This is James Milner, he left City 4 years ago to, in his words, "win more trophies"

>This is James Milner, he left City 4 years ago to, in his words, "win more trophies".
>Since that transfer he has won exactly 0. City went on to win 5.

>He is 33 now.

Say something nice about him

Attached: file.png (620x349, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en-gb/news/2915/europa-league/2016/05/18/23665832/milner-i-moved-to-liverpool-to-win-trophies
knowyourmeme.com/memes/dutch-man-city-bandwagoner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can't win trophies with le hardworking english lads

Le work hard and put in a shift man

he left to play not win

He makes a nice bitchtoy for Messi :)

Attached: AXhTQl.gif (320x180, 1.01M)

honestly retarded from him, if i were him i'd just go to another league if i wanted to win another trophies.

He has the Liverpool face.

>leave club to win more trophies
>join liverpool
why do players do this?

he won mental trophies

the quote is right there in the OP idiot, read it

this. he was just talking up his new club because that's basically part of his job.
and it worked out for him, he does actually play, and often even in central midfield.

source on the quote please

Best player to play for Villa after Dwight Yorke imo

>If Liverpool go out in the semi-final and City go on to win the league and FA Cup, City will have won 8 trophies in those 4 seasons while Milner won 0 still. Ouch.

To be fair to Milner, last season he led the champions league in assists and was a starter in the final. From a personal standpoint, that's undoubtedly the peak of his career, and he wouldn't have achieved that by staying at City.

goal.com/en-gb/news/2915/europa-league/2016/05/18/23665832/milner-i-moved-to-liverpool-to-win-trophies

Attached: file.png (983x954, 519K)

good, hardworking lad

loved that cup final, thank you based emery

Attached: floppo.jpg (900x1144, 707K)

good lad, top professional, always puts in a shift

you read it you fucking mong

Is this what English football has come to? 'Working hard' and 'bleeding for the badge'?

>"win more trophies".
Any clearer?

you're absolutely correct, stats are much more important and memorable than any trophy

fuck i cannot wait to tell my son one day about the magical 2017-2018 champions league adventure where our brave Milny took home the most assists in the competition. Absolute legend James is.

If my sons asks me who won that final or what City did that season I will absolutely smash the fuckign cunt

>If my sons asks me who won that final or what City did that season I will absolutely smash the fuckign cunt
Sure glad you won't have any

le runner up man

I don't hink Milner gives a single fuck about the son you will probably never have. As an individual, he definitely enjoyed himself more at Liverpool since he joined them than he would have at City.

He'll have more of these than Man City ever will by the end of the season

Attached: skysports-champions-league_4607138.jpg (768x432, 39K)

exactly, just be yourself lol football is just about fun and enjoying yourself

i wish more people thought of it like this my friend

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 583K)

Should've done it like Keane.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 426K)

He was complaining because he didn't get to play decisive matches likes finals and such, not that he didn't win titles in city.

>Milner: I moved to Liverpool to win trophies

>leave city
>when asked why he says "to win more throphies"
>doesn't win any trophies
>hurr durr he doesn't care about trophies although he said he does

>"A big reason I came was to play more football and not have any regrets at the end of my career, and get the most out of it.

>"I'm 30 and although it's not old, it's probably the latter phase of my career.

>"I want to play as much as I can, look back and think that I left nothing out there, no wasted games."

that's straight from the article whose title is ""I moved to Liverpool to win trophies". He just dropped a "When I moved it was because I thought I had a chance of winning trophies" and it was turned into a clickbait title.

>says "to win more throphies"
That's not what he said though. He's saying he wants to win trophies at Liverpool not that he'll win more than he would at City.
You can tell a lot of people in this thread don't speak English as their first language

imagine citing an article that you didnt read, not realizing it actually doesnt support your argument

My mistake then

>want to play more games as you've been spending too much time on the bench
>join another club and make ambitious statement to new club's fans about winning trophies

He was hardly going to say, "hey Liverpool customers, I joined your club because I'm not good enough to be a Man City regular."

>all this liverpool clutching at straws

truly always the victims

Attached: 1541533963942.png (645x612, 103K)

Brainlet muslim city poster BTFO as usual. incredible how much he's shit posting trying to cover for the fact the bald fraud got dumped by fucking spurs in CL.

He moved to liverpool so he could win trophies on the field, not the bench. He's been a key member of Liverpool's rise from #4 battlers to league title battlers and back to back deep runs in the CL knockouts.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/dutch-man-city-bandwagoner

>I want to play centre mid and win trophies xD
>left back for cuckpool

Maybe he would have made it under Poop. Zinchenko did and he was a complete benchwarmer.

>repeating the same lie in the op
he wasn't playing centrally in midfield at city so went to liverpool

he hasn't played left back for two seasons now

it's actually not lmao

Should've stayed at Villa

Since Robertson took over for moreno

FUN FACT: Milner was for a while the youngest goalscorer in all History of the Premier League, at age 16 and some months...

...when he played with Leeds

>Liverpool's rise from #4 battlers to league title battlers and back to back deep runs in the CL knockouts.

whoa so much silverware in one sentence!

Look at how beautiful the young lad was

Attached: PA-673280-e1480288688101-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

Zinchenko is also 22