Fucking based

Fucking based

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-151827_Twitter.jpg (1080x884, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CutonDime25/status/1121928904019673090?s=19
twitter.com/CutonDime25/status/1121930078684884992?s=19
barstoolsports.com/viral/is-lesean-mccoy-the-biggest-asshole-of-all-time-for-tweeting-out-avengers-spoilers
lflus.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>RIP dog TONEY STARK

I'm crying thats the greatest tweet ever

sorry bud. the avengers is female now just like the force and just like the nfl in 10 years

> the avengers is female now just like the force and just like the nfl in 10 years

and everything else, inshallah

I pride myself on the fact that I have no idea what this tweet means besides Iron Man and the fact that I've never been inside of a Starbucks

Why do americans care so much about a superhero movie being spoiled?

desu I tried starbucks once and it was disgusting and overpriced, why do normies like it so much?
also hard to order, you need ADD to get through the ordering process, or you need to be hopped on meth or some shit
always wondered this too. it's just cape shit

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SPOIL THE MOVIE FOR ME YOU RUINED MY LIFE

Attached: angry soyboy.png (231x218, 9K)

imagine being upset you got a kid's movie spoiled.

75% of Starbucks customers here are women, who love the sugary drinks.

But at least it was a it wasn't a white cis male who spoiled it, so its ok user

Attached: 1536607790629.gif (307x343, 22K)

>everything needs to be pro feminine and female empowerment
>we welcome Muslims and their culture
This is your brain on leftism

All broke white girls who literally can’t afford that shit every morning but do it anyway because zero financial discipline

>T W E N T Y individual movies and stories all tying together seamlessly over a decade
>"BWAH WHO CARES ABOUT SUPERHEROS"
you literally sound like my grandpa, if you can't take a step back and appreciate what end game is REGARDLESS of the actual movie you're an idiot, it's movie making excellence just getting to this point.
god forbid people want to experience that for the first time in the proper setting.

absolute state of this post

>movie making excellence
this better be bait

If I was you I would better not be talking Colombia.

Attached: IMG_20190426_142957.jpg (1080x579, 65K)

disney paying him the BIG bucks

Attached: 1550710638836.jpg (632x1024, 65K)

get out of here nerd

>a fucking raccoon

Who the fuck can't afford a coffee in the morning?

Don't you have a caravan to join?

$7 for a coffee every morning is not sustainable for a lot of the people that are doing it. If you drink coffee why not at home on the way to work or at the office? No wonder people have 100$ to their name

>it's movie making excellence
This what Americans GENUINELY believe.

>n-no, the entire world is wrong, not me!

I don't give a shit about capeshit and spoilers because I'm /elite/ when it come to cinema so I'll never watch this trash, but did you just spoil the movie?

name me a more ambitious project that's been as wildly successful, world wide btw
I'll wait

>the entire world is this childish over spoilers
nigger
it's just a movie
and there's a whole world outside of autistic internet fandom that doesn't care that much

>a fucking raccoon

>captain america
>le walking propaganda man
jesus fucking christ why do people eat this shit up?

wrong about the movies being good you retard
solid reading comprehension from Argentina as per usual

>he still thinks it's the 1950's
you're adorably ignorant little guy :)

based unknown nigger ruining capeflicks for the mutts

I'd like to slag end wars. I read the wiki and the plot sounds like a disappointing anime. But I'm really hyped for the godzilla movie so basically I just like the same babby shit but slightly different.

I bet you voted for Hillary you pathetic faggot

this is why he's based

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-164514_Twitter.jpg (1080x1523, 509K)

the majority of people in the world haven't seen a single marvel movie

Why do black ppl like Tony Stark so much?

>implying third world niggers are relevant in a conversation about entertainment quality
stop

>why do black ppl like a black character
gee.... the world may never know...

Because he's played by that black guy from Tropic Thunder

>IRRELEVANT ARGUMENT BECAUSE I CAN'T REFUTE YOUR POINT
that's about right tbf, you can stop replying if you'd like

first world niggers seem really into to it though

It’s not irrelevant. The type of person who gets this excited over a fucking superhero film for children is most likely the same type of person who voted for that vapid cunt

wrong, blade was kino

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1528644335697.jpg (640x640, 26K)

>another ridiculous point trying to sound smart
seriously, you can stop, we get it you don't like Hillary and you're super edgy

This is your brain on capeshit

and what exactly has the incredible country of Uruguay given to the entertainment world recently?

im not sure im gonna watch it desu 3 hours seems like forever

>the absolute state of the american popular culture infested brain

>literally mad because somebody likes something you don't

Not polluting it with capeshit.

>his countries biggest contribution is literally nothing

Yes

Attached: adornoeixam.jpg (200x273, 19K)

Coffee costs like 50 cents here, if you pay any more than 1 buck for coffee you're being ripped off

t. brainlet

>being proud of living in the same country as money grabbing jews making superhero movies
Do you have your spidey mask on while typing?

Attached: UnfinishedCriminalCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif (455x250, 1.55M)

A whole board is currently laughing at you you fucking faggot

>15 posts
>a whole board
you're trying way to hard leaf

>being proud that his country produces literally nothing of value
Please continue to shit on the USA on an American forum using a foreign language

>proud of capeshit

Attached: 1552367320807.gif (206x196, 480K)

every day things like this bring me closer to suicide u are hurting me

Attached: 1556220373567.jpg (2499x2208, 853K)

>l-look, the other guys agree with me!
>25 people's opinion is more relevant than the millions of people who enjoyed the movie!
cringe

It's a work in progress

>haha I used the NPC meme!
t.NPC

You're the faggot that cried reacting to star wars aren't you?

Thoughts about this soiboy? He's Polish youtuber that LOVE Marvel.

Attached: image.jpg (811x786, 118K)

As someone who's never seen an avengers movie how big a spoiler is this?

>implying I'm mad that I get two boards virgins riled up instead of one for no extra cost

enough for hundreds of people to like comments in the replies wishing he tore his ACL

typical capeshitter phenotype

never watched a star wars movie in my life, big swing a miss brit bong

HONK HONK

Attached: 1556258380997.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

have sex

>literally mad online about somebody being happy about something
he's also married and you're alone posting on an anonymous sports forum

I hate how Yea Forums changed. It used to be full of edgy contrarians but at least they watched real movies. Now its only about Star Wars and Superhero movies. At least 50% of the posts are made by shilling bots.

who goes through the trouble of making these thinking its some profound insight on mainstream topics.

I do regularly
weird projecting though, you okay bud?

Whoa, you really showed him.
>Literally watches Marvel shit bit he also hasnt even watched A new hope.

How many of his followers are kids? Sucks for them, I guess.

Yea Forums literally made the guy famous. Dumbasses got him acknowledged by Mark Hamill and I think he got an interview on his local news

>he STILL likes a thing I don't like
>AND NOW I LIKE A THING HE DOESN'T LIKE
do opinions exist in Uruguay?

I'll torrent it when it comes out in 3 months as something to watch when I'm bored. I couldn't imagine getting excited for it though, or caring about spoilers. It's cookie cutter shite good guys vs bad guys, spoilers are meaningless.

>733K

Attached: 1527042357918.jpg (478x478, 48K)

they have a fucking sticky warning that avengers spoilers will get you banned. ive never seen that before on Yea Forums in my entire life. they have gone full reddit

grew up without a father

Get dabbed on capefag.

Attached: 1519946337022.gif (1100x450, 326K)

No.

stay mad, incel

Have you ever been in a institution? Cells.

Attached: Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080.mp4_snapshot_01.23.13_[2019.01.01_21.37.23].jpg (1904x793, 372K)

This meme works better without the sound, you could put literally anything in the corner.

>muh mad about someone being happy strawman
There comes a point where fandom is embarrassing. Like crying over a trailer (or worse, a teaser), especially if you're old enough to know that those can be terribly misleading

this film is like one step above cape shit. hate how Yea Forums worships it without seeing the irony

It was always a rule but never enforced until now

>there comes a point where somebody's happiness makes me feel insecure
ftfy

This physically hurts

So if over the course of 10 years i select the 20 nastiest shits I take during that time and force feed them to you, but save a piece of each one to combine into one giant shit amalgamation to serve on a golden platter at the very end of it all, does that make that final dish of shit taste any better?

When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? Cells.

Attached: Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.mp4_snapshot_01.23.27_[2019.01.01_21.44.09].jpg (1904x793, 268K)

Yea Forums is currently inundated with an influx of game of thrones, star wars and capeshit redditors

Attached: 1355739283325.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

>american

what a surprise

>capeshit
dropped

fuck you OP

Yea Forums has been inundated with capeshitters and star wars faggots since the first trailer of the new star wars movie

You act like it's something new or temporary.

Attached: 1555884902980.jpg (569x760, 46K)

It's objectively an impressive feat, right? Years of work, all for one huge shit crossover. Surely it takes shit making excellence to get to that point? ANYONE should be able to appreciate the flavor

Nice job trying to prove everyone wrong that capeshitters are turbopleb manchildren. Now have sex.

>implying 15yrs cunt with daddy issues cartoon frog78987678 trumptard is any less npc

stop making us look bad you fucking faggot. those movies are absolute garbage. what are you, 14?

His behavior should trouble you. Can you act like a man? Carry yourself with some dignity. The """men""" of our world are acting like 6 year olds, it's pathetic.

What do you think a society is like when this is how its men behave? Teary-eyed over a children's movie and proudly broadcasting this behavior to the world. How is this not concerning?

Lads I've spent too much time here and seem to react to shit like this with "soi", "faggot" or "beta".

What are some good real world terms to use for this kind of retardation? I'm being unironic

Attached: grug.jpg (235x215, 10K)

You zoomer piece of shit, M*A*S*H did this in the 70s without all the mouse bux.
Capeshitters must hang.

>see block of phone books outside block of flats
>sole reaction forming in brain is meme arrow greentext 'phonebooks'
it was time to leave but I'm still here

virgin is a good one since most normal fags dont find it offensive yet

Soi-Infantile, immature, regressive, developmentally challenged, feminized

beta- Submissive, meek, timid, easily influenced

faggot- Faggot, homo, queer, Anal Assassin, Ass Bandit, Bugger, poofter, poof, knob jockey, meat masseur, sod, turd burglar

If by retardation you mean the usage of soi faggot and beta. Post is slightly ambiguous
>Brainwashed by Yea Forums
>Doesn't go outside
>Out of touch with reality

I think it's gotten progressively worse.

Once I responded to my own post with discussion without knowing it was my own post
I too am still here

Capitalist Superheroes peels back the glamorous façade and shows us what fantasy characters like Batman, Superman and Iron Man truly are: the horrific embodiments of neoliberal capitalism. By making us sympathize with powerful but all-too-human billionaires, these films legitimize the power of the Berlusconis and Rupert Murdochs of the world. Dan Hassler-Forest strips down the superhero fantasy to show us that this new emperor is wearing no clothes - or rather: that what is hidden behind the superhero's colorful costume is in fact the true power of Capital. ~ Slavoj Žižek , philosopher

What would peterson say about capeshit?

I suppose it has but that's how cancer works when the mods don't treat it. It spreads.

Has the Pope lifted his excommunication already?

clean your batcave?

the movie was alright, but fucking lmao at that

Fag lol

I'd rather the mods just allow users to derail and ruin the obvious shill threads.

You fucking insect. I came from another board just to laugh at you.

Attached: 1550180111259.jpg (600x900, 106K)

have SEX

Based and redpilled nigger

He called out the fact they killed the most based Avenger and let the lamest one live to please the numale zoomer audience. Can't have them getting too jealous now desu

Eat shit, OP.

Not that I'm surprised by that result but seriously eat shit.

Honestly, the movie was terrible because
>BRO! PEOPLE WANT SPIDERMAN BACK BRO! TIME TRAVEL BRO!
oh, and also, you know, all the fucking spergs clapping and screaming every 5 minutes. There was some kid in the same row as me bouncing up and down in his seat like a rabbit. It was fucking disgusting. I saw it for free and I still want my money back. 3 hours of my life that I'll never get back

Lmao

The dark night is better than the avengers

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>went to see a stupid children’s movie
>complains about the theatre experience

you had 10 years to get Thursday tickets LMFAO

Thank god, my college has a small comfy cinema so there are no annoying kids and it's kinda empty even today

I understand. I just don't care.

Best superhero movie:
Logan
The Dark Knight
Watchmen

Why are Americans such children, lads? Why do they consume this stuff made for babies?

Pro-female sounds like the Jewish agenda. We're more of the "women should stay in the kitchen" type, bro.

>Not including Unbreakable

Fuck off /int/. Capeshit is dominating all cinemas in the world especially in your country.

The only decent film in the MCU is Iron Man 1.

grow up you fucking faggot

Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-191517.jpg (1080x1920, 714K)

lmao what a gormless pleb

Yea Forums here, we're still laughing at your pathetic fanboi soi drinking faggot ass

Attached: stop_posting.jpg (387x580, 30K)

based

I am not lying when I say that is the only one I have seen

I've seen that and a few others including the first Avengers, you're not missing much. I don't get the hype at all.

based

Attached: 47C6E52E-3516-4DFF-ABE7-2A2AE2275D97.jpg (540x540, 49K)

And the Iron Throne and the white house post 2020

holy shit....... how can i be so famous bros.....

t. Has never seen the godfather trilogy or at least twin peaks.

Based

>stay mad, incel

Attached: soyboy feminist.jpg (720x480, 37K)

Because a few apes think it's an acceptable norm to clap and holler at a screen doesn't make it "excellence". For the sake of yourself and the well being of people around you, start thinking for yourself and stop watching Mojo clips on Youtube about your favourite spandex boys, it's embarrasing, honestly I can smell the estrogen from all the way there.

my gf gave me a free ticket, i didn't really want to go, user.

Top fucking kek. Imagine watching goddamn super hero movies. The "xD I'm such a nerd" thing has taken a new format

Remember when nerds used to build computers and shit?

>capeshit

proper fucking noncery innit

HE JUST DID IT AGAIN THE MADMAN
twitter.com/CutonDime25/status/1121928904019673090?s=19

Attached: 20190406_181905.jpg (2576x1932, 1.39M)

Attached: 1536485569723.webm (1280x544, 974K)

WOOOOOOW THE CAPE MAN PUNCHED THE OTHER CAPE MAN OH MY GOD I NEVER EXPECTED IT THAT'S AMAZING MOOOOOOOOM

>all those replies
Americans are so weird. Imagine getting upset about “spoilers” for a kids movie. Any movie that can be spoiled before you see it is not a good movie.

Nice bait. Have another (you)

/ourguy/

You're implying there's no value in tension from unknown outcomes?

coward

no one can call you out on it, i use it for all of the above and it makes the same point without getting bitched at for calling someone a fag

A friend of mine left all Whatsapp groups, blocked everyone from social media, and wouldn't see anyone from fear of being spoiled. I understand it sucks but does it really warrant such a reaction? At some point you may stop and think that letting your entire life being dominated by the latest corporate cinema product is not worth it.
What the hell happened to men?

search "LeSean McCoy" and sort by latest replies and reap the salt, it's great

Have sex

then read the replies to this tweet about the bills' latest draft
twitter.com/CutonDime25/status/1121930078684884992?s=19

I saw that as well and assumed it was his dog or something. What a boss. Truly /myRB/

>followers decreased by 2K since this tweet
kek he triggered so many people

I hope I don’t get arrested for this but, kill yourself you fucking spastic cunt

barstoolsports.com/viral/is-lesean-mccoy-the-biggest-asshole-of-all-time-for-tweeting-out-avengers-spoilers
they big mad

I fucking love this man. God damn I love the Bills, Shady just doesn’t give a fuck anymore and is about to go off this season.

>they forgot about tyreek hill

Good, this is incredible. Get all these dumb faggots mad.

lel what the literal fuck

Spoiling the latest capeshit is unironically a bigger sin than a black man beating his son to a leftist

Why are americans so fucking retarded? I think we should gas them all.

Lol

Put me in the screencap

imagine being this guy

Attached: oplhf.jpg (640x480, 52K)

supremely based

kino post

Attached: 1545281465191.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

kys you disney cocksucker

Yea Forums reportan

Attached: 1545039392149.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Fucking based. I like him even more now. Capeshitters deserve this.

I wish there was a button that could kill everyone who's seen at least two of these movies

Attached: 1460580667216.gif (450x371, 2M)

this is some god tier bait

lmao what a shithole

Only for plebs. A movie that can be ruined by revealing a twist is not worth seeing in the first place.

Haven’t been to that shithole in a few years. All they do is post about capeshit and BLACKED. Not surprised it’s even worse now.

>Leave for a few hours
>CTRL + F
> (you)
> 1/59
it was a good day

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

i don't really care about avengers movies but if i did i'd be fucking pissed. i've stopped watching shows before because people ruined them for me

based

Based

test

Spoilers don't imply the whole films been ruined, Nigel. Almost every movie relies on suspense induced by the unknown

Thanks for the spoilers.

as someone who's seen very little super hero movies, wasn't the thing in the last one that everyone died?

any idiot with half a brain knew the snapped people would come back, iron boy died after that.
dead dead

jesus christ

Attached: SNAP.jpg (680x450, 42K)

based

meant

Yea Forums is just neo-Yea Forums

When the Heat were in the finals and I had to work at night I would go to all my coworkers and tell them not to spoil me. I would then turn my phone and radio off to watch it recorded later.
Is that any different than this?

This guy had us blocked for like 10 days

-the fuck?!

Attached: gsp skeptical3.png (132x131, 32K)

God this is so fucking pathetic. We are not prepared for an invasion man

LFL is a legit league.

rich evens did this like 4 years ago and it was more believable

The biggest marketing trick that Disney which pulled is making people believe that this is result of a 11 year buildup when they didn't plan beyond the first avengers movie which itself is a product of some loosely connected capeshit(remember the mcu isn't some overarching storyline, it's just a bunch of standalone movies which are connected by Mcguffins and post credit scenes).

lflus.com/

I'm talking about thick girls in bikini tops and booty shorts plain' handegg.

oh no no no no

Attached: 1518553470169.jpg (543x373, 20K)

Its a movie aimed at CHILDREN. Its about fucking SUPERHEROES. They always win in the end retard, there's no "story", its just throwing out as many average-quality movies as possible with as many crossovers as possible to milk as much money as they can out of you retards.

This is the type of delusion I expect to see from superhero movie fanboys

nice

Attached: allegri-juventus-empoli-serie-a_180npknj2afrx1l8wuz75ij0e0.jpg (1600x900, 70K)

Get back to mowing that lawn kiddo

Attached: 29077743-CD46-4AB0-90EC-EC263B7B4EE7.jpg (400x300, 103K)