All these soccer threads

>all these soccer threads

Attached: 861DF06A-A16A-4DBF-B1D4-86734309307E.jpg (656x500, 67K)

Is that Kurt Angle?

>trips
Based

>Trump
BASED

Good post my friend :)

>Yea Forums used to be nothing but small communities revolving around skateboarding, extreme sports and water sports
>now it's 95% sweaty man drama

i feel kinda bad for them tbqh

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Trump is a soccer fan though and his son is a player.

we had gymnastics training, rock climbing and bouldering threads once upon a time in asp

I don’t. Wrestling threads were massive cancer on Yea Forums, they had to go somewhere.

>the world's most popular sport by far
>"an alternative sport"
hmm

Attached: trumpwc.jpg (926x584, 92K)

But Yea Forums mean /american sport/.

>tfw my friend is watching Disk Golf
Wonder if Yea Forums knows about it.

Popular organised sport, yes. Fishing is above that.

fucking based. cant stand how out of hand the yuropoor and south americans have gotten on Yea Forums the last few years. conversely americans have all fucked off for some reason. very grim times for Yea Forums.

>sweaty man drama
keked

>fishing
er, what?

the fraction of fishing that's done as a sport is insanely low, compared to recreational or vocational. Old blokes enjoying a sunny day with a rod dipped in a bit of water isn't a sport, nor are commercial trawlers full of blokes doing it to put food on the table. Although fishing is based and redpilled, so you do get some of my respect for bringing it up

Hence why I qualified with 'organised'. Football is the most popular organised one. Fishing is more popular if you include all fishing as a sport, rather than professional competitive fishing.

Pretty sure skateboarding and scootering are more popular than fishing.

whatever happened to the fbi giving fifa the red card? never heard anything else about it. was it all for show?

Just give wrestling their own board, no?

well fuck it then pal, let's include biting your finger nails too

biting your finger nails is more popular than both football and fishing, because more people do it than both of them. Sure, organised nail biting competitions are a bit thin on the ground, but what the hey we're just making it up as we go along

do NOT step to me EVER again

Heem and hoc can fuck off to Yea Forums

They also had the best martial arts and fighting sports threads. Hiro fucked up. A containment general on Yea Forums was fine.

/heem/ is the most cancerous general on this entire site desu

Poor asp, can't belive people even watch wrestling anymore

ALSO
ASP
AMERICAN SPORT POSTING YOU YANKS SHOULD GO TO THE NEW FOUND LANDS LMAO SP STANDS FOR SOCCER POSTING

Why the fuck didn't we move every general over there?

It actually was a good board too. You would get decent replies and not some shiteating sarcastic posts in your threads

Attached: 1432119174465.png (398x409, 49K)

This is really dumb. Sometimes I like to masturbate.

>Masturbation a more popular sport than football

>tfw the guilt isn't going away

Attached: 1409583423639.png (285x276, 65K)

They where not cancer they contained themselves in their own general

>there are more people who go fishing than play football

Absolutely debatable.

kevin nash summer of '92

It was that from the beginning you mentally ill faggot. You don't need to brainwash yourself into believing everything gets worse with time.

so can soccer. Look at the front page of sp at any given moment? It’s infested with all the same soccer shit

>most popular sport in the world
>alternative

NA education strikes again

Reminder if not for generals, american sports wouldn't exist in Yea Forums anymore.

ya finna seethe lil guy?

>It was that from the beginning
lol no it wasnt newfriend

I am impressed that you can even type, can you breath with your mouth closed?

Not even close to being true. For half of the year American football runs Yea Forums

not being fat is cpnsidered alternative lifestyle in the us

If by "running" you mean tripfag making threads that die with two replies, being those replies just the tripfags using their phones to talk to himself and bumping his thread, yes you're right.