do with it? The PL has never been about "beautiful", it's always been about winning. The 1st Division was about beautiful football but they killed that when they made it the PL.

Attached: Feel1.png (669x496, 831K)

I shall console myself with the knowledge that we've got more points from 38 matches, than Manure have ever managed, even when winning the 42-match PL.

Attached: Klopp3a.jpg (426x430, 73K)

what have liverpool won lately

Attached: 1537627866267.png (786x885, 364K)

>m-muh many points trophy

Attached: 1552779789872.jpg (400x400, 52K)

>henderson still in the team
>wouldn't get in the team

ring man are you on Yea Forums every day 10 hours a day fucking hell lad take a day off

Well him and twain have no life so they are always here

Fact: even bottom tier Rafa-era Liverpool was more worthy to win EPL than this bunch of overrated hacks.
Kudos to DAS IT tho. He's aight and remidns me of the good old days.
World should've ended in 2010....

there has to be a counter balance to the scouse delusion

i'm that equalizer

Attached: 1489189993302.jpg (747x716, 70K)

my heart

Really, it's a shame this half decent team is from Liverpool

>i'm that equalizer

Attached: images (36).jpg (168x300, 10K)

Why do you always disappear when city lose

Attached: 1555540110212 (1).webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

This Hendo mogs that Hendo

you better stop this shit, no joke

>you better stop this shit no joke

Attached: 2FFvzA2zeqoVZ5NRzV2o8MyJEzowAL6rjbt8w3dTH8byvU9fogiXaxFmB486Lw4QvLWJarYFY4F2JqD3XYp4WfzsiTai1SWd3Yz4 (640x640, 92K)

>literally zero beautiful goals this season
See Salah goal against Chelsea.

>Suarez FC better than this Liverpool side

Are you clinically braindead, you stupid cunt?

he's not even dutch, just a greasy migrant KEK

Attached: Slip.jpg (992x504, 31K)

If they don't win the league that just means they're second best. We should be celebrating how incredible City is.

You're not wrong. They had a better and more entertaining attack although the current team's defense is better.

Imagine being such a cuck that youre happy about being second. Get a fucking grip.

Imagine being such a shit side that has 91 points and has lost once in the league all season, oh woe is me and my shitty football team who will surely never win anything again

that video will go down as the best moment of the season.

Titiriti mate

>potato hendo cocksucker

Slippy slippy slippy

Attached: slip.png (866x486, 555K)

7 point lead, the city home game was a 6 pointer. why are americans so dumb

>god tier

Attached: sliperrard.gif (635x353, 1.52M)

or wat

Attached: 1542970384765.jpg (480x405, 19K)

would liverpool have stormed those draws if they had him in the squad?

Attached: fekir.jpg (1125x1104, 96K)

to bad city are better then them

Attached: 1555161946337.png (1000x1000, 177K)

to be fair if Klopp manages to retain all key players and signs a backup fullback, backup striker, creative midfielder and maybe even a luxury player for rotation I can see Liverpool unironically doing the quadruple

delusion : the post

>Trickidadian

opinion discarded

K I N O

>niggers : the post

I can't believe EPLEL teams still haven't figured out they need to shut down the fullbacks

imagine if City win it with 96 points

checked

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 8.52.54 PM.png (396x442, 225K)

>7 points more with 2 matches left to play
>Conceded 30 fewer goals
>More clean sheets
>Only lost 1 match
>Haven't lost at home
The only thing the 13/14 side did better was score more goals, but they had to because their defence was trash

>Lose once
>No Title

Draws are a bitch.

well?

Attached: nabfek.jpg (936x622, 102K)

If you guys love beautiful footie so much then does that mean you guys hate mourinho as well?

> draw 4 times in one month
> ah what could happen
> bam first loss

That is their mistake though. I bet they didn't realize the urgency after that massive point lead. Not until the race became close and the games left started dwindling. Klopp should have warned his squad about this because their clearly not capable of having this foresight themselves. Its Liverpools only weakness, it's a low IQ side. Not even trying to be racist here. Salah is a fucking brainlet, so is Mane. So many guys on that team are dumb as rocks. Imo Henderson is like average intellect so he doesn't compensate. Ironically I think Virgil is the smartest of the bunch. And there are quite some examples of players comparable to Salah/Mane etc who are intelligent. If someone were to analyze this season he would come to the conclusion that this is where the points were lost. Not in speed, ball handling or defending. Rather intelligent combination football and patient chance creation.

>Fucking Mingolet in goal
The horrors...

How do Livershit fans feel about the upcoming game at Barcelona?

They're delusional

shut up, joaquim

gotta be in it to win it

The 13/14 team was booty defensively but was even more kino offensively, had style, and was entertaining as fuck.

It's still my favorite Liverpool (and sportsball) team of all time even if it may not have been the absolute best.

hahaha great post friend! I love memes too! XD
DELUSIONAL LOL

Reminder.

Won't be an easy win for >us but it'll be a win for >us.

Attached: our year.png (480x384, 74K)

Studge, Suarez, Sterling and Coutinho were just rampant, i agree

To be fair m8 spamming Delusion xD in every liv thread got stale as fuck