WAS: Washington trades up for EDGE Montez Sweat
BAL: Ravens land Marquise 'Hollywood' Brown at 25
OAK: Raiders make Josh Jacobs first RB off board
PHI: Eagles trade up to 22 for OT Andre Dillard
GB: Packers trade up for S/CB Darnell Savage
DEN: Broncos take TE Noah Fant at No. 20 overall
TEN: Titans select ACL'd Jeffery Simmons at No. 19
WAS: Redskins get their guy, take Haskins at 15

Attached: 1556252976457.png (612x346, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theringer.com/nfl-draft/2019/4/25/18517275/new-york-giants-daniel-jones
google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/kansas-city-chiefs-tyreek-hill-accused-of-assaulting-son-in-record
twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121585969566666752
sbnation.com/nfl/2019/4/15/18304541/nfl-quarterbacks-draft-2019-projection-stats-kyler-murray-dwayne-haskins
youtu.be/6KYrrmP1bEk
youtu.be/GkQrgk-BoLc
sports-reference.com/cfb/players/daniel-jones-4/gamelog/
youtube.com/watch?v=GkQrgk-BoLc
sports-reference.com/cfb/players/dwayne-haskins-1/gamelog/
youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ
twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1121596822303203330
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iggles won the first round

Attached: 1509467266932.jpg (1200x1000, 99K)

theringer.com/nfl-draft/2019/4/25/18517275/new-york-giants-daniel-jones

someone post the twitter screenshots about how Gettlememe decided on Jones after watching him for the first time in the senior bowl

Depending on how haskins pans out skins did pretty good

Skins won the draft simply because of how they memed the Giants into being a shitshow for the next 3+ years

Brit Brocos fan here. Did "we" do well? Everyone seems really high on Fant's receiving

Drafting a TE in the first round is retarded

On one hand Flacco loves TE's and you the second best (possibly best recieiving) TE in the draft while picking up extra draft capital from the Stoolers
On the other hand, I still think its a good pick and a good move by Elway

why the fuck wasn’t DK metcalf drafted

because hes actually shit
he will have to go to a team that is willing and able to use him within his four routes if he wants to have a hope at succeeding
that or convert to TE

can't wait to see murray literally explode when his midget ass gets hit by a pro

He can’t catch a ball and only knows one route

Patriots fucked up
7-9 season incoming

>muh measurables
stop it

Jets

Attached: 72C5641A-8C01-4CC3-A1B5-B9D51AF80520.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

>Around the league, there wasn't just a mocking of the Giants' selection; there was almost a sort of outrage.

>"That pick was inexcusable," one AFC South executive told me."
omega kek

>Jets made a decent pick
>Giants made the blunder of the year
bizarro world

>niggles
>winning
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOURE KILLING ME user

g-go puckers...

Can someone give me the basic gestalt of day 1 of the draft? I need to be able to bullshit with the guys at the office.

Giants picked a literal who to replace eli when there were much better prospects available and giants fans are seething

Just dunk on the Giants all day and you'll be fine

Who will take draft babby drew lock now?

Still buncos

MANN I JUS WANNA HELP DA TEAM MAN MAN MAN FHDJSHAGSK MAN MANNNN I TELL U WUT

Where the fuck is Rosen going now? Most teams in need have pretty much plugged the hole it seems

he'll end up in meamay you watch

It wouldnt be so bad in the second round, especially now that they have one to spare

Tards shouldve traded him the day before the draft at the very fucking latest. They still at least had the smokescreen of taking Murray up then. They will be lucky to get a third for him now

Who takes Will Grier? CHORGERS?

reading /r/greendaypackers i'm worried lads

Attached: 15462660250.jpg (626x626, 65K)

Imagine the cheers and laughter that went up in the 49ers draft room after the Tards picked Murray and Bosa fell to them
Patriots, or I riot

Lions made a good pick

Pats aren't taking a QB in the second round.

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/kansas-city-chiefs-tyreek-hill-accused-of-assaulting-son-in-record
>"The woman, identified as Crystal Espinal, told Hill that their son repeatedly said he broke his arm and that he is scared of his father, according to the recording obtained by KCTV.

>Hill, 25, reportedly responds, “You need to be terrified of me, too.”
God damnit Hill, way to fuck yourself and the team, you stupid ape.

Who got a better steal: Bills or Jags?

The New England Patriots.

Jones>Haskins?

I don’t get it, dude

I hope he ends up the backup in Jacksonville.

Jasg, Oliver had character issues

>Brady wins owl
>let's draft a qb lel
the absolute state

Based chargers got a nice pick today

How could the raiders and Giants fuck up this badly?

Jones is going to be a starting qb for 10+ years and every single person talking shit never watched any game tape. Jewish journalists drummed up this hatred because they would rather see Rosen or a black qb do well. Nothing gets an untalented kike-goblin more mad that a 6'5 chad with a 130 iq.

Attached: th (19).jpg (474x314, 22K)

Byron Leftwitch 2.0. Sweat might be a steal, however

The reality is that Brady WILL be gone soon so it would be best to find a prospect that can be groomed to replace him

I thought you’re numbers matter especially when you’re not playing behind a stacked team like Alabama but Ok I guess I’m not big brain enough to see this nobody upsides compared to Haskins.

Also, way to get racial about it

Kraft will keep Brady into his 50’s even if he turned into Eli.

>54

>t. increasingly nervous man

Francesa is going to have a heart attack

Jags. As soon as the Gnats decided to further drive their team to the basement for the next 5 years, it's like Coughlin couldn't get that envelope into the hands of Goodell fast enough.

Daniel Jones is Dave Brown 2.0, a guaranteed bust highlighted by being the #6 pick. Not better than Webb or Lolololetta by any metric, the 3rd straight year of taking a noodle arm camp body.

>b-but the experts know best!!
>b-but we don't know all the details!!
>b-but the Broncos/Bengals/Redskins wanted him, it was #6 or not at all!
>b-but he looks just like eli, we won 2 bowls with him!!
>b-but you can't judge him based on his college play, D-Duke had no other talents!!
'NO!'

a massive overreach taking him in the Top 15 alone, he would have been available at #17 if you were absolutely adamant about wasting a draft pick this year. Drafting linemen, shoring up the defense, and riding Eli's suck-contract into a Fromm/Herbert/Lawrence? No, I Dave Gettleman will get rid of our best players and draft a literal nobody + obese run stuffer with the picks we received!

a man picked at #6 simply because he shared a college coach with the Manning Family (14 years after leaving the superior SEC for a nice retirement gig at a ACC basketball school). A """future franchise QB""" who is completely non-threatening to Eli, who can rest easy now knowing the kid will be eviscerates by NY media before he ever takes a snap under center. And the ULTIMATE NY sports irony will come when the Knicks do NOT land the #1 pick, and watch the REAL Duke prospect Zion Williamson play in Chicago. A joke of a football team, from office, and sports city.

Peace out fags, smell you later.

>muh jooooos
try harder next time

It's already begun. 3PM today cannot come fast enough.

twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/1121585969566666752

He's got no agility and isn't great at catching & next to no nfl teams just chuck it deep now

Giants could've probably picked up a better quarterback than Jones in the 7th round lmao

imagine unironically shilling for Jones just because he's white

literally more retarded than nogs chimping out over nigger qbs

Giants are dead to me, taking Barkley was a shiny new sportscar when you're drowning in debt, but this just kills it.

Dubs decide my new team.

Why do the Seahawks always pick a player that literally no one expected to go in the first round?

POST YFW THE GNATS PICKED THE SENIOR BOWL MVP FOR 3 CONSECUTIVE YEARS

Their draft strategy has been found out!

Attached: Blown Away.gif (200x150, 688K)

Come to the jest

Chargers

Las Vegas Raiders of Henderson, Nevada

Rams

What better ones? You have Haskins and that’s it.

It’s a miracle that chucky didn’t blow his load to try and get Murray but if you’re someone that looked at Jones or Webb and think these are franchise guys, you should get a kick to the head.

Kek

Grier lock stidham jackson

Imagine going your whole life, training rigorously and regularly, only to be drafted by fucking Detroit or Buffalo or Washington
Grim

As a Raidnigger fan, I personally want to thank Kliff Kingsbury for taking Kyler so that way Chucky couldn't grab him.

Fucking Menshew's better than Jones by a significant margin lol and he'll go super late

Grier's better too but he'll go by the 2nd or 3rd

Patriots

HAIL

Attached: D5DOScVVUAI7sJS.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

Would rather have Hoyer for the next five years than Nosen

I like his Skip was riding high on Dwayne and then starts talking down about him once he finally settled down in his teams division.

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-080923~2.png (1080x871, 539K)

I honestly don't know how Pat Shurmur is in the league after what he did to the Browns. He was no doubt one of the worst coaches they've had. At least with Hue I couldn't predict exactly what play was going to be ran at any given time. He was also the big brained individual behind the Brandon Weeden pick.

Chorgers will rape the division

Sure. Greir automa could be the interesting pick. Everyone else here gets a hearty laugh, ESPECIALLY Lock.

based howie

>posts a picture of his own quote
What a fucking tool.

my patriots won this draft already

top kek

Watched Endgame last night and went to straight to sleep. At work and can only post occasionally and quickly on phone. Teach me about N’Keal Harry Yea Forums and why he was a better choice than the other players who seemed like studs in every profile of WR’s this year.

>his

11 more picks to go

Attached: 359E2754-C258-4589-858F-9285E4853B1D.jpg (720x699, 57K)

Attached: 1555713778831.jpg (1242x1267, 206K)

lol wage slave

>DK
Can't run routes, probably be a bust anyway
>AJ Brown
Harry is a better version
>Hollywood Brown no trade up
>166 lbs
Kid is kill.

Do your homework, user

>tfw you win the draft

Attached: image.jpg (1200x628, 328K)

Lock's not great but Jones was one of the worst college qbs in the entire draft lol, he's riding off of having 3 great games to start the season last year

sbnation.com/nfl/2019/4/15/18304541/nfl-quarterbacks-draft-2019-projection-stats-kyler-murray-dwayne-haskins

Ignore the projections on this and just look at the fucking stats lol

>waste pick on Murray with better QBs coming up next year and Lawrence year after
>let Bill Bellichick steal N’keal Harry right out from under us

We’re either Super Bowl bound within a couple years, or we’re the Phoenix Cardinals again thanks to Keim cap hell.

God dammit.

Too bad he can't win his locker room.

He has the measurables of Metcalf only 0.2 seconds slower but he can actually run a proper route tree. Some of his double moves are fucking murderous and he can simply squash CB’s in 50/50 or jump balls. He’s really elusive, just watch some of his plays where he runs back across the field and opens up plenty of room for himself. His only flaw is press coverage where he has trouble making space in the jump off. No character concerns either iirc. If Bill takes a good TE and another WR like Isabella or Renfrow this offence will be top tier, especially if Gordon is allowed back

>With the 6th pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the New York football Giants select... Gardner Minshew, quarterback, Washington State
How does /NFL/ react?

Poor man's JJ Arcega-Whiteside

So how'd the Raiders do? I know fuck all about college football

>Pats have 32nd pick
>Use it on a good WR with great potential who fits the system
>Haven't traded any picks yet
>Draft was deep in pass rush apparently so we can still use our later picks to buff that up
>We also have 5 picks left between rounds 2-3
>These are going towards our weak offense and D-line
>We can't possibly fuck this up
LMAO. Brady will get 8 rings before he retires.

Attached: kingbrady.jpg (950x1357, 309K)

This guy gets it. They’ve been trying to meme the giants into having a black starting qb for years. Not gonna happen. We’re too classy for that.

Dolphins

Attached: dm_170110_ncf_Trophy_licking_is_the_beginning_of_many_celebrations.jpg (576x324, 59K)

Oof. Imagine not knowing about the jq

Just hope Bill takes Winovich, Isabella, and Renfrow

You’ll probably fleece us for Rosen too. Keim’s back on the liquor again, tell Billy B to give him a call. Offer a 5th.

>Jones

Attached: D5C8liIWwAAxs_z.jpg (1024x726, 77K)

Nobody wants Nosen. You should’ve taken what you could’ve back before the draft

I'm with you that Jones was not a good pick at #6, but I would not use a top 10 pick on a defensive player in today's game. Of note, only two WRs and two TEs went in the first round this year, none were rated highly, so the talent just wasn't there.

Of note, between Jones and Lawrence, there were two DEs picked and neither were rated very highly in their spots by CBS sports. The highest rated players were LBs, but the Giants don't need a LB.

If the Giants wanted to go with shoring up the defensive line in the top 10 the best player available was either Christian Wilkins or Ed Oliver.

>muh locker room
Go back

was that your first time greentexting?

They reached but still got good players. In the end, you'll forget where they drafted the guys they got and just be happy with how they play.

Very bad

Brady is a cuck and a cheat

>taken what you could have

So nothing? The only teams that called just drafted their QBs :^)

>Oof. Imagine not knowing about the jq

Attached: 2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg (1952x3264, 1.11M)

youtu.be/6KYrrmP1bEk

imagine if tom brady had a WR like this

Attached: 1471131042723.jpg (600x900, 182K)

>Wasting a spot on Rosen
BB is going all in on stacking everything around Brady before they retire together in a few years.

>imagine going defense in the 1st round with today's meme madden scoring and rule changes

Honestly you’d probably have to give Dossn away at this point

Reddit didn't give me a good Yea Forums guide so I had to find something on 9gag.

NOOOO WE HAD EVERYTHING GOING RIGHT AND NOW ITS ALL RUINED. WHY MUST THIS SPORT BE FILLED WITH WIFE BEATING CHILD ABUSING DEGENERATES AND WHY THE FUCK DO WE CHEER FOR THEM I HATE THIS SPORT

Attached: image.jpg (633x758, 66K)

You’re joking right? Needs to be:
>Isabella
>Sternberger/Knox/Waharl
>Max Scharping
>Anthony Nelson
>rando DT

Chiefs fans on suicide watch.

iktfb

Attached: 17gyehi9man5ljpg.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

>expecting [rich] niggers to not act like niggers
the state of (You)

Attached: A fucking chicken mask.jpg (954x720, 109K)

So we all agree the Redskins had the best night right?

Haskins at 15
Traded two second rounders for Sweat at 26

>Choofs
OH NO NO NO NO
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT ONE YEAR OWL WINDOW LMAOOOOOO

Attached: D4B021DE-C21B-4EFB-8F3F-D4B13CEEDE3E.jpg (720x888, 96K)

AHAHAHA FAGGOT

>saying this after this year's super bowl
retard

These are all agreeable, but Renfrow is /myguy/

AHHAAHAHAHHAAHAH

Attached: 1530013604502.jpg (798x770, 119K)

>Favorite tean growing up doesn't draft you.
>Favorite team drafts another QB before you
>Get drafted by a team that plays in the same division as your favorite team

Haskins finna bouta booty blast the Gnants extra hard 2x every year.

Attached: New-York-Giants-quarterback-Daniel-Jones-Dwayne-Haskins-2019-NFL-Draft-1119103.jpg (590x350, 38K)

>it's actually true
oh shit

iron man dies

Las Vegas Raiders

Bust. Hopefully he gets a career ending injury early, Gettlememe gets promptly fired, and we get one of either Fromm/Herbert/Tagovailoa/Lawrence

>patriots 2 minute formation now consists of
>Demaryius Thomas and Flash Gordon on the outside
>Edelman and Harry on the inside
>James White in the backfield
uhhhh... guys.... I thought patriots were thin on the WR position

Attached: 1543786997592.jpg (1212x1556, 181K)

it’s become more and more clear how badly the Giants fucked this whole thing up

Attached: 84BBDD40-47BF-46C0-B65B-3833F527565A.jpg (225x225, 8K)

i dont even remember who played in the superbowl

corporate sports are so bland and forgettable

It is what it is senpai
What about Butler and JJ? I thought JJ was a better Harry from the draft profiles I read?
I’m honestly stoked about getting Isabella late in the draft now. Originally thought WR’s would be gone like hot cakes but with so many available we can nab a few good ones down the line for later picks.
So you think the intangibles are the only reason Pats picked him before JJ then?

Gettlememe didn't watch Jones play. He only saw his Senior Bowl performance.

.>We’re not even NEARLY done with WR’s, TE’s, and the defence

Jesus Christ. I just woke up from a 10 year cryostasis and these faggots are still bootyblasting the league.

Oh yeah Renfrow is clutch af but he’ll be available come 6th round easily so we should nab him then

Gettlememe must be on some type of drug

TYREEK HILL TO THE BROWNS CONFIRMED

I'll give you a hint, the loser is irrelevant and the winners are on their 6th ring.

>31 GMs let the Pats get Harry
NOOOOOO WHEN WILL THESE FAGGOTS GO AWAY

He is. It's called hubris.

Nfl fan lost to Stacy?

I’ll have you know my beard extends from my neck all the way to my cheekbones

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: B9D9A75A-5372-4C8A-B46C-0295E7249B9D.png (750x1334, 87K)

reminder that patriots were ahead of the curve in hating this guy

Attached: new england fans.jpg (1200x1061, 140K)

New York Post Sports
@nypostsports
1h
The Giants' Daniel Jones pick was wrong on so many levels

>“Maybe we’re gonna be the Green Bay model,” Gettleman said, “where [Aaron] Rodgers sat for three years. Who knows?”

>He was kidding, right?

>Good luck, Saquon Barkley.

Attached: D5EsquTWsAAjiQV.jpg (708x792, 176K)

oh god, he's a turnover machine

Isabella is coming home to Foxborough m8
I think his fame fr9m the clutch catch in the Clemson game will have him being taken in the fourth by someone

CHARGERS WIN THE AFC WEST GUYS! CHOOFS BTFO

Iggles

Attached: A63AA3EB-1D28-434C-B2D4-945B21F1C016.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Leave the Patriots to me

Attached: p0.png (420x415, 10K)

Imagine a Browns-Bears owl, if the Beara drafted Mahomes and not Trupicksky

t. assblasted cuckboysfag

but we are friends

Attached: BF4626F1-7FEC-494D-AFE6-50131CC6E138.png (746x512, 99K)

>Defensive linemen and linebackers were in the spotlight throughout the first round. There were 15 DL/LB selected Thursday, the most such first-round picks in the Common Draft Era (1967). That includes four of the Top 5 picks, and seven of the Top 10.

Daniel Jones might be the worst qb taken in the first round ever but why is everyone shilling Haskins?
He's not much better

Because NFL teams bought in to the reddit hype of "muh 3 cone"

*traded up 1 (one) spot to draft trupicksky

>Arizona St WR N’Keal Harry had predicted he would not get past Arizona’s pick at No. 33. And sure enough, New England took him one pick before, at 32, with the final pick in the first round.

Bills. Allen is overrated

>we

youtu.be/GkQrgk-BoLc

Attached: crying eli2.jpg (750x375, 38K)

OL you fucking mong. NYG needs OL in the worst way, or were they all trash too?

He reminds me a lot of Aaron Hernandez, minus the whole murdering thing. He's 20lbs lighter but faster with an additional 5.5" on his vert and nearly a foot longer on his broad jump. He's Calvin Johnson light.

post em

Attached: 20190426_004035.png (1000x1000, 1.03M)

I mean its not like Hunt or Hill didn't have warning signs coming out of college. It was always a risk. It paid off for a couple years but now the Chiefs will suffer for it.

Post the template

>56%, 14 TDs, 11 ITS
Oh my God I feel bad for this kid Gettleman just this mediocre child to the wolves for no reason.

>>>>we

>sports-reference.com/cfb/players/daniel-jones-4/gamelog/
He flat out disappears vs any teams that aren't dumpster tier. He'll be out of the league in four years.

Jets fans forgot Adam Gase is their coach. 8-8

>14-42
>against a 6-7 team
I have never heard of any QB having 28 incompletions at any level.

Attached: D5DJpgTUcAU4EAg.jpg (828x833, 99K)

Jason Peters
>age 37
>9x Pro Bowl (2007–2011, 2013–2016)
>6x All Pro (2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)

Andre Dillard, Washington State
>turns 24 on Oct 3
>2019 / Round: 1 / Pick: 22
>First-team All-Pac-12 (2018)
>started 39 games at left tackle for Wash State
>father, Mitch was an offensive lineman for Wash State in the late 1980’s.

the Eagles gave up #127 and #197 to move up three spots to get him. That leaves the Eagles with just four more picks in the draft.
>“I was kind of surprised to see that they had traded up in order to get me,” he said in a conference call.

Attached: EagleLTdillard.jpg (570x279, 44K)

Attached: 3CC91647-7F8B-474A-BB6F-3669DC4EC3BD.jpg (640x960, 63K)

Daniels is the new Hackenberg, he’ll never see the field and Gettlemen will be gone before Daniels was suppose to be playing.

A well timed sack by Williams might be worth an extra win

Can't lose the draft when you have no picks

Attached: FB_IMG_1554565908560.jpg (1536x2048, 410K)

wtf bros what about mailata

>Metcalf and Lock sat in the green room only to go undrafted

Dorial Green Beckham 2.0

unless i was guaranteed to go in the first round i wouldnt even show up. the net benefit of being there isnt worth the chance you end up like manziel or rodgers with the cameras hitting you after every pick. if i was going to be drafted id host my draft party at a titty bar.

>WR Tyreek Hill has been barred from attending Chiefs’ off-season activities in wake of the disturbing audio tapes - and that might just be the beginning.

Lock didn't have some faggot get him drafted 40 spots earlier than he should have been because he knew Eli

absolutely. Unless you were obviously a first rounder like Murray or Boss or say Hockenson I would stay at home with no cameras
I was making fun of Haskins for >a fucking BOWLING ALLEY but he made the right move

>Antonio Brown should have no problems rooting for his cousin, new Ravens’ WR Marquise Brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkQrgk-BoLc

Enjoy the rage lads

Attached: 1556239027406.png (400x401, 293K)

Choofs are FINISHED

This is how bad Gettleman fucked up.

Attached: _20190426_093458.jpg (657x314, 50K)

Are these audio tapes available to the public? Asking for a friend

bean stalk lookin nigga

This is your first rounder vs a guy you could have got for peanuts.

Attached: _20190426_093549.jpg (666x362, 59K)

>sports-reference.com/cfb/players/daniel-jones-4/gamelog/
>sports-reference.com/cfb/players/dwayne-haskins-1/gamelog/
you're a gm. you need a qb. these are your two options. who do you take?

>Ten years ago, the #Eagles used a first, a fourth, and a sixth to get future Hall of Fame tackle Jason Peters.
>On Thursday, the Eagles traded a first, a fourth, and a sixth to get Andre Dillard to be Jason Peters' successor

it was meant to be.

He better be tanking for Lawrence, I'm guessing they won't be drafting a way superior QB high next year?

>wanted
trade up for Quinnen Williams or Ed Oliver

>expected
Greedy Williams @ 14

>got
Chris Lindstrom @ 14
Trade up for Kaleb McGary

>feels
Pretty good actually. OL has a bunch of good players now. Both picks were projected 2nd rounders but both have elite athleticism and fit the zone scheme perfectly. Neither has to play this year either.

The Eagles could literally select a kicker and a punter with their two 2nd round picks and it still wouldn't be the biggest fuck-up in this year's draft.

Those tears!

I dont give a fuck what salty armchair GMs think, Im excited

Lmao fuck the giants. Jones wont be a bust because to bust you need POTENTIAL or TALENT which he doesnt have.

This guy sucks and he will suck in the National Football League.

>I care about the draft

Attached: 1518815895729.png (800x900, 173K)

i never thought id see a pick as bad as gabbert.. but here we are

There it is.

Shut up faggot

Yeah he's gonna need that side hustle because he'll be out of the league in 2 years

Attached: haskins.jpg (683x341, 29K)

In the mock drafts, they had these 3 TEs going in the 1st Round:
TE T.J. Hockenson 7/7/7/7/7/7/7/8/8/8/9/9/9/10/10/11/12/12/12/12/15
TE Noah Fant - 9/10/12/12/12/12/12/14/15/16/27/27/27/27/29/30/30/32/32
TE Irv Smith Jr - 24/27/30/32

Getting Fant at #32 or later would have been at steal, but Elway trading down from #10 (where at least one mock had him drafting Fant) to get Fant at #20 was solid business, especially since he added two more picks in doing so (#52 overall this year and a 2020 third-round pick from the Steelers). Plus, T.J. Hockenson (who several mocks had the Broncos getting at #10) was off the board, as the Lions got him at #8

The only negative is that the Broncos could have had ILB Devin Bush, who was the pick most had the Broncos going with at #10. If he turns out to be a legend for the Steelers, Broncos will always wonder what could have been

Attached: ElwayonFant.jpg (579x564, 115K)

>wanted
Josh Allen, Drew Lock at #17
>Expected
Josh Allen, Daniel Jones at #17
>got
Let's be real here. Jones is already the biggest bust they've ever drafted and they need to figure out how to get rid of him in time to draft Trevor Lawrence. Either way they fucked up and chose a 6th round talent at #6 and passed on Allen and Oliver.
>feels
I could shoot Gettleman right now. I want to smash his face in with a lead pipe.

They had Dillard as a top 10 player on their board. It doesn't mean they're giving up on Mailata, they just decided to pick the best player they could, and sort out the depth later. I think Mailata still has a bright future.

this shit is so corny

I bet the backup louletta is actually better

He is arguably the best player in the draft at his position, and his particular skill set and size make him well-suited to the way the position is used in the NFL (more so than in college). This draft is very deep at other more important positions, so while it's unusual to take someone for that position so high in the draft, I actually think the opportunity cost was pretty low. I'd say it was a good to very-good pick.

I'm hoping the Patriots trade up to Irv. He's the perfect all around TE.

Garappollo was a second rounder if memory serves.

People are mad because they didnt fall for any of the meme overhyped qb's?

Watched highlights, wow, bill picked a good one I think

im only meming.He could end up being a good swing tackle or trade bait. Hes probaly in the best position he could ask for, learning behind the best T in the league as well as Lane Johnson and now Dillard

Mailata is a project

Nah mate Sternberger with the first 2nd rounder and Isabella with the next
He was

>"Daddy did it," Espinal says, paraphrasing the boy. "He is terrified of you."

>Hill responds, according to the recording: "You need to be terrified of me, too, b----."

>Later in the recording, Espinal says, "He kept saying 'Daddy punches me,' which you do when he starts crying. What do you do? You make him open up his arms, and you punch him in the chest. Then if he gets in trouble, you get the belt out.''

Christ, what kind of asshole does this kinda shit

Did gettleman pick Jimmy Clausen too? Did he just tank every year until Cam fell in his lap? Is that his strategy?

lol I bet he watches anime

An animal who beat the baby up in the womb? He hates that Lil nigga on his life.

Women and child beaters deserve to be castrated
Glad to see the Browns copy the cowboys strategy of hiring goons

>they didnt fall for any of the meme overhyped qbs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>THEY DIDNT FALL FOR ANY OF THE MEME OVERHYPED QBS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>beats his pregnant gf
>break his own sons arm
>makes his son open up his chest and punches him just because he starts crying
put this fucking animal away, and his white trash wife who covered for him

He looks like a young and fat JJ Watt

Haskins is way too sure of himself to not be an embarrassing bust

A reminder that edelman had the best 3 cone of anyone in that draft

I tried to warn you about Gettlememe gnatsbros, sorry for dumping his ass back on your plate

thank you for censoring b****. my kids read these threads and i dont like them seeing too much profanity

N

Reminder that because of fucking Gettlemen the Jags got Josh Allen, as if that fucking defence needed any more elite linemen

Kind of hard but the giants are shit so probably nah

Cowboys won

Attached: N7LYPLEK5FCFZF4BZLX4YASFEM.jpg (320x213, 20K)

Based

>Metcalf
Agreed
>AJ Brown
So the slower guy with shittier routes that can't catch is the "better version"? They aren't even the same type of player. Brown is more of a flexible slot/outside type guy and Harry is a possession/yac guy
>Hollywood
Agreed. He's just a shitty, black, smaller version of Andy Isabella

What a true fucking animalistic nigger. Hang this fucker from a tree alongside his girlfriend who stayed with him, beat the kid as well, and covered for him all this time.

Did he blow up your Super Bowl roster?

Who knew youtube streams could be so based? Also
>gnats
lmao

Attached: based.png (1517x759, 1.05M)

Redskins won. They played the Giants front office and got everyone they wanted. If I'm John Mara, I'm looking to clean fucking house and fire every body, Trade every body for picks, and start from scratch. There's nothing left redeemable in that organization right now.

So this is why everybody hated /pol/.

Sounds pretty based to me. Y'all pussies soft. My old man would put me to work in the field all day moving fence panels and shit and if I complained about a black widow underneath the pipe hole he'd say
>get over it don't be a pussy
And he'd whip my butt if I stepped out of line. Nowadays there are little kids whose dad's play in the NFL make millions of dollars and never have to work a day in their lives and the dad is a bad guy for trying to keep them from being spoiled brats who cry over everything. Its sad really that these men get punished for doing the right thing your Adrian Petersons, your Tyreek Hills, and it doesn't help that the women are batshit insane and encourage the whiny kids and the coddling. And people wonder why the kids of athletes rarely grow up to be shit because they're fucking softer than a bag of marshmallows.

>>Brady is a cuck

His wife is literally helping him raise the son he had by another woman.

Best QB in this draft is currently the backup for the cardinals and I'm surprised the giants didnt throw the 17th pick at them to get him.

People forget Rosen was on the worst fucking team with zero OL.

I notice a distinct lack of chest punching as a toddler and breaking of your arm in a fit of rage when he grabs you too hard.

They could have drafted Josh Allen and gotten Rosen with a second round pick.

HOF running back adrian peterson?

Being a strict parent does not meat physically beating them and breaking their arms. You can still run a tight ship without resorting to violence. Especially against a kid who is 3 years old and absolutely terrified of his parents.

Cardinals said they werent moving him for less than a first and the giants didnt need that 17th

Adrian Peterson just went a little too hard spanking his kid. He didn't square up on the little nigga for crying as toddlers and infants do.

Cardinals are bent over a barrel and will take best offer available. They aren't getting a first for rosen.

and thats why he'll never win a superbowl

Sure the EXACT same thing didn't happen. I stayed home with a broken wrist for two days because my dad said I was being soft. Lol he did feel bad about that one afterwards. But I'm sure Tyreek felt bad about the arm and I really don't see the problem with a punch in the chest.

I'll take your finest Free Safety please.

Attached: bucs.jpg (255x271, 18K)

Someone please edit this with tyreeks face

Attached: this-will-be-the-end-of-wakanda-when-the-subgap-41469366.png (500x472, 106K)

>They aren't getting a first for rosen.
Sammy Sleeves went for a first multiple times. It's not outside of the realm of possibility.

only smoothbrains need to resort to violence to discipline a 3 year old

Ignore whatever caption this image I downloaded from google is

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

Who else needs a QB though. Nobody left is desperate enough to trade a first. The only ones left that were linked to Rosen are the Patriots and the Chargers and both of those would rather take one in this draft and develop him because their QB’s aren’t as shot as Eli

>holding a kid's arms back while your NFL playing nigger boyfriend squares up on your 3 year old and socks him in the chest for the horrible crime of crying as a toddler
She's as much to blame for being complicit in this shit as he is. She just aired this recording for trying to save her own ass when she also beats the kid and is complicit in the other beatings as an accomplice and covers for him with CPS.

Jones doesn't go in the first round any other year. When people are calling this scrub the next Peyton Manning, how is he not an overhyped meme

Violence is the only thing 3 year olds understand. Corporal punishment should be used early in life and weaned off later not the other way around you dummies. What are you gonna do explain to a toddler with no verbal cognitive skills why what he did was wrong and think he'll get it? No. Not without a hard Pavlovian response to the words NO, STOP IT. Toddlers are closer to dogs than adults.

>Who else needs a QB though.
Oakland, Denver, Miami, Buffalo despite what they say, Tampa, Bengals...

Anyone with a sub-.500 QB that is looking to improve.

your loser dad must be so proud of his loser son

>t. Tyquarious LaDavious Briggs-Smith IV

If your kid cannot properly communicate basic needs, wants, with simple sentence structures and syntax by 3 years old, you either failed as a parent for raising a feral beast, or they are a legit potato.

>Jones

Attached: D5Cn8Y7W4AAYeGT.jpg (1000x563, 99K)

3 year olds understand violence. Got it.
LARPing tough guys are the worst.

This is where soiboys come from

Raiders draft review
1.4 clelin ferrell - A+. ferrell and bosa were always clearly 1a 1b when it came to DEs in the draft despite what "experts" were saying. gonna be a 10 sack guy in his first year and will enable hurst and key to make moves too. excited
1.24 - josh jacobs - A+. jacobs is the best RB in the class by a mile a true 3 down back who can do it all. great pick
1.27 - jonathan abram - A. the best safety in the class. hard hitting dude. between him, joyner and karl joseph AFCW receivers will learn fear once again shades of soul patrol 2.0. needs to learn to harness his aggression rather than just lean on it.
Overall grade - A+

Attached: 1545614361440.png (847x900, 45K)

violence doesn't mean punching or hitting with a belt
you put the kid on your knee and slap their ass a couple times. it hurts, but it's not going to cripple them. how the fuck do you make a pre-k kid stand a soak a punch? that's fucking absurd

Who had the worst night? The giants or the cardinals?

Oh they can communicate WANTS fuck that's all they do but there's more to life than getting your wants

"No"

Top 5 Defensive line depth in no particular order...
Jags
Redskins
Bucs
Browns
49ers

Oh so he's crippled now, got any proof of that?

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: B005B1F6-708C-42FF-A552-0882ECA093FA.jpg (750x373, 119K)

Over the last 60 years, the Giants have used their first-round pick in the regular NFL Draft on only three QBs:

*Phil Simms (All Pro, Pro Bowl, Super Bowl MVP. #11 retired by the Giants)

*Philip Rivers

*Daniel Jones

>Daniel Jones is not walking into the warm embrace of Giants fans. At a team draft party, the pick was booed. But general manager Dave Gettleman said the initial reaction to Jones will change.“In time,” Gettleman said, “you’ll be very pleased.”
>There is something to be said for Giants quarterbacks who are initially booed. Phil Simms was greeted with disdain when he was selected in 1979, and by the time he left the Giants he was one of the most beloved players in franchise history and a Super Bowl winner.
>Phil Simms finished his career at Morehead w/ 48.9% completion percentage, 32 TDs, 45 INTs. 2-6-1 record his senior year. No bowl appearances in 4yrs. Drafted as the 7th overall pick.

Attached: SimmsMorehead.jpg (491x314, 67K)

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you do not have a kid. If you do and you still feel that you need to beat the shit out of them, you're the one who failed since your only method of communication to a child is through fear and violence, not learning from mistakes and self-betterment through growth. If a kid spills a glass of milk and your first reaction is to scream at them and get the belt out, rather than teaching them to go clean it up and take responsibility, you have the simple mindset of a hoodrat nigger.

>Oakland
Still clearly undecided on Carr yet
>Denver
Elway would’ve made a move instead of taking Flacco, clearly looking to next year
>Miami
Clearly tanking
>Buffalo
Allen was better than Rosen last year. He’s shit, but Buffalo wouldn’t move on so quickly
>Tampa
Still have a year left with Mariota and are still undecided on him
>Bengals
Possible but probably want to see if Dalton is any good under their new HC

Clelin Ferrell is not even close to Bosa. He's just a solid player who can run stunts and cause match up problems.

Don't have sex

I really like the Ferrel pick. He might’ve been a reach at 4 but he wouldn’t have lasted until 24. He’s also A+ character wise and fits their most pressing need

>I want to eat ice cream
Shut the fuck up you whiny ass bitch. Ay you, cunt, hold this lil fucker down while I learn this mofucka some rules in dis bitch. Naw hol still an you bettuh not cry afta I's dun wif you, you soft faggot.
10/10 parenting

>>Tampa
>Still have a year left with Mariota and are still undecided on him

Attached: 7172731289.jpg (219x187, 10K)

>loins got great blocking tight end in Jesse James
>got great offensive TE in Hockenson

BASED

Hock is ugly af tho

Cardinals got the better QB, so Giants

Fuck I meant Winston, but they’re both shit anyway
But yeah they will want to see if Arians can do anything with Winston before deciding to pay him or cut him

Matt Patricia and the Lions are pathetic. Imagine just fucking copying the team you coached for, but despite years of working there you have no understanding whatsoever on how your former hc ran it

>our dumb choice was good because some guy got booed 30 years ago.
But the Cardinals already had Rosen who is better than Murray.

I cant imagine drafting a TE that high not named OJ Howard but even then

Pure S O I
don't forget to feed your growing child with a delicious cruelty free bottle of onions

This actually works out perfectly for Tampa. Get that Arians system in place and truly see that Jameis is not worth resigning, that way your team sucks just enough to get in a good spot next year for a high qb pick while the rest of your offense has a year under their belt in the new system.

>
packers have better dline depth than the skins or bucs

There is the James Harrison school of hard knocks parenting where he tells his kid there's no such thing as a participation trophy and that it belongs in the trash, and then there's the Tyreek Hill school of parenting where you square up on your toddler and punch him straight in the chest.

Your estranged son Chad Thundercock will put you in the hospital once he turns 18

yeah well now they have two better than Jones

He's b8ing or he's retarded. Either way, stop replying to him.

>the chad parent vs the virgin child beater

Why are niggers so unlikeable

The real winners last night were the cowboys/ eagles. It's going to be a two team division for a decade.

But the sad reality is:

Raiders draft review
1.4 clelin ferrell - F. Massive reach. Nobody had Ferrell going in the Top 12 and he was the #6 passer rusher avaiable after Josh Alen, Brian Burns, Montez Sweat and Rashan Gary
1.24 - josh jacobs - F. Massive reach. He's a one-track runner with the ability to make a single (impressive) cut on each run, that it. Terrible value in the 1st Round
1.27 - jonathan abram - D. A tad bit of a reach as there were some they had Abram sneaking into the first, but why the fuck didn't they get a CB or WR? *None* of the CBs were off the board yet and the only WR off the board was Marquise Brown

Attached: raiders gruden.png (205x115, 40K)

Tampa has jack shit for DL. It's been our problem for like 5 years now and every solution we've tried has failed hilariously and we just expect McCoy to carry the squad each season.

Kinda weird they passed on Allen last night knowing this.

They do nothing to help their case whatsoever. That's why they need help from the Jewish media to always make them look like the cool and smart people in the group, especially among a group of white people.

if the packers line up Preston Smith, ZaDarius Smith, Kenny Clark, Mike Daniels, and Rashan Gary, is there a more talented five man front in the league? because there sure arent many

UGH OH MY GOD VI O LENCE IS UNACCEPTABLE
TOXIC MASCULINITY MUCH?

>KC: Tyreek won't take part in any team activities
are you fucking kidding me

what the fuck YOU FUCKING IDIOT i swear to fucking god you dumb fuckers ruin mahomes dynasty before it even begins im so fucking pissed like we were basically shoe ins for another owl contention and now this stupid fucking shit god damn

Black people are pretty cool usually as long as they havent been niggerfied by the jewish media and ghetto consumerism.

The jews who sell them that image are the cause of that. The democrat party also using black people as the test group for their plan to destroy the concept of a family and instill dependency on govt handouts has really done a fucking number on them.

finally some high IQ plans going into place in Tampa

Attached: 36F09121-10AB-425F-ADA9-85243AE8341B.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

browns are picking up hill

whoops

Every nfl player needs to have women sign an NDA and a waiver before they fuck

>Oakland
>Buffalo
wrong lmao

This is true. There is a HUGE difference between a black person and a nigger. Black people even hate niggers. They're completely unlikeable to the extent that niggers hate niggers as evidenced by the rate of black-on-black violence and inner-city crimes.

Same reason AJ Brown didn't go in the first round, they can't run routes and Ole Miss's offense doesn't believe in them (seriously, look up their OC).

maybe don't draft illiterate monkeys that punch pregnant women?

wouldn't they want Eli to get him on the field in an ideal situation? like being up 42-7 in the fourth?

Physically harming a kid is never ok

There's a classic Chris Rock stand up bit about the difference between black people and niggas

Um, ackshually sweetie, he choked her. Get your facts straight before you go and accuse the man of something he did not do.

Just fuck professional prostitutes, they're cheaper than gold diggers. Marry a woman with a pre nup if you want but sleeping around with randos in the smart phone #mee3 movement is fucking stupid full stop.

>jonathan abram
>the best safety in the class
Doubtful

Who is drafting giga-nigga?

Attached: DzJgLuwUYAAwI_y.jpg (1400x1400, 142K)

It should be legal to castrate people based on posts like this.

>sleeping around with randos in the smart phone #mee3 movement is fucking stupid full stop.
This so much, just assume EVERYONE can and will film you for money and fame

Who tf wrote this lol

>Just fuck professional prostitutes
If I wanted to rub my dick against a hole that thousands of men have put their dicks in, I'd let you blow me

Eagles?

Cringe

At this point you are going to have to drag Eli off the field. He will not let Jones play ever if he has the chance.

fuck niggers

Attached: DJ7.jpg (1000x667, 65K)

Autist

>up

Attached: 1537677352550.jpg (983x1022, 169K)

Ferrell wasn’t even the best defensive lineman on his own team. He had two rock solid anchors in the middle that helped him get the numbers he posted throughout his career. Without them he’s gonna he stuck in the mud.

Josh Jacobs couldn’t even win the starting job in his own backfield. He won’t be having Alabama’s amazing offensive line to run behind.

The last pick was ok but the raiders fucked themselves hard early so it really doesn’t matter

ay man im happy man to uh man be apaht of yo franchise man me and lennahd williams man we gon tear it up man an uh ya man

Attached: qw.jpg (768x431, 48K)

is this elis illegitimate child?

>not giving your son two for flinching
Go white knight on Reddit or facebook where someone will actually give you the GBP you're so thirsty for

>le redpilled internet alpha
You're so macho, dude. Post your bicep, let's see how much of a top end alpha you are.

When you're wealthy you can get primo escorts instead of a $2 ally hooker

SEETHING REDDITOR

does anyone here actually have a kid? seems most likely to be a 30+ boomer dad response

The Raiders may have actually had a worse draft than the Giants.

Attached: 111.png (781x806, 79K)

Fins?

Yeah and just look at all those tough strong minded millenial men. And we wonder why there's so many grown man children asking for Nintendo's from their wife's bull

With the first pick in the 2021/2 NFL draft, the New York Giants select Trevor Lawrence, quarterback, Clemson

Attached: ClemsonFoot0228_1242170 (1).jpg (1140x1236, 133K)

That's the product of single motherhood and the fall of marriage and the nuclear family.

I'm not a raiders fan but I think Ferrell was underrated going into the draft. He played in a pretty complex pro scheme and was asked to do lots of different types of assignments in it. Some analysts were really high on him as a steal if he went where he was projected.

If you handle discipline right when they're little, you don't have to keep returning to it. If you need to keep hitting them, it's probably not working and you're just being sadistic.
t. parent

He's going to the vikes, sorry kid

>In the years to come in the NFC East, it will be Daniel Jones and the Giants vs. Dwayne Haskins and the Redskins. It will be the ultimate measuring stick.

Attached: JonesHaskins.jpg (669x351, 97K)

Bosa, Ford, Thomas, Buckner, Warner, Alexander.

I’m convinced this is why Gruden took the hb. That kid would’ve made the patriots unstoppable.

Umm sorry sweaty, he's going to be a Patriot

>years to come
Jones will be out of the league in two years

Yeah that's not even that big of a reach. It's the Jacobs and Abram picks that are headscratchers.

/Bills Owl 2020/

Yeah and what's wrong with a single mom? She typically doesn't provide strict discipline and physically loses control of her son around junior high... If the threat of violence isn't there a teenage boy will walk all over his mom. If she can pull the
>wait til your dad gets home we'll see then line
They fall right back in line. If you're a dad who can't even pull off the threat if violence you might as well just send a check once a month and hang out with your son on the weekends and be his "friend"

why are they so afraid of offending eli manning. just fucking cut him at this point

seems more like PFFs big board wasnt accurate

Because Giants fans threw a fit when he got benched last time and Eli cried in front of reporters about it. Gnat fans deserve their hell

>Why yes! Of course i spend my free time obsessing over the athletic feats of buck negroes and speculating on which corporation will select them.
>how could you tell?

Attached: 1520377735599.gif (800x371, 193K)

I agree. But there's people saying you can NEVER hit a child when the truth is you need to hit them a few times as soon as they're young enough to remember it so it makes a strong impression on them so all you have to do the rest of their lives is give them a stern look and they damn near wet themselves

>Reductio absurdum because I'm a faggot with no argument

First for the Giants drafted the biggest bust in franchise history and Gettlememe set the team 15 years back

Cringe

>meme qbs all start going in first round
>white pocket passers start going 2nd and 3rd round
>several years later pretty much every starting qb has been drafted after the first day

Anyone who drafts a QB this year is a loser. There are far superior options next year or even the year after. Skins should have went with Keenum as a stopgap and built the rest of the team

This guy is way more likable than rashan gary

go to bed, gettleman

Way too coherent to be Quinnen Williams

Ferrell is a reach at 4 but that grade on Abram is fucking absurd, 27 is decent value for him

Jesus Christ, the Redskins did Giant dirty.
>Memes them into taking Daniel Jones as 6th pick overall
Also
>Memes everyone into being afraid of taking Sweat
All this after they robbed 49ers of Reuben Foster for small change

Attached: 1510949586958.jpg (422x422, 19K)

>needing more than a 4-man rush to kills QBs
Graham/Curry
Cox/draft pick
Jackson/Jernigan
Barnett/Long/draft pick

The most stacked D-line squad in the league.

Based

Attached: gronk get ball.jpg (638x635, 93K)

if ford lives up to potential it will be a better line, but if he regresses back to the rest of his career it wont be

Patsbros, what combo do you see happening for >us in the second round?
>TE/WR
>DL/WR
>DL/TE
>Trade cause fuck it
Thinking DL/WR personally, though I'm not sure who they would pick for DE. WR would probably be Isabella or Renfrow if they're still available.

$11 mil in dead money to add to pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 11.38.37 AM.png (632x570, 71K)

Not sure if the Cardinals or Giants are the most retarded organization atm.

I’m still not able to get over how a guy like Snyder, who has treated the team like his personal fantasy team on madden ended up looking good for once and got the people redskins need. And after everyone sweated over it being announced he was taking over.

I’d say 3 teams won yesterday. SF, Washington and maybe Miami.

Yeah the graph is just projections not grades that's why Murray had a 1. Grade wise I don't think the Raiders fucked up that hard, except for HB but that's my value on the position not the player

packers will probably end up rushing 3 or 4 and blitzing more, but if they really wanted to line 5, the have the players for it
youre right, nobody has a line like the eagles though

required viewing for draft cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ

Attached: 1517951557579.gif (413x243, 51K)

When did you realize that the Cardinals aren’t actually trying to win, they just want those sweet memebucks from brainlets who will worship their meme coach and meme QB?

Attached: B6FD48A9-EB09-46C2-9DA6-BA166AF81811.jpg (656x369, 49K)

>Tyreek Hill being investigated by the Queefs
>KHUNT already byebye
How fucked is this dood?

Attached: 068F58F8-2730-4E5D-ACBA-50854BC29BB7.jpg (800x450, 93K)

Only 1 full black quarterback in the history of the NFL has won a Super Bowl yet year after year I hear excuses from you faggots why it’s a good idea to draft a meme nigger quarterback. Well if I told you that you had only a 1% chance of winning a Super Bowl with a moon cricket at the QB position would you take it?

Jags line looking filthy too. I'm not crowning them or anything.

Chucky would like a word with you. However, what Gettlememe is doing to the GIants has taken them from the Pantheon of NFL franchises and made them literal 2000s Browns tier. Unbelievable.

When is he getting fired? I think Reese was the only GM the Gnats ever fired. Any chance Gettlememe gets canned in time to draft TLaw if he returns for his senior season and Jones sucks shit hard enough to get traded to the Patriots for peanuts?

I'm so fucking happy bros

Attached: my boy.jpg (799x535, 400K)

The Dolphins are currently the only team with more dead money than the Giants. It's mostly locked up in Tannehill's number (18.4 mil).

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 11.48.13 AM.png (1276x1534, 430K)

Andy Reid has made NFCCG appearences with Todd Pinkston as his WR1. I think Mahomes will be ok

he'll be fine, they just need to find a fast nigga.

I'm mixed. He's only had 10 starts and his brother is injury prone and lynch whiffed his last top 5 dl pick. Bosa was so consensus going in tho...

it's not going to be the non stop highlight reel of last year, but he's still got his crazy arm and I do believe that he could be productive with nothing but backup WRs as long as they can catch what he's sending their way

Tannelel was garbage and it was smart to at least get something for them. The Giants legitimately have the worst GM in the NFL.

Probably trade up for DK

With Jews you lose.
Whoever trades for this kike will regret his cancerous locker room presence.

Attached: (((rosen))).jpg (4201x2800, 998K)

>blitzing in current year

Attached: jimschwartz.jpg (1000x600, 122K)

Attached: helooksstuffed.png (600x436, 380K)

I didn't have Azob on my board

>"Stop liking things REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

idk if Kcin Asob has what it takes to make it in the LFN

Good goy.

boomer please

Why are so many talking heads shilling for Josh rosen

>get drafted by the Ravens to be a deep threat
>when they just got rid of Joe Dragon
JUST

Attached: 18226.jpg (250x250, 14K)

The only two WTF picks in the Top20 that nobody saw coming was Raiders taking Clelin Ferrell at #4 and the Packers taking Rashad Gary at #12
>nobody had the Packers goinng EDGE at #12 and only one mock had the Packers going EDGE at #30, where they had them taking Rashan Gary (as he'd be a good value at #30)
>and at #4, all the mocks had the Raiders taking either Ed Oliver (8 mocks), Josh Allen (6 mocks), or Quinnen Williams (6 mocks, but he was off the board). So everyone thought it would come down to Ed Oliver or Josh Allen to the Raiders at #4

Here are the consensus six DEs that all the mocks had going in the 1st Round and what the pick they had them getting selected at, sorted by their PFF grade there:
#2 Nick Bosa - 1/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
#5 Josh Allen 3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4/4/4/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/8
#14 Brian Burns - 8/8/11/13/13/13/15/15/16/16/16/16/16/16/17/19/19/21/21/21/27
#35 Clelin Ferrell - 13/13/15/14/16/16/16/17/17/18/19/21/21/21/21/21/22/25/25/32
#46 Montez Sweat - 8/8/9/10/11/13/14/16/16/18/19/19/21/21/21/26
#48 Rashan Gary - 6/8/11/11/14/14/15/15/16/19/21/21/21/21/21/21/21/24

They got drafted:
#2 Bosa (49ers) - value was good for the spot
#4 Clelin Ferrell (Raiders) - WTF?????
#7 Josh Allen (Jags) - value was good for the spot
#12 Rashan Gary (Packers) - only 4 of the 18 mocks had him going Top 12
#16 Brian Burns (Panthers) - value was good for the spot
#26 Montez Sweat (Redskins) - was a steal at #26 as only one mock had him falling that far, but Redskins had to trade up to get him and he might be overrated per PFF

As for Jones at #6, that was predicted by two of the mocks, but most had the Giants getting him at #17 (ten mocks) and another mock had the Giants trading back into the first round to get him at #32. The only mocks they had Jones going before #17 were one (1) that had the Bengals taking him at #11 and two that had the Redskins taking him at #15 (but 13 of the mocks had the Redskins taking Haskins)

Attached: Draftreaches.jpg (781x806, 348K)

can he catch? People say that his hands are not that good but i don't watch college football so i have no idea.

Actual Clevelander here, can confirm Pats-Browns broship

Just ignore him

Maybe he has a chance to not be a 1 truck pony

>Manlet QB
>Black QB
>Fragile QB
>Cardinals QB
Is anything going his way?

Based and redpilled. His only flaw is his love affair with Jalen Mills.

Niggers gonna Nig

Bradford got cut

>Patriots draft pick is the only black who can speak English coherently.

>

I hereby establish the raiders - colts - steelers broship

No

what will SKEEEEUPs take be on day1?

based

When did Yea Forums become /r/toxicmasculinity?

Attached: simpsons-think-of-the-children.jpg (577x396, 48K)

Do you know what "toxic masculinity" refers to?

You’re retarded, right?

They should've traded up for Marquise Brown. That nigga fast fast. Paris Campbell would be a nice pickup too

>dwayne haskins reaction when the midgets picked jones at number six.
twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1121596822303203330

Attached: dwayne haskins m.gif (360x432, 3.52M)

nobody had packers going edge because they mocked hockenson or an OT to them
no media analyst should be surprised they drafted a DE to replace daniels next year

Hello everyone. Can I interest any of you in one (1) Super Bowl champion LT Halapoulivaati Vaitai? He is in very good condition, and can be yours for the low low price of one (1) third round draft pick or one (1) pass-catching running back.

Attached: roseman.jpg (1000x600, 103K)

>finally find a humble player in a league full of self-centred male instawhores who wear earrings, dye their hair blond and demand a pay raise every time they do their job
>this is a bad thing

Attached: 1555378745890.gif (540x262, 2.57M)

He’s already calling Haskins a 2nd rate QB and that Grier is better than him. It’s funny joe threatened he feels about how philly and redskins are on the come up.

He CAN but has concentration issues and played in a butt system with a butt QB. He'd be deadly with Kyle shanahan or Andy Reid who know how to use him.

Based desu.
Now he will have a chip on his shoulder also which gives him a stat boost against the gnats

Are teams valuing guards more than tackles now?

This, nothin wrong with being a simple nigga who has one job to do well and enjoys the simple things in life

n'keal is better

teams dont seem to take as many drop back passes, opt to do more play action under center, so I wouldnt be surprised if thats the case. We're seeing less 5 man rushes and OLBs bending off the edge too, so maybe

Jimmy is made of glass. But he's still the best QB we've had since fucking Garcia.

I think everyone gets a stat boost against the gnats this year

Can’t help but feel like the giants pick is the NFL equivalent of Green Book winning best picture

Attached: 4E569692-504B-4AE6-B4DC-5CBFBFEF1990.jpg (1200x676, 75K)

of 21 mocks, only 9 had DK going in the 1st Round

WR Marquise Brown - 12/12/19/19/19/22/22/22/22/22/24/25/25/25/27/27/27/30/32
WR D.K. Metcalf - 15/17/21/22/26/26/29/30/32
WR A.J. Brown - 32/32/32/32
WR N'Keal Harry - 21/29/29
WR Hakeem Butler - 26/32
WR Parris Campbell - 22

Too bad he's only good at running in a straight line or a gentle curve.

Do they have the all you can eat pancakes at dinner time?

post yfw the Redskins undisputedly had the best first of the nfceast, and arguably had the best first out of everyone.

Attached: 9bd222d0f70a38ed921674466a2b65c8 (3).png (724x545, 510K)

A safe option?

I MUST ACQUIRE ALL OF THE SECOND ROUNDERS

Attached: B219F184-6600-4A5D-91D7-3EEFB9A79AA5.jpg (2971x1680, 399K)

I see, thanks.
Mr Roseman, isn't it better to hold onto a good backup offensive lineman?

Same thing with Julio and Calvin Johnson and Randy Moss. Being tall and fast will always have value if your QB can get it there.

Giants gm as quoted as saying "this is the new York football giants. We are the classiest organization in the NFL with a great tradition of white quarterbacks. Ill be dammned if we have some nigger ruin that. As long as i am in charge no nigger will play quarterback for the new York football giants."

Wow when is the nfl gonna step in and do something about this man?

Those guys can actually catch though.

>*let's Stefen Wisnewski walk*

Allows white people to feel good about themselves with no actual justification? Sounds about right.

That man deserves the key to the city

Hopefully never.

I hate bagels. I hate people that enjoy bagels. I hate people that enjoy bagels and talk about bagels as if they were some cultural icon. I hate that some people consider bagels to be a breakfast staple.

Bagels are disgusting. Bagels are fucking retarded. Bagels are the incarnate food form of kike-born estrogen-laden ladyboy retards. Bagel snobs are worse than terrorists. "Oh well **I** put humus and garlic butter on mine, though I'm partial to a nice egg white & prosciutto if I'm hungry." "Oh user, we're getting the meeting catered this morning, what do you like on your bagel?"

A hardtack roll with some meager spread-filling that doesn't compensate for the 85% stake, chewy, bland ring of suck. Not toast, not an English muffin, not a biscuit, not a doughnut, not a muffin, not a danish or even a fucking Pop-Tart. But a goddamn fucking bagel.

I hate them. I fucking hate those crusty bread anuses and every urbanized bugman that eats them. I'd sooner starve than eat a bagel. If I were homeless, I would sleep as far from a bagel joint as possible so no fucktard queers throw me a pity crust. I'd rather fucking die than hear or think about bagels ever again.

It’s safe. It’s the type of shit that the old folks that watched literally the same kind of movies watched decades ago and that makes them feel all snug and unchallenged. Put up against others with way better aspects/stats.

Also, People watching the oscars thought a real movie like Roma could win or the “popular” would win like Black panther for god forbid Bohemian rhapsody. No one thought the middle of the road shit like that was gonna win.

How bad are the Giants gonna be this season? 2008 Lions bad?

>You want Dilly Dilly?
>Yeah, let's do it

Attached: howie-roseman-doug-pederson-2.jpg (1300x724, 88K)

Yeah but Metcalf can too like I said in my earlier post his drops were mostly due to concentration issues and the system and QB. He didn't even have near the targets he should have. There's no reason they shouldn't have meme chucked him the ball every other 4 down series. This is the exact same narrative that surrounded Julio when he was drafted. Someone's getting a steal in the 2nd round here. I hope its the niners. Pettis is a technically sound route runner underneath, Goodwin when healthy is a great slot player and DK can run go's all game for all I care.

The fuck is wrong with you

I don't think you've ever had a good bagel

Very anti-semetic post

Hes from St Louis

Some dude in my college class just gave a presentation on chads vs incels

Attached: 1551280672405.gif (200x200, 1.78M)

I hope Howie got something good in return for the other half of his Dasani

I just took a huge shit, and if I took that huge log I just crapped out with my bare hand and threw it against a board full covered the in the faces of potential 1st round draft picks, and then deleted whichever player got the most amount of shit in his face, i still would have done a better job of drafting than the gnats and raiders

That lad had his mind memed into oblivion lmao

Attached: 1rl6fh.jpg (640x430, 27K)

t. picky-eating manchild

Attached: 1547818162274.jpg (670x472, 51K)

Bullshit post pics

They thought it was 1997 and spent first round picks on a rb and box safety.

after seeing how dominant a player like Gronk can be paired with the right QB/coaching staff I disagree.

>Brady grooms young boy in locker room

I was cringing too hard to take pics, but I'm shitting you not. It started as a normal presentation on eugenics then he went on 3 minute rant about incels and chads. Swear to god

this is based

>The three teams that have spoken to the Cardinals this off-season about Josh Rosen are the Giants, Dolphins and Chargers. But Rosen has been a backup plan at best for all three. Arizona has no issues keeping Rosen; it is prepared to keep him if it doesn’t get a suitable offer.

>Kyler Murray is the first under-6-foot QB to ever be drafted in the first round

RB was bad but box safety is a really underrated position right now as more and more reams go into nickel and dime sets to play against flex TEs you're gonna want a box safety in there to cover the TE instead of a traditional LB or corner. Kam Chancellor, Landon Collins, Dashon Goldson, Eric Reid, Harrison Smith all pro bowl box safeties that brought physicality and versatility to sub packages. I'm a box safety truther senpai

Sick burn roach

I like Dillard, and I think Roseman and Douglas know what they're doing, but I'm still wondering if trading up was worth getting him over Cody Ford, who would also have been a great fit for them.

>normal presentation about eugenics
Bruh I would have taken out the camera right there. That's a cringe gold mine.

Imagine being Saquon in that draft and having to be all like "damn, Daniel Jones, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster arm. I would totally play ball with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is win a super bowl. Like seriously imagine having to be Saquon and not only sit in that chair while Daniel Jones flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, play after play, hour after hour, while he perfected that throw. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking pass but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DANIEL JONES PLAYS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been running touchdowns your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ghettoes in New York. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls herself)" skills, the skills he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the coach calls for another play, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the arena security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Saquon. You're not going to lose your future football career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Harrison Smith is eli-

Attached: elite_ertz.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

What is this pasta from? Seems pretty autistic

Oh boy I can't wait to draft the next Ryan Leaf!

something's gotta be up with Ford. not only would he have been available at 25 if they didn't trade up, he's still available now.

with Taylor, apparently his medicals aren't all perfect so that i get. but i haven't heard of any red flags surrounding Ford.

james white is the best receiving HB in the league...

Ertz is elite tho

He had a pro bowl campaign and you have a webm and pithy insult. I stand by my statement that box safeties are the most underrated position in the league right now.

Position matters a lot. Ford is primarily seen as an inside lineman, not a tackle, so teams won’t put as much value on him. Same with running backs

>the Vikings had the best safety paring in the lea-

Attached: blount_nfccg.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

There’s a scene in True Lies where Jamie Lee Curtis does a “sexy” dance in front of Arnold Schwarzenegger that’s famous for how fucking grotesque Curtis looks. The pasta is from Yea Forums

i mean, atlanta took a guard in the teens.

maybe team's look at Ford as a tweener. good at guard, good at tackle, but not really great at either one.

Arnie and Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies strip tease scene

based, i hope Sendejo doesn't get run over anymore though.

>muh popularity contest game
wew

user now ur making fun of our own safeties

Attached: Capture_92.png (559x75, 4K)

This came to mind when I saw everybody shilling Haskins.

Look back at the playoffs, absolutely seething shills when the Chargers beat the Ravens.

Post the Golden Tate catch and front flip into the endzone

Do I care? I didn't want them to sign him. I hope they draft a safety, and cut Sendejo.

midgetfags fucking SEETHING

how does it feel knowing EVERY OTHER QB in the NFCE is better than you?

And I thought 162-0 was peak Mike anger. This is a whole new level

Attached: dorsett flipping catch.webm (850x474, 1.83M)

Based Biggie Smalls Jr

I don't have that one. I'm going to miss the Yak God though.

Attached: yak_god.png (702x539, 632K)

kek'd and check'd.

tbf I doubt he'll be that much worse than duck poopscott

Attached: T A I N T.webm (1024x576, 2.2M)

Imagine getting btfo this hard on one play. The vikings should have just quit right then and there.

i jus bless to be hurr mayne i jus work hard and i bless mayne

>most teams put no value in guards
>have ass interior lines
>a manlet named Aaron Donald runs roughshod over the league with interior pressure in the regular season
>gets to the playoffs where most teams have competent FO and thus draft complete lines
>stonewalled for .5 a sack
When will 75% of fucking NFL GMs stop sucking ass? If I was a GM I would draft O line in the first round every year. I'd trade up to get the best O Lineman. We /JOEGIBBS/ F A M

Go back to /NBA/ or /MLB/ because that's not how the NFL pro bowl works.

joe gibbs would not waste five future picks to get one quarterback and would instead put some literal who career backup in and win.

>Aaron Donald runs roughshod over the league
*blocks you're path*

Attached: 55NO7BIZDFFOTGAGYWEF4SNDMY.jpg (1400x932, 248K)

The CHAD flip

It was overtime, they DID lose on that play

new

Is Devin Bush good?

Well they should have all just retired

Based illiterate posters

Yeah

Pff has gary as 40?
Yeah no

t. childless incel

OL is a waste in the 1st round. You can draft skilless fat bastards in any round.

Don't forget Sony Playstation

who's got a gif of that raiders dude putting his hood up after the pick.

Attached: Snyder - smug.jpg (400x300, 16K)