What do you call this defensive stance?

Attached: mvb.jpg (480x360, 27K)

desperation

The "this is the only way the refs won't call a foul on me" stance

I remember seeing that
what the fuck was Rubio thinking

i don't get why they copied the bucks. the bucks have taller and longer wing defenders. using rubio to do this is not really gonna bother him

Still better defense then Harden

His goal is to stop the step back and force him into a tough midrange shot

kek he wishes.

stopping the step back by defending someone from behind doesnt seem like a very good idea

Well Harden's shooting for the series has been awful so I'd disagree. If the Jazz's offense was better then they would actually have a chance

Harden is as good at mid range jumpers as Ben Simmons.

So the future of basketball is letting players have wide open dunks to prevent the 3

what do you call this defensive stance?

Attached: 1537645078637.webm (642x360, 511K)

Harden was literally elite at midrange jumpers, then he completely stopped taking them 2-3 years ago. It's like that part of his brain was removed to make way for stepback threes

how does anyone respect his game. if it was anyone else they would torch him for doing this but harden gets a pass

Instead he burrowed shitloads of floaters on Gobert and backline cuts to Capela.
And it didn't even stop him from shooting and scoring his stepbacks. They didn't even defended on the side of his dribble hand,

he has a sweet manly beard, so it's ok

This defense will be studied for the next decade.

It's about Rockets gameplan, that they don't take mid jumpers.

>caring about respect
Harden does whatever he can get away with because he cares about winning more than smark opinions on the internet.

>smark opinions
>read as spark
that autist is ruining my brain

What did this kid do that others can't?

Attached: Mar_07_2019_12_42_33.gif (400x231, 3.08M)

Harden is just too crafty. He’s so slow and unathletic that I’ve come to appreciate his game as artistic.

doggystyle defense

Attached: 70799C60-6270-4573-AB8F-B3A7DBE2CF29.jpg (712x680, 95K)

This is why basketball is so gay

No idea how people continue to watch the NBA.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 999K)

Maybe he should condition himself then so he doesnt gas every playoffs

If you guard your opponents, they win.

White people need to go to the back of the bus now. Those days are over for the black man, and this symbolizes that.

Now this is based

He wanted to do a Ginobili

The hero we need, but don't deserve

It's literally this. If you guard him in the traditional way that's been drilled into your brain from Day 1 of learning to play D then you'll get cooked. You have to do this weird shit that gives him a clear lane to drive.

him and chris paul both have this weird blocky body type and they both are soft as hell

i wanna go back to that time, god plz take me back
Lebum was so irrelevant back then too.

gay detected

Its like a defense based around the kid that always tried to poke the ball out from behind during gym class

you need a guy like bruce bowen with subtle dirty tactics to mess with harden

You can't waste a spot on a guy who doesn't contribute on offense. Marcus Smart is probably as close as you'll get.

It worked somewhat which was kind of annoying to me

Attached: harden.webm (932x526, 1.44M)

Attached: James Defense Harden.webm (912x642, 1.1M)