When did you realize football is just a gigantic money laundering scheme nowadays

When did you realize football is just a gigantic money laundering scheme nowadays

Attached: skysports-sanchez-manchester_4394717.jpg (768x432, 28K)

When this happened

Attached: skysports-gareth-bale-real-madrid_4589628.jpg (768x432, 34K)

02 worldcup

Paulinho to barca. He played surprisingly well but they spent like 40m out of nowhere and sold him back to China after 1 season I think. Very fishy

Attached: 1406705457331.jpg (360x361, 33K)

This one, for me.

Attached: david luiz.jpg (590x350, 44K)

When my local club upped ticket prices to £12, brought in a load of new sponsors then claimed we didn't have the budget to sign players from any higher than 3 divisions below.

When platini said on tv that the 98 wc was 100% rigged for France, and nobody even reacted

always, became obviously blatant once Abramovich bought Chelsea though.

Yeah, this was the awakening for a lot of people

Qatar

That's not what he said

brainlet here, how would this work?

What happened?

Chelsea sold him for 50 millions to PSG, which made him the most expensive defender at the time...which happened a few weeks after his pathetic display on the 7-1 rape.
Then resigned him for 30, 2 years later

Sign a shit defender for 50 million pounds....

Then what?

It's not bait, it's a well-known fact, theres a reason players coast millions and why Russian, Chinese and Arab millionaries are investing in Football, it's very easy to use it to launder money.

When Neymar went to PSG.

Then he invests a fraction of his 50 million in Halal business ventures.

Attached: Douglas-768x432.jpg (768x432, 29K)

Attached: Carlos-Tevez-Javier-Mascherano-West-Ham[1].jpg (700x367, 196K)

When I did an investigative journalism on Partizan transfers to specifically these teams: Fiorentina, Manchester City and Benfica.