Cristiano Ronaldo isn't the GOAT

>Cristiano Ronaldo isn't the GOAT...
youtu.be/SKC4yWUQ9qA

Attached: image.jpg (1024x574, 107K)

is this that anal rapist that likes to look at little boys in underwear?

What about the number of matches Messi played to score 100 goals since Ronaldo arrived in Spain?

How is that relevant?

>mathces

They both spent those first 100 matches playing in th same league, right?

Messi was 17 when he played his first laliga match

cope

Minutes is a best measurement than matches desu

Messi is 100x better than Ronaldo.

Not in this case, Ronaldo will likely still have better numbers because Messi was a kid when he started playing laliga matches

To be fair, Ronaldo was hitting his prime when he joined La Liga whilst Messi started there as a teenager.

cope

Of course Ronaldo would break a leliga record with penalties, statpadding, and tap-ins against farmer teams like Huesca, considering that he is one of the dullest strikers in the history of strikers. Seriously each game following the lanklet striker and his pals from Juventus as they fight assorted farmer teams has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the pointless statpadding, Ronaldo's only consistency has been his lack of consistency and ineffective use of teamwork, all to make winning unremarkable, to make his ego expand.

Perhaps the die was cast when Ronaldo vetoed the idea of being a one-club striker; he made sure his life's "work" would never be mistaken for a career of honors that one actually worked hard for, just ridiculous trophy-statpadding for his career. The lanklet's career might be overrated (or not), but it's certainly the anti-Messi career in its refusal of teamwork, humbleness and sharing the talent. Twain doesn't want to face that fact. Now, thankfully, he'll no longer have to.

>a-at least he was good at Real Madrid
"No!"
The arrogance is dreadful; his contributions were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time the commentators acted like Ronaldo single-handedly carried the team, the striker scored a tap-in, a penalty, or a statpad.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time Ronaldo's half-assed goals were wildly praised. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Ronaldo's career is so overhyped by undeserved praise and fake hype that they have no room for criticism. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Ronaldo by the same Neymar. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are idolizing Ronaldo at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to idolize Neymar." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch Ronaldo, you are, in fact, trained to watch Neymar.

first thing i thought of. ronaldo was like 24 or 25 in his la liga debut, no?

Attached: Me.png (991x375, 19K)

Delusion
Penaldo is the portugese Alexis Sanchez, good but overrated

Correct.

weird how you come into a Cristiano Ronaldo thread as soon as Messi is mentioned eh

Messi started playing in La Liga when he was 18

Do Messi aged X to Y compared to Ronaldo aged X to Y

Wasn't he 16?

there is a video about that

B-but they told me that tsuu-man was the GOAT?

Attached: Ohoh.png (1252x659, 837K)

>how is that relevant
How is comparing someone that started as a 17yo kid in la Liga and someone that arrived with a Ballon d'Or relevant ?

This.
KYS faggot.

Attached: 1470987908712.jpg (640x350, 172K)

based rppmey