Ajax is best thread

so I have watched a lot of stuff about AJAX today and I am inspired to say that all that matters is that AJAX wins against ßpūrß. I wrote that teams name that way because it would probably trigger someone.
I like spurs but not today. I went to the same school as Alderweirld and Daley Blind, they told me that Eriksen is a grand mal cunt. I did a presentation with Toby Alderweirld about sport. It was to be presented to the minister for sport Erica Terpstra, amazing swimmer, now a whale. She heard our presentation and she was as beached in her opinion, as I am beached in my love for AJAX. When Erika the whale terpstra left our footy blessed school I was sitting in chemistry class looking out the window seeing the sun being blotted out by this political beast. She walks up to the bus and then proceeds to turn 90 degrees and steps in to the bus sideways.

I don't have to tell you all the foundations of my reality were well SHOOK ones. it took me years to process what I had seen. An world class swimmer now so fat that she has to step in to the bus sideways. I knew then that all that was happening was only for my entertainment.

And here we are now I have a way to contact Alderweirld (did not witness bus whale incident) and Daley Blind. but I do not want to meddle. I once worked in a sushi restaurant in Diemen and had to serve this fucker sushi. NO TIP. i have played footy with him and he was desu shit, and has improved very much. now hear this.

ANY OF U PUNTERS DOUBT THIS AJAX TEAM? WELL DROWN IN 160 GOALS

Attached: 610.png (139x181, 22K)

Is this the power of autism? Just support the team like a normal person.

Im not a facepainter

lol

Absolutely based thread

Alles ok, jeroen?

This is the thread

Zeer heldhaftige draad man

>WELL DROWN IN 160 GOALS

how many goals would Ajax make in a better league?

Ajax can beat Tottenham but Can't beat Barcelona and Liverpool

WZAWZDB

i wouldn't write them off against Liverslip due to their tendency to completely shit the bed, Barcelona is literally Ajax 2.0 and then some.

Onana = Ter Stegen
Mazraoui < Semedo
De Ligt > Piquet
Blind = Lenglet
Tagliafico = Alba
De Jong > Busquets
Schone < Rakitic
Van de Beek = Arthur
Neres = Dembelel
Tadic = Suarez (Huntelaar/Dolberg

>Onana = Ter Stegen
Stopped reading there

OP I kiss you (no homo)

Oh yeah forgot:
Ten Hag >> Barfa coach

>mfw Americans pronounce it as Ay-Jacks.

Attached: 1504360331579s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

If Ajax were so great, why do they allow a dish soap be named after them??

Attached: 81yMUvgpSLL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 133K)

I'm not even sure what the point you were trying to make is, but I'm convinced of it.

Forza Ajax

It's the other way round, the dish soap is the best so they named the club after it

Seems all legit to me. Based.

>he rates a-yax

Attached: C79Bd_4XwAI98OK.jpg (900x948, 143K)

>he doesn't rate ajax

Attached: 1538016931101.jpg (809x428, 54K)

jesus christ that's horrible

Based
It's our easiest match up in three rounds hopefully the lads don't bottle it

FIGHT

Sorry lad but Ter Stegen is the best gk in the world rn. But I would sway Blind > Lenglet

It’s our easiest for 3 rounds too, I expect us to beat your Reddit team

>our
I fuck your mother

EY-jacks

>super degreaser
like how we removed juventus

Attached: 9999ff0ba01db21ba922655244d26ad1[1].jpg (198x254, 11K)