What makes him so good in big games compared to Messi?

What makes him so good in big games compared to Messi?

Attached: images.jpg (620x420, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJsBk5LSGsw
youtube.com/watch?v=nW8QDNnXVlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your forgiving delusions

He just scored a hat trick against the best defense in the world when his team was down 2-0

He really isn't.

>this cope

The fact he is a leader so he brings himself up along with his teammates

Yes he is

Refball and teammates.

>le baguette up the ass

based

He's an autistic tryhard, it helps when everybody else in the game can't handle the pressure

Height, physicality and refball

This is because he's become a pure poacher
His team can function normally even when he's having a bad game and not participating to the build up but just because he's there he will still have an impact on the defenders (the >jiroo role). Then if someone gets a good ball to him and he beats the defender closest to him he'll be 1v1 with the keeper most cases.
He can still beat most defenders 1v1 due to his high level aerial game, his «tap-in» skills and his mind of steel
This was 100% Juventus' gameplan, just cross it. They crossed a million times that games, 2 of those were well placed for Ronaldo and that was enough
Messi is the link between the midfield and the forwards, they are two different positions entirely.
Messi cannot play Ronaldo's role, he doesn't have the build and physical presence for that
Ronaldo can't play Messi's role, he doesn't have the passing and vision for that

Messi reached the WC final

Penaldo is a weak-minded crybaby. Show me a picture of Pele or Maradona crying like a bitch during a match.

Attached: cristiano-ronaldo2.jpg (2048x1536, 565K)

he turns his arrogance into /strongmind/

just like yesterday?the truth is that if his teammates don't make good crosses he's a ghost

What does the WC final trophy look like?

So apparently both Barcelona and Manchester United were bidding for Ronaldinho in 2004 and he ended up going to Barcelona. How would Ronaldinho have ended up if he was managed by Sir Alex? Would he have been more disciplined and had a longer peak or would Sir Alex just get pissed off with his work ethic and sell him?

>Friendly
>Big Game

>Friendly

The latter

Cajones

Basically this + superb positioning. Tsu gives any team a great plan B. If his team mates are playing well he'll be getting great chances to score anyway but if they're having an off day (or if they're plain shit like Portugal) just spam crosses all game long for him and he's almost guaranteed to score at some point.

It's the one thing Messi can never do. If his team mates have an off day his only alternative is to go for one of those absurd solo runs which not only rarely work but also consume a lot of stamina.

>best defense in the world
>old man godín
lol

>Plain shit team wins Euro final and reaches final four of Nations league

/strongmind/

Messi wouldn't know

I suppose I don't need to remind you of their campaign in 16's Euro, right? You're french so I assume you've seen it. Then in the final your players completely overwhelmed them, but couldn't stop choking and eventually Eder scored a flukey goal. Shit teams have won competitions before, it's nothing new and no, it doesn't many them any less shitty.

He isn't
recap all those "big games" and see when did he score

>does he score?
YES
>is he one of the greatest?
YES
>does he carry his team in the the big games? NO

Look it up, all the finals, they were always, bale, di maria, ramos for madrid opening the score

Hell, he didn't even play the final game for the euro they won

>That pitiful penalty at the 120th while up 3-1 in CL final against Atletico and his gay ass celebration like he scored the goal of the tournament afterward

I could have sworn it was Ronaldo who scored 10 goals from the quarterfinals onwards in a single CL season, youre trying to ignore a lot of games to explain your lies.

which big games are you referring to?

Well, Messi scored a header against Rio Ferdinand and Vidic in a CL final while being a midget

Ten years ago, one header.What is your point?

Both were past their prime at that point. And that's one goal,when the game was already decided, not a hat trick while down 2-0

wise, very wise

Attached: 1502371964473.png (572x505, 90K)

I'd love to watch both playing together.

The referees.

Messi is much more of an autist than TSUUU man. TSU is just a psychopath who has the physicality to manhandle his opponent. Messi is the autistic dwarf

He isn't though, he has been garbage in more than half the CL finals he has played in

He has 20 more goals in the knockout stages of the UCL than Messi

half of them are offside and the other half are penalties

He has the gay

He's a psychopath and doesn't have a fight or flight system so he can handle pressure easily

Yeha instead it's better to miss penalties like Messi right?

You kids just don't remember

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>Misses penalties
>Still nearly as many goals as Roanldo in CL
Damn he is truly the GOAT

Ron isn't a player you can manage like messi he is a genius that you put on the pitch and let him operate

What's the shittiest team you've seen win a tournament

He's got like 20 less than him retard

>muh penalties are free goals
youtube.com/watch?v=dJsBk5LSGsw

kek
>CL final
>past their prime

>33 y/o godin
>best defender in the world

post those goals in time order and then we'll talk

Well said

GOAT PR team brainwashing customers on social media

Is not that HE is better. Is that Messi is the GOAT choke artist this sport has ever seen.
Its so obvious to anybody with eyes. Messi chokes like nobody else has. His choking stats alone are second to none. I love watching him play in big games, he is just a magical, he steps inyo the pitb on a big game and poof, he dissapears without trace.
Ill be telling my grandsons i got to watch the GOAT choke artist.

Me too
>Ronaldo scoring all of those magical passes from Messi
>Messi deciding he wants in on the fun so they both start scoring goals
>they start competing
Would be kino

suarez is better than messi tBh

Your mental illness.

Messi is not even top10s right now.

Attached: IMG-20190321-WA0130.jpg (1204x288, 121K)

Let 56 women team winning world cup

Attached: Fly like TSUperman.jpg (480x360, 33K)

best defense maybe like 5 years ago but not now

I'd nut, no hesitation

He's not.

Attached: 1543394749607.jpg (720x361, 36K)

>The Garroter of Getafe
>The Eviscerator of Espanyol
>The Masher of Malaga
>The Lasher of Levante
>The Raper of Rayo

>Messi's favorite victims are literally the five strongest teams in Spain during the Messi era
>PK7's favorite victims are starving farmers
Really activates the almonds.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nW8QDNnXVlk

When did Pele or Maradona ever couch their team to the Euros?

I rest my case.

The fact that far less is expected of him

He literally needs to just get on the score sheet despite being missing for the rest of the match. Salah having an avg Messi season gets on the Ballon Dor list, Messi having a Salah season is considered to have failed that season

Different standards for Messi and every other player. Had Ronaldo scored Messis recent hat trick he'd be given the Ballon Dor for sure (like he was, for a far poorer performance against mighty Sweden in 2013)

For Messi it's just another day in the office

>using proxies
Can you guys remind me what happened when Messi and Donaldo met in the CL final?

>that vamos technique
the next zidane

>head to head match ups in team sports
Can you remind me of what happened to Messi in the last 3 UCL quarter finals?

This infographic is fake.

Even he knows deep down he's second best and plays with a chip on his shoulder to prove himself.
Messi sips Sprite and doesn't give a fuck really. I think he plays at 60-70% of what he can do

Eder and Gareth Bale