Can anyone convince me that Messi is better than these 2?

Can anyone convince me that Messi is better than these 2?

Attached: Iniesta and Xavi.jpg (634x462, 32K)

the fact barcelona is still the best club in the world without those two

>Can anyone convince me that Messi is better than these 2?
He lives in your pathetic neet head for free,therefore for me it's Lionel „Leo“ Andrés Messi Cuccittini

Attached: 1539422808269.png (814x806, 42K)

>the fact barcelona is still the best club in the world without those two
And after Liverpool beat Barcelona 5-1 on aggregate, what will your argument be?

can anyone convince me that ronaldo isn't a hack fraud?
>goal 1: tap-in header vs sassuolo
>goal 2: shot from inside penalty box vs sassuolo
>goal 3: tap-in from a deflection vs frosinone
>goal 4: shot from inside penalty box vs udinese
>goal 5: tap-in from shit keeping vs genoa
>goal 6: penaldo vs empoli
>goal 7: shot from outside penalty box vs empoli
>goal 8: tap-in from shit keeping vs ac milan
>goal 9: tap-in volley vs spal
>goal 10: penaldo statpad vs fiorentina
>goal 11: penaldo vs torino
>goal 12: tap-in header vs atalanta
>goal 13: shot from inside penalty box with shit keeping vs sampdoria
>goal 14: penaldo vs sampdoria
>goal 15: penaldo vs lazio
>goal 16: deflected shot from inside penalty box vs parma
>goal 17: header vs parma (wouldn't consider this a tap-in)
>goal 18: statpad header vs sassuolo
>goal 19: statpad shot from inside penalty box vs frosinone
congratulations to ronaldo for his 19 goals in serie a, which includes
>six tap-ins
>five penalties
>three statpads
>three goals from shit keeping
>two goals from a deflection
>twelve goals against the bottom half of the table (four against teams in the relegation spots)
>only one goal from outside the penalty box
>no hat-tricks
>no free kicks
TRULY the magisterial man mountain twain envisions in his head

idg how do so many players train here. isn't a bit small

Attached: 1920px-La_Masia_(Can_Planas)_(Barcelona)_-_1.jpg (1920x1277, 795K)

seriously. this isn't even big enough for 5 aside and it's not even a rectangle

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 04.15.23 pm.png (493x750, 847K)

Maybe there's a giant underground facility where they inject their youth with all sorts of serum

how did this grass verge produce some of the world's most elite footballers

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 04.18.07 pm.png (691x350, 482K)

That will only happen in your tiny obsessed brain, O TWAIN.

You really think Barcelona will beat them?

>Roma
>Juve(P$G already dumped them out in the previous round but their destruction was postponed with the most obvious matchfixing of recent years)
>Atletico
Give me one reason why Liverpool won't suicidebomb them out of the CL with the power of allahuakbar

everywhere i turned in barcelona there was hospitals, toilets, ramps and disabled people everywhere.
i assumed it was a result of the civil war

if you go to the hospital sant pau there's a video and underground facility that feels very much like bioshock when the walt disney guy is telling you about his vision

It would do your ego a ton of damage considering you idolize the dullest strikers in the history of strikers. Seriously each game following the lanklet striker and his pals from Juventus as they fight assorted farmer teams has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the pointless statpadding, Ronaldo's only consistency has been his lack of consistency and ineffective use of teamwork, all to make winning unremarkable, to make his ego expand.

Perhaps the die was cast when Ronaldo vetoed the idea of being a one-club striker; he made sure his life's "work" would never be mistaken for a career of honors that one actually worked hard for, just ridiculous trophy-statpadding for his career. The lanklet's career might be overrated (or not), but it's certainly the anti-Messi career in its refusal of teamwork, humbleness and sharing the talent. Twain doesn't want to face that fact. Now, thankfully, he'll no longer have to.

>a-at least he was good at Real Madrid
"No!"
The arrogance is dreadful; his contributions were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time the commentators acted like Ronaldo single-handedly carried the team, the striker scored a tap-in, a penalty, or a statpad.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time Ronaldo's half-assed goals were wildly praised. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Ronaldo's career is so overhyped by undeserved praise and fake hype that they have no room for criticism. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Ronaldo by the same Neymar. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are idolizing Ronaldo at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to idolize Neymar." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch Ronaldo, you are, in fact, trained to watch Neymar.

That's the literal academy, not really the whole thing

Attached: la-Masia-cover-1920x960[1].jpg (1920x960, 573K)

it's a well known fact la masia doesn't train defenders so that's why their training pitches are triangles

What does that have to do with Liverpool?

An overhyped unlikable rat choking to laughable underdogs while even more unlikable fans seethe and Yea Forums laughs? Tell me that Ronaldo and Liverpool are different.

So you're going on record saying that Barcelona are going through?

No, no one will be able to convince you cause you have a bias against Messi.

that's not build yet

it is real

Attached: 3943.jpg (1920x1153, 327K)

Pills? Have you tried with pills maybe?
There's gotta be a solution, I mean... it's not like you're the first mentally ill person to ever exist, c'mon

Literally yes. You will be wrong again.

WC final 2030 will be 11 french Ngubus against 11 manlet Josés

Glad to know. Next time an autistic Australian replies to me I'll hold it against them

Looks like Maddison cube garden from futurama

*balding manlets

*returns in your next 500 threads to completely obliterate you*
CHAU

well yes, messi is about to win another liga while iniesta can't top the japanese league

I read an interview with Xavi a while ago and while he sounded a bit smug he also comes across as smart as fuck, can any Spanish folk confirm

He predicted Qatar winning the Asian Cup, of course he's smart.

Attached: xavi iniesta help me.jpg (416x405, 28K)

>he pays to shitpost

Attached: 7676FBE2-AE5F-4600-BD50-3C55D5EEA693.png (640x464, 291K)

He's quite intelligent and a massive sociopath too, I think he has the potential to be a good manager

>a massive sociopath
sure

What have they won without Messi?
What has Messi won without them?
>inb4 NT tournaments
Not valid, we're talking club level

>massive sociopath
take your meds

O TWAIN

I'm twain.

There you've done it with your 50 thousandth post regarding Messi you've convinced me Ronaldo is better.

Congratulations.

Can you now stop your gypsy spamming of these boards?