How the fuck?

Attached: file.png (768x576, 710K)

>5 outfielders
>1 baseman
>1 defender missing

No hans, look more closely for the ones with gloves and standing on the grass

Comfy af desu

That's deep

right field is the only part of the outfield that really exists. Very poorly constructed. Not even backyard baseball would have this as a playable field

>Inner city new York
>All white
>Token black

m8 the one i missed is literally on the sidewalk
>6 outfielders

There's really no such thing as "inner city" NY. In plenty of Brooklyn neighborhoods this would've been common 20-30 years ago.

>that right field and nonexistant left field

Attached: 1543053540086.png (640x397, 104K)

This is why burger sports are shit. Kids can't even play in a shitty little field because suddenly a half-decent hit will just smash a window or go into a road, you need so many markings and so much equipment just to make the game playable.
The reason football has caught on almost everywhere is not that it's conceptually a better game at the highest levels, it's because literally anyone can play it, all you need is something, anything, that can pass as a ball.

if it was made today it would be 80% black

Soccer confirmed as suitable for retards

He's implying it SHOULD be 80% black, retard

Attached: rJby7OpL.png (1000x667, 37K)

you do know baseball fields exist in parks, right?

Why would it have been black in the 90s? there were many areas of New York without black people. How many blacks did you see in Friends?

In Ireland we play rounders, it's the grandfather of baseball, very similar. Need a hurley (it's a stick), either a tennis ball or a sliotar (hurling ball very similar to the baseball) and either 4 sticks and one bag or 4 bags and a stick. Can use cricket stumps or schoolbags, or jumpers.

Chandler was black

*holds you down as Ireland farts in your mouth*

Mathew Perry is of heavy Irish heritage......

>since 1776 la

Attached: best-friends-903.jpg (594x436, 46K)

We had shit like this all the time in my area. Just random fields like this against an avenue or st. Still a lot of basketball hoops up too.

Attached: 16d[1].jpg (600x1230, 83K)

Anyone here actually grow up in the inner city of a big city? I don't know why but I've always been envious of that experience. Growing up in the suburb me and friends would find any reason we could to go downtown.

When you say you looked for any possible reason to go down town with your friends, are you using a euphemism for blowing one another?