USA wins ODI cricket status back for the first time in 15 years

USA wins ODI cricket status back for the first time in 15 years.
Welcome back Burgerland boyes. Hope to see you down this way playing against an U-19 rep team and still losing.
youtube.com/watch?v=__3DpIJilQI

Attached: file.png (590x839, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espncricinfo.com/series/8781/game/349859/jersey-vs-united-states-of-america-semi-final
youtube.com/watch?v=uzMBme5J3V4
icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/odi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks man, just feels good to be back, ya know?

Hopefully you are better than 15 years ago.

Attached: file.png (601x136, 8K)

>darker than our basketball team

designated streets lol

What sport?

/hoc/ here. Why fill the team with these unathletic pakis and patels? Some red dots up in Minnesota challenged my hockey team to a cricket match. Nearly all of them were national team prospects, meaning they are among the best 1000 players in the world.

We didn't know what the hell we were doing and just relied on our hockey swings. We unequivocally dismantled their pitching or bowling or whatever. Won the game 457 to 78.

>Nearly all of them were national team prospects,
Oh, don't mean prospects for the US national team, but the Indian national team, which I'd guess has pretty high standards.

BASED BIG STRONG AMERICANS. PLEASE watch our sport.

Nah just being somewhat nourished is enough for them i reckon kek

The rest of the world doesn't stand a chance. Who, and I mean WHO, is gonna compete with this lineup?

Everyone here is a 5 tool cricketer. Can run, throw, bowl, field, and declare.

Attached: MurderersRow.png (820x458, 24K)

Surprised how many black bulls are on that team. Surely this will appeal to rhe americans

How are the big strong but dumb Kiwis and Aussies going to deal with the superior intelligence of our captain?

He's going to use data science to find every flaw with your teams.

Attached: Ourcaptain.png (894x499, 150K)

espncricinfo.com/series/8781/game/349859/jersey-vs-united-states-of-america-semi-final

>America

why are there so many blacks. what is this shit

Jamaican immigrants.

>America playing a globally relevant sport
Woah

when can we play international games

I wanna root for /our boys/

Attached: 1526462893239.jpg (337x270, 45K)

This meme is stupid. The only actual globally relevant sport is povertydive. All other "big" sports are basically international sports popular in 6-12 countries of varying populations. Basketball, Baseball, and Hockey meet that requirement. Not popular in the UK=/=not popular in other parts of the world.

You are allowed to play up to 36 ODIs over the next 2.5 years.
But you'd probably be playing no better than the UAE, Nederlands, Nepal, Zimbabwe and maybe Ireland.
Unless your HR team in USA Cricket got a mad deal with a major team, that'd be as good as it'd get.

so proud of america

Congrats America

Ok how the FUCK is that relevant. I swear you /pol/ shitter racists are more obsessed with identity politics than the sjws you claim to hate.

Have sex.

yikes imagine getting this mad over a post on Yea Forums. for the love of god have sex.

what is the world cup of cricket even? not even trolling I just have no fucking clue what this ODI shit means

cricket has 3 formats: test cricket, one day cricket, and t20 cricket.
Test cricket is played over 5 days and you only see this format play by national teams on series where one country tours another. its the pinnacle of the game.
ODI (one day international) cricket is played in a single day and each team plays 50 overs (takes about 7-8 hours). There is a ODI world cup which pretty much every country will rank as the most important even in cricket.
T20 cricket is an even shorter version of ODI cricketg that lasts about 2-3 hours and is aimed at zoomers with ADHD who can't enjoy the theatre of test cricket. T20 is a meme and no one besides Indians take it seriously.

There is no way you aren't a virgin

Attached: u mad.jpg (800x800, 129K)

So I thought the team would be full of Indians and maybe a few Brit/Aussie transplants. Who the fuck is teach ghetto nigs cricket?

FUCK i miss fany lads

Attached: fanywhy.jpg (165x250, 6K)

they're from the caribbean, lad. cricket is the most popular sport there and they've historicall always been GOAT at the sport.
you lot would love bulls like sir viv richards
youtube.com/watch?v=uzMBme5J3V4

They're clearly from the West Indies

okay but how do you determine who the best team is? is there really not one specific tournament or league?

Well there is the world cup but since most games are played as international series, teams are awarded points based on wins and losses. For example right now England is currently the #1 ranked team because they've been so dominant in every series they've played. Australia used to be a lot higher but for the last 4 years our ODI team has been shit and got stomped by most opposition so we've slipped down to rank 6 even though we won the last world cup.
icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/odi

In general I'd say people are less concerned with where their team is ranked and rather just wants their team to win what ever series they next play. Basically series wins > ranks. For example Australia recently toured India and winning that ODI series of 5 games meant a lot more to us than being rank 1 or what ever.

you determine who the best team is by looking at who won the ashes

so, so, SO true. Ashes is the only thing that matters.

Race is ALWAYS relevant you new beaner

for me its the fiery cricketing phenomenon of Nosthush Kenjige

You know the west indies is kinda close to the usa right?

Idpol liberalism much accords with race essentialist views of the world.

Fuck off, identity politics scum

Welcome back Burgers! It's good to see you again.