Is this the most internationally famous and well known American team

Is this the most internationally famous and well known American team

Attached: 1200px-Chicago_Bulls_logo.svg.png (1200x1210, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1LncT3Pqqs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaheim_Ducks
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6kiimEsYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yankees and maybe the patriots nowadays

>Yankees
the logo, but yuropoors wear the hat without even knowing it's a sports team lel
>patriots
Nobody outside of America gives a fuck about football dude

Raiders

Attached: 1587234634623.jpg (500x750, 52K)

20 years ago maybe. Lakers now or maybe Miami. I don't know any american football team but red socks and are patriots too a team right? I can't remember their logo tho... Redskins? Rangers? Something like that surely. But I'm just gonna go on a guess streak now just for fun. Foxes, Wolves, Bears, Rabbits, Wolverines, Ants, Heroes, Jews, Strongmen, Boxers, Power Rangers, Yellowbacks, Green shirx, Blue shoez, Rockets, Satellites, Planes, Cars? This is what I imagine the names in the Nfl could be. It's like a children's play haha

>I don't know any american football team but red socks
kek

the clothing article team names are really only an MLB thing btw, you never see that in football

also Blue Jackets in the nhl

arent the rockets more known just because of yao?

Ah right, forgot the Teds existed for a second. They're named after Union uniforms in the Civil War; I have no idea why the Sox teams in baseball are called that unless the explanation literally is "they wear these color socks"

Also, I figure I should humor the Slovene user a little more here: Bears are indeed a NFL team (Chicago), and the Rockets are a team but they play basketball. Wolverines are Michigan's state college sports teams (read: nobody cares about them but flyovers), and as far as I know the rest are nonexistent. Got a good kek out of Jews as a potential team name tho

Yankees or Cowboys

>baseball
Boston Red Sox, Texas Rangers
>american football
New England Patriots

The only one you guessed was the Houston Rockets, they play basketball. Good post, nice piss taking.

No one knows who any of those teams are.
Yankees are famous, as far as a logo goes, as I said, I know people that wear Yankees hats, but if I ask them, they will probably think it's a fashion brand. Its more or less a clothing article made famous worldwide by Jay-Z and other rappers. Same goes for those baggy nhl jerseys in the early 00s, they were quite popular among people listening to rap, but no one really knew what they really are.
Nah, I dont believe Lakers or especially Heat are anywhere near the popularity of the Bulls. If you go on the street and ask random person who heat/lakers or lebron are and they dont follow sports or basketball they will be clueless. Michael Jordan and Bulls are still a synonym for basketball even for an absolute casual worldwide

He guessed the Chicago Bears too. Definitely a good shitpost, best I've seen on Yea Forums all week

that’s not the Yankees

youtube.com/watch?v=i1LncT3Pqqs

hellll nah, Jordan hasn't been in the league for almost 20 years and the Bulls haven't really mattered since, if you're talking NBA it's the Lakers for sure

>you never see that in football
pic related, technically
also Presbyterian College is called the Blue Stockings, I don't know if that counts either

Attached: 907_11brownskb.jpg (960x679, 118K)

Knicks too. Knickerbockers, basically those baggy golf short trousers, knickers means panties over this side. I think the sox teams were that: they wear these colour socks

Browns are named after Paul Brown, not their brown uniforms, so I don't count them.
>college sports
lmfao good one

nailed it user, you got like 1/3 of those right and the rest sound like expansion teams from THE FUTURE

Attached: .jpg (800x796, 141K)

Yeah but Paul Brown changed his name because he always wore a brown coat. His original name was Paul Beetjeman

based funposting padraig

>this Bulgarian
>this thread
>agains

yuros who wear clothes with yankees and dodgers logos deserve the gas chamber

nobody know what those things mean.
I had chicago bulls hat and only knew them because I had Michael Jordan toys as a kid, had a dallas cowboys hat too but never knew it was sports related until I started using 4channel

Nope. NY Yankees is the most likely best known US team, but there is the factor that huge majority thinks it is actually a clothing brand that nothing to do with sports.

Attached: 146626_45.jpg (1200x1800, 208K)

I'd say the Lakers but who cares murica sucks lol haha

>patriots
literally who

i dont know any american team

Year I would have expected this thread to have been started by a Romanian or Moldavian.

There was a butchery in my neighbourhood when I was a kid that used the logo of chicago bulls.
Always scared me for some reason tbqh

When I lived in Japan, I remember seeing a lot of Oakland Raiders stuff...

I’ll never be able to explain why.

I don't follow American sports but the first team that jumped into my head were the Denver Broncos, I remember them being mentioned on The Simspons.

It's literally unironically those duck guys from that shitty kids film.

Attached: IMG_0027.gif (636x357, 1.11M)

I would say New York Rangers is the best know club. No one follows basketball or baseball in Europe.

Wait. Are the Mighty Ducks an ACTUAL team in real life?!

>Be born in Chicago
>Be in Junior high and high school during both 3 peats
>Travel all over world
>To this day, I meet a lot of people who don’t even know where or what Chicago is until I say Bulls or Michael Jordan

I guess sometimes I feel lucky I got to witness a global phenomenon in my own back yard. I even saw the 92 Bulls and the 96 72 win Bulls play live.

This

It's definitely the Patriots.

>shitty
Spotted the cake eater

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaheim_Ducks

Yes. Disney made an actual team after a kids movie.

Fuck,in mine too.

my butcher was a pedo

For me, it is Jews. But I think the Planes will win the Super Series.

Hockey is much smaller sport than apehoop in most of Europe. When it comes to how well known any north-American professional sport franchise is in Europe, it depends multiple factors what European country we are talking about and how many European players they have and from what European country are their players from as sports news tend to be in most countries heavily focused on own athletes. Basically most of European handegg fans are actually US expatriates. Same thing with boreball. Hockey and apehoop fans might follow franchises that have at least used to have players from their country.

In future I bet major league divegrass teams will become the best known US sports teams. Simply because they employ a lot of big name divegrass players that are about to retire, play couple years more in 'murrica. This will lead to situation where teams that aren't locally the most popular team in their own city being the best known American teams in Europe and basically everywhere outside of US.

based abroad boomer

For me it's the Houston Beejackets.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6kiimEsYc

Now THIS is true sports kino.

Attached: 1546212838171.jpg (304x288, 19K)

Blue jackets are an ohio indian tribe

Why are American club names so cringe?

europe isn't finland, retard
Basketball is much, much bigger in Europe and even in countries where it isn't the 2nd or 3rd (or 1st, actually) most popular sport, it's still a thing, whereas hockey only exists in the average person's head in a handful of countries.

The most popular basketball team in the world doesn't even play in the NBA

Are Euro basketball teams good? I know some guys who can’t cut it in the NBA go to Australia, but IDK where else. Could a good Euro team beat an NBA team?

imagine living in a continent full of these mouthbreathing retards, white genocide can't come soon enough

Attached: 1546151482322.png (268x325, 87K)

Umm, theyre not clubs sweetie theyre franchises xo

For me, it's the Not Available Buccaneers