This kid is a decade younger than you and has made more money than you will ever do in your entire fucking life

this kid is a decade younger than you and has made more money than you will ever do in your entire fucking life

Attached: p201558339.png (220x256, 36K)

Thats a kid? He looks like a 50 year old man

Two decades actually
Life hurts

>this kid is a decade younger than you
Wrong

yeah but i have experienced 10x more memes in my life than he ever will. checkmate.

Attached: pepe in suit.jpg (360x403, 5K)

I'm a henge fund manager pal, don't think so. Also we're the same age, qualified as the top business PhD in Cambridge University and did my post-masters at Harvard.

Attached: 14747151173224.png (990x627, 622K)

He'll be broke by 40

At least I'm not a nigger

uh huh

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: OrigCash.jpg (600x622, 47K)

What was it like in USA? You're a Bong with an accent? How easy was the pussi?

>decade younger

speak for yourself, boomer trinh

>that flag
ehh idk

>>that flag
>ehh idk

At least I'm not Canadian

Retard

he's a fifth of a decade older than me, go suck a fat w e e n you boomer

Attached: 1530274850294.png (434x327, 32K)

What? You think people would lie on Yea Forums? No sir, I call YOU the retard.

BASED. stand up to bullies.

good for him hes getting paid a shitload to do what he likes
im getting paid enough to pay my bills and destroy myself with booze
thats life
no regrets

>Cambridge University
If you were not in Oxford you won't make it pal.

How old are you bro

Work from home $40/hr salary 40hr/week, rent $400. Life's good. After a certain point, money means fuck all.

I'm still white

I'm in uni studying Chemistry.
You'll see, I'll find a new molecule that will make me billionaire

Attached: 1542573114686.jpg (560x612, 42K)

yikes. from own experience i can say STEM is a big joke in yurop. if you don't belong to the elite you might aswell start getting your taxi license.

Is that supposed to make me feel bad? I can't do what he does and never thought I could.

He's older than me though.
I can still make it.

Godspeed user
Will your wonderdrug make my peepee bigger?

Seeing as I was 16, Hench and upperclass I didn't go for the pussy lad, the pussy came to me. I used to get them american slags dripping. Used to go to the British section in the 7/11, get 2 Fray Bentos pies and slathers the beef and ale filling all over them yank sluts. I'd take the puff pastry tops off and put them on my head and commit crimes against humanity on these retarded cunts. Understand!

>future self made guy here

Attached: 405460640.jpg (952x960, 60K)

Him being well off doesn't affect me in any way, so what does it matter?

I've been either a student or unemployed all my life, so there are kids that are a decade younger than me who work at McDonalds who have made more money than I will ever earn by this pace

i am successful enough without tryharding

wdyd Serguei ?

Jokes on you, I self-insert as him

oh boy this thought once killed me. but luckily i changed and are not bothered by it anymore.

*2 decades

self taught myself programming
went to uni but dropped out after the first semester
now making 5k/month as a senior developer while working from home 3 out of 5 weekdays
in here it is very good money

I really don't care, most of the things I want aren't really that expensive. sometimes some months are harder than others but as long as I have decent internet I am fine. I need a new laptop, though. oh well. hope mbappe goes to the premier league one day to see if he's really worth all that money but he won't

They're already mapped out you dense cunt.
Dark matter's where it's at.

Attached: 1298264172404s.jpg (222x251, 9K)

>Britbong education
it's the atoms who are mapped you mong (and even then some were discovered recently). new molecules get discovered all the time

>from own experience i can say STEM is a big joke in yurop.
huh-huh, let me guess, you've dropped out after two years? or expected to find a good paying job after a 3 year degree?

at least I'm handsome

Safe as fuck man. Respect.

>oh look, there's a multimillionaire younger than me
It happens everytime you stupid mong

I found a job and I don't yet have 3 year degree.

Of course it does you fool

He's also dumb as fuck and will never be able to appreciate various forms of art on anything other than the most superficial, basic level

>5k rubles a month

How do you know he's dumb?

yeah but he didn't fuck your mum and I did

>implying that mbappe isn't that romanian tsu poster

Christ you're thick, no wonder Notre Dame fell apart if you mongs are in charge of looking after it.

b.sc. in electrical engineering. took me 9 semesters but i got it. why is this a joke in europe? because if you dont belong to the elite in this field then you're lucky to get shit-tier jobs. this isnt america where you make 100k as an engineer lol. well in bavaria you could make this cash but only if you're top and have 20 years experience. the ratio of effort and profit is horrendous in this field. the picture of the EE is painted by the top graduate. yeah he then works for mercedes or airbus or whatever, making 60k in a 32h work week. cool. to get this you need a straight A degree. the reality for the average graduate is nothing to dream about. another difference compared to the US: if you are an engineer then you are expected to work as one. try working somewhere else with an EE degree. no chance lol.

>try working somewhere else with an EE degree. no chance lol.
Here with EE degree, or pretty much and other degree related to math or egineering you can apply to work as a software developer.

60 quid a month. Well fucking done.

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-212342~2.png (654x992, 74K)

yeah good idea man, this is exactly my plan. gonna go for webdev i think because doing hardware/ embedded stuff in shit like C or C# is absolutely horrible. but you know what sucks? for this route you don't need a degree, even in bureaucratic germany. so in a sense my EE degree doesnt help one bit in this. what i meant was that you are not eglible to work in..lets say a bank for instance. in the US it appears to be common that you can work in other fields not related to your degree, here this doesnt work.

5000 dollars, retard

programmers earn money in dollars, no matter the country they live in

>EE degree doesnt help one bit in this
I think that employers are more willing to take in new and inexperienced employees for training if they have a degree in engineering field, because you have proven yourself not to be a dumbass who can't grasp coding.
True you can work as a programmer without any degree, but you'd need a portfolio, and need to know how to actually program, while if you have a degree, they are willing to take you in even if you don't know anything(besides what you have learned in school).
Atleast it works with CS degree like that, I presume it's similiar with EE, I know a guy who worked for few years as a programmer with EE degree, only started working recently in his field.

Also I'm not an expert but I think to work as an EE you need to have 5 years of college, 3 or less and a job is mostly for programmers.

>programmers earn money in dollars, no matter the country they live in
what?

Jesus, this one flew out the water straight on to my plate.

Attached: 1450362309753.gif (200x180, 868K)

>but you'd need a portfolio
this can be a good thing though if used correctly. i know a guy who showcased his skills by building an own website from scratch and now he's tele-working for some american sw dev while still living here lol.
>Also I'm not an expert but I think to work as an EE you need to have 5 years of college
depends entirely on grades i think. the top guys in my class finished with near perfect grades and they easily got jobs with bachelor degree. well but whatever, i am personally done with this field. i fully embrace software. what are you doing? you sound like you are in this field already.

Attached: 1553335637047.jpg (700x562, 50K)

>depends entirely on grades i think. the top guys in my class finished with near perfect grades and they easily got jobs with bachelor degree
I just asked my girlfriend she's an EE student, they have like forum for their college, atleast here nobody that she knows got a job without having 5 years of college.
Maybe elite gets picked off early, and has an easier job fiding great jobs, which doesn't mean you won't be able to do it later. Most people don't get their life on track until they are like 40, it's a bit early to get all bummed and to expect to have it all figured out.
If your college is free, and you are smart enough to pass it, I don't think it hurts to have masters degree in EE
>what are you doing? you sound like you are in this field already.
I'm thrid year CS student, I might be starting working this monday, I applied for a job, was called for an interview, sent them a project, they called me to come there this monday, I'm hoping I'm going to land a job. There isn't much work for a programmer here, not in comparison to Zagreb where they are bending over backwards getting baby programmers before they even have a bachelors

chin up lad

>atleast here nobody that she knows got a job without having 5 years of college.
yeah its similar here. and beyond that you need to have ridiculous skills to get real jobs as a R&D engineer and not a glorified electrician. thats why i preach to people who think EE is a golden ticket to a great life. do it only if you know that you gonna belong to the top 10%. if you don't, then you might aswell start driving trains or something, much more lucrative.
>If your college is free, and you are smart enough to pass it, I don't think it hurts to have masters degree in EE
free not, but you only have to pay low fees of around 500€ per year. but i dont want this, i will try to get into software. its actually much more fun than EE work and ironically i know more about this than about my field of study. im learning some JS, php, CSS, node.js, angular and HTML now, will build my own website and then apply for sw dev jobs.
> they called me to come there this monday, I'm hoping I'm going to land a job.
nice stuff, hope you will get that. i will be rooting for you lol

we all die and in heaven its a lucid dream so I can be a billionaire

tldr.
Let me give you some advice:
go post on another board about something else because germ-an football is ridiculously bad at the moment and everytime I see that flag giving their opinions in a football thread I go red for you. Go post in /n/, you still make decent cars I suppose.

Attached: Clint_disgusting.gif (211x199, 617K)

Well you could finish it anyway, it won't hurt to have it.
Try looking up jobs in other EU countries, there seems to be a lot more jobs for it here, and we practically don't have an industry in comparisson to you, try France, Benelux or nordic countries. Or you might be looking to be super rich or something not sure, you certanly do have to be top 10 for that.

Don't get bummed, I was pretty depressed just a year ago, thinking I won't end up anywhere, I failed several exams etc.. Year later I feel a lot better, might even land a job, it's not much, but I'm young and I can work from here, learning to code is certanly good, and building a website is a good idea for it, and it gives you a platform for learning other programing languages. Learn Object oriented programming, that's pretty important.

I hope everything works out great for you.

I'm really afraid of giving you bad advice,and you listening to it, since I probably don't know better than you, but I don't think another 2 years of college will hurt, even if they don't serve you any purpose, but do learn to code, that can't hurt.

>Bachelor's degree in English literature
>no debt because I worked throughout school
>work shitty job at a finance place for $17/hour, be really frugal, save $12k this past year
>my brother committed suicide this past Thursday and I feel like I just don't care about anything anymore
>family is poor, so I will probably need to spend like $8k on funeral costs and such

This life is hell

28 never worked a day ama

He’s a year older than me boss

How do you survive

70 euros per month is alot ??

Attached: Sans titre.png (886x334, 30K)

yes thanks man, appreciate the input. i might go back for a masters just for the hell of it, it is an option. perhaps doing a masters and trying to get into webdev at the same time would be the best option. just see what will stick lol. well, we're gonna make it somehow. just keep moving forward. the worst thing would be to just give up and do nothing.
lmao great post, eternal anglo. really makes me think. i will fuck off to /g/ or /pol/ then.

>perhaps doing a masters and trying to get into webdev at the same time would be the best option
Definitely, that's what I thought.

>split rent 3 ways between myself, my brother, and my girlfriend
>only eat dinner at home with inexpensive groceries
>work pays for public transit pass, and there is a kitchenette where I eat breakfast and lunch every day
>in fact, I only make $16/hour, but with these perks it is more liek $17/hour
>I haven't made a personal purchase besides the necessities in 4.5 years besides maybe $50 worth of video games on steam during sales
>prior to that I bought $450 worth of computer parts

Regarding my brother killing himself, it's far and away the worst I've ever felt in my life even though I too have been depressed and had issues for nearly a decade. My friend was trying to convince me a while ago to take a 2 year computer science course because I'm generally a smart guy, and he said he could get me a decently paying job, but I am the type of person that will stay at a shit job forever because I don't care about money and I'm incredibly lazy.

no, C is fun

bachelor degree are not very useful, especially in EE, granted you need at least a master degree, but when you're there, you can do pretty much whatever you want in the field you want to work in. a master is quite harder though, got my b.sc. without even showing up and now i am for the first time worrying about my grades.

i think you're wrong about grades, nobody in the industry gives a fuck, any moron who work hard can have good grades, your profile come more into play. but yeah, you need at least a master's degree in order for the doors to open, most of the time.

>i think you're wrong about grades, nobody in the industry gives a fuck
I wasn't asked about my grades during the interview, I even made some off jokes about me probably flunking the year.
Well I'm not sure about how money works in Canda, that is the prices. 17$/hr is what doctors make here, but everything is cheaper as well.
If you can make your ends meet great, but if you are strugling you should care about money, especially if you are planning to get married one day.

I'm really sorry about your brother, never lost anyone that close, a friend died in his sleep when we were 16, probably worst few weeks of my live, and I guess that isn't even comparable.
I lost my grandpa and grandma who really loved me, but for some reason that didn't hit me that much, especially the grandma, although she was a wonderfull person and really loved me, but I was 18, and dumb, and more distressed about being few days away from gf, than about my grandma dying.

I was such a fucking idiot.

yes, 70 euro per month is what IT workers in Russia make
average salary is 5 euro per month so in comparison we're still elite
based retards

Are you serious or?

It's really enough to live with 70euros per month in Russia ?
How much is your rent or the cost of a meal in Russia if you don't mind answering ?

he's the best young player in the world and i'm a lazy doofus. sounds about right.

I don't like to sweat and be out of breath desu

inb4 it's not b8

Why /g/ as you make no tech products and why /pol/ as you've spent 70 years sucking off Jews and getting bummed by Turks to prove you've changed?

Breathing in and out, drinking water & eating food.

kek

Jesus this went too far
Of course it was in dollars, who the fuck would work for 70 euros, we're not Africa.

In Moscow:
Average salary is $700-800
Average salary in IT (programming/devops) is ~$1400-1800
Really good seniors can make $3000-5000 if they're experienced and can manage a team of juniors.
Rent starts from $400, for $800 you can have a 1bedroom apartment near the center.
Dunno about meals, restaurants and cafes are expensive (for most people). Everyone just buys food and cooks it, its pretty cheap.

I'm literally a year older than him and probably double him in IQ and looks
I certainly double him in lazyness tho, but I got a new gf now so maybe she'll put my ass to work on that sweet java programming
we're all gonna make it bros

I can confirm. Had work exchange in Russia during my apprenticeship with a major jet engine manufacturer in Britain. Was instructed by their company (another huge jet engine firm in Russia) to wear the same modest grey trousers and a duel/tri color jumper all week, every week for a month. The guys on the shop floor earned 1 euro a month, the engineers made 5 and the small team of design engineers made 20.

How much money do you need to get a hot russian girl?

One west European cock.

you realize there is minimum wage (80 eur/mo) which means no one can legally be paid 1 euro a month, and you have to be searching really good or be really dumb to find a job for less than 200 euro/mo

there is no shortage of hot russian girls so you could get one if you have money for the dates

I've worked in Russia in high tech I know, you're just a slav trying to save face on an anonymous weeb imageboard.

Attached: 300px-Alex_jones_9-11_coincidence.jpg (300x225, 16K)

Is it true russians are paid in vodka sometimes?

Yea but he is probably hung as a horse, and despie that extra weight runs really fast.

I've got a bretty dig bick too anyway so no insecurities there

Post it faggot

I'd rather not
I like to keep my thick cuck for myself

>double IQ
lol

One of the most legendary pastas, can’t believe you have no (You)’s yet.

Cringy la

grandpa i want a cookie

That's Mbappe right? He's 2 years older than me lel

zoom zoom

>henge fund

Look at that face. He's over 30 or very unfortunate.

i saw mbappe in the street the other day, i yelled kylian you're doing good without expecting reaction and he actually waved at me and asked for a selfie, he's a good lad.

Thank you for your presence

this pasta has aged better than i thought

Ah yes, the lucrative henge fund business

I'm five years younger than him, take that r*ddit

Attached: 5bbfbbb82568cc1f8b468268a1acf985_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>double the looks

So just ugly

He's actually very slightly under 2 years older

>i yelled kylian you're doing good without expecting reaction and he actually waved at me and asked for a selfie, he's a good lad.
cute if true

Well, earning 5k $ is a lot (if you're talking post taxes) in Belgium too. Wp to you to land that job!

at least i'm not a swarthy frog manlet

yeah but he has to work while i just live on welfare and drink beer

makes you think who's the real winner here

Attached: 1529743120155.png (200x200, 28K)

you're not going to heaven, Paco

Maybe eat dinner at a reasonable hour and then we'll see

Yeah but I'm not a nigger

based and rotta-pilled

who gives a shit about money ? only idiots care about money

you will fucking die no matter what you do, why would you waste your time playing football nonstop, having no free time, being extremely restricted in what you are allowed to do, just for some money ? you think if you have money you won't die ? or what ? he is wasting his most precious time being a slave for money, congrats, lol

>who gives a shit about money ? only idiots care about money
Romanian gypsy spotted

this picture makes me sad everytime i see it :'(

Fuck off back to *eddit you fucking idiot and take you're stupid slut with you!!!

I hold LINK.

holy shit that's less than one third of the minimum wage here lol

Attached: russia.png (883x368, 25K)

Im not a nigger though

t.mexiwhite 6'1 195lbs

and OHP 145, bench 215, squat 305, dl 385

Attached: 1551153920806.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Why would you call a stranger by his first name you rude cunt?

5000 dollars / month

that's 10 times your GDP

>You're education.