We have won the ligue un!! say something nice about us

we have won the ligue un!! say something nice about us.

Attached: 1541171539198.png (1027x847, 288K)

Shit team
Shit league
Shit country

people who support PSG would unironically want Messi and Penaldo in the same team.

No, you lick arab arseholes

no u

I can't think of anything nice. Is "thanks for the laughs in the CL" enough?

We'll make the champions league the new ligue 1 brother

Attached: 1545052121335.png (600x515, 235K)

the fire rises

Attached: 1541195504619.jpg (1655x931, 304K)

PSG's coach is based

Attached: 1450026108961.webm (696x392, 674K)

Based and PSGpilled

Attached: PSGpunch.jpg (900x900, 164K)

the most manufactured unnatural football club on the planet

their existence is the biggest insult to the sport since time immemorial

>

Attached: 1520932977047.gif (413x243, 51K)

>

Attached: soylent.jpg (788x926, 92K)

Croatia slamming some plastics as usual

it's a century old club tho

Even my father is older than PSG

Fuck, last time Tottenham won the League there was no such thing as PSG!

Based
Cringe

>unironically getting Ole'd

a good sacrifice just to doom United even more

Tuchel's a hack

nah he's fine just look at how shit our squad is. we were neymarbabbies all along. i am 100% confident that we would have won CL if ney was playing.

he's kinda right desu. the elimination was his fault, kehrer was his player. wanting PSG to go for the win as if it was the first leg was a major mistake. You know the true nature of a team in the CL, PSG scores almost mostly during fast transitions, this is not a possession team, PSG played way too high just to score a goal in a configuration theyre not used to in the CL. taking all those risk for a goal that would have changed nothing as United still needed 3 goals to go through. Sure the players are at fault too but Tuchel was extremely arrogant and naive. you have to be cold blooded and pragmatic to win. the club is also at fault of course, he pretty much has to make buffon play and yet again making buffon play against united was stupid especially when you press so high when buffon has never been a good sweeper and it's worse with his old age, or even the club preventing Rabiot from playing. Now we'll see what he will do with no injured players and the right reinforcement PSG needed for a while.

>i am 100% confident that we would have won CL if ney was playing
what kind of weed are you smoking, my friend?
one player doesn't make a team, and especially not Neymar. PSG squad is poop, and Tuchel is (partially) responsible.

banter club
have fun with another season of kehrer and kimpembe

>chelsea spend money
>consistently did well in UCL's in the late 2000's and eventually won
>PSG still can't touch the semi's several years later

football was weaker back then

the game against united was very exotic though, i wouldnt use it too much as a benchmark. i have to defend tuchel because if you want to become an elite team you have to go beyond dudecounterlol and in a way he successfully made them unlearn emery's shitball. almost 90% possession against united during 30 minutes speaks for itself. i am very sure with neymar this game would have ended 5-0 or so. this is the biggest problem i think. but i agree with the kehrer thing. how tuchel has faith in this retard is a mystery.

but he does? neymar doesnt play like in barca, under tuchel he became 10. playmaker, topscorer, everything. he is pretty much what messi is at barca.

indeed neymar can break defense, well a shame mbappé slipped, hope it will get traumatized by it and becomes stronger, he never knew real delusion since he started his professional career

mbappé shouldn't be the one carrying this team, it should be nerman or cavani's job.

>tfw never bought a Zlatan PSG shirt

>he is pretty much what messi is at barca.
yeah except he only do that against the mighty Guinguamp and the likes, I have never seen him play a good game against a semi-decent opposition in years. he is shit with brazil, and shit with psg, i'm confident both of these teams would be better if he was replaced with anyone decent.

shut the fuck up, I'm tired of retards like you always overrexagerating things. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

13 goals, 6 assists in 13 league games.
5 goals, 2 assists in 6 CL games.
despite being dead since 5 months or so, he still is 4th best scorer in the league. i dont want to sound like a dicksucker but neymar is the brain and engine of psg, its true.

name one (1) good performance from him that wasn't again ligue 1 fodder

Cringe but red pilled.

Name one club besides PSG in France that isn't Ligue 1 fodder.

lyon

vs liverpool

He was world class at Rio carnival this year, which is an international event

psg liverpool

Attached: 3db1f3944d48086b3ef93f7141a0c12c.jpg (640x423, 119K)