The Hague

>The Hague
>3rd biggest city in Netherlands
>Never put your local team (as ADO or as FC Den Haag) as relevant into dutch football scene

Why?

Attached: ADO Den Haag.png (843x1024, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ptGJ8wzeGDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are the most relevant club in the world though. RUSTAG

maybe because of that stupid crest, that just screams ''we're semi-amateur''

>>Never put your local team (as ADO or as FC Den Haag) as relevant into dutch football scene
based stroke/meth/non-native english speaking poster

The hague has no soul

Ajax beating Juve felt lekkâh.

Guess we'll never find out

Attached: w-PEEN0311.jpg (910x607, 233K)

Tbf Amsterdam was pretty soulless when I went, just a load of tourists, whores and dickheads on bikes with no brakes.

I always find it an incredibly soulful city but then again I venture outside of the red light district

A fucking stork

Also iirc being shit is more or less part of their club culture at this point. Half the reason people show up there is to shout abuse at the players for sucking.

Yeah I did too, saw that big golden turtle, the van gogh museum, went on some boats an shit. Was there for the Cannabis Cup though, maybe its better off season but just felt like London with 25% less niggers and 25% more Arabs to me. Most soulless city I've been to is Berlin though, made me proud to see all the buildings that were built in the 50s thanks to our brave boys flattening the old ones desu.

Netherlands 4th city Eindhoven beats literally all of them and is only comparable to Ajax Amsterdam

>Ado
>FC utrecht
>Feyenoord
oh no no no tier

You now remember Dmitri Bulykin scored 21 goals when he played for them for one season
>the state of Eredivisie

You seem like someone who's better off visiting Warsaw or something.

Been there senpai and krakow and gdansk, all very beautiful cities.

What's their problem?

Attached: SC-Heerenveen-Logo-1.png (668x716, 21K)

they have a player called Jizz Hornkamp. so nothing, everything they're doing is perfect

youtu.be/ptGJ8wzeGDE
LEKKER KANKEREN OP THEO VAN DEN BURCH EN DIE LANGE VAN VIANEEH

Their stadium is almost bigger than the city they're from and the only reason people liked them because they played attractive football with great players. Now they've basically played hoofball for a couple of years and the supporters kinda fucked off because nothing really bind them to the club anyway.

Oh hey is this the eredivisie thread?

Attached: 1495472404633.png (1102x1120, 560K)

You'll be back in the keuken kampioen divisie in no time

It was kinda comfy to be honest. Though the quality of football was really atrocious

Remember when these guys won the fucking eredivisie out of nowhere?

4th
4th
2nd
years before that. not exactly out of nowhere.

Japanese man had played for this club few years ago so little popular in my country

Attached: AC9ECC44-56CA-4AB6-9CDB-1E3C31388E22.jpg (480x640, 51K)

Eindhoven isn’t the fourth city lol, Utrecht for instance is a lot bigger.

Being from a big city doesn't exactly lead to football relevance. Just look at London.

Miku Habunu a shit

how many of you are sick of the story of Brave Little Ajax

Are they seriously allowing the 15th (or wherever) place club into the promotion playoffs over there?

Attached: wtf.jpg (351x359, 20K)

Can't wait for Harry Kane to shut those Amsterdam faggots up 2bh

>out of nowhere
Yeah, frauding your way to a title while being subtop for years is outta nowhere

I'd say AZ was more surprising, but I suppose they were also subtop for a while + had based LVG
that year before it where they lost it on the last day against EXCELSIOR of all clubs was fucking hilarious tho

>ADO Den Haag

Most based supporters and used to be the best fun I've ever had in a stadium before 2007 happened

Attached: ts_3b60f4562eecef5ea86ea6fc139ff4bc.jpg (3066x2046, 1.62M)

Ummm... fraud at Twente happened after 2010 sweetie!

Go ahead, eagles!

>tfw played at the youth academy of heerenveen

>tfw your club's name sounds like the chant of an american hand-egg fan from the city of brotherly intercourse