Reminder: Arsenal > Spurs

Prove me wrong

Attached: 1A855CED-E35A-447E-9028-7397BB794130.jpg (307x409, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/utUyha0wjSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obsessed

Attached: hm.png (666x107, 12K)

>Arse Anal

Arsenal is shit mate

tottenham will win the ucl and all arsenal fans will kill themselves

Attached: 4cb.png (600x800, 810K)

Fuck off kike. Never forget that ours is gold. You'll never even get your hands on a regular one.

Attached: 1543787074585.jpg (1391x2152, 365K)

They have to beat the team that beat Madrid and juve and then beat Liverpool or Barcelona though

imagine living in the past because your present is so shit. still going to be jerking off to premier league titles 50 years from now if you don't win another?

Dubs confirms. Arsenal are past it, just like United.

Spurs fans are more likely to also understand the laws of rugby

You haven’t got a past to do that to, you have no league titles get that through your skull and we last one a trophy 2 years ago, your last was in 08 so we are the bigger team in the present not even talking about the 4-2 and 1-1 meaning you ain’t beat us in a while

The thing is, most Arse fans my age were in primary school during the invincible era, and were just bandwagoning glory hunters. They thought they were attaching themselves into a life of success, but they actually got in at or just after the peak. No wonder they are so bitter.

>the actual black binbag parade

Spurs fans (and City fans, for that matter) are, simply, more 'pure' fans than the Arse plastics.

>looks at table
Nope.
>looks at squad
Nope.
>looks at stadium
Nope.

Congratulations Arsenal. You're finally a smaller club than Tottenham.

Look at flags on sp and you’ll see every team in the prem is full of plastic, spurs are no exception just look at

>stadium
See pic
Also, you forgot to look at time since last trophy and total number of trophies, as well as past results from this season, if they have such a good squad then why couldn’t they beat us?

Attached: C0C572B1-19E7-4196-AB8B-DCAAB6956241.jpg (1080x1350, 511K)

ajax fluked twice and liverpool are now shook from losing the league

only barca can provide a decent challenge

Spurs lost both games to Liverpool this season, them losing the league doesn’t mean they’ll give up on UCL because of what they did last season

>The Emirates pulls 59,983 on the average
Fucking how, the place is so quiet

>the place is so quiet
He said, having literally never been there.
>a-actually I-
No you haven't you pathetic little virgin.

>t. Arsecuck season ticket holder who barely raises his voice when his team scores

Arsenal is just the spurs for boomers.

>tf
Don’t make takes about EPL you are a retarded American customer

>I watch premier league soccer

Enjoy Arsenal2.0

Reminder that Lasagna is still mathematically possible and not all too improbable either. Maybe 10% chance we get St. Totteringham's this year.

Good job I go to games, won’t see you there!

>the spurs

its funny that the 3 biggest jokes in world football are in the 3 spots below us. in a battle vs 3 banter clubs

Attached: 1555681274970.jpg (814x909, 115K)

based and jewpilled.

Yet arsenals present is still massively superior to Tottenham's. Actual trophies have been won in the last 10 years yet Tottenham haven't won anything at all.

>Imagine hanging on to the past because your rivals have bettered themselves beyond all recognition and are priming themselves to be a football dynasty.

Arsenal are just a shittier version of liverpool at this point la.

Nothing wrong here.
Even though Spurs are technically better NOW, we were so much better for so many years that even this hasn't put a dent on anything but a little bit of pride.
Spurs also have a trophy cabinet that's collecting dust.

but when we win the cl in a couple months we will instantly leapfrog you. there is no comeback to 'no CL's'

>past
>two years ago
is it hanging on to the past to bring up the past results against spurs this season? that being a 4-2 home win and a 1-1 away draw

>when
good luck beating the team that beat juve and madrid and then somehow beating barcelona or a team that beat you both times they've played you this season, delusional cope

>Spurs 70 points
>Arse Anal 66 points

neck yourself gooner. your club is a better version of West Ham at this point. The team raises their game against spurs because they're now your cup final.

you dont get a cup final, so why are you saying 'thats your cup final' when we went to one last season and one the season before that (which we won), and one two seasons before that, and one the season before that? You haven't been to one since you lost the league cup final to chelsea in 2015, arrsenal have won two trophies since then and we've won three since you last won - or are you going for a top 4 trophy?

>arsenal fan mentioning top 4

please contain yourself europacuck

Remember spurs fans always making fun of top 4? I do, talk to me when you win a trophy, if you do

seethe more.
kek.

Arse Anal is a bigger club than Spurs for sure, as was demonstrated the year Leicester won the league. All year long it was either Spurs of Lester the ones who were poised to win the title, and not only did the foxes ended winning it all but arsenal actually finished 2nd, cucking tottenham once more by the fact that even on the season spurs had the most chance of winning, arsenal still finished above them kek

I love the banter and everything but it’s pretty much like Arsenal has been better for the last decades but right now Spurs are better. Either one is preferable to an oil money team on cheat mode.

Just looked it up, Spurs pulled no less than 56,000 since it opened

youtu.be/utUyha0wjSE

they dont allow new ticket sales or anyone new to enter the stadium as its still viewed as a test event til next season, so its season ticket holders ONLY. they even blocked the first row seats for now as they perfect everything. grow up and learn something before you type

Based

>Haha guys it’s seething if this guy points out that his rivals haven’t won anything

It’s cute to see customers defend each other

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOTTLEJOBS

Attached: A0EA0876-5769-4A1E-A11B-D0A9A20FC4F6.jpg (1125x893, 740K)