/180/: UNIBET PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS NIGHT 13

Premier League Darts crosses back into England with Birmingham tonight's venue for tungsten tussles that could see a certain birthday boy go 3 clear at the top of the table, and could also see two of the field eliminated.

Said near-enough elimination will come in our opening match if St. Helens' beardy blubber Michael Smith loses to everyone's favourite unorthodox Serbo-Austrian Mensur Suljovic. After his run to the final last year, Bully Boy has had a dismal campaign and was awful on the doubles last week, whereas the Gentle was a bit better.

Two men who have tormented by the reigning champion the past few weeks then meet with bauldtism minor Rob Cross versus raging rugger roidlet Gerwyn Price. Voltage was absolutely AUTISM'd in Cardiff, whereas the Iceman impressed in front of his home crowd. A win for the Welshman would really close up the play-offs, but victory for the Englishman would see him close to within 1 point of the top spot.

The masters of breaking down on stage follow with midlife crisis """Scot""" Peter Wright in a must-win game against Northern Ireland's Daryl Gurney. Snakebite's comedy thin points last week saw him sink without a trace, whereas Superchin stayed in a scrappy game with Mensur but got nothing out of it. Another equipment change for Clown could see him gone, especially if results go against him.

Closing the evening is the birthday boy against the current second-best PDC major winner with reigning champion Michael van Gerwen against 2009 champion James Wade. Mighty Mike made it a barely comprehensible 30 Euro Tour titles on Easter Monday, and all before his 30th birthday today! The Machine beat MVG back in Exeter in what was a terrible run for the Dutchman, and will need to repeat that showing if he's to inflict the third defeat of this year's PL on the Autism Express.

Coverage starts at 7:00pm BST on Sky Sports Action.

Attached: triple(10) dosage of maximum darting autism.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/2019/04/24/2019-unibet-premier-league-birmingham-preview
pdc.tv/news/2019/04/18/2019-unibet-premier-league-night-12
pdc.tv/news/2019/04/24/further-betvictor-world-cup-teams-confirmed
bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/46256594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tonight's fixtures (7:00pm start, all matches best of 14 legs)
Mensur "DIE MEISTER, DIE BESTEN" Suljovic v Michael "Snackpot 2.0" Smith
Rob "BAuLDtism" Cross v v Gerwyn "Gurning" Price
Daryl "Sweet C4-line" Gurney v Snakeshite
James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade v MvGOAuTism

>Week 12 preview
pdc.tv/news/2019/04/24/2019-unibet-premier-league-birmingham-preview

>Week 11 review
pdc.tv/news/2019/04/18/2019-unibet-premier-league-night-12

>Further confirmations of World Cup teams
pdc.tv/news/2019/04/24/further-betvictor-world-cup-teams-confirmed

Michael Smith and/or Peter Wright will be eliminated if they lose and any two of Mensur Suljovic, Gerwyn Price and James Wade win.

Attached: darting GOATs at 30.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

So as mentioned in the OP, it was the German Darts Grand Prix in Munich this past Easter weekend for the latest stop on the European Tour. Gerwyn Price withdrew before the event started which shook the draw up quite a bit, putting Danny Noppert in as a ET seed for the very first time.

Only two PL contenders played on the opening Saturday with vastly different results as Newcastle's Chris Dobey was stunned 6-3 by Austrian jobber Michael Rasztovits, but Middlesbrough's Glen Durrant delivered another 6-1 thrashing of his fellow ex-BDO "star" Jamie Hughes.

Sunday's Round 2 saw Daryl Gurney edge past Kyle Anderson 6-4, followed by James Wade surprisingly losing a last leg decider to Kim Huybrechts. Michael Smith's torrid season has no stopping, as he was whitewashed by rapid Ricky Evans. Peter Wright had £25k wiped off the Order of Merit thanks to his 6-4 loss to Ross Smith. The story of the weekend though was breakout Czech star in Karel Sedlacek. Evil Charlie (no, really) stunned #2 seed Ian White who somehow missed 32(!) double attempts in his 4-6 loss, and then followed it up on Monday with a 6-5 victory over lil' Darren Webster.

Monday also saw Michael van Gerwen ALMOST blow it in the quarter-finals against Ted Evetts. Having averaged well over 100 against Krzysztof Ratajski and Stephen Bunting in his first two matches, MVG was horrendous throughout and relied on misses from Super Ted to go 5-2 up. A stunning 128 on the bull eventually saw Evetts take it to a last leg, but MVG hit a 12 to avoid embarrassment. He however embarrassed Rob Cross, an earlier conqueror of Gurney and Mensur Suljovic, who was raped 7-1. Incredibly, van Gerwen's final opponent was one Simon Whitlock, who beat Smith, an awful Joe Cullen and Sedlacek's conqueror Max Hopp (from 4-6 in that one) to face the world #1. MVG went 5-0 up in 64 darts and although the Wizard got it back to 6-3, two weird finishing attempts (bull-T15-bull in leg 10 and T19-D13 in leg 11) saw him lose and gift #30.

Attached: simon whitlock uses his rejected 2019 PL shirt for something.jpg (600x314, 41K)

/180/ or /147/?

For me, it's both while being at work.

>Mighty Mike made it a barely comprehensible 30 Euro Tour titles on Easter Monday, and all before his 30th birthday today!
Now that's what I call autism

>"""Scot""" Peter Wright

Scot? I don't get it. What did I miss?

Wright plays under the flag of Scotland despite having lived most of his life in England. He was born there, so it's not like a certain "Geordie Australian" who only lived down under.

Attached: paul nicholson is told wrestling is fake.jpg (3328x2856, 1.25M)

I'll probably only watch Cross vs Price and Wade vs MVG

who /BIGMENSUR/ here?

Attached: mensur suljovic.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

DOPPELVIERZEHN

Fancy Smith tonight. Looked good the weekend before last

GWAN MENSUR

All day, erryday

Nice start

I know he's a bit of a tool but Smith is my favourite to watch when he's playing well

Snooker has been entertaining this year with players getting smashed and some tight games too. Been watching a bit for the first time in a a long time

>smiff

Attached: adrian lewis junior is banned from KFC.jpg (650x571, 30K)

Snooker peaked 15 years ago

DER DOPPELVIERZEHN MANN

Attached: eine scheisse meme.gif (996x560, 698K)

I feel our boy Aidy is getting back to form

Darkhorse at the Matchplay?

>de mens

>Blubby

>that D12 attempt
Nearly hit the number 12.

>BLUBBER

Smith has completely lost his head since Mensur took out 120 when he was on 32 for a point.

>get six legs
>stop winning

Attached: 20140122cnsbr3740.jpg (440x267, 25K)

Well, a draw is a draw.

Mensur fucked that leg away.

>charisma vacuum v charisma explosion
Who wins?

He's doing alright on the floor atm but then so are about 40-50 others. Cant see anyone who's not on stage tonight winning that given the format of the later stages, but i fancy one of the contenders or someone like Cobra did last year to cause a few upsets. Hopefully an early exit for clown

>charisma explosion
Whom did he mean by this?

roidlet

IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM
YO I SOLVE IT

state of this opening leg

CAHM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: gerwyn price intensifies.gif (600x620, 710K)

Fuck right off is MvG 30

Nuts

oldtism

SHEESH

>when you have to play someone called Gerwen

Attached: skysports-rob-cross-darts_4532852[1].jpg (768x432, 36K)

in other news, the miner seems to have gone from goldenarrers

>implying implications

SOLID CAHMAAAAN

Has Gezzy been huffing crack before tonight?

Honest question here lads: why do every crowd dislike Price so much?
I can understand Philth and there was some other who groomed a teenage girl too or something. What has Price done?

how can one Gezz be this based

ONE HUN-DRED-AND SEVEN-TEY-SEV-EN

bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/46256594

absolute banterbus
the villain we all need

>Gezzy "choke" Price

>roidlet
What a choker.

>Gurney v Wright

Attached: RVB is this nigga serious.jpg (3432x2312, 891K)

AFAIK this has been going on for longer than this match against Gando
Guess so. Just seems odd to me. I know he's the exact opposite of beerbelly drinking boomers sitting in their pubs which I associate with darts but the crowds are pretty young I'd say.

It's where it completely ramped up though.

>7-7
>7-7
Bravo

>Cross already admitting defeat in the chase for top of the league
Fucking idiot.

Attached: rob cross is asked to be interesting.png (353x465, 171K)

Mindgames, m8

Makes sense. Thanks

I don't think Cross is devious enough for mindgames.

Or any mind at all

STOP TOUCHING ME
BIG CHINNED JEW

>people only like him because of the song

Attached: 1553719582518.jpg (1074x1206, 152K)

Oh look, the shit Clownman head designs are back. Cow Wife must have recovered from her bout of BSE.

rude

Big Sloppy Eating?

kek

>tfw to inteligent to win games

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1920x1080, 559K)

lmao

Attached: crossmaster.jpg (600x405, 120K)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x167, 763K)

Fucking lel.

Attached: darting legends get drunk.jpg (630x420, 73K)

Why wouldn't God take Philth instead of Bristow

lmao nice

DAT 124

>clown

>Snakeshite

BASED CHIN BOY
SENDING CLOWN TO THE BOTTOM

Attached: sei_53412887-da5d[1].jpg (2500x1663, 544K)

>30
>looks 60
wtf didn't know darts was so tough on the body

van gerwen went bald really early

this is him at 20

Attached: Michael+van+Gerwen+2010+Ladbrokes+com+World+vyn4AwSbHpfl[1].jpg (462x594, 58K)

>wade nearly getting killed by fireworks again

>Jimmy Wade

Attached: james wade remembers he's forgotten his meds.jpg (529x515, 61K)

BACK TO BACK 121s ON THE DOT

THIS
IS
WADING

Attached: james wade after completing a 100 to 120 checkout.jpg (634x449, 49K)

>MVG trying bull start for 121
MAD MAN

Whens the draw for the matchplay? Fancy Wade will give that a good go this year

>25-bull-D16 for 107

Attached: MVG activates autism.jpg (840x473, 23K)

Start of July I think?

Have I missed anything this week? Was out drinking today.

Whitlock actually tried a bull-T15-bull for a 145 in the Euro Tour last weekend.

Attached: 1527966073199.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

Attached: green machine.jpg (236x258, 13K)

Suljovic/Smith was good as was Cross/Price. Both draws, as will be this one. Gurney twatted Clown.

lol

Attached: 1513290408608.jpg (513x540, 27K)

based wade

>Gurney twatted Clown.

Well well well, colour me surprised.

Attached: gurneymolestingwright.jpg (620x413, 64K)

Clown actually played a lot better than last week because he didn't have shitty needle thin points. Chin was superior though.

So three draws and a battering of a painted imbecile were the outcomes of the best night in the PL for a while.

See you next week for Manchester.