Do you like volleyball? Here in Brazil it's a popular sport, not as football but popular

Do you like volleyball? Here in Brazil it's a popular sport, not as football but popular.
Many people say it's a sport for faggots tho

Attached: 1280px-Europei_di_pallavolo_2005_-_Italia-Russia.jpg (1280x960, 237K)

you are a faggot

Volleyball is amazing to watch at the national level. The only reason North Americans shit on it is because 90% of the game is actual live action. Not enough commercial breaks for them to take their fat, liquid shits.

Attached: obese.png (695x738, 85K)

I prefer playing instead of watching it

BAAAAAACK 2 BACK BABY

t. woman

how come usa and canada are actually good, even though they don't care about the sport?

Money. No one actually watches it though, even when they make it medal games.

Yes. Why shouldn't I like? haha

Attached: 140285edbc02916fb6c35d3a653dadc5.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

It's seen as more of a youth and college sport, and definitely more of a woman's sport here. It's why the national team is so strong but there's virtually no pro league.

What sport do Brazilian faggots play?

Imagine if your job was to wash their uniforms & shorts after a match ha ha

Since Germanics tend to be taller isn't a mostly Southern Brazil sport?

*spikes a ball into your face*

Ironically volleyball

>volleyball
thats a strange way to spell rape but ok

It's popular in all regions but yes, it's more popular at the South and at the southeast too

Ewwww that's just gross.

Girls eww

Rape is what your redneck father did to you crackhead mother to conceive you.

The most patrician sport desu

oh well at least you tried thiago better luck next time

>The only reason North Americans shit on it is because 90% of the game is actual live action.
Canadian being retarded.

Just because it's not followed on tv, doesn't mean it's not popular. Volleyball is one of the most played sports in the US.

Glass houses with the obesity burn, too. How the hell are you 26 percent obese when 75% of the population is malnourished Patels and skinny Chinks?

80% of the team is from the Southeast and they are all pardos, stop pretending Brazil is white.

Attached: file.png (1206x392, 80K)

Brazil is white though.

We really aren't. I study in a somewhat expensive private college, where the kids from the upper middle class go, and there are few naturally blonde people there, and almost everybody have this permanent "tan". And I'm not even from Norte/Merdeste.

Damn, that's a lot of rage you have down there. You good, man?

It's right there next to basketball and football in Serbia.
I am playing in my local club for 12 years now and had a pleasure to play along with this g.o.a.t. Uros Kovacevic.

Attached: 29102017uros,539125b52b.jpg (280x420, 14K)