When I was a kid, I thought Arsenal was named after Arsene Wenger

When I was a kid, I thought Arsenal was named after Arsene Wenger

Attached: da18-Djn_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

When I was a kid, I thought Arsenal signed Wenger only because of his name.

It actually refers to the decriminalization of homosexuality, in response to the anti-gay statement released by the government at the time, "Penis Goes In Vagina", counter protesters developed the slogan "arse 'n all!"

Upon winning the fight for human rights, they celebrated by setting up the first officially gay football club in England and the rest is history.

When i was
a young boy
my father took me into the city
to see a marching band

based

Attached: R14kkDj-1.png (657x527, 13K)

gay

Arsenal are confirmed gay terrorists.

>they don't know about Wolfgang Wolf coaching Wolfsburg

When I was a kid I thought Sampdoria was a real city in Italy

And that Manchester was the second largest city in England and Liverpool the third.
My shock to know it the town of the mighty Aston Villa

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

When i was a kid i liked every team. Now i hate half of serie A and most of epl.

That’s not entirely untrue. David Dean thought that Arsene’s name was a sign that he should be the next manager.

When I was a boy I would play FIFA with all the lads in in my village. However many goals they scored against me was how many seconds I had to take their cock in my mouth.

same

I remember me and my mates would do that.
Nothing like good game of cock-mouth.

when i was a kid i picked newcastle as my premier league team because the local team i played for had a very similar kit

Is Wolfsburg pronounced with a V or a W

>live in comfy English village
>not having the girls do it since they don't have the options like if they lived in a city or town
Come on, faggot. Step it up. I know you're not THAT gay.

I thought the same with Mancini and Man City

I thought Real Madrid were based in South America when I was 8.

When I was a kid I thought Liverpool were a big team.

When I was a kid, I thought Leicester was pronounced Laychester.

When I was a kid I still had hope

based village inbred

don't worry only english people can pronounce leicester

When I was a kid, I made a team in FIFA where the players where made by me and they were made after my friends.

Double U'soulfsburg?

kek

v as in verb

A W is a double V (VV) so it is pronounced viviolfsburg

do I look like I give a fuck?

Attached: 1530254937865.jpg (1600x1537, 187K)

>double u
anglos were a mistake

>English
I am Welsh and there was no girls in our age group

Meant for

Oh. Well, still, define 'age group' because I'm sure 2-4 year difference would have happened... unless you were like 12 then nvm. I assumed you were 16.

Pretty sure most people did that. Most people with friends, that's it, so nobody in this board.

I did this
I edited the france team in the 98 world cup game on the PC to be me and my mates

it is
few know this

>Pretty sure most people did that. [Oh wait, I am going to get roasted for doing something retarded] M-Most people with friends, that's it, so n-nobody in this board. [Yeah, that will make me immune from criticism for being a retard!]

t. friendless virgin