Now that the dust has settled

Did Ronaldo fail Juventus or did Juventus fail Ronaldo?

Attached: EB513465-5DE4-402D-B399-A7770D0D6852.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWOOKQlEe5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both

yes

The latter one more but the first one somewhat as well

moreso #1, but both

I wonder before he takes a penalty kick does he think back to literally raping a woman then paying her to shut up about it

Juventus spent 100mil on him, managed the team around him and did pretty much everything they could but Ronaldo had a shit season. So you can say that Ronaldo failed Juventus more than Juventus failed Ronaldo

juventus failed themselves by thinking an overrated 40 year old can carry them to a CL victory (roids and overtraining ages you so both missi and raPenaldo are in their early 40s don't @ me degenerates )

the latter.

>join juve to win CL with them
>open the score in both legs vs ay-jacks
>lose anyway

juve xi is just kinda shit for ronaldo, real at least had the depth to support such a player

>open the score in both legs vs ay-jacks
>lose anyway
he should have scored more then

Juve this year played like shit and it's not Ronaldo's fault. True thinking man position is that managment failed Juventus.
Ronnie is still a top player in my book and I'm very glad that he joined my team. Tbh the presumption of many fans like me that thought that buying Ronaldo was enough to win the CL was the real problem here.
Playing Rugani and Desciglio unironically in a quarter final is sign of presumption.
I never expected him to carry us to the CL final single handed desu.
There's still 3 years of contract, we will have to wait next year to know.

Juventus obviousl failed Ronaldo
They can't expect him to carry a team, he is there so score well created chances, not create the play and support him team, they need to support him.

It's true, shocking midfield. Bring back Lippi, last manager that made Juve play good football. Fergie learnt how to win in Europe from him.

jj failed. cant take a team serious that unironically starts guys like khedira or costa.

Juventus bought Ronaldo so they weren't eliminated by him like the previous years.

I blame Buffon for leaving Juve.

he was fucking terrible in the second leg, to be fair. scored a goal yes but was completely anonymous otherwise. got on the ball plenty but never accomplished anything with it

On the other hand, Ajax had to play with Daley Sinkgraven, and Juve didn't capitalize on that.

>absolutely carry your trash team past atletico with a monster performance nobody else in the world would be able to do
>score in both games vs ajax
>retards say he should have just scored more

if this happened with messi people would be saying the fault is his team, but since it's ronaldo the fault is on him as usual

khedira doesnt even play. hes in and out of the operating room all the time so they play betancur or can

Messi is not the focal point of Barcelona's attack and he creates and assists as much as he attacks.

Ronaldo however is the main man up front and whether that be at Madrid or aJuve, the entire game plan is to feed him the ball to score. Now the blame is also on Juventus but Ronaldo just sitting in the penalty area waiting for a cross that isn't coming is just useless.

They're both immensely talented but they play different roles and draw different criticisms for it.

>I blame Buffon for leaving Juve
As much I loved Buffon, is better this way seen how he shitted himself with PSG. Szczęsny is top 3 GK atm.
Ajax was hungry and fast as fuck. If anything I'd say that Ajax didn't capitalize enough on >our shitty performance. Without Szczęsny ajax would have give us PTSD

they're both shit*

ftfy

>Messi is not the focal point of Barcelona's attack

He's just not made for the players they have, cr7 needs an offensive oriented team to shine, juve used to be a well thought balanced team and playing that way doesn't suit cr7. he's too old to stay sharp long enough for juve to built a team around him. we can see how real amdrid is orphan now that cr7 is gone, the whole team still play as if they had a maniac up front ready to poach a ball.

>Messi is not the focal point of barcas attack
Do you actually watch the games?

Attached: ronaldo was a goat dribbler a yanited.gif (320x180, 2.54M)

>so they play betancur or can
which is even worse lel

Maybe he should learn more skills than scoring penalties and standing in the box and waiting for his team to cross the ball to him so he can tap it in with his head then

t. brainlet

Nice cherry picking Mohammed

>Messi is not the focal point of Barcelona's attack
No, Messi is the focal point of the whole team, not just the attack.

he scored a hat trick and got the team from an impossible losing position to a winning one, the rest of the team sucked and needs to play better, ronaldo cant be there to save them all the time

Attached: Ronaldodribblingskillz.webm (1184x576, 2.25M)

Juve without Ronaldo:
>Reach 2 UCL finals

Attached: goat dribbling.webm (960x540, 1.91M)

he went to RM in like 2009 and didnt win anything important until 2014
on that period players like Higuain, Robben, Ozil, Sneijder came and went away
it took them a long time, a lot of trial and error, to finally design a team around Cristiano
It's Cristiano who needs the whole team playing for him, not Messi. And it's hard to do, most 9s aren't like Benzema, most 9s want to score goals themselves, not dedicate themselves mainly to helping Cristiano score more.
Most leftbacks aren't like Marcelo who doesnt know how to defend and mainly assists Cristiano.

I don't think they can build a team like that, and I don't think it's worth the effort, he is an old player.

I'm upset with him and zidane for ruining the kino that was chad madrid

Attached: ramos-ronaldo.jpg (968x681, 49K)

Have you seen Juventus games?
Have you seen Juventus play without Ronaldo?

Terrible defence and midfield play

OOO TWAIN

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yes

Iktfb

>Messi is not the focal point of Barcelona's attack and he creates and assists as much as he attacks.
he's the focal point of Barcelona's attack and defense

I doubt it cause he never raped a woman, I guess he thinks back to raping uefalona tho.
That is bullshit, he turned the backline a couple times setting up shooting chances except his pacy nog failed him. If only piguain was kept it could be different.
>It's Cristiano who needs the whole team playing for him, not Messi.
Right, that's why Cristiano has done insane stuff in 4 different teams and messy in only 1. Retard.

Messi is barcas lynchpin. Without him the entire wheel falls off.

Ronaldo did good (better than I expected) and the team did good. Problem was Allegri, he is a great coach forming teams and playing on the league, but he shits himself in tournaments and cannot react when things go south, see the first game against Atletico and the second against Ajax, look when and what substitution were made.

As long as he is still coach I doubt Juventus will ever win the CL.

>the entire game plan is to feed him the ball to score
Except that almost never happens for him at Juve
He has to run into midfield to get the ball regularly, then he draws two defenders, lays it off to a winger/fullback, turns and sprints into the box in acres of space and the wide player....passes it backwards to Pjanic/Dybala/Bonucci

Juventus are a mentally weak team, too scared to put themselves out there and play attacking football. You have to take risks to win the Champions league, that’s why Juve have only won it twice in 9 finals.

The last defensive team to win the CL was Chelsea and that was a one in a thousand meme event.

Teams like Juventus will never do well unless they learn to be brave. Remember all the times you see Ronaldo pressing the man on the ball only for the rest of his team mates to retreat? Until Juve learns to play and defend offensively they won’t win shit in Europe.

>insane stuff in Sporting and Jj

>become completely invisible when the team needs you most
ronaldo failed, he was brought to win cl, to make a difference and did absolutely nothing but disappear in the important moment

This.
No creative players in midfield except Pjanic. Ended up resorting to crosses to Ronaldo and Mandzukic most of the season. Didn’t have the possession in Holland to do it enough, no Mandzukic in second leg meant Ronaldo was well marked.

Cristiano and Real Madrid have won the CL for so long that the fans forgot cup competitions aren't just about the better team or who played better, luck is a major factor and refball as well. Barcelona would've won 4 straight CLs between 2008 and 2012 if that were the case since they were levels apart from everyone else. Ajax is a decent team and many of their players are trying to prove themselves bc they're so young, so they add a lit bit more of intensity to their game.

Anyway, Juve expected Tsuman to bring them a CL right away and Tsuman expected Juve to create scoring chances for him at a similar rate as Real Madrid did for him, so the right answer is both failed to fulfill expectations. It's not exactly failure though, winning every single CL isn't feasible.

>win less cups
>GD considerably less
>getting schooled by an old man in a shit club
He was exposed for what he is, a decent overhyped stat padder

Buffon was like 75 years old. He went to the old folks home of football to collect one last paycheck.

juve scored more goals last season, what went wrong?

This season confirmed that Donaldo is just a system babby who was manufacted by UEFA refball along the years

true

He created a clear cut chance for Moise Kean. The nigger missed.

This board is tiresome. I get the banter after the games and whatnot but a few weeks have passed, the man scored all of Juventus 5 goals in the knockout rounds, he had to play with rugani, De Sciglio, Can, Moise Kean, Bernardeschi and you guys are still trying to drill your fake storyline.

>Chiellini’s absolutely retarded pen in stoppage time walling Griezmann with the ball going to sczccszcezny’s hands is called
>Atletico scores and goes through with the 3-1
You faggots would be here saying “he should’ve scored more” like it’s any kind of meaningful trolling demanding for a player to score 5 goals in a match vs Atletico.

10 minutes to go, his team needed 2 goals... Bernardeschi gets subbed off for FACKIN’ BENTACUR.

Keep mocking twain when you’re all mentally ill just like him. This is the board you’ve chosen.

Ronaldo didn't do anything in any of the CL games. Even Atletico, his "hat trick" was pure luck and a penalty.

>You faggots would be here saying “he should’ve scored more”
on the contrary, he should have scored one less OG against atletico

>Ronaldo didn't do anything in any of the CL games.
He did more in the CL than you niggers did in the Falkland Islands, and you still claim it, so...

>carried them through Atletico
>scored every goal against Ajax
>people still blame him for the rest of the team being shit
He's starting to fall off but that doesn't change the fact Juventus are shit and should've spent money elsewhere rather than on a 34 year old boomer.

Attached: 2355352.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

Nice off topic post and seething. I take it as you conceding. Thx

Lmao nigger got angry and ran. It’s British territory and Ronaldo scored 5 goals, and you’re still a shut in nigger who accomplished nothing with his life so tries to “””win””” arguments with delusional claims

They did. They spent more than 80M€ signing Cancelo and Costa, who didn’t even start the game which saw them eliminated.

Still no arguments, only incoherent rambling and seethe. Ronaldo needed 21 chances to score those 5 goals. Any other player would have done better.

Not signing Ronaldo would've doubled their transfer budget, it was a stupid transfer.

Ronaldo also earns 5 times more than the 2nd highest paid player

>rest of the team being shit
>literally strolled to ANOTHER Serie A title
>being shit
Fuck off, how much do Jewventus need to spend to not be shit? They spent huge amounts on Cancelo and Costa and yet you're still saying the team is 'shit'?

>replying to Twain

>Serie A
>a competitive league

Attached: 1542577411146.png (251x398, 111K)

the failure is mutual

Attached: juve fan.png (1396x911, 1.67M)

This is your brain on Argentina.
The people who claim to be the best at the sport and yet havent won a single trophy since 1993.
Dont pay attention to this flag, is getting to burger levels of football analysis.

Never said it was competitive, just saying they strolled it and stacked their already stacked team. To say 'b-b-b-but they're shit' when they're leling through the league is stupid. Guess they need another £500m spent on them right?

Shut up Twain, we know you use Uruguay proxy and you're just mad the based Argie Bargie is rekting you using meme stats like you do.

juve downgraded hard with goalkeeper

This is the post

>74 year old buffoon

Current Man United could win the Championship easily but that doesn't make them a team good enough to win the Champions League.

>5 goals? He did nothing
>stats

>le proxy boogeyman
That retard once said that Ronaldos 25 goals against atletico were 20 pens
He is just a retard, and you are a retard by association.
Based retarded piRATA

This

Yes. Because they changed goalkeepers, Ronaldo can't score goals anymore.

Szcz unironically saved Juventus numerous times this year.

>Blaming goalkeepers now
The absolute state of Tsu fanboys

>the amount of damage control from penaldofags ITT

Attached: 1549656727704.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

They started emre can, an absolute throwaway player for loverpool

>talking about the keeper instead of Rugani, De Sciglio, Can, Khedira, Moise Kean, Bernardeschi, Bentancur....
That was a falseflagging post made because the haters were absolutely rekt.

Wow, actually good post. Pastaman a ftw

Attached: 1555564334972.jpg (818x750, 57K)

Fucking lol

>top scorer for juve in league
>top scorer in CL
As Ronaldo showed juve shit the bed, not saying ajax werent good but Ronaldo scored a ha trick to get them through and then a goal each game, the rest of the team needed to do more

I think he meant that Messi is not the one finishing all of Barça's plays

He was brought in to win the CL, they already win the scudetto every year. So the former.

I think his hat-trick against atleti was one of the most insane feats in football in the last few years, and the 4th team I meant was his NT

al-fonso is mental, I shudder to think of the pain he feels whenever someone he percieves to be 'twain' gets more (you)'s than he does, just look at how insecure he got when I got a reply. He must be refreshing this board all day while rotting in his sweaty boxershorts due to his autistic urges to collect upboats on a site where no such thing exists

He wasn't though. He played like crap and scored a goal and served a golden pass. The midfield in that second leg against Ajax completely disappeared. More shit should be flung at Pjanic and the coach for not being able to hold the ball for more than 5 seconds

italians > americans >>>>>>> swedes

based post

>bunch of fat neets criticize Ronaldo for missing out on a few dribbling shots in an otherwise illustrative career that puts him among the top in the sport's history.

i'm actually sure he meant this

why is it that a brazilian can express himself better in english than an american ?
another example of this is here
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWOOKQlEe5s
"what taxiway do you enter the ramp"

like, it's ridiculous, speak fucking properly you dumb fat americans

>move to Juve for $100 million
>they win their 8th league title in a row by 20pts
>league top scorer is Fabio Quagliarella

JUST

ronaldo is a very bad player

t. fatty

The gypparian failed Yea Forums

Ronaldo was exposed as needing people to feed him goals, otherwise he disappears. What did he do the second leg other than score 1 goal? Nothing. This is also why he's their top scorer, they keep feeding him chances

buffon should have retired two years ago and szczesny is a really good keeper

>finisher is top scorer after being given chances
Wow I never would have thought. Are all Spaniards this much of a brainlet?