How do they do it bros ?

How do they do it bros ?
Lose title in 08/09,13/14 and possibly 17/18 and they're still more talked about than the winners. That year. Haven't won anything relevant since 05. Why is this club still relevant?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV5_LQArLa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

While I do agree with you on Liverpool not being a football club at this point, why can't you shit on toilets like literally everyone else in the world? Even Pakistan have toilets.

Because watching them fail is hilarious.

*18/19

protagonists

Stay safe muchacho. Hopefully you live another day to shit post.

Getting the double this year.

this tbqh

I see a lot of good info from Indians. But i can never take them seriously. Anyone who has lived amongst indians will know what i mean. Literally subpar beings

>How do they do it bros?
RENT FREE

What you wanna know. I'll give unbiased answers

How the hatred against muslim among the common hindi?

everyone hates us, because they are sad

they are sad because at some point in their life, they will be walking, and be alone

poignant and beautiful

>us

Didn't know Liverpool players posted here. Goodluck on the field tomorrow bro

youtube.com/watch?v=OV5_LQArLa0

It wasn't much before but now it's crazy high. The current gov is notorious for ramping up the hate against Muslims. People who have been accused of terror attacks are getting enlisted into the party and their only qualification is how much they hate mus and how they want to be a hindoo nation. They've amped up the general upper caste hindoos into believing all this. It was much higher around 2 years back . It's coming down a bit cause people are getting fed up of the gov (since they've been crap economically and all that) . But since the gov has nothing to offer other than communal division. They're ramping up the hate.

it's in their dna to be failures

VICTIMS FC

WE WANT JUSTICE, LA. KOPITE SALT OF THE EARTH JUSTICE YNWA ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE

YNWA 96

Cast their starting XI for the inevitable [spoiler]Netflix[/spoiler] film

Attached: floppo.jpg (900x1144, 707K)

cope thread