With the Euro qualifiers starting today i tought this would be a good time to remind you all of who the reigning champs...

With the Euro qualifiers starting today i tought this would be a good time to remind you all of who the reigning champs are

Attached: 13653245_1190324151007143_1514820663479233653_o.jpg (1200x819, 215K)

Attached: 1467995087076.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Fuck off, you got your zoomer WC

Reckon Netherlands will win 4-0. And Croatia 6-1.

Thoughts?

I reckon none of them will win when it matters the most

>not wanting everything

True. But I'm talking about their qualifiers.

>éder forgotten by everyone
>not even called up for international duty
Feel bad for him desu

Sp will never forget him.
And tbf the final was like his only good game for the nt

>the final was like his only good game for the nt
Strong mind af

a horse that good doesnt jumping haver that it have to be

peh, ronaldo did nothing, eder did it all and you ungrateful cunts are sleeping on it, portugal will never ever win another trophy anyway.

>seething so much you start booing a Lille reserve after the Euros
Also we will win another trophy this Summer and our lil niggers are unironically better than yours.

I like the fact that he scored the 87 minute winning goal for RPL last season

>our lil niggers are unironically better than yours
top lel, stop drinking porto nigger

Good luck fellow Elite.

>Ronaldo did nothing
Single handedly responsible for getting us through the groups

I just hope Fernando doesn't make them play retarded football again. They have good players to do strong attacks

so ronaldo true level is making your team draw in group stage, what an irrelevant player.

Disagree

well i don't care about your autism you know, if you want to express yourself you can use more than one word you know.

> entire team wearing matching green uniform socks
> tssuuuu wearing white Nike mids
He’s such an insufferable selfish faggot I can’t stand him.

memes aside he trully is, remember when he scored in that cl final and was celebrating his goals scored ratio.

missing his penalty was 3D chess to advance?

Disagree

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-13-35-40-1.png (720x472, 51K)

Why would he keep wearing those long socks if the literally who farmers league player injured him during the 1st half?

autism

>It's a team draws their way through the entire tournament episode
''''Champions''''

Its not as good as beating Tunisia, Panama or Sweden but it's all we have.

Why does Ronaldo have a brace on his knee? Did he play?

Based, gonna root for you rapazes again this year.

He got dabbed on

Attached: 46178.jpg (768x505, 116K)

Barely but still enough to outperform poodab and fagmann

what a shit tournament

Wait how did they win without him?!? Did he score a goal before he got injured?

France got blacked.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-14-05-24-1.png (720x434, 28K)

No. They were just too bad to score on our elite defense and then Eder, the black bvll, bullied some fag who plays for arsenal

>implying France weren't already blacked

I didn’t know he got injured so that would make sense but don’t act like it wouldn’t be unlike him to wear something to make him standout

You can find countless pics of him lifting trophies dressed the same way as his teamates.

a broken clock is right twice a day. the meme comet passes every 12 years: 1992 denmark, 2004, greece, 2016 portugal
i get it, most people are too young and easily impressionable, but better keep your hopes down

hard for him to do something when Pajet murdered him at the start of the match

no, it's Portugal that got balcked since the very player that managed to make you hold a trophy is thx to a black man

>win something in your lifetime
>not satisfied
OUT

you shouldn't put yourself in the same bag as greece and denmark, they derved their victory since they managed to concretize their strategy, or maybe your strategy was to draw most of matches and wait for your superstar to injure in the final maybe ? 4d chess right ?

Idiot, a black man is not blacked. His victim is.

man, the last 20 years i saw France go 5, FIVE times in an international competition final, you can't understand, of course you would be satisfied with whatever victory since you won jack shit in more than half a century.

loser mentality desu

Shhh, just wait for the disappointment to set in. Portugal has a cycle

>manager fucks up at a tournament because he keeps calling up old memes
>new manager comes in
>everything looks great for a while, the old cluster of shitters is cleared out sooner or later and the team looks like it may even win something
>99% of the time, it doesn't win anything
>after the first major tournament, problems with manager show themselves, players that used to be good are now old, where was Ronaldo/the next star who will have to take the blame, regardless of whether it makes sense
>something disastrous happens
>manager is sacked
>rinse and repeat

but Portugal is vitcim of Eder, they don't know how to deal with the fact it's that guy they must be thankfull for.

>still being this assblasted 3 years later
I love frogs

Attached: 743.png (256x384, 135K)

hey good for you you won, if we couldn't score it's fair to lose, but if you believe it's a path to be proud of it's pretty sad and no wonder Portugal is so disappointing in international competition with such mediocrity praised.

You can't really blame Portugal for the UEFA enabling them to win in that matter.

I'm not happy with any of our performances though, we would've been rightfully eliminated in the groups were it not for Ronaldo carrying our dead ass.

i do blame uefa, but also do blame portugal that acted arrogant af when they won

its like you didnt act arrogant with us at all uh
yhea, i remember your magazines before the game, you guys were really kind :)

cry about it

I don't even remember if and what games I watched of that EC, pretty sure I was working when the final was on.
Has to be the most forgettable international tournament I've ever witnessed.

lol don't listen to him. he's assblasted. Obviously being smug is the right of the winner no matter how seemingly undeserved.

Imagine if England had won WC. there would be daily 'it's home' threads even today. Even though their path was shite.

Portugal has not at all over done their victory

i hope we get another England-Russians fan riot , that shit was entertaining to Watch , the french cops were totally not ready for both fan groups to just destroy each others

Love how happy Joao Moutinho looks in this pic. Always rated him. One of my favorite players.

reddit spacing fuck off

You still should have been eliminated with that with your third place in the group

Portugal is the best

>finish 3rd in group behind Hungary and Iceland
>win the tournament

Attached: 1552700363196.gif (195x229, 1.32M)

Attached: 1547167140864.jpg (500x500, 42K)

True that

still hard to believe to this day.

remember when greece won?
LMAO

>y-your championship doesnt count b-because i dont like it!!!!!1!!!
Seething nigger

>euro
>kazakhstan
>azeirbaijan
>turkey
explain this

Do you think that Remy is proud to be of Portugese descent?

Attached: 1430947953203.jpg (267x577, 58K)

Daily reminder that me, the Serbian Football Expert, predicted the outcome and made good money out of it.

Attached: god is with portugal.png (530x63, 7K)

Good meme post, didnt generate any replies for le screencap though

> >91598674
His strong mind made it, I saw and felt with my own eyes and body, when it was 3-2 for Hungary that Portugal will make the positive score & win it. and it's documented in archive:

where di i say it didn't count idiot ? i even said it was fair for us to lose if we can't manage to score..

I member you. Been a Serbia lifelong ever since. Hope we can qualify together in our group.

Portugal will win the Nations League

deflectnaldo